All Comments on 'She Knew Right from Wrong'

by Skippy47

Sort by:
  • 106 Comments
lujon2019lujon2019almost 4 years ago

Nope, cucks get one star

If he is going to raise the bastard he may as well have stayed married to the slut

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
2 stars

Man, You can write better than this.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 4 years ago
got a 2 from me

when did the i'm going to raise the baby of the guy who cuckolded become so popular? Why the fuck would I want to raise the man my wife CHEATED on me with kid. You just have to find a way to make him the ultimate cuckold. Fuck that!

TajfaTajfaalmost 4 years ago

It was okay but it seems Clark got off Scot free. I think he should have been caught and at least be made to pay for all his children. Also don't see why she had to die. It would have been more painful for her to see Steve move on to a happy life.

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 4 years ago

i have mixed feelings on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent

I love the ending. I can guess there will be alot of crying and screaming in the comments about him being a cuck and blah blah but he got his revenge. No child should be punished for having shit parents. 5 stars from me

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 4 years ago

Ah, it was going so well until that last paragraph.

After that marvellous self-inflicted BtB, why would you saddle the ex-husband with her bastard? Jason would be a daily reminder of the ex-wife's betrayal and Steve would constantly see the face of the shitbag who cucked him in the boy.

This should have ended with Clark brought to justice for all the marriages he ruined and punished for being a deadbeat dad. Triple back-dated child support would wipe the smile from the face of that smug asshole.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 4 years ago
She had the easy way out...

She had the easy way out...She needed psychiatric help since her younger years and when she got it, it was too late...4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
meh

Who's paying for this? She was fired, which left her without insurance but she's in a psychiatric hospital that gives her a sharp implement to write with?

Realistically this mental patient would join the throngs of street shitting hobos in San Francisco, not have a comfortable self-induced death in a hospital.

JtxxxJtxxxalmost 4 years ago
Perfect

If I'm reading this right , he never had a DNA test done in the first place. Steve played the ultimate poker bluff , and the kicker is he got everyone believing that he did it and looks like a rose in the end when he gets his son. It does need a follow up on Clark getting his piece of justice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ending lost it for me, 1*

Great story and I was ready to give a 4 or 5 until the last paragraph.

Steve still ends up raising Jason even though he was free. Still makes him a cuckold

Steve would have been best served by keeping his plan to leave town especially since he got a fair divorce.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 4 years ago
I’m not one who would scream “Cuck!” because Steve took in Jason, but . . .

. . . if Clark was wealthy enough to earn a living the way in which it was described, then he could be tracked down easily and be subjected to child support orders. That leaves the possibility that Clark could demand custody — which we assume from the story he wouldn’t want — or visitation. Steve might decide that it was better for Jason to grow up never knowing who his biological father was, and thus not go after Clark for support, but if that was the logic, it needed to have been included in the story.

Rather than calling Steve a cuck, I’d call him an honorable man. Yes, he knew he wasn’t Jason’s biological father, but he had bonded with the boy. More, Jason was innocent in all of this, and Steve and his new wife could bring him up the right way. I’m guessing that Georgia had never gotten around to changing the name on the birth certificate, so Steve didn’t have to jump through too many legal hoops.

The story had to have been set in Kentucky, because only Kentucky distillers can call their product bourbon!

GrimmerGrimmeralmost 4 years ago

and in other news Clark is sunning.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Oh come on!

Besides this plot be done before, repeatedly, it's just unbelievable.

Not the slut getting dumped by the baby daddy, but the wronged ex-husband taking the bastard child he refused to raise to begin with!

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ending

I'm fine w/ it. But crying? meh

The Style GuyThe Style Guyalmost 4 years ago
Thanks

Another 5* effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I wouldn't do it

No way would I take the kid in. Every time I saw the kid I would be reminded of my shitty ex and the guy who got away with it for over a year. Foster home would be fine for the little guy.

dragonmann72dragonmann72almost 4 years ago

Skip

I wanted to give this a five even though I figured that she was going to get dumped by Clark before it even started. When the guy sell smoke and mirrors as the real thing, then you now the wife is headed for the pits. I would have bumped it back up to five if you would have had a second epilogue with the death notice that Clark had been killed while in the act by an angry husband of 38 or 40DD. Keep trying and I'm sure you will get back to the Skippy we all love.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

"I'll even give up Clark if Steve insists." - How magnanimous of her!

"A lot of people have open marriages these days Dad." - "Open" marriages are agreed to beforehand, and are mutual, i.e. BOTH parties are free to have other partners.

@Jtxxx - He most certainly DID have a DNA test done.

I do agree that Clark should be easy to track down, and at least pay support for Jason. If they can find the other women, help them sue also.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
She filed;she can withdraw the petition

So, Steve would still be on the hook because, in actual life, that's exactly what she'd do. This is more like a Kabuki play that a serious short story. And what? The author is virtue signalling by having Steve take the bastard? Again, in real life it wouldn't happen, and it wouldn't need to happen. There is a surplus of couples out there desperate for children to adopt. "Jason" would be pursued by many fine couples. Weak character development, weak plot development....just generally a fail. I normally give this author 5s. Disappointing

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago
Interesting. 5*****

I'd love to have a trained psychologist tell me how someone who is seemingly a psychopath can have such a breakdown. She moved so easily from a husband to a lover that it was a manipulation of what she wanted. Very interesting.

BeBopper99BeBopper99almost 4 years ago

2* So that scumbag Clark got away with it? No beatdown or even child support lawsuit? Bullshit.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caalmost 4 years ago

Kinda choppy writing.... problem: he took his car to a shop on his noon break, saw slutwife.... he never went back to work? Wasn’t that a problem? How long do u think teachers get for lunch? Not that friggin long thats for sure. 2 uoung teachers with a big morgage??? Haa haa haa not in the USA where teachers are not valued monitarily.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 4 years ago
I'm obviously deranged...

Am I the only one laughing?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The disappointing thing is not the story.

It is the comments. Of the asshats that call the baby "a bastard child", as if the whole shebang is the baby's fault. The baby is the most innocent creature, and it is always caught up in the bullshit of the adults, and yet it is the "bastard child" that nobody wants to care about.

The mother was a skunk, a back-stabbing conniving bitch. The man that decided to help with the child, an innocent person in all this, is a hero. Not a wimp. A true man. Unlike some fags in the comments that think of their machoism as more important than a new human life or the effort it takes to be a good parent to an unlucky baby. Or the asshats that would most likely misstreat a baby because it would remind them of the skunk that brought him/her to the world, as if it is the baby's fault.

Screw you, commenters. Grow the fuck up. And grow a pair.

avidreader123avidreader123almost 4 years ago
Clark

I wanted the next husband of the wife that piece of shit Clark seduced to grow a set of balls and beat his ass. He needed to have repercussions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Mixed feelings.

I liked the story until the last bit. Raising your wife's lover's spawn is a non-starter. No way could he NOT be reminded of how the kid was conceived and her cheating ass.

And nobody thought to trace Clark down and burn his ass? Take everything he owned away plus garnish his future earnings. He even mentioned having other kids out there. Backtracking his movements would ID them. Only 3 star

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 4 years ago
Another Good Story

I enjoyed the story. I guess she was a really weak person. She made a major mistake and wasn't strong enough to recover from it. She should have gotten a DNA sample to prove paternity, and used to courts to go after Clark. Clark should be in jail for being a 3 time deadbeat dad. I'd love to have him meet Saddletramp's Dr. A - maybe put kidnap him, put his penis in a vise bolted to the floor of a wooden building, give him a dull, rusty knife and set the building on fire. He has a choice - burn to death or cut his penis off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

It's funny to read the comments by the basement warriors who would never have the balls to actually raise a child, much less impregnate a woman.

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobalmost 4 years ago
Good story

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Awkwardly Written and Superficial

There are other writers who have done this story, and much better.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 4 years ago

Skippy, I usually find very little wrong with your stories, but Seems to me you cut the end too short. Wife jumps from hospital to, what I first thought was Heaven but seems to have been a Rehab place, to the graveyard, all in a couple paragraphs. Too much missing!

Re: jtxxx coment: One of us can’t read, if he missed the DNA test.

Anyway, 3 stars from me. Thanks for the read. cd

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
OK

The story is nothing special. Some will have problem with the cheated on ex getting the kid. I don't. At least, the cheater is gone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
kinda to real!!!!!!

lack of formal edumacation. unable to put thoughts in to words. shallow minded folks unable to digest. very rarely comment. read it twice before trying to reply. LOVE slap hapy papy #9

GumpershnickalGumpershnickalalmost 4 years ago

the whole basis of tree climbing turned me off from the start, reeked of just thinking of weird ways to discover a cheating spouse, id rather read a cliche but good story over random bullshit to make a random discovery method. Fucking random hearing aids he keeps in his pocket all day.... the rest of the story and the dialogue is just robotic, this is a first draft you shouldnt have let through bud.

xiluaxiluaalmost 4 years ago
No, not at all

This was written so poorly that anyone would think that it was written by a middle schooler. All dialogues were so over simplistic and out of substance. Broken from one action to another that it gives the impression that pages were missing or that a teen wrote it.

And that end. WTF? Did you write this just to insert that shit?

Two stars.

Danger09Danger09almost 4 years ago
Well, shit he might as well stayed with the wife.🙄🙄

He still ended up raising Clark's baby 😒🙄...He might as well stayed with her.. I thought the whole purpose of leaving was due to him not wanting to raise another man's child? I felt sorry for Georgia at the end. Clark's dick fuck'd some of her brain cells out.. jeez she was stupid...

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Wow!

This is a very sad but good story.

jiamjiamalmost 4 years ago
As anonymousinred stated......

With my WAYMORE viewpoint: those who have minimal life experience should listen, rather than speak.

Giving credence to the saying: better to remain silent and thought a fool, than open your mouth (in this case type on a keyboard) and verify it.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago
Your best

Your best story in a while, even though I'm not completely on board with keeping Jason. I guess there was nothing else a good man could do in that situation. I liked the fact that Clark turned out to be exactly the man we thought he was. Even better, the cheating bitch Georgia got a really terminal lesson in betrayal. Good story.

TorgauTorgaualmost 4 years ago

The plot is OK, but the characters are wooden. Need to make them human. Best wishes on your future endeavors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Raising the innocent child works physically, . . .

but how do they manage the emotional and psychological trauma? The child will eventually realize that his birth mother died in part because his step father refused to accept him as his son. But then after his birth mother commits suicide or whatever, now his step father decided to raise him. So his mother was abandoned by her family and her husband to what end? Apparently just to punish her? And the step son is supposed to believe that his step parents and grand parents love him?

He will also figure out that his grandparents kept him rather than allowing him to be adopted for their own selfish desire to have a grandson. But then they foisted him upon his mother's ex husband because they didn't want to care for him full time.

Given that his birth mother failed mentally as well as morally this young man will probably be just as fucked up of a person as his birth mother. Wonder what he'll do when he locates his rich biological father, which he will probably compulsively do, and not for good reasons.

Wow, what a fucked up mess, all because the slut wanted her cake and eat it too. Until it got shoved down her throat. As usual, the child of her adultery will suffer more than anyone.

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
ENDING

Good story but Clark needs to be fucked up bad

BigJim48BigJim48almost 4 years ago
Right from Wrong!??????

DNA testing works both ways. Clark Peterson should/would be paying child support in some form or another. If not state supported, certainly his Social Security could be garnished! Find the SOB and bring him to justice. Help the other bastards get some help also. And maybe a few husbands could band together and BURN THE BASTARD - at least reduce his ability to operate as a male!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Well the ending ruined what promised to be a good story. No problem with the ex hubby ending up with the kid, but it was rushed from the part of page 2. Did you get bored with your story?

arincharinchalmost 4 years ago
ESL

Awkward 5th grade English.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
SO the boyfriend takes off?

No surprise there. The only thing that didn't make sense about that part was why he kept his cell phone number. That seemed like a dumb idea. Police track things like that when they're looking for deadbeat Dads. The other part that made no sense was why Georgia would let herself die or commit suicide. That made no particular sense either. Strange story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Was ok

Somewhere, someday, Clark will find his carnifex.

timrivtimrivalmost 4 years ago

So the death penalty for cheating? Great way cut the population by 40%.

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitalmost 4 years ago
There is some nonsense here.

A guy like Clark, with all the information that DFCW could gather on him would find that he would either pay the child support or go to jail. Guys like that are too arrogant to give up their impressive jobs and so they end up on the grid and eventually in front of a judge. There are deadbeat dads....lotsa of them, but they are usually broke and living from paycheck to paycheck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
4 stars

Well skippy, you've outdone yourself this time! Not sure what category this fits into?

You didn't BTB you drove her crazy! Oh well good read, 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sad

Sad story . Her death was extreme . Clarke getting off Scott free was ludicrous . Her parents turning against her was disgusting . Steve was the only decent one amongst them . It Was a BTB story .1 star

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 4 years ago

12 sentences snd 10 started with "I"

Please try changing things do you don't get so much repetition. Many of those sentences were too short to even be called sentences.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
oh well

good riddance to the slut

LoejtcLoejtcalmost 4 years ago
Entitlement is Self Deception

When you are the love of your life, bad things can happen.

Enjoyed the storyline and the writing. Good tight writing. Easily followed.

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
Why

Why on earth would he bring Jason up.He didn't want to know when he first learnt about him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Taking the bastard is not only the wrong thing to do,

nobody would do it. Moreover, there are more desperate couples looking to adopt than there are available babies. This is just virtue signaling by the author.

Now...while this is fiction, it's not in the fantasy genre. You can't base a key bit of the drama on bullshit:

"Divorce is a loser for me because of all the financial support I would have to give her regardless of her infidelity and the parentage of Jason."

Absolutely wrong in every state when you can prove you aren't the father and who is.

Having the cunt die was a nice touch, but letting Clark skip out wasn't. Unless you have the resources of a three letter government agency or organized crime, anybody can be found today.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 4 years ago
Quite a story!

It really deserves a sequel/postscript where Clark gets it in a particularly bad way! One can hope!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Uh!

By adopting Jason, Steven has become a true cuckold!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
3 Stars

Wow what a Dumb Girl .. This is truly a Cluck Story .. I hope He adopts Jason the dumb Cluck .. The Father should have hunted Clark down . Forced him to pay Child Support and them kicked his ass .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
TEARS FOR A WORTHLESS WHORE?......................................

In reality, Steve's only reason to visit that slut in the hospital would be to gloat. Her efforts to humiliate and disrespect him would have killed any good feelings for her. Clark would have been easy to find. No beatdown for him, at least not physically. His financial debt would ride him for at least 18 years, possibly more if Jason is college bound. After graduating maybe Clark would be getting the physical part of his retribution. I mean, after that many years who'd suspect revenge? So the broken dick and ruptured testicles could have been random.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

He was a bit of a wimp, but he did stick to his guns and ditched the bitch. She was one stupid bitch. Adopting her child was a kind act though.

Scores 3/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Steve and his ex father-in-law paid for a Private Investigator to track down Clark.

He was quickly located and followed.

Once his routine was established a plan was made to get even with the arsehole.

The local newspaper, in the town where Clark lived, reported a home invasion where the home owner was seriously hurt. They detailed the injuries which included crushed testicles, shattered knees and hands and a fractured skull.

When Clark eventually was released from hospital he found out that the home invaders had accessed his computer and cleaned his bank and investment accounts out and he was now broke.

He no longer attracted women as his face was a mess and he was no longer attractive.

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

Ah, that terminal downward spiral is always a bummer.

Cheating deserves consequences, but a depressing death like this feels like karma overkill.

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

Loved it! The cheating whore got what she deserved! 5 stars.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Notice the knuckle draggers didnt really pay attention to the fact that you used the "over the top no real woman is that fucking stupid" LW template.

Seems to really get their knickers in an emotional twist though, so good on you.

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

Good, the cheating whore died! Got what she had coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good story but the one thing grossly lacking, was retribution, in a big way, for Clark Petersen! He needed to pay dearly, so his career of seducing neighbourhood wives.was totally over!!!

ctdansctdansabout 3 years ago

So every time he sees his soon to be adopted son he will remember what his ex wife did. Nope! Adaption, foster care, anything but keep the bastard.

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementeabout 3 years ago

A sad ending, but, still, a good story.

Thank-you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Almost stopped reading when he climbed the tree to spy on his wife. I did stop when he pulled out his listening device. You are a decent author but this story setup was just awful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Always going for the totally unbelievable, over the top but oh so convenient 'trick' to make a plot where there is none.

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

OK this is somewhat original but in a real stupid way. The guy witnessed his wife's infidelity after climbing a tree because he was trying to figure out how to pay for a fuel pump while sitting in a tree? With some sort of hearing aid which he has always in his shirt pocket? And the cheating parties discuss all the infidelity details just right there for him to hear? He got advice for DNA test and other things from a bar tender that he informed about infidelity right after he saw it? Father of cheating wife is a "straight shooter" that takes sides with hubby immediately?

Dude, if you want to be original that is great but try to make a plot a little less infantile.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another Narcissist bitch, who only loves herself, gets her comeuppance. May she “ rot in peace!”

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too much distruction with no payback on the neighbor. This story was terrible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She got exactly what she deserved.

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

This was a very tough read. This isn't BTB. It is sadistic. Try writing something better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh come on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

oh fuck you! He went on to adopt the bastard. Are you a fucking retard Skippy47?

At least the ex knew she's better off dead. Not a lot of people realize when the world no longer needs them alive

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So she wallowed in self pity after a year long affair. Clearly just self defeated because she burned her bridges and has no one left. No ounce of regret or sorry, yet just retreated in her mind. Sounds like she really never cared for her husband, so really all is left is she fell solely because ahe alienated everyone around her, not her guilt or shame. Weak weak ending.

Thriller54Thriller54over 2 years ago

Wonderful. Thank you from all the men and women who have been burned

amygdalaamygdalaabout 2 years ago

Damm where does Skippy come up with these story ideas.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

SHEEESSSHHHH! LP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sux. Death is too good for a cheater and there was no payback on Ckark at all. Disappointing!

timrivtimrivalmost 2 years ago

Who died the mother or mother in law? It’s not very clear.

Pianist01Pianist01almost 2 years ago

Lots of emotions in this story and cutthroat decisions by Georgia.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Jeez, she never had any remorse did she? Till the very end she was just sad she was left with no options.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 for good morals at the end.

3 for the middle story.

4, and that's generous.

You crank volume. Go for quality. I've seen plenty of it from you. Old KodaChrome shutter'bugs tossed 97 of 100 shots. Just hold 2/3rds of your work until it's really ready.

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 1 year ago

Decent story, but you skipped how she died. She was institutionalized. Did she pretend to get well and take her life on the outside? You skipped a couple of years there. The ending needs more detail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Made her own bed and had to sleep in it but surely the penalty for her should not have been death. Also, The predatory Clark, hopefully, will get his just dues when he runs into the wrong husband even though keeping in mind it takes two to tango and she was a willing participant!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This paragraph-- was it written by a fourth grader, or is that the best opening you could muster. I'm shocked that you actually wrote this:

\

I am Steven Albright. I am 28 years old. I am married with a two-month old son. I love climbing trees. I have always loved climbing trees. As a child I broke each arm falling out of trees, but that didn't stop me. I climb trees to celebrate. I climb trees to cry. I climb trees to plan. I climb trees just to feel the wind against my face. It literally gives me a new perspective on the world being 20 or more feet above the ground.

orion2bear2orion2bear2over 1 year ago

So the player who destroyed her gets off scottfree

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Poor, pathetic woman.

Lust, narcissism, simple cognitive simple mindedness LED her to an inevitatable death. She truly had no hope.

That said, I can't but help believe Daddy would have returned her to work.

Sad, pathetic and unrepentent. to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

4 Stars as Clark deserved to have his ass kicked . How did the wife die ?

Finn80561Finn80561over 1 year ago

Always happy to see a proper ending for a cheater. Hope it hurt! Five stars!!

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayabout 1 year ago

To the idiot below - so cheating deserves the death penalty, yeah? And let me guess, getting pregnant with another man's child deserves torture before death, right? Unbelievable.

To the author; "I was able to hear their conversation because I had amplifier hearing devices in my ears." Ummmm... Huh?

bigurnbigurnabout 1 year ago

Other than dying, I agree that she got her due . Yet, old Clark needed dealt with . BTW... Zippity Do Da Day , I have amplifier hearing devices that I wear into the woods, so that I can hear the wildlife .

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous