She Knows Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night growled with thunder to complement the rain falling in the darkness. A few minutes passed, 1 AM, Javon and Mary left the club together. He escorted her to his black Cadillac Escalade parked outside. She climbed into the back seat, where he told her to go. Several phone calls were made to arrange the deal. Javon allowed Mary to overhear all of his corner talk through the phone as he discussed it with the guys. At one point, he even snapped a photo of her to send to the lead man, whom he called by the name of Mike. He was the lead man in charge, but Mary was told about other men being there. A group of four, to be exact. It was up to Javon to drive her to the meetup, and he would have the privilege to watch the action from a distance.

Javon promised that he would protect Mary if something happened at this meeting. It was a huge risk they were both taking by going through with this plan. Here he was pimping out a woman who was on television every day. And there she was, going along with a crazy idea to fulfill her own fantasy and desires for multiple big black cocks. A wet spot had already formed at the front of her black thong, tucked between her thighs. This was better than simply fucking Javon for a quick thrill. By the time they reached their destination, Mary was already fantasizing about having too many dicks to handle. Javon showed her a handgun he had pushed into his pants. He was strapped, ready to unload a clip if something went wrong. Or so he claimed. Mary figured he was boasting, trying to act like a big, bad pimp to play into this role between them.

Throughout the drive, rain continued to trickle onto the roof of the Escalade. Javon turned on the windshield wipers as she gazed out the window to see street lights and signs all in a blurry distance. The ride came to a halt when Javon pulled up outside a city block. She was unsure of where they were, but at this point, Mary no longer cared. Javon stepped around to the back of the car, opening the door to help her out. They had stopped outside of a corner that looked reminiscent of the one she had previously seen Javon at the last time she was with him. Beyond the front door, one led inside the apartment. Four young black men were standing around the living room, eagerly anticipating her arrival. Javon introduced Mary to Mike, the man who stood in the middle. With a handshake, he showed her to the other guys. Everything had already been prearranged for this situation before she arrived.

"Do you wanna have a drink before we get this show started?"

One man called out to Mary. She shook her head to respond to him. The names were meaningless to her at this point. Deep down, she found it funny that she was about to fuck some guys she did not know the names of. That only added another layer to this dirty fantasy she was indulging herself in. The living room was arranged with a cheap, gray sofa pushed against the wall and a small, oval-shaped wooden table in the middle. Mary could already envision that little table being put to fine use with her body. Her eyes scanned over the black men, all of them standing shirtless as they were prepared to begin this gang bang. Two of the men were short and had a chubby stomach. One man was covered in tattoos, while the other man had a beard to go with his face.

All the men had short hair, brown eyes, and a stone-cold look to their faces. It was easy for her to speculate that they were hardened criminals. They knew what they were getting tonight. The main man in charge being Mike, sported a Jheri curl, muscular arms covered in tattoos, and a sinister shark-like smile. He wore a pair of blue jeans that sagged to reveal his red checkered boxers underneath. Few words were exchanged between Mary and the men. They stuck to themselves, making comments and remarks here and there. Javon climbed the stairs alone, giving her the impression that he was going to watch the action from a distance. Not wanting to waste any time, Mary moved to the center of the living room and began to slip her dress off. One man whistled at her, and another clapped his hands as she slipped the outfit from her curvy body, bouncing her D-cup breasts around.

"That's what I want to see, shake those titties."

It was Mike who spoke to her. She could feel his eyes glaring at her from across the room. Mary pulled her bra off her body, freeing her breasts with a subtle bounce, before she dropped the article of clothing to the floor below. She stepped out of her dress and then sat down on the wooden table. The sound of zippers sliding down and buttons pulling undone was heard as a reaction to her latest move. Mary bit her lower lip and pushed her thong down to her ankles, exposing her freshly shaved cunt on display. She spread her legs out, showing the men her glistening, wet folds. Sliding her right hand across her stomach, Mary found her clit and began to rub at it. She watched the men quickly slide their underwear off. Two of them were wearing white briefs; the other three wore an assortment of different boxers.

"Get down on your knees. Suck me first, you fucking slutty ass bitch."

Mike's choice words set the tone for this event. Mary got off the table and quietly fell to her knees. She crawled forward as the man dangled his big black cock before her. The other three men gathered around, circling her as they wanked their cocks.

"She knows."

"She knows what?"

"She knows what she wants. Look at her. A true fucking whore."

"You can say that about all whores. If this is one of Terry's bitches, she better know how to suck dick."

"Don't worry, his hoes are the best. She looks like she's gonna keep us up all night."

"She fucking better."

The conversation between the men made Mary moan. She did not know their names, yet they were talking about her in such a way that she truly felt she was building a reputation as Shelley. Her big brown eyes gazed up at Mike as she grabbed his cock with her little hand. She stroked it a few times, pumping her fist up and down before squeezing it tightly. He groaned at her touch. Mary then opened her mouth wide to bring his cock inside. Two other men gathered around Mike's shoulders, dangling their cocks within grasping distance. Mary grabbed them, twisting her fingers around two cocks as she began to quickly bob her head up and down, sucking Mike's shaft.

"Ohhhhhhh, yeah. Suck it, you fucking hoe. Show us how much you love it."

One man called out to her while Mike moaned. Mary closed her eyes to concentrate as she bobbed her head up and down. 'Mmmmmm', a muffled moan, was heard from her voice. Mary began to jerk her hands, stroking each cock she was holding while bobbing her head up and down. The fourth man stood directly behind her, soon alerting her with the sound of his voice.

"Goddamn, look at that round booty. I wouldn't mind breaking my dick off in that."

The other men ignored him entirely as they kept her busy. Mary eventually popped Mike's cock out of her mouth and alternated sucking the one on her right side. She shoved the other dick in her mouth as the fourth man finally gathered around his friends. Her right hand found another cock to stroke, pumping up and down as she kept her eyes closed and continued to focus on sucking.

"Up and down, keep moving that fucking hand."

It was the same man who complimented her ass and spoke between soft moans. Mary opened her eyes to look at a chubby stomach almost brushing against her forehead. She could not look at this man's face as she sucked him. That was fine with her since the blowjob was short. She released it from her mouth and then turned left to find another dry cock. This man grabbed the back of her head and fed his long black snake between her lips.

"That's it, that's it. You're gonna suck it, baby. Suck it nice and hard."

This man groaned his words as he began to buck his hips, pumping his cock into her mouth. Mary's eyes widened. She did not anticipate him taking control and beginning to fuck her mouth like this. Her fingers loosened, freeing the other dicks from her grasp as she was distracted by this man thrusting into her mouth.

"GWAK-KAH-GWAK-GWAH-GWAK-KAH!" 

Mike groaned at the sight of his friend fucking her mouth. He grabbed his cock and wanked himself. The other men followed his actions as they watched her get mouth-fucked.

"Yeah! Fuck her mouth, man! Make her suck it all the way down!"

"GWAK-KAH-GWAH-GWAK-GWAK!" 

Mary opened her mouth wide. That only made her gagging and slobbering noises sound louder, all beneath the groans and moans from all the men around her. Saliva leaked out of the left corner of her mouth, falling to the floor below. Since her hands were not holding anything, Mary pushed them against her breasts. She felt her own erect nipples poking into her palms, teasing herself. She closed her eyes when she felt the man rest his other hand on her head. Since her hair was tied in a ponytail, he was able to easily rest his palms on both sides of her head, gripping lightly as he continued to buck his hips and thrust his cock in and out of her mouth.

"Oh yeah, I'm gonna do that! Take it all, you fucking nasty bitch!!" 

His balls rubbed against her chin after each and every full thrust. Mary gagged, slightly choking, as her gag reflexes were suddenly tested. The man slammed his cock to the back of her throat with full force. She shut her eyes, gagging again before she finally choked.

"Ohhhhhhh, yeah!!" 

The man finally pulled back and extracted his shaft from her mouth, with a rope of saliva dangling from his spit-soaked dick back to her open mouth. He stepped back several times, breaking the dangling rope of saliva. Mary swallowed her breath and then turned, looking for the final dry cock that she had yet to suck. She found it and grabbed hold of it with her right hand, squeezing her hands tightly around it before feeding that last cock between her lips. The last man also placed his hands on her head, giving the hint that he too was going to fuck her precious mouth.

"Suck it hard! Don't just fucking slobber all over my dick. I want it sucked good."

His voice was low, almost in a whisper, as he taunted her. The other men were groaning and making slight moans. Mary had forgotten about them entirely but could still feel their presence around her. She closed her eyes when she felt more inches of this cock slide down her throat. Her hands were still pressed against her breasts, which now wobbled and shook within her grasp as this man proceeded to fuck her mouth. His hands gripped her hair tightly, holding her head in place.

"Suck my dick like a nasty hoe! Come on, bitch!!" 

Laughter was heard from some of the men as Mary kept her eyes shut and felt inch after inch of that big black cock pumping between her lips. She widened her lips, revealing her teeth for a brief moment, before opening her mouth wide. Once again, she struggled to suck as drool began to leak from the corners of her mouth. Her big hoop earrings dangled around as the man continued to thrust his shaft into her mouth.

"GWAK-KAH-KAH-GWAH-GWAK!" 

The sound of her slobbering and sucking echoed loudly, only encouraging the man to continue fucking her mouth. As his cock pushed deeper down her throat, her eyes began to water up. Tears trickled down the corners of her mouth as she opened her eyes wide to a blurry vision. Despite struggling with this cock, Mary was not ready to quit. He pushed his cock all the way down to the back of her throat, rubbing his balls against her chin. She closed her eyes again, gagging, before he finally pulled his cock out of her mouth, allowing her to breathe again.

"Oh my god... So big... All of them..." 

She spoke in a faint, almost hoarse voice before breathing heavily. Eyes widening, Mary glanced around to see two men on each side of her busy stroking their cocks. The man who had just used her mouth for his own pleasure stepped aside. That was enough to tell her he was done fucking her mouth for now. Mike stepped in front of her, reminding Mary that he was still the main man in charge.

"Hey!"

He snapped his fingers to make sure he had her attention. As her eyes gazed up at his face, the young man smirked.

"Are you ready to get fucked?"

Mary nodded at him before speaking.

"Yes, I'm ready."

"I'm taking that ass first. Wouldn't mind breaking my dick off in it."

That one man made the same remark earlier. This time, his words warranted laughter among his friends.

"You won't be fucking anything if you break your dick!"

"Shut your stupid ass up, Warren! I just want to fuck some ass today."

So Warren was the name of one of these men, but whom? Mary did not care. It only mattered that she knew Mike was leading the show with the others. He reached for her left arm, pulling her up from her knees and shoving her back. Before she had a chance to react, Mary's ass slid across the wooden table. She sat there for a moment and spread her legs out. Before the other men could react, Mike stepped forward and gripped his cock. Mary realized he wanted to fuck her right here, right now, on this small coffee table. That was fine by her, so long as she was finally getting fucked. She spread her legs to invite him to slide his long, black shaft beyond her wet, pink folds.

"Come on and fuck me. I've been craving a man like you for days. Give it to me!"

A sigh was heard from one of the other men before anyone yelled at Mike.

"I guess you get all the fun first. You didn't really want to share yet?"

Mike ignored the other men and carefully pushed his cock into her pussy. Mary responded with a subtle moan. She planted her hands at the edge of the table, gripping them to balance herself. Mike grabbed her shoulders and looked into her eyes as he began to slowly thrust his cock inside her.

"Ohhhhhh, that's it. Fuck me." 

His eyes remained locked on hers, giving her a serious look as he began to thrust harder and faster. Mary's lower lip fell as she began moaning as she looked him in the eye. If he was daring her to beg, she was more than happy to oblige.

"Fuck me! Fuck me hard with your big black cock!"

"Ohhhhhhh, listen to that!"

"Yeah, this bitch knows what she wants."

Two of the men moved to her left and right sides. Mary was afraid to let go of the edges of the table, knowing she was using it to balance herself. Her eyes focused on the action, watching as Mike's long shaft pumped in and out of her tight pussy. She whimpered, moaning aloud as his fingers dug into her skin, gripping her shoulders tightly.

"Ohhhh god, yes! Yesssss!!" 

Since she did not reach out for the cocks on her left and right sides, the men were left to jerk themselves. The other man sat down on the couch to masturbate in privacy as he studied the features of her back and ass. Mary kept her focus on Mike as he continued to thrust his cock inside her. He began to buck his hips faster. Her breasts shook, bouncing left and right as a result of this increased movement. His eyes shifted from her face to watching her tits move around.

"Keep fucking me! Ohhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhh yeah!!" 

As Mary squealed in excitement, she continued to moan out to him. At long last, her lustful desires were being fulfilled. This was what she had been craving all those restless nights, and to think she had three other black men ready to fuck her--she was in heaven. Mike slowed his thrusts to a complete halt and then pulled his cock out of her cunt. He clapped his hands to alert the other men.

"Alright, guys. Who's ready to join in?"

"I'm fucking that ass first. Me and no one else!"

"I want some fucking pussy."

"I wouldn't mind having my dick sucked again."

One after another, all the men called out. Mary began to realize that this time around, she would not be indulging herself in the act of double penetration. It sounded as if they were planning a full act of triple penetration instead. This was something she never thought she would find herself doing, yet she was eagerly brave enough to give it a try. She got up from the table and turned around to look at the men, nodding at them.

"I'm ready. Show me what position to get in." 

One man moved to the table, laying on his back for her. Mike then pointed there, instructing Mary aloud.

"Get on top of him."

Gazing down at the man on the table, Mary spread her legs to straddle him. The table made this position difficult, as she had to spread her legs further than she wished. Luckily for her, she did not pull a muscle as her pussy hovered directly over the man. He gripped his cock, holding it up and allowing her to sink her cunt down onto him.

"Ohhhhhhh, fuck..." 

The man closed his eyes as he moaned at the wonderful feeling of his cock entering her tight cunt. Mary leaned forward, resting her hands on his chubby stomach. Her fingers slid forward, caressing his ebon skin. Another man moved behind her, and she soon felt hands pulling her ass cheeks apart. She flipped her ponytail to glance across her right shoulder.

"Go ahead. I know you want to do something with my butt. Suit yourself, honey."

Two men cracked up, laughing at her words.

"Listen to that. Trying to be all fancy with asking to get fucked in the ass."

"Yeah. If you ever want it up the ass, all you've got to do is ask for it."

That speech ended with a slap on her ass. Mary bit her lower lip, purring a soft moan. Mike then snapped his fingers to bring her attention back to him. He was standing across from the table, motioning for the last man to join in and stand in front of her and feed his cock to her. He stepped forward, hovering his long, hard shaft directly above the man lying down on the table. Mary gasped and moaned as she felt a cock slide into the crack of her ass. The other man quickly found her dark little hole and pushed his cock in.

"Damn, I can tell this ass is gonna be real fucking tight. White bitches like this aren't used to getting pounded from behind."

All this dirty talk was only turning her on further. She loved this rhetoric, as it was unlike anything seductive she shared with her husband on a hot night. Even when they called her a bitch or a hoe, Mary loved the sound of those dirty words uttered by these nameless men. The man beneath him raised his hands to plant them over her breasts. She moaned and moved her hands to his wrists, encouraging him further.

"Go ahead, squeeze my boobs."

She felt the first thrust into her ass, and then the man in front of her grabbed the back of her head, leaning her down further to push his cock into her mouth. Mary closed her eyes and moved her hands to the edge of the table. Once again, she was gripping the edges to hold herself as she moaned lustful cries of pleasure with a mouth full of black dick. Her muffled screams were barely heard among all the groans of pleasure from the three men.

"Fuck!"

"Yeah, that's it! That's it! Just like that!"

"Suck that fucking cock, you bitch!!" 

Mike was standing back, watching the action unfold as his friends had Mary caught in an airtight triple penetration. She kept her eyes shut as she felt the man underneath her begin bucking his hips forward. After he made a thrust, the man behind her would buck his hips to pump his shaft in and out of her ass. To finalize this position, the man who stood in front of her decided to plant his hands on her head. Within seconds, Mary was feeling a cock pump into all three of her holes. One after the other, all three men used her body for pleasure as she cried muffled screams.

"Ohhhhhh, yeah!"

"Her ass is so fucking tight!"

"This hoe sucks dick so good, might as well start calling her pussy mouth!"

Laughter erupted from all four men as they bragged. Mary focused her efforts on sucking. She was determined not to gag or choke this time. As the men continued to thrust and pump their cocks into her holes, she could feel those strong hands squeezing her breasts. Keeping her eyes closed, she became lost in this pleasure. Mary wondered how long she would last before reaching an orgasm at this pressure. Inch after inch, thrust after thrust. All three cocks worked her holes, fucking her in a steady rhythm while Mike watched. A smug grin ran across his lips as he watched his guys put her body to proper use. They fucked her as if she truly were some whore working for her pimp. The fantasy had come to life for Mary, at least for tonight.