She Knows Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He needs a woman like me. Is that what you mean?" 

Terry nodded his head with a smile.

"You're older. You could show him the way."

"But why me? You told me I was a classy lady the other night."

"I sure did. That's what I like about you, baby."

He leaned in, speaking in a low voice.

"You think I want my son fucking some skanky ass hoes like he hangs around? Nah, he needs an older woman with class to show him a thing or two." 

With a slight giggle, Mary looked back at him. Terry continued on. 

"I can look at you and tell that you've got a thing for young men like that. Do you wanna give it a shot with him?" 

After his question, Mary peaked in the doorway to look at Javon a second time. He was still busy with his phone. The screen was clearly on as he kept his eyes locked on whatever it was he viewed. Thinking to herself, Mary slowly grinned. It was strange for him to insist that she fuck his son, but Mary was turned on by it. She wanted to try something new, but only if Terry was up for it. With a grin, she stepped back and spoke in a low voice, hoping his son would not hear them.

"If he's interested in me, I'll do it, but only under one condition."

"Go on, I'm listening." 

This was her moment to set the tone for the night. Mary grinned, flashing her teeth.

"If I'm going to fuck your son tonight, I want you to be there with him."

"What? You want me to watch?" 

She shook her head.

"No, I want to get fucked by both of you. Father and son. Think you can handle that?" 

Her words clearly had an effect on Terry, who looked at her in shock, but he slowly grinned. Mary knew, from that expression on his face, that he was not going to deny her request.

"It could be something you and him bond over, honey." 

Terry chuckled, nodding at her.

"You've got a wild imagination, I like that. Wait here, let me talk to Javon."

As Terry turned his back to her and stepped through the doorway, Mary could feel her heartbeat elevating. Oh god, what have I done? What have I just gotten myself into? She had never had a threesome before and was about to have one without her husband. Among the questions she asked herself, another one was if she could handle this. The thought of having not one, but two beautiful black cocks to suck and fuck tonight put that question to rest. Mary became more wet the longer she thought about it. She watched as Javon stepped out of the doorway with a wide grin on his face. His father was right behind him. 

"So you wanna show me a good time, sexy lady?"

She nodded with a smile.

"Yeah, your dad told me you could use a real woman for a change."

"I don't care. I just hope you know how to suck dick." 

That remark made Terry roll his eyes, but Mary knew how to play this off without ruining the mood. She grinned, playing up to his dirty language. 

"I can do a lot more than that, honey."

Javon took her hand and walked her down the hall to another room. This one had a large black door that was shut.

"Come on, let's get started."

"What about your father?"

"I'll join in later."

He winked at her as Javon opened the door and turned the light switch on. The booming bass beats of the music outside the V.I.P. halls could still be heard lingering in the distance. As she entered the room, Mary leaned in and smelled the strong cologne Javon had on. She pushed her chest up against his, rubbing it as he threw his arms around her neck and leaned in for a kiss. He shut the door as their lips locked and his tongue plunged into her mouth. Mary closed her eyes and moaned into his mouth. The kiss lasted only momentarily as he broke their lips apart. This room was like the previous one, with a single black leather couch up against the wall and a few glass tables on both sides. A 'Do Not Disturb' sign was sitting on the table to the left, but Javon ignored it. He stepped backwards until he could properly sit in the center of the couch.

Focusing her eyes on his face, Mary exhaled deeply. She curved her lips into a smile and moved her hands to both sides of her dress, sliding the zippers down. She finally took her purse off, placing it down on the left side table. Though she was not a dancer, the least she could do was begin this with a strip show. Leaning forward, Mary let him see her heavy cleavage before she peeled the top of her dress off and dropped it to the floor. She then pushed her skirt down, revealing her black thong that matched the push-up bra containing her heavy, all-natural breasts. Javon had pushed his shoes off to make it easier to take his pants off soon. He left his shirt on after unbuckling his belt. Mary turned her back to him and bent over, showing her ass and playfully spanking the right cheek to tease him.

"Turn around and let me see those big ass titties."

Before she obliged, Mary loosened her bra. She turned around, smirking as she let the bra fall into her hands and then dropped it to the floor. Javon smiled at the sight of her bare breasts jiggling all around.

"You wanted to see these?"

Mary cradled her breasts, squeezing them in her hands as she moved a bit closer. Javon reached up with his hands. She let go of her tits so he could caress and hold them.

"Damn, look at these."

He spoke while squeezing her breasts hard. Mary moaned at his touch as his right hand fingers slid across her nipples. 

"My old man knows how to find the hottest white bitches with big ass titties."

Despite him referring to her as a 'bitch', Mary found herself laughing at his babble. She slid her hands down to her thong and dropped it to reveal her wet pussy. Unlike Tuesday night, she had freshly shaved the strip of hair, hoping Terry would be able to see this reveal. His son did not appear interested in the sight of wet pussy in front of him, as he clearly had other things in mind.

"Get down on your knees and suck me off."

Javon pointed to the front of his pants, bringing attention to the poking bulge in the front. Mary hurried down to her knees and helped him by unbuttoning his pants and sliding the zipper down. Once his pants were pushed down to his ankles, she grabbed the elastic band of his white briefs and pushed them down to unleash his growing black snake from within. She shoved the underwear down, allowing Javon to carefully push his feet out of his pants and underwear as he watched the older woman wrap her right hand fingers around his cock. There was a certain sense of beauty in the contrast between their skin tones. Mary gazed up at Javon as she began to wank his cock up and down. She used her free hand to slide her fingers between her thighs and pleasure herself by rubbing her clit. 

"I hope you're as big as your father." 

"Might be even bigger." 

Giggling at his bold statement, Mary broke eye contact. The fear of being recognized as the local weatherwoman was no longer among her thoughts. She was about to focus on devouring this long black cock. So much time had passed since her last affair with a younger man, but she had not forgotten how much energy a younger man had. Licking her lips, she was glad her hair was fixed up in a ponytail so no strands would get in her face to interrupt her sucking. As she slid her hand down to the base, Mary's left hand fingers were hard at work pinching her clit. If only she could measure the length of his shaft up against his father's, she thought to herself. Maybe she would have the opportunity later on as the night progressed.

Her big brown eyes gazed up at his face as she parted her lips and twirled her tongue around the head of his pole. Mary broke eye contact as she slid his shaft into her mouth and began to suck on it. 'Mmmmmm', a muffled moan was audible from her sultry voice as she bobbed her head up and down. To properly concentrate, Mary moved her left hand out from between her thighs and slid it over his leg. Pulling her lips back to the head, Mary extracted his shaft from her lips with a popping noise. She gritted her teeth, giving Javon a lustful look of hunger as she pushed his cock up against the left side of her face. Her right hand began to pump up and down, stroking him as she lightly slapped the head of his cock across her face. After teasing him, she pushed it back into her mouth and proceeded to suck once more.

"Ohhhhhh, yeah. That's it. Suck it."

Javon exhaled deeply after muttering his words. Mary moved her right hand away, eager to try and deep-throat his length already. Her eyes locked on his face as she began to bob her head up and down again. Loud slobbering and sucking noises became audible from her mouth. She pushed her hands down over his legs and closed her eyes, still sucking his big black cock inch by inch. Her lust could not be contained any longer. Mary closed her eyes as she shoved her lips all the way down. She gagged at first but did not choke as she felt the head of his cock hit the back of her throat.

"God! DAMN!!" 

With little effort, she made this young man scream and grunt. After a few more seconds, Mary finally choked on his length. She gagged pulling her lips back the head and releasing him from her mouth to breath. Saliva strings dangled from her open mouth back to his cock. She looked at Javon, noticing the look on his face that told her he wanted more. She drool strings broke as Mary grabbed his cock with her right hand and resumed stroking it. She pushed it up against her lips, flicking her tongue across the head as she gazed into Javon's eyes.

"You like that? You like how I suck your big, beautiful black cock?" 

"Yeah! Suck on it some more."

Flicking her tongue across the head a second time, Mary began to pump her hand up and down at a faster pace. Not until she pushed her hand back down to the base, did she fully part her lips and slide his black cock back between them. Javon threw back his head, moaning as the weatherwoman sucked him off again. Mary used her hand to stroke from the base of his cock, meeting in sync with her lips to give him the pleasure of her hand and mouth at the same time.

"Yeah, yeah! Just like that! Suck it!" 

Sucking noises became louder with each passing second as she bobbed her head up and down. Mary devoured his cock, sucking it by the inch as her fingers twisted around the base. Feeling a little more daring now, she used her left hand to squeeze his nut sack below. That one move made the young man grunt, gritting his teeth momentarily. While his cock was still in her mouth, Mary moved her right hand away. She pressed both her hands over her soft, plump breasts. It was something she remembered from Terry on that first night that she was eager to do a second time around. Pushing her tits together, she pulled her lips back to the head of his cock. Still sucking it, she gazed into Javon's eyes and then brought her breasts up, pushing them around both sides of his cock. When she finally released his shaft with her lips, a popping sound echoed as it was now cradled between her breasts. 

"Ohhhhhh, fuck. You wanna tittyfuck me, baby?"

Tittyfucking? Was that what this act was called? Mary quietly thought to herself while squeezing her big white tits around his long black cock. She began to pump them up and down, fucking his cock to a pulp with her boobs.

"Ohhhhhhh, fuck..."

He moaned aloud again before taking a deep breath. The shocked expression across his face made Mary grin at him. She could feel every inch of his hard black cock pumping between her breasts as her gold hoop earrings dangled and shook. 

"This feels sooooo good. Your dad taught me how to do this." 

Javon smiled, as if he were about to laugh, but then moaned again. With each thrust, his cock nearly poked her chin. Mary closed her eyes, embracing this wonderful feeling as she continued to pump her breasts up and down.

"Mmmmm, mmmmmmm yeah!"

Mary glanced down and opened her mouth. Each time the head of his cock poked up, she licked it. As she was busy fucking his cock with her tits, the door opened behind her and Terry entered. Mary was not disturbed until she heard the door shut.

"Damn, she's hard at work already."

Terry spoke to his son, who gleefully smiled.

"You weren't kidding! She might be older, but she knows how to suck a dick!"

Her tongue flicked across the head of Javon's cock one last time before Mary stopped. She let go of her tits, freeing his shaft and then turning around to grin at Terry. He had changed his clothes, standing in nothing more than a white robe that was already untied to reveal his semi-erect cock. Mary reached for it with her right hand, gripping it as she began to stroke it back and forth. Javon stood up and then her left hand found his shaft. The men stood as father and son, with the older woman down on her knees, wanking each cock back and forth with her hands. Mary thought that now might be a good time to try and measure their lengths against one another, but she no longer cared. She was craving Terry's cock, eager to suck on it.

"Once she gets me nice and hard, we're both gonna fuck her. You hear me?"

Javon nodded at his father. From where Mary stood on her knees, she gazed up to see them both looking down at her. She pushed the head of Terry's cock into her mouth, enveloping her lips around it before she began to bob her head up and down. Her left hand pumped Javon's cock back and forth, stroking him fast as she was sucking Terry's cock nice and slowly. She knew what she was in for, and this was her first time experience that was likely to rock her body tonight. Regardless of the case, she wanted Terry to fuck her. Mary began to consider Javon as a bonus tonight, making her lustful deeds even dirtier.

"That's good enough."

Terry spoke before reaching down with his right hand and snatching his cock from her lips. Mary did not expect this and pouted. Javon followed suit, pulling her hand away from his cock. He took a few steps backwards, as if to make room for the impending position she would soon be in. 

"I want her mouth some more before I fuck her."

Mary's eyes leered at Terry before she spoke.

"That's fine by me. I've been wanting you to fuck me again all week." 

"Turn and face Javon. Get on all fours for me."

Terry was commanding her now in his low voice. Mary turned to face his son's hard cock, still wet from her saliva. Stone pattern tiles covered the floor, but Mary did not pay the textures much attention as she planted her palms down with her knees and crawled forward. Her big brown eyes gazed up at Javon as he gripped his cock, slowly stroking it back and forth. Mary opened her mouth wide, desperately waiting for him to slide that big black cock between her lips. Javon took his time doing so, as her eyes never left his. She moaned against his cock while squeezing her lips around it. Terry spanked her ass with his right hand, causing Mary to nearly choke on Javon's cock. 

"Did you see this ass? It's real. That's the difference between those hoes you hang out with. Something real like this..." 

He spanked her ass again, harder this time.

"Feels a lot better when it's grindin' on your lap."

The son was completely ignoring his father. Javon's eyes were focused on watching this gorgeous woman suck his cock. Mary slowly bobbed her head up and down until she felt the head of Terry's cock pushing between her thighs. That was enough to distract her and come to a sudden halt. Her tongue pressed against Javon's shaft, moaning to send vibrations through him as she felt Terry's cock slide into her pussy.

"Ohhhhh, yeah. Been wanting to fuck this pussy again all week!" 

Spank! Terry's right hand slapped across her buttocks again. Mary resumed sucking Javon's cock as she felt Terry's hands gripping her hips. He began to slowly thrust his cock inside her.

"Don't stop sucking me off! Suck it deep again!" 

Javon planted his hands down over the sides of her head, as if to take control. Mary pushed his cock deeper down her throat, eager to give him that deep-throat pleasure again. She sucked hard while feeling Terry's shaft pump in and out of her. The man found a rhythm, now fucking her at a steady pace. Her big tits shook and jiggled all around from underneath. Javon became encouraged by watching his father buck his hips the way he did. The younger man gripped her hair and then began to thrust his cock into her mouth.

"Ohhhhh yeah! Come on, let's fuck her!!"

Taken by surprise at Javon's fingers gripping her hair, Mary opened her eyes wide when she heard Terry cheering on his son. Javon groaned as he bucked his hips harder, feeding more of his cock between her lips. Mary became easily overwhelmed by the simultaneous pounding her cunt and mouth were now receiving. Slobbering and sucking noises echoed loudly from her.

"GWAK-GWAK-KAH-KAH!" 

In between the sounds, Terry's balls could be heard smacking against the undersides of her thick ass. She closed her eyes, trying to concentrate as the drool built up and leaned from the corners of her mouth. Javon suddenly stopped, but not without pushing his cock all the way to the back of her throat. Terry was still thrusting his cock inside her as she gagged and choked on his son's cock. As her eyes watered, Mary felt Javon pull his cock out of her mouth. She breathed heavily and then screamed aloud.

"OHHHHHH GOD!!" 

A flood of drool overflowed from her lower lip, falling to the floor as Javon's cock was dripping in her saliva. He sat down on the couch, watching as his father continued to fuck her.

"Scream for me, baby! Scream!!" 

"FUCK ME, TERRY!! OHHHHHHH, YEAH!! FUCK ME!!" 

As Javon watched his father fuck this woman, his lower lip fell in shock. Mary clenched her teeth and moaned as she watched him wrap his right hand fingers around his cock once more. It was as if the younger man was teasing her when he jerked himself off. Terry slowed almost to a halt, but not before taking one final thrust in her tight pussy. Mary felt relieved when he pulled his shaft from her womanhood. She did not want to reach her orgasm in this position. Javon sat down on the couch and snapped his fingers at her to get her attention.

"Get up. I want you to sit on top of me."

"All you had to do was ask."

Mary teased him as she giggled. Terry stood behind her, watching as she climbed up from the floor and faced his son. He clapped his hands, reminding both of them who was truly calling the shots.

"You wanna ride him, baby? If so, I want to fuck this ass." 

Her ponytail shook as Mary turned to glance across her right shoulder at Terry.

"I would love for you to fuck my ass again."

All Terry could do was grin, flashing his teeth as he nodded.

"Yeah, that ass was made to handle a good pounding."

Giggling at his dirty talk, Mary swallowed her breath and began to brace herself. To have both of them inside her pussy and ass at the same time would prove to be a difficult task. She bravely rose from the floor, determined to experience something new. Her eyes fixated on Javon. He sat holding his cock in preparation for her. After taking a deep breath, she bent her left knee and then reached for his cock. This time, Javon had to let go of it for her guiding hand. Mary knew to hold it up as she straddled him and lined herself up. Once again, she took a deep breath. The last thing she wanted to think about was whether or not her body could handle this. As she bent her other knee, Mary pushed his cock to her pink folds. She gasped upon sinking down on it.

"God damn, look at these."

Javon spoke while pressing his hands down over her soft, firm breasts. Her hardened areolas poked into his palms. Mary exhaled, moaning softly as she felt that long cock pushing inside her. Terry was towering over her from behind. His shadow was cast across the couch. Mary knew that to complete this position she had to lean forward, offering a fair chance for her to push Javon's face between her breasts. He moved his hands, and then Mary smothered him, rubbing her breasts up against his face until his hands gripped them a second time.