She Knows Ch. 02

Story Info
Mary finds herself caught between Terry and his son.
8.7k words
4.55
11.3k
61
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/19/2023
Created 07/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is completely fictional and did not happen. All names of characters are fictional and were made up. Please do not copy and plagiarize my work.

******************

Atlanta, Georgia

"As we move into the weekend, we can expect some light showers by Saturday morning. Thunder storms are expected south of Atlanta, crossing in from Alabama. The temperature is going to drop slightly after this rain. We're still a few months away from our first taste of fall weather. Enjoy this cool breeze before Sunday morning, cause come Monday morning, the heat will be back."

The camera turned off after another segment of the morning weather report. After so many years, this had become routine for Mary. Everything was completed on time and all she had to do was smile in front of the camera after saying her final words as a goodbye to viewers watching from home or where ever. The timing of commercial breaks was always welcome, but once the cameras stopped rolling and she could leave the studio, Mary relaxed. Her black heels clicked and clacked across the floor. The color of her heels were mismatched with the rest of her outfit. For a Friday morning, Mary chose a red dress with a V-shaped cutout to reveal her heavy cleavage. Her long brunette hair was fixed in the same hairstyle as usual.

Never one to venture away from a look that worked, Mary was satisfied as her heels continued to clack across the floor down the hall. She knew her assistant would be waiting for her with a fresh cup of coffee, even though Mary had plenty to drink before she went live on the air. The offices were merely steps away when she could hear laughter in the distance. The voices belonged to various people who worked on the production staff, but with one common voice that could not be mistaken. Sonya was in the building. Hearing that voice brought back many recent memories for Mary. It had been three days since her night at the Mystic Palace and the affair she shared with the help of her friend. She had plenty of time to think about it, but those thoughts were now at the center of her mind.

"Wait, Sonya said what!?"

That voice belonged to a man, but the phrase had been spoken so many times in the office. Mary chuckled before she opened the door and stepped in. She expected to find Sonya standing around the cubicle floor if she was not busy at her desk. The room was clear with everyone walking around, heading to their desks, and the sound of printers and other chatter in the distance. Disappointed to miss such a conversation about Sonya, Mary dropped her smile and turned. The breakroom door was within walking distance, but Mary had other ideas than stepping in there. She walked around the office and entered the cubicle maze. Grey painted walls divided the space and created walkways that went in four different directions. Times like this were a reminder for her to be thankful to not have a cubicle office anymore.

Mary could clearly remember those old days early in her career when she had a small desk behind two walls. She did not feel nostalgic about it as she continued to walk through the short corridors and find her way to Sonya's small office space. By the time Mary arrived, she slowed down and poked her head in to see the younger woman sitting in her brown office chair. Sonya's long jet black hair overflowed beyond the back of the chair. She was sitting at her computer, hands stretched out over a white mechanical keyboard and typing quickly. A string of crunching sounds were audible from her hands, echoing in the distance with the printers and chatter. Mary thought to herself that perhaps it would be rude to interrupt Sonya. So far, the woman had yet to realize that someone had entered her cramped office space. Once she stopped typing, Mary cleared her throat to get Sonya's attention.

"Hmmmm, got something for me Bryan? Or are you trying to stare at my ass from this chair?" 

Laughing at her words, Mary was amused that Sonya thought she was someone else. By the tone of her voice, Bryan must have been one of her assistants or someone else who annoyed her. She turned her chair on its left side and smirked at Mary after hearing her voice.

"Oh, it's you." 

"Yeah! What do you know, it's me invading your office and not this... Bryan." 

A smirk ran across Sonya's pink lips. Like any other day at work, her makeup was always spot on. She put most of the women in the office to shame with dressing up, despite not being someone who had to look proper for live television.

"I've been hoping I could catch you to have a talk since the other day. You aren't busy right now, are you?" 

Sonya shook her head, still grinning.

"I was busy, but let's just say that my work can wait for now."

Mary giggled.

"I guess you aren't in a rush to type up something, huh? I know the feeling." 

"Forget that. I've been hoping I'd run into you in the past few days. So how was your night at the Mystic Palace?"

It was an easy guess that this would be the first thing Sonya asked Mary. With a wide smile, she giggled before answering.

"That was a great night. I met a nice man up there."

With a nod, Sonya replied.

"Oh, did you? Terry Knight has been texting me constantly. He really wants to know who this Shelley is who supposedly works up here."

The look on Sonya's face told Mary that she did not see the humor in using a fake name. 

"I didn't want to tell him my real name. Would you have?"

"Terry has known me for years, so yeah! It took me a little bit of time to realize you gave him some fake name."

"What was I supposed to do? Tell him the local weatherwoman has come to see him?" 

Sonya laughed at her.

"Well, I would've told him. He sends gifts to my office. He's been texting wanting to know who Shelley is so he can send you a box of chocolates and some roses." 

"How sweet."

Mary's reply oozed in sarcasm. Of course, they did not see eye-to-eye on this subject. Sonya did not go on television every morning as part of her job. The last thing Mary needed was gossiping among the office about romantic gifts sent to her office. On the other hand, she found it strange that Terry would approach Sonya and not her. She remembered giving her phone number and had now been awaiting a text message or call from him for days. Mary guessed that maybe he was the type of man accustomed to women throwing themselves at him.

"Either way, whether you want to pose as someone who doesn't exist or tell him who you really are, it's none of my business. Terry asked about you, though. I think he's hoping you take another trip to the club." 

"Really?" 

Slowly nodding her head, Sonya winked at her friend.

"If you had a good time the first night, the second time around is always better. The weekend is coming up, and that's when things get wild there."

She began to laugh as Mary considered her words. She was not sure if Sonya was merely teasing, but she could not deny that Terry had remained in her thoughts since that first night. It was an affair, and Mary did feel guilt at first, but her husband was still not back home. Deep down, she knew better than to feel guilty for enjoying herself. On the other hand, she had to hope her identity continued to remain a secret if she were to carry on a potential affair. Licking her lips, Mary spoke with a question about Terry.

"Since you've known Terry for a long time, what does he do? He isn't a drug dealer or something, is he?" 

"Does he look like a drug dealer to you?"

Now it was Sonya speaking sarcastically. She gave Mary a dirty look. Though she may have been rude in asking that question, Mary had to seriously wonder what kind of man he was. If not a drug dealer, he seemed like a gangster to her.

"Well, I don't know! He seems like a player, I guess. I should've asked you if he was connected in some way."

"Why don't you ask him what he does, Mary. Oops, I mean Shelley."

Biting down on her lower lip, Sonya flashed the front row of her pearly white teeth. She smiled before speaking again.

"If you really wanna see a good time, go see Terry on the weekend. You won't regret it." 

Turning her chair, Sonya faced the computer again and left Mary there to leave. As she stepped out of the office cubicle, there was much for Mary to think about. Her husband was supposed to be coming home today, and they had planned to spend the weekend together. That was before their conversation on the phone last night, where he mentioned being caught up in work. That was always the pain of having a long-distance relationship, but Mary knew she could not think too much about it right now. She had to return to the studio and her office to resume work. Another meteorologist worked the later shift with the five o'clock news, but Mary still did storm tracking as part of her chief job.

******************

10 HOURS LATER

Long paved roads extended down the street, leading back home. Over the years, Mary had become accustomed to that long drive and taking the same streets after work. It was a different feeling once you were outside the city. With Mary's job, she knew how it felt to be seen out in public and known for being on the local news. That feeling changed outside the city, in a neighborhood where no one bothered her. On a Friday evening, she could not wait to get home, regardless of whether her husband would be arriving back or not. This was one of those nights where she was not sure if he would be coming home after promising that he would be back. James had been working across town with the criminal defense attorney who employed him as a paralegal. So far, Mary did not have all the full details of his case, nor did she care.

As the evening hours shifted, Mary had her phone call with James, where they engaged in a bitter argument. She was angry that he would not be coming home, all while he stressed that the case was not ready yet. They bickered and yelled at each other on the phone for a half-hour before she hung up on him. The argument carried on through text messages, as Mary made sure to have the last word with her husband. The final message was marked 'read', but with no reply. In all of her frustration, she began to think back to that conversation with Sonya. No matter how hard she tried not to think about Terry, the man took up her thoughts regardless. Since they exchanged phone numbers and Mary had him in her contact list, she thought about finally reaching out to him. It made the most sense, given that he had already asked Sonya about the mysterious Shelley.

Then, on second thought, Mary began reconsidering. Why call him when she could show up at the club and surprise him? The only worry she had was a random clubgoer identifying her from watching her on TV daily. She had managed the first night, so Mary felt more confident about doing it again. The risk had only added to the thrill that comes with cheating. Terry was not her first. She could remember the affair she had with a younger man back at work many years ago. Before her night with Terry, Mary would have thought that younger men were more of her preference. A strong young man had to have the stamina and energy to keep her up all night. Terry knew how to handle her and had impressed her with their one-night stand. The more she thought of it, Mary knew what she really wanted. Even had her husband been home tonight, he undoubtedly would not have been in the mood for sex.

Or the type of sex she was currently craving. Nothing romantic and slow. Mary was in the mood to get fucked. As the hours shifted to night, she was thinking about Terry's big black cock with each passing hour. She became wet the more she thought about sucking it and feeling his length extend into her holes. Terry had introduced her to sex acts she had never experienced before and now wanted to explore more new sensations. The more she thought about it, the more she could not resist the urge to play dress-up and go out to see him. On Tuesday night, she felt sexier than she usually felt when gazing back into the lens of a live television camera. Unable to hold herself back, Mary turned her phone off. She was leaving it behind tonight as she opened her closet and searched for a black outfit. There were a few skimpy outfits in her collection, but it did not matter. Mary was confident she could find something Terry would enjoy seeing on her.

The fear of someone recognizing her at the club washed over her mind after gazing back at her reflection in the mirror. Mary pinned her hair in a high ponytail, revealing her large gold hoop earrings. The piece of jewelry was a gift from her husband many years ago that she did not get a chance to wear often. A tube of bright red lipstick came in handy, with a touch of blush on her cheeks. Her outfit was a two-piece dress, complete with a short skirt that went just above her knees. The top had shoulder straps with zippers on each side, curving to reveal a heavy cleavage complete with a push-up bra. Beneath the skirt, Mary wore a black thong to complete the look. Like on the first night out, she removed her wedding ring before leaving. It was easy to call another Uber and bring her purse in case she wanted to buy some drinks. $283 sat in her purse between various dollar bills, but she left behind her ID and driver's license on purpose.

Inside the club, a different atmosphere was felt. It was nothing like what she experienced back at work, whether she was in the office areas or back in the studio. The low lights illuminated the interiors while hip hop music boomed loudly. This was not her kind of place to hang out, but it was proving to be a comfortable escape from reality. From a distance, cigarette smoke filled the air, but it was not much of a disturbance. Mary walked around the club after entering. She took her time, soaking in the music and her surroundings as she felt this different inner-world. The true reason she had come here tonight was the fact that she was horny and needed to forget the disappointment of her husband. After walking past several people, Mary went to the bar like she did on that wonderful Tuesday night.

"Hi there."

She spoke in a low voice. The dark-skinned man behind the counter was the same bartender she met earlier in the week. He was dressed nearly the same as Tuesday night. A light blue button-up shirt was undone to reveal his gold necklaces. In his left hand was a rag he had been using to wipe down the surface of the bar. He offered a friendly smile and replied.

"Good evening, ma'am. What can I get you tonight?" 

"Oh, nothing. I came here to see Terry. Is he around tonight?" 

The man nodded and set his rag down on the bar. He turned to grab a walkie-talkie that Mary could now see was connected to some metal radio-looking device. He held a button in as he raised it to his lips and spoke.

"Yo Clay! Tell Terry he's got another woman coming up to see him."

"Oh yeah? What does she look like?" 

His eyes focused on her as he spoke into the walkie-talkie again.

"Short, brown hair... she's got a fine rack."

The man smiled, flashing his teeth. Mary found herself blushing at his description and spoke up.

"Tell him it's Shelley coming up to see him."

With a nod, the bartender spoke again.

"She says her name is Shelley. She's been here before." 

"A'ight, send her own up."

The walkie-talkie clicked in his hand as he pointed with his right hand off to the side. Mary did not have to be reminded where the stairs led up to the V.I.P. rooms. She clearly remembered since it was only a few days ago. Before the bartender could speak again, she stepped aside and stomped her heels up those familiar steps. Her purse dangled from her right arm as she grabbed the gold knob of the door. She turned it and stepped inside, closing the door behind her as Mary came face to face with the same bodyguard she met the night before. He had on a black pinstriped suit tonight, but did not say anything as he stepped aside to offer her entry down the narrow corridor. Her heels clicked and clacked across the floor as the music outside was now somewhat muted, with the bass beats louder than before. From the left corner of her eye, Mary noticed a man. She turned to see a smiling face.

"Oh shit, it really is you!"

Terry lit up with a full smile, flashing his teeth as he clapped his hands in excitement. He wore a white, long-sleeved shirt unbuttoned to reveal his muscular chest and a pair of black slacks. Mary believed he must have arrived in a suit but had stripped down before her arrival.

"Good evening, Terry, happy to see me?"

He nodded while stepping a bit closer. Mary placed her hands on her hips, modeling a pose for him as she smirked.

"I hear you've been wanting to see me, Terry."

"You heard that, huh?"

Slowly nodding her head, she continued to smirk. He ran his right hand up, caressing her face. When he pushed his thumb to her lips, Mary obediently parted her lips to suck it. Within seconds of them reuniting, it was clear to Terry why she had returned to him. Mary had to believe a man like him knew what she wanted. He moved his hand away from her face and spoke again.

"I'm glad you showed up tonight, I've been having a little trouble with my son."

"You have a son?" 

"Yeah, wanna meet him?"

"Sure! How old is he?"

"He just turned twenty-two."

Terry turned around and began to walk down the hall with Mary following behind him. She strutted her hips, clicking and clacking her heels with each step.

"So what's the trouble?"

He turned to smile in Mary's direction, still walking forward.

"Javon, or Lil J, as his homies call him, just came home. I don't approve of his taste in women, if you know what I mean." 

She chuckled as they continued down the hallway. Terry stopped at an open doorway and turned to look at Mary. Perhaps now was the best time to get on the same page with him, or at least let him know her intentions for the evening.

"You know, Terry, I came back to see you for a good reason."

As he gazed back at her, she flashed her teeth in an attempt at a seductive smile.

"I'm looking for a good time tonight."

With a nod, he replied.

"Yeah, I can see that. Come meet Javon."

Terry led Mary to an open door where a young black man sat on a black couch. The walls were a dark red color with round shaped wall sconces illuminating the room from both sides. Javon wore blue jeans and a white pair of Jordans sneakers. A white T-shirt covered his chest, but Mary could clearly see bulging muscles and his arms covered in tattoos. Gold chains hung from his neck, glimmering in the dark room and a diamond stud in his left ear. He had short black hair and a mustache. The young man gazed up to see her and his father standing in the doorway. In his hands was a smartphone. Whether he was surfing the internet, texting or whatever, he was not bothered by their presence. 

"Hi there, Javon." 

When Mary spoke, he gazed up and offered a smile, but only momentarily. Javon was clearly preoccupied with his phone for the time being. Mary moved out of the doorway, whispering to Terry.

"He ain't got a girlfriend with him. What did you mean you don't like his taste in women?"

"That's just what I meant, baby. He would prefer some skanky ass hoe over a real woman like you." 

Mary had a feeling she knew where this was going. Even though she had not been face-to-face with Terry in some days, she had walked into a situation involving his son. Terry did not have to say it. She knew what he was really suggesting. Maybe it was a test for her if she could be relied upon with family-related problems between the father and son. Terry had been her first experience with a black man, and now she was considering his son. Though Mary wanted Terry, she still had the urge to try new things, as well as her old desire for a younger man. With a smile, she spoke the truth, not beating around the bush on this subject.