She Led Him up the Right Path

Story Info
A voyeuristic experience.
2.9k words
4.61
13.7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SHE LED HIM UP THE RIGHT PATH.

This short story was inspired by a 'conversation' I had with a lady who like me usually resides in the UK or Nudists rooms. Thank you B.

It was one of those warm sunny days in mid May. A time for flowers to bloom and the tree's to be covered with blossom.

As for me I'm a widower in my early sixties and I live in a town in the south west corner of England.

I guess I'd be described as of average build with short fair hair and blue eyes. I retired early and am reasonably fit as I still play several sports. I also enjoy walking in the countryside and on the coastal path which is only a short drive away.

I decided this warm morning to go for a walk in a local park that borders the boundary of the town.

I had already showered and had some breakfast and was wandering naked around the house whilst finishing my morning cup of tea.

I popped on a pair of briefs and some loose fitting shorts and put a polo shirt on top before slipping my feet into a pair of leather sandals. I picked up the paperback I was currently reading and with sunglasses on I headed for the park.

At this point of my life I've become a bit of a voyeur, or perhaps I should say I have increased my voyeuristic activities. The park is a nice place to arouse my mind by viewing those who frequent its picturesque grounds.

It was a normal work day for most so I wasn't expecting it to be terribly busy, but there were a few people of all types sat on the grass or seats and some just wandering around.

No one took my immediate attention so I used the opportunity for some exercise by walking around some of the footpaths.

It was when I was walking along a path that ran alongside the small feature lake that I glanced up and in the distance saw a young lady entering the park. At that distance I estimated that she was probably somewhere in her thirties.

She was wearing a shortish pale blue summer dress with sandals on her feet. She began strolling over the lawns with a confident easy gait. I stood still for a moment and watched that easy movement, like a wild cat walking over its own territory. I noticed she was casually observing her surroundings. Just observant I wondered, or did she have voyeuristic tendencies like myself.

After a short while she chose a spot to rest on the grass and started to read the book she was carrying.

I stayed by the lake and although to most it would look as if I was watching the birds swimming on its surface my eyes were focused on her position in the distance.

She just appeared to be reading but I noticed those little glances around every now and then. I started to follow one of those circular paths that took me behind her but then I turned in the direction that would allow me to walk close beside her heading for a bench set about twenty-five yards in front of her.

As I approached I noticed her dark blonde hair, it was a bit more than shoulder length and was hanging straight. As I passed her I saw she was wearing a small band to hold the hair away from her face, I looked straight ahead and continued walking to the bench.

I did however catch a glimpse of the book she was reading and my heart jumped a little. Not your usual library book......'Short Stories' by Anais Ninn. So perhaps, like me, she had hidden interests.

I relaxed back into one corner of the bench and looked casually around before opening my book in a rather obvious way. I wasn't reading though but using it as pretence; I was watching her over the top.

She may have been doing exactly the same but neither of us would be completely sure it was what the other was doing.

After I had been watching for a few minutes I saw her slowly raise one of her legs, bending it so she could scratch her knee. She left it in that position as she continued her reading and I could see that she had a light tan on the back of her thigh. My mind began wandering, wondering how much of her body was tanned. It was difficult to see more due to the shadow caused by her dress.

After a few more moments she turned her body and was now lying on her back but she had raised the other knee alongside the first. Her hands were in the air holding her book up to read, if that was what she was doing.

Her body was slightly angled away from me now. I pretended to stretch and slid over to the other side of the bench to improve my view. I was sure her head had tracked my movement so I raised my book to feign my innocence.

I was pretty sure we were both playing a teasing game but could not be positive. I flicked a page of my book over as my next move, hoping it convinced her I was reading.

She trumped me though as her raised knees slowly parted about six inches, I could not take my eyes away from the possible opportunity. She had played it as if her muscles were relaxing before clamping her legs shut. If she was real she sure knew how to tease, or am I a typical male sucker.

I think she knew she had me hooked, had to give her credit for that. She repeated the same move a couple more times and my balls squeezed in my underwear. The brain plays tricks with you making you think you have seen something but then logically telling you no.

What more can I decently do in a public park to continue the game. Not a lot I concluded to myself.

But I didn't have to make the next move as she closed her book and rose to her feet. She brushed her dress down and glanced my way before walking away on a path that curved to the other side of the park.

I wasn't sure what to do. Was she taking herself home? I don't want to follow and appear to be a stalker. But that glance, was it a dare? Or even, perhaps, an invitation.

She was about two hundred yards away now and I got to my feet thinking I had blown my opportunity, but as she reached a fork in the path she paused a moment and looked back at me. I took a couple of steps forward and she started moving again taking the right-hand fork onto the path that headed for the countryside.

If you don't try you will never know I told myself and I set off on the route she had taken. As I looked ahead I saw her exit the park through one of its gates, and she looked back once more before crossing the road that ran around the park circumference.

I increased my pace towards the same exit; I didn't want to lose sight of her. As I arrived at the edge of the road I saw her on a footpath crossing the field opposite and I continued that way.

The field ended next to a wood with a path running alongside. She turned right and then followed the path for a while before she left it and entered an adjacent field. I saw her look back and she must have seen me still following, she didn't seem at all concerned that I was following her.

She headed for a small copse in the middle of the field and disappeared into the trees.

I followed her track to the edge of the copse and could see a narrow path entering the trees. I paused and listened, only the sound of birds singing. I tentively stepped out of the sun and onto the shaded track and moved forward slowly one step at a time.

As I made my way forward I noticed a small gap in the trees ahead as sunlight sent beams of light into that shady area. Then low down I caught a flash of blue and I stood still.

I removed my sunglasses and stepped quietly to that opening and just watched. She was lying on her back with her feet pointing my way. But it was a place higher on her body that took my attention.

She had pulled her summer dress up to her waist and her hand was moving inside a pair of white lace panties.

She must have known I was following her and I wondered how much she wanted me to see, if she even really wanted me to see.

As my curiosity grew I took one quiet step into the opening and stood still there, I was now completely visible. She had a choice to scream or continue, thankfully she chose the latter. I slipped a hand into my shorts pocket and squeezed my hardening cock.

I guess she noticed that movement and removing her hand from her panties she took her own sunglasses off and sky blue eyes sparkled back at me.

I took one more step closer. She gave a little smile then licking her index finger she slipped it back inside her panties and the movement started again.

I was wondering how close she would let me get and so I took one more pace forward and watched. No change, just the steady movement of her hidden hand.

Mine was making similar movements inside my pocket and I realised she was concentrating her gaze there.

I took my hand out and reached for my zip, but didn't move it. Her eyes flicked back to my face and she answered my implied question with a little nod. I slowly lowered the zip and reaching inside I pulled my semi rigid cock out from my briefs.

That smile returned to her face and she slowly ran her tongue along her lips. I guess she thought she had to reciprocate and lifting her hips she slipped her white panties down her legs and took them off.

She had a small tidy landing strip, barely noticeable as it matched her blonde hair. She lay back and parting her legs a little more she started masturbating again.

Her gaze had returned back to my cock as I synchronised my hand movements with hers.

I was positive she was comfortable about my intentions so I slowly made the remaining steps until I was alongside her.

She gave me a lovely display of a female masturbating continually changing her fingers and which part of her pussy she was teasing. The soft moans when she circled and rubbed the pert little bud of her clit were delightful. I could see the dampness flowing around her lips as she moved.

I was the first one to speak, asking if it was ok for me to kneel. She nodded her head, so I lowered myself to the grass and continued slowly wanking myself while closely watching her do the same. I was seeping precum but wanted to last hence the slow hand movements.

I saw her bite her lips a couple of times so she must be close as well, just holding herself at that high point.

I raised my free hand and gently lay it on the inside of her smooth, soft and warm thigh. She looked to my eyes again and smiled, I hadn't reached a boundary yet.

I started to gently rub that smooth warm skin and gradually moved my hand higher and higher, I was just inches away from heaven when her hand moved and rested on mine stopping its progression.

She was looking into my eyes for about two or three minutes but she didn't push me away. I could sense she was trying to resolve a conflict in her mind and my decency didn't want me to pressurise her.

I started to pull my hand away making her decision for her but she gripped it tight. She must have decided the answer to her concern as she whispered one word to me 'gently.' Her hand squeezed all except my middle finger closed.

Her hand guided mine with its erect finger to her pussy and she ran it all over her puffy lips until it was covered with her juices. She adjusted its position so that it aligned with her entrance.

Very slowly she pulled my hand closer and my finger slowly gained access to that slippery hole, and as she pulled even more it easily slid into her depths until it was fully inside her and resting on that sensitive mound inside. She moaned softly as she held it tight inside her and I felt a shiver move through her insides.

She started to use my finger as if it were her own, using it to drive her arousal. She was gently shaking with pleasure; it was as if she were giving me a lesson in how to arouse a female with my hand. It was certainly arousing me and my cock was pulsing by itself. She started to increase the speed knowing her own need and using my hand to satisfy herself.

I knew the end was getting close as her hips joined in the dance with my hand. I watched the expressions on her face keep changing and with her eyes closed I wondered what she was seeing in her mind.

She pulled my hand tight to her body and moaned out loud keeping my finger deep inside her and I felt her pussy clamp tight on it....not wanting to let it go but somehow causing a rippling feeling to run backwards over it. I knew her orgasm was flowing through her body and I was so pleased she had chosen for me to help her get to that joyous state.

After several moments I felt the pressure start to relax and slowly her eyes opened and just stared into mine. A smile of satisfaction spread slowly over her face and still holding my hand she slowly took my finger out from her pussy. She rolled onto her knees ending up facing me and then surprised me by slipping my finger into her mouth; she was tasting her own essence as she started to lick it clean.

As I stayed on my knees in front of her she placed her finger upright over my lips effectively asking me not to speak.

Then she lowered her hand and took hold of my cock and started masturbating me. She watched intently, moving from my face and back to my cock.

The excitement of this first time connection had me ready in minutes and my hips began thrusting forward against her curled fingers. The pulsing of my cock was growing faster and faster, she instinctively knew I was about to cum, and she dropped her head and engulfed my cock in her mouth.

I moaned aloud as her warm wet lips slipped over my head and then lower so I was deep inside her mouth with her tongue dancing over my sensitive tight skin. It was too much for my senses and I started shooting my load into the back of her mouth and I had to hold her shoulders to steady myself as my body was shaking with my orgasm. As my pulsing stopped she slipped off of me and as her head rose back up in front of me I could see her throat gulping and I knew she had swallowed my semen.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled us tightly together. I really heard her soft voice for the first time. She said 'thank you.....you behaved as gently as I requested.......but no one can ever know this happened. I am going to leave now, please don't follow me.'

'If we meet again I won't know you in public unless we find ourselves totally alone. Let me have a ten minute start before you leave here.'

I looked into those sparkling blue eyes and replied 'It's you I should be thanking and I promise to follow everything you have asked for.'

She kissed me softly on each cheek and I watched her disappear back into the trees. I stood there thinking how lucky I was and wondering what her circumstances were, and who would have known our secret if they ever saw us.

I tidied myself up and spent the next ten minutes wondering what caused her to choose me to share those precious moments with before I slowly started the walk home.

The next time I was in that part of town and walking past the park was on a sunny Sunday morning about two weeks later. I was on my way to meet some friends for lunch and not really concentrating.

I realised a couple were walking arm in arm on the pavement towards me. I moved to the side of the path and I said 'good morning' to the young vicar and his wife on their way to church.

They replied politely and smiled......but only I saw the wife wink at me.