She Knows Ch. 04

Story Info
Javon pimps out Mary to pay off his gambling debts.
10.1k words
4.53
10k
33
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/19/2023
Created 07/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is completely fictional and did not happen. All names of characters are fictional and were made up. Please do not copy and plagiarize my work.

This series was written for a friend. This chapter was entirely their request and ideas. I will not be writing another one, so this is the end.

******************

Atlanta, Georgia

Rain fell from outside, creating a trickling sound that was muted inside the building and barely heard across all the commotion inside the office. Just another day at work, or so it was for everyone else besides Mary. She had finished her segment of live recording to show today's forecast. As always, she had to cover the rest of the week as storms were blowing across the state of Georgia. Just another day at work, as usual for Mary. She had been doing this for so long that it was only natural for her. Anything to keep her mind moving in another direction and keeping distractions at bay. The forecast of the week called for heavy thunderstorms that were crossing over from the Midwest states. Today was the first day of a three day siege of thunderstorms. With some breaks in between, the forecast called for a wet and gloomy run of days.

Almost two weeks had passed since that last night, when she assumed the identity of Shelley. Every time Mary tried to think about it, she could not get that face out of her mind of the man who identified her. To have her cover blown in such a way had made her second-guess the thrill-seeking adventures she had been enjoying. It was fun to sneak off, pretending to be someone that she wasn't. Before that fateful event at the end of the evening, Mary had thought of Shelley as an alter ego of sorts. It was fun to slip into character, leave behind her normal life, and go on a lustful adventure. Javon and Terry were worth it, but after she was recognized for who she truly was, Mary did not know how to feel. The last thing she needed was her husband finding out about the affairs. Not that it truly mattered to her the more time passed.

As the days passed by, she tried to forget about the experiences she shared with Terry and Javon. It was her husband, James, to whom she remained committed, regardless of any affairs in the past. Sometimes Mary wondered if James had also indulged himself in affairs in the previous years of their marriage. Long before she took that trip up to the Mystic Palace club, she had once shared an affair with a younger man. He was just an assistant who was in and out the door at the studio. Mary never thought about where that young man was in life now. She did not have second thoughts about ending that affair, for he was simply a quick thrill. That was always the downside of spending her nights alone in a big house while her husband was busy across town. What if he had an assistant that he too had an affair with once in a blue moon? What the hell did it matter anyway? Mary knew the answer was meaningless anyway.

Mary had begun distancing herself from her friend Sonya at work. She knew Sonya would ask her if she was still seeing Terry on the down low. Not that it was any of her business, but the woman did set out on the path of finding him. After the incident with Javon's friend recognizing her, Mary disposed of her burner phone. She deleted her social media account under the name 'Shelleyxxx' and tried to distance herself entirely from the young man. As long as she did not step foot into the Mystic Palace club, neither Terry nor Javon would have any way to find her. But what of the young man who recognized her immediately? Mary thought about what would happen if someone from their inner circle tried to blackmail her. Finding herself home alone at night had left Mary to sit in bed and think about such possibilities. As the nights passed, those thoughts quickly moved into the realm of fantasies.

She could not deny that she missed Terry and Javon to some extent. Who were they as men? That was one question she found herself so curious about, going back to the first time she met them. The impression she had was that Terry had to be some kind of gangster. His son Javon was walking in his father's footsteps, but what kind of business did they run? From there, she was able to fantasize about them as dangerous men. Something about their lifestyle and where they came from turned Mary on. She pictured Terry as a gang boss or some kind of powerful man. Javon was a gangster in her mind. Why else would he keep a handgun laying out in the open in his kitchen? The more she thought about it, the more she realized that his friend must have been an associate in whatever business he had going on. Javon gave her the impression that he was a player. He probably had connections with drug dealers, if he was not one himself.

If Mary were truly curious, Sonya would have the answers she was seeking. As part of her job as a local reporter, it was easy to figure out that Sonya knew everything about Terry. Mary did not approach her for a reason. Sometimes in life, finding out the truth spoils a great mystery and ends a possible fantasy. Mary liked to believe that the father and son were part of something bigger. Atlanta had an underbelly of organized crime. Maybe they were big-time players involved with a crew. Or perhaps they ran their own crews. It all played into a fantasy that turned her on to think that she had affairs with such dangerous men. Throughout the nights, she found herself dreaming about Javon. She wondered if she had lived out a fantasy that he may have had to fuck a woman who appeared on the local news. As the nights passed, Mary could no longer take it. She had to seek out Javon and get some sexual satisfaction for herself.

Unable to resist the temptations any longer, Mary broke open her closet. She was bound and determined to find the most provactive outfit she had, complete with jewelry, and was going to seek that young man out again. She knew where to find him after scouting his social media accounts again. Javon had been quite active on Instagram, going as far as tagging his location at one specific nightclub. Judging by the last several posts on his account for the past nine days, Javon was practically living at the Purple Sage Gentleman's Lounge. Mary became more curious after seeing all the photos with strippers and a bunch of young black men. Her imagination went wild when sorting through his recent pictures, as she imagined herself as one of his women. She liked to believe that after their experiences together, she had given Javon a better taste in women. Even if he had a stripper give him a lap dance, Mary figured he looked for better women when he needed to get his rocks off.

The Purple Sage Gentleman's Club was a strip joint far across town. Like her adventures before, Mary took an Uber to the destination. The wind shook her ponytail as a ripple brushed across her short skirt. Her feet were tucked into a pair of black high-heeled pumps, matching the dress she had picked for this night. Her slender legs were fully visible, though Mary knew that would not be the main focus of her body. This dress had been chosen for one reason only: the view of her cleavage, which was almost spilling out. With each step she made, her breasts bounced and shook, swaying left and right. God hoops dangled from her earlobes, also bouncing with her every step. The forecast had called for light rain tonight, and so far, not a single drop had fallen from the dark sky when she stepped to the front entrance of the club. Mary brought her purse, only to flash her ID card to the bouncers outside. Two men in suits nodded at her and stepped aside. One man opened the door.

She was greeted by the sound of booming bass beats and trap-style rap music. The atmosphere in the club was a call back to her first night at the Mystic Palace, only with a difference this time. She was in a real strip club, and at her age, she did not fit in with this place. A black man stepped around Mary, not even batting an eye towards her, as the narrow hallway led to a large, dark room. Walking forward, she began to feel as if she were in character again, with the persona of Shelley. Purple lights were cast from a distance, illuminating the metal poles lined up in a row across a stage. Three girls were busy on stage, dressed in skimpy outfits. The middle girl was a black woman with long curly hair, her hands gripping the stripper pole as she shoved her nude ass out and made her ass cheeks clap. Some men threw money on stage from the twerk show as Mary looked over it and began to scan her eyes across the room.

The sooner she found Javon, the better. Mary was not here to watch women twerk or strip on stage. Nor was she here to ask for a job. From how she was dressed, it was assumed she was on a date. She clutched her purse in her left hand and walked around the room. The first thing she discovered was the bar, off to the right, away from the main stage. A few men were seated at the stools, sharing drinks, and one obese white man was puffing on a cigar. Javon was not there, so she continued to look around. The music continued with a string of autotuned voices. Whatever lyrics were uttered, she did not pay attention. The scent of smoke and perfume mixed together, almost intoxicating Mary as she found herself lost in this club. The only other white woman in the club was a blonde-haired girl standing on stage, shaking her tits as she gripped the stripper pole behind her. As if she needed another reminder that this was a place she did not belong.

In the back of the club were several private booths with tables and seats where men sat alone. Some of them smoked cigarettes and cigars; others had drinks while watching the strippers. Mary gave up on her search for Javon, figuring if he was out in the open somewhere, he would have noticed her by now. She wasted fifteen minutes wandering around the club, only to be ignored entirely by the many men and some women there. After walking around the main stage, Mary noticed a white door guarded by a tall, bald black man in a dark colored suit. She recognized the door from one of the many photos on Javon's Instagram account. The man was in one of those photos, so Mary felt she had a chance to talk to him. With a smirk across her red lips, she strutted towards him, dangling her purse between her laced fingers in one hand and waving at him with the other.

"Hi there, excuse me."

The man did not react to her, so Mary flashed her teeth in a smile. She stopped in her tracks, standing in front of him.

"I'm looking for Javon Knight. Is he here tonight?"

Raising his eyebrows, the man had to do a doubletake before answering her.

"You're looking for Lil J?"

Mary nodded, still smiling.

"Yeah, is he back there? Can you tell him that Shelley has come to see him?"

"Shelley who?" 

"Oh, Shelley Mary."

"You don't look like one of his regular ladies."

"Well, I'm not. But he knows me. I've been trying to find him all week; please tell him it's urgent. I need to see him about something tonight."

She was unsure if the man truly believed her words. Mary studied his facial expression since he did not reply to her. He opened the door and stepped in, quietly closing it behind him. As she stood there and waited, the music began to change. The last hip-hop song had ended, only to be replaced by something new with a slower tempo and the same trap beats. A minute later, the door opened, and Mary was face-to-face with the young black man she had been desperately missing. Javon stood tall in a pair of blue jeans and a button-up red shirt. The glimmer of his gold necklaces caught Mary's eye, along with his recently trimmed, short black hair. She could not gaze away from his face, seeing that shocked expression he had. It was clear to her that this reunion was as unexpected for him as it was for her.

"Oh shit, it really is you."

"Hi, Javon. Did you miss me?"

It took him a moment to muster up the words as he slowly nodded his head. To see his eyes widen was enough to tell Mary he truly did not expect to see her again after that final night. She had no business being here after he learned of her identity. It was truly a risk with everything to lose, and yet she did not care. Slowly nodding, Javon finally spoke after several seconds.

"Yeah. Come on in this way."

He turned his back to Mary, motioning with his right hand fingers to call her closer. She followed behind him, shutting the door behind her. The walls were white, and there were matching gray tiles on the floor that her heels clicked and clacked across loudly. Memories flooded her mind back to that one night when she met his father. The blank walls and narrow hallways reminded her of the walk she took to meet Terry. This was a different kind of meeting, as Javon wrapped his arm around her waist and hurried Mary into a private room. Inside, the walls were decorated with dark purple wallpaper that matched a velvet couch. Wooden tables were off to the side, with an oval-shaped glass table in the middle. Mary first saw the bottle of Hennessy sitting in the middle among a few empty glasses. Javon shut the door and walked around to the couch.

"You want something to drink, babe?"

"No, I'm fine."

It seemed he had company tonight before she came to the club. Mary kept her thoughts to herself. Javon sat in the middle of the couch and rubbed his palms together before leaning back.

"So, there has to be a reason you've come to see me. First off, I'd like to know how you found me."

Stepping around to the couch, Mary had a seat directly next to Javon. She was quick to lean over, teasing him with the view of her heavy cleavage.

"It wasn't hard to find you, Javon. I went on your Instagram account and saw you've been tagging this club in every other photo you upload."

Javon chuckled at her words as he gazed into her eyes.

"Is that right? You just followed me from there?"

"Yes, I did. I figured you were leaving me a hint to find you."

"I ain't tagged shit on there for you to track me down."

That response and the tone of his voice were enough to wipe the smile from her face. Mary did not reply, leaving Javon the opportunity to carry on speaking.

"Why me? Shouldn't you be calling my dad? Aren't you one of his women he keeps around for company?"

"Actually, no. I don't know your father all that well. If you think he knew who I really was, then you're mistaken."

Leaning back on the couch, Javon finally broke eye contact and saw her heavy cleavage below. Mary figured she would eventually seduce him with her looks alone.

"Your dad knows me as Shelley. I don't know how to explain it to you or him. When I go out at night, I'm getting away from my husband and life in general. I like a little excitement, you know?"

Clapping her hands together, Mary let out a sigh. She did not want to pour her heart out to this young man. This was not a speech she had planned beforehand, as she was now telling him how she truly felt.

"When I go out as Shelley, it's like an escape. All this running around behind my husband's back without him knowing is pretty fun. I guess you could say it turns me on."

Finally, he began to crack a smile at her.

"You guess that turns you on?"

"I don't know how to say it, dear."

He leaned up, trying to hold back his grin. Mary sat up and crossed her right leg over the other. She dangled one of her heels, trying to tempt him with her seductive eyes.

"I think it's a young brotha like me that turns you on... and not my slow ass old man."

Blushing, she giggled at him.

"Oh yeah, I can tell. You're a fucking cougar, Mary. A freaky ass one from what I've seen."

"I guess I am."

"I'm assuming you came to see me cause you wanna get fucked tonight."

Once again, she found herself blushing. Mary glanced down for a moment, then back at his face. She let out a sigh, feeling as if she were in character as Shelley, despite him calling her by the correct name.

"I am in the mood, yes. What's the matter? You don't want to fuck me tonight, Javon?"

"Nah. I've already fucked you before, not counting the first time with my dad. It's kinda weird knowing I fucked someone who is on TV every day. My homie Shane is always teasing me about that."

So that was the name of his friend who recognized her. Mary felt somewhat disappointed that Javon was not eager to take her somewhere and satisfy her lustful needs. She was hesitant to respond as she felt the disappointment within. After a second thought, she had an idea of how to approach this discussion by playing him with a few key details.

"Your father doesn't have to know I came to see you. He's been trying so hard to reach me lately, but I wanted to see you."

He licked his lips before flashing his teeth at her.

"Oh yeah, is that so? I tell you what. If you really want to get fucked tonight, I can make an arrangement. But it won't be me or him fucking you."

Rising from the couch, Javon turned around to face Mary. She waited a moment to rest her purse next to her left arm before replying.

"Like I said, I'm in the mood tonight. If not you or your dad, I guess I should say I want some dark meat on my plate."

Javon chuckled.

"You ain't gotta say that twice. I already know you've got a preference for brothers. The only question is, would you take on more than one?"

Raising her eyebrows, Mary looked at him, somewhat puzzled. Was he hinting at a threesome involving other men or something more?

"Excuse me? What do you mean by that?"

"Don't deny it. The first time I fucked you, it was me and my dad. You're into freaky shit like that, huh?"

"That was my first threesome, believe it or not."

He smiled, flashing his teeth again.

"Oh, yeah? You liked it, huh?"

With a sigh, Mary bit her lower lip and focused her eyes on his.

"I loved every last second of it."

"Would you be willing to try more than two? That's what I need to know."

Her heart began to race. Mary now understood what Javon was hinting at. Rather than a potential threesome, he was talking about a gang bang. At her age, Mary was not sure if she could handle it. She would be lying to herself, however, if she denied her own fantasies.

"I owe a lot of fucking money to some guys right now for gambling. If you really want to suck and fuck some brothers, I can arrange it. You'd be helping me out a great deal."

Javon carried on speaking before Mary had a chance to reply. It was obvious to her what he was saying.

"You want to pimp me out to some of your friends?"

"Not gonna lie, that's what I have in mind."

Slowly, a grin ran across Mary's lips. This was a funny thought, but it played into her fantasy of Javon. Despite his mentioning that he had gambling debts, she wanted to believe he was a powerful gangster in this town. No dose of reality was going to shatter the fantasy she crafted in the back of her mind.

"If you help me out, I'll help you out."

Once again, Javon spoke before she had a chance to.

"How exactly would you be helping me?"

"It's simple. They don't have know who you really are. I'm the only one involved who knows. All that matters is that some of these players really want to fuck one of my dad's hoes. That can be you, Shelley."

If she wanted an escapism, now she had it. If this was the last time Mary had to play the role of Shelley, she saw the need to go ahead and do it. To fuck a complete stranger was not the question, but more than one? Here she was, hoping that her body could handle it. This would be a true test of skill and experience. If she could handle the threesome with two men, Mary felt she had it in her to take on a full gang bang. Her choice was made as she nodded her head.

"I'm down for it. As long as you promise to keep my name as Shelley, we have a deal."

"You have my word."

******************

2 HOURS LATER