She Knows Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhh yeah, show me how much you love my tits."

Upon leaning forward to smother him with her breasts, Mary felt his cock throbbing inside her. Within seconds, she felt Terry slide his big black cock up the crack of her ass. He used his hands to pull her cheeks apart and find her dark little hole. Mary closed her eyes, bracing for the impact of this moment as her fingers caressed Javon's head. She could feel his light hair beneath her fingertips when his father's cock pushed into her ass.

"Oh my god."

Her words were almost a whisper as Mary gasped. Whatever mental preparation she could have taken would have been useless in this moment as she felt two cocks inside her. Javon pulled his face out from her breasts and squeezed them hard as he began to buck his hips, bouncing her on his cock. When Terry made the first thrust of his shaft up her tight ass, Mary could not control herself from screaming.

"Ohhhhh, GOD!!" 

Feeling several inches of Terry's cock in her ass, Mary was already overwhelmed. They both began to thrust. Javon would buck his hips, pumping his cock into her pussy, then his father would thrust behind him. She threw her arms up as her ponytail and gold hoop earrings began to shake all around. 

"Hold still, baby!"

Terry called out to her while grabbing her arms. Mary felt him move her arms behind her back, locking them in place. Her breasts shook and jiggled all around as they fucked her, one after the other.

"GOD!! OHHHHHHHHH GOD!!" 

Her screams echoed beyond the closed door and down the hall. Mary could not think about the possibility of anyone else hearing her. She was too overwhelmed with the sensation of these big black cocks pumping into her. Over and over, Terry fucked her ass. He thrust harder and faster while gripping her wrists. Javon's hands smashed against her breasts as he groaned.

"Damn, this pussy is tight! I wanna-"

"FUCKKKK MEEEEEEE!!"

Mary's voice drowned out whatever the young man tried to say. She opened her eyes wide, curling her toes up inside her high heels and balling her fingers up into fists. Mary growled, her teeth gritted. She knew that within seconds she would reach her climax. As badly as she wanted that sweet release, Mary did not want this pleasure to end, but as Javon continued to buck his hips upward, time was not on her side. 

"OHHHH, OHHHHH, OHHHHHHHHHH GOD!!"

Terry immediately let go of her arms as he knew beforehand that her orgasm was beginning. Mary's eyes rolled back as her legs and arms began to shake. Javon gasped as he felt the flood of her love nectar coating his cock from inside her.

"Ohhhhhh shit!!" 

The young man screamed before grunting. Terry quickly pulled his cock out of her ass and wrapped his right arm around her waist. He acted quickly enough to pull her up and stand Mary. When Javon's cock slipped out of her cunt, she squirted all over his right leg and drenched the couch. He stood up, trying to avoid more of her juices spraying onto his skin. After experiencing her orgasm, Mary almost felt too weak to stand. She could not believe the sensation of the double-fucking she had just received. All those years of being married and she was exploring new kinks at the hands of these black men.

"Oh my god, that felt so good."

She swallowed her breath after uttering her words. Mary then fell to her knees and turned to Terry. She gripped his cock with her right hand and, without hesitation, began sucking the cock that was previously in her ass. 'Mmmmmm', she moaned while bobbing her head up and down.

"She knows how to ride it. I guess you were right, this bitch knows how to fuck." 

Mary's attention was caught by Javon's voice. She pulled Terry's cock from her mouth with a popping noise and turned to see the young man standing. Her juices were dripping from his shaft, but that was not enough to motivate Mary to suck it clean. Terry sighed before replying to his son. 

"She's a classy lady, that ain't no bitch! You might wanna apologize before asking if you can fuck her ass."

With a chuckle, Javon shook his head.

"Nah, I'm good. The booty is more of your thing. I'd rather fuck those tits again." 

Despite him referring to her as a bitch, Mary could not refuse that act. She turned to Javon, gazing at his cock glistening in her own sticky juices. Grasping at it with her small hands, Mary licked the head and then moved her hands to her breasts while gazing up at him.

"All you had to do was ask!"

Terry laughed as Javon just blushed, watching her slide his big black cock between her milky white tits. After she squeezed them together, Javon began to buck his hips. Mary moaned at the feeling of his cock pumping between her tits.

"Mmmmmm, yeah. Fuck my titties."

Closing her eyes, Mary moaned. As Terry watched them, he walked over to her right hand side, moving his cock towards her face. When she opened her eyes, the first thing Mary did was glance down to see the head of Javon's shaft poking up. She spit on it and then turned her head to the right as she noticed Terry's cock. She licked the head as Javon continued to pump his cock back and forth between her tits. 

"I'm gonna cum soon, baby. I wanna cum all over your face." 

Mary glared at Javon after hearing his request. It was something she would never allow her husband to do, not that he was into this kind of kinky sex. She nodded at him, grinning wide as she remembered Terry splattering his seed all over her stomach earlier in the week.

"You do? You wanna cum on my face?" 

"You heard me right!"

"Come on, we'll both glaze her!"

Terry called out to his son as he stepped back, gripping his cock as he began to wank it back and forth. Javon followed his father's actions, snatching his cock out from between her breasts. No man had ever done this to Mary before, yet she found herself excited for what was about to come. Holding her head high, she closed her eyes and tried not to smile while listening to the groaning and grunting of their voices.

"Ohhhhhh, ohhhhhh shit!!"

"HERE IT IS!!" 

Terry groaned after yelling. With her eyes closed, she could not know who got the first shot, but Mary felt the splatter of cum across her forehead. Thick droplets made it into her hair, but it was the feeling of two strings of cum criss-crossing over her forehead that made her gasp. She dropped her lower lip, then gritted her teeth for a moment while feeling more cum splash across her skin. Slowly opening her eyes, Mary blinked and then shut them again as she saw another splash of cum from Javon's cock. It landed across her right cheek and dripped down to her tits.

"Man, look at that... Got her good." 

Javon laughed at his father's words and replied.

"Yeah! Fucking drenched her!"

Mary found herself giggling as she opened her eyes and wiped some of the cum from the left side of her face. If only they knew her real name. If only they knew that she was cheating on her husband and doing things with them that not even he could think of. She quietly thought to herself, feeling so devious as she flashed her teeth in a full smile. Her second night with Terry had proven to be another night of first-time experiences. Mary had no regrets as she was beginning to wish she had done similar acts sooner in life. If only they knew their local weatherwoman was the one to recieve a storm of cum raining down to her face tonight.

TO BE CONTINUED