She Knows Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yo Wes, pull out. I want a turn with that booty. I'm gonna pound the shit outta that ass."

Mike was referring to his friend from behind her. All three men stopped thrusting and came to a complete halt. The man in front of Mary snatched his cock out of her mouth with an audible pop. Mary finally was able to cry out in pleasure. Her scream had the power to deafen all the men in the room, echoing in the distance. Wherever Javon had wandered off to, he undoubtedly heard her voice somewhere. Panting and out of breath, she gazed up at the staircase to see that he was gone. That did not matter to her anymore, as she was slowly learning the names of these men. One was Warren, another was Wes, and Mike. So which was Warren, and what was the name of the other man? What the hell did she care? Just as long as they continued to fuck her, Mary was pleased.

"Get up and off him. We need a new position."

Mike ordered Mary now. Wes pulled his cock out of her ass and sighed.

"You always have to ruin a good moment."

"Shut the fuck up, Wes! This is my bitch tonight! You should be thanking me for sharing!"

Mary blushed as she climbed off of the man still lying on the table. She sighed at the absent feeling of his cock slipping out of her cunt. Mike offered her his right hand to watch her as she walked towards the couch. Her heels boomed loudly across the floor below until she climbed onto the couch. Her knees and palms sank into the cushions.

"Just like that, baby. I'm gonna get behind you and do this."

When she turned her head to look back at the table, Mary saw all three of the other men glaring at her. She smirked at Wes and felt like making her own demand now.

"Hey you. Bring me that dick so I can suck on it."

Wes nodded at her and quickly moved around the couch.

"Damn! You're gonna suck a dick that's been up your ass, babe? That's fucking hot."

As she rested on all fours, Mary soon felt Mike's cock sliding up the crack of her booty. She focused her eyes on Wes, who climbed onto the couch and shoved his cock in her face. Mary lifted her right hand, only to grab his shaft and guide it between her lips. She did not hesitate to go from ass to mouth, now moaning against that big black cock as she pressed her tongue against it. She untwisted her fingers and squeezed his hanging nut sack before finally planting her hand back down into the couch cushions. 'Mmmmmm, mmmmm', she moaned as she sucked. Mike caught her by surprise when he pulled her ass cheeks apart to find her dark little hole. Maybe he wanted to look at it before pushing his cock inside. When Mary felt it, she stopped for a moment. With a muffled moan, she pushed her lips all the way down in an effort to deepthroat Wes' entire shaft.

"Damn, look at that."

"She knows what she wants. Look at her. That bitch fucking knows. She knows." 

The two men left out of the action exchanged brief words. Mary paid them no mind as she continued to bob her head up and down, sucking inch after inch of big black cock. She suddenly felt Mike's shaft thrust into her ass, pushing deeper. He raised his right hand and spanked her booty with authority. The sound of his palms smacking her skin echoed loudly as he began to buck his hips, driving his cock in and out of her ass.

"Ohhhhhhh, yeah! That's what I wanted tonight! Look at this booty! It's so fucking round!!" 

After those words, Mike planted his hands on her hips and began to thrust harder and faster. His eyes were fixated on watching the length of his shaft disappear and reappear with each full thrust. Mary's big tits bounced and shook from underneath as she continued to bob her head up and down. After having her mouth fucked multiple times, she was more eager than ever to prove that she was a skilled cocksucker. Her efforts were made even better by the fact that she was devouring Wes' cock all while her ass was getting pounded by Mike.

"God, yes!!" 

Mike called out again, still busy pumping his cock in and out of her ass. At this rate, Mary began to wonder which man would be the one to push her into climax. Would they take turns fucking her? This was only the first position to include two at a time. She knew there had to be more to come out of this.

"God damn!!" 

Wes' face scrunched up as Mary continued to suck his cock. No matter how hard Mike thrust his shaft into her ass, she still maintained the same speed of sucking off Wes. He finally had enough when he grabbed his cock from the base and pulled it out of her mouth.

"Ohhhhh, god!!" 

She yelled, as Mike now had her complete attention. Mary gritted her teeth as she felt every last inch of his cock drive into her booty. He was thrusting so fast that smacking sounds could be heard from his heavy balls slapping onto the undersides of her ass. Over and over, he continued to pound her in the ass with his hard cock. Mary curled her toes inside her heels, loosening them. Her nails raked across the surface of the cushions. It became evident with each passing second that Mike was going to push himself to an orgasm, all from fucking her ass. He had already fucked her mouth and pussy before, so this was the final base to complete a sticky homerun.

"Ohhhh, OHHHHHHH MAN!!"

Mike grunted as he gritted his teeth, growling out his moans. He slowed down, taking just three final thrusts into her ass, and then he pulled his cock out. Mary let out a sigh as she soon heard the thunderous stomp of his feet hitting the floor. He grabbed her by the back of the head, turning her around to face his cock.

"TAKE THIS FUCKING CUM, BITCH!! OHHHHHHHHH!!" 

Closing her eyes just in time, Mary felt the splattering, warm burst of cum drenching her face. A thick wad covered her forehead, followed by a string that landed directly beneath her left eye. She blinked her eyes as the other men began to moan at the sight.

"Hot damn!"

"Damn it, Mike. You just had to cum on her face before I had a chance to fuck her."

Mary ignored the men talking. Two voices could be heard laughing as she moaned at the feeling of cum trickling down her face. The only thing that mattered to her was having more cum. One cock down, three to go.

"So who's ready to fuck me next?"

"Yo Warren, come on man. Let's bang this hoe."

If she truly cared to learn who the name Warren belonged to, Mary had the chance to look in his direction. She ignored him entirely as she got off the couch to face Wes with a grin across her face.

"Can you both fuck me while standing up? I want to be sandwiched between you both."

"Yeah, that ain't a problem for me."

Wes glanced at Warren, who was now standing behind her. They nodded at each other, then moved to pick her up.

"Spread those sexy ass legs for me, hoe!"

That was a direct order from Wes. For this brief moment, he was the man in charge. Mike sat on the couch, completely exhausted and satisfied after fucking her. The cum was still splattered on her face when Mary was lifted in the air by both men. Warren rested his palms over her ass to hold her up. Wes wrapped his arms around her waist. Her breasts were pushed into Wes' sweaty chest, rubbing against him. It was up to Mary to guide those long black cocks into her waiting holes. She slid Wes' cock to her pussy first, sinking it inside. Warren helped her by using his left hand to guide his cock to her dark little hole.

"Ohhhh, god. I can feel them inside me now."

The last man left out of the action stood close by. His right hand fingers twitched as he slowly wanked his cock at the action. Mary threw her arms around Wes' neck as he began to thrust forward, rocking her body. After he made a thrust, Warren began to pump into her ass.

"Oh god! Ohhhhhhh, GOD!! YESSSSSS!!" 

Her screams echoed throughout the apartment. Mary closed her eyes, not bothered at all that she had cum on her face. Reveling in her lust, she was finally satisfied to be fucked by these young black men. Nothing else in the world mattered to her at this point except feeling the rhythm of two cocks stretching her holes out at the same time. She gritted her teeth, growling moans before screaming loudly. Her voice was all anyone could hear in the room. The men worked in a solid rhythm, thrusting one after the other. It was only a matter of time before Mary finally had her orgasm. She was confident that if Wes truly wanted to be the man to make her cum, he had the power within him to push her to that sweet release.

"FUCK ME!! OHHHHHH, GOD!! YESSSSS, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!" 

This was an ecstasy of pleasure for Mary. As she still felt those cocks working inside her, she wanted more. In this position, they could only thrust slowly. It would only last for a few more seconds as Wes unwrapped his arms from her and stepped back. His cock slipped out of her pussy before he carefully set her back on her feet. The final man, who had been sitting out, not joining in, suddenly wanted to join.

"It's my turn to fuck her now."

Warren extracted his cock from her ass, leaving her alone for a minute. Mary reacted by sitting down on the wooden table like she had earlier. She spread her legs, inviting the next man to fuck her. When she glanced in Mike's direction, she noticed he had already put his underwear and pants back on. He was done with her and was now able to sit back and watch his friends fuck her. The man with no name stepped forward, and Mary looked him in the eyes as she rubbed her clit with her right hand. He guided his cock into her pussy.

"Fuck me until I cum. I'm ready for it."

This time she called the shots, speaking from her own inner slut. When that cock slid into her cunt, Mary let out a sigh of relief. She arched her body upward by gripping the edges of the table. Just like she had done previously, she made use of the table to balance her body. Wes suddenly got an idea after seeing this. He pointed down at her and spoke.

"Lay down, baby. I wanna fuck those titties."

It took her a moment to realize what the man was hinting at. The table was small, but still at a reasonable size where she could lay down on her back. Mary did as she was told. Her head was now dangling upside down from the opposite end. The cum was now oozing down her face in the opposite direction. From her upside-down view, she saw Warren step around towards her and hold his cock directly above her head. Before Wes straddled her stomach, she had a cock sliding between her lips. It was an awkward position, but enough to impress Mary. Through an act like this, she learned how her body could be used for pleasure besides her womanhood. She moved her hands to her breasts and pulled them apart, offering a passage for Wes to slide his big black cock between them.

"I've been thinking about fucking these titties since I first saw them. A rack like that was made to be fucked."

Wes spoke again as he slid his shaft between her tits. Mary squeezed them together with her eyes closed. She gagged and slobbered on the cock in her mouth, all while the last man began to buck his hips to drive his cock into her juicy cunt. Groans and grunts were heard from the men as they all worked together as a trio. Mary felt a cock pumping into her pussy, followed by every inch between her breasts. Then finally, she felt the last one reaching the back of her throat as she continued to suck. The men worked together in rhythm, using her body for their own pleasure.

"I'd say this was a good time tonight. You guys look busy."

Mike laughed after teasing his friends. Warren grabbed her hair from underneath, holding her head in place as he began to buck his hips harder and faster to fuck her mouth upside down. At the same time, the final man was hard at work, thrusting into her pussy. Mary could feel her orgasm merely seconds away. So near, yet almost feeling so far away. She pressed her palms over her nipples, keeping her breasts wrapped tightly around the cock between them. She slobbered and made muffled moans, prompting Warren to pull his cock out of her mouth.

"OH, GOD!! YESSSSSS!! MAKE ME CUM!! OHHHHH, OHHHHHH GOD!!"

Finally, she was able to scream as her climax finally began. The man stepped back and quickly pulled his shaft out of her pussy causing her to squirt juices onto the floor below. Mary opened her eyes to see the upside-down view of another big black cock aimed directly at her face. Warren was stroking his rod, ready to discharge another load on her face in this upside-down view. There was only one message she could give that man now.

"CUM ON MY FACE!! GIVE ME ALL YOUR CUM!!" 

She closed her eyes just in time before getting pelted with cum again. One, two, three, and a fourth load splattered onto her face and dripped down her forehead. Mary was reveling in her lust to the point where she had forgotten everything around her. This was a reality in which her alter-ego of Shelley thrived in. Now that she had finally reached her orgasm, Mary knew only one thing: She wanted more cum. The amount dripping from her face was not enough, since there was still one last black cock waiting to explode for her. She could still feel every inch of that thick pole lodged between her breasts. Wes was still busy pumping his cock back and forth between her soft, firm boobs. Mary swallowed her breath as she leaned her head forward. She wanted to see that gorgeous black cock driving forward and back from between her pale breasts.

All she had to do was lean forward enough and dart her tongue out to flick across the head. That was the only thing it took for Wes to begin exploding. He made his final thrust while clenching his teeth together. His face scrunched up as spurts of cum began to flow from his cock, covering her neck in sticky pearl wads. He climbed off her, allowing Mary to finally lean up with the cum trickling down her face and breasts. She was a complete, cum-covered mess by this point. When she gazed at the couch, she saw all the men lined up. They were exhausted, just as she was. In a moment like this, she forgot about her life and identity. The job as a local weatherwoman by day had washed away as she became a black cock addicted whore by night. From Mary to Shelley, the transformation she made was a true escapism from her boring life at home to reveling in the lustful cravings she had. To have Javon pimp her out like this was a fantasy come true.

THE END