She Lied - 750 Words

Story Info
You have an affair, why am I the bad bastard.
835 words
4.31
74.7k
80
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LJA644
LJA644
925 Followers

"Well, that was a crock of shit." I said as my wife and I got into the car after visiting the marriage guidance counsellor she had engaged after I found out she'd been having an affair for the last two months.

She didn't answer, I didn't stop "How come it's my fucking fault that you had an affair. With the cruises, your new car, and the fact that I praised you for how good you looked, your hair, your dresses even though you're dressing up for him and not for me; how does that make me the bad bastard in all this?"

Looking at her I said. "But at least you stopped seeing him, we better try to get on for the sake of the kids."

I looked at her, she's looking down into her hands. Oh fuck.

I drank too much that night, about two o'clock I needed a piss, the other side of the bed was empty. As I walked to the toilet, I could hear her talking. That's strange because her mobile phone was on the charger next to the bed. It didn't sound like she was talking to herself, so who was she talking to, and on what?

I took the next day off work. I'd done some digging and knew where he lived. At 7:30 in the morning I was knocking on his door, this blonde Greek God opened the door and said. "Hello, what can I do for you?"

"You can stop fucking my wife."

He laughed out loud. "You must be the cucky wimp."

He stopped laughing when my gloved hand including a brass knuckle duster caught him on the left cheek. I pushed him inside and kicked him in the nuts. I dragged him by his poncy blonde hair into the kitchen and threw him into one of his chairs. He sat there looking completely shocked.

I'd a plan. I opened a tin of thick Tomato soup, poured it into a bowl and put it into the microwave setting it for 5 minutes on high power. I placed a phone in front of him and said, "You've got till the microwave pings to tell me everything, dates, times otherwise I'll cut your balls off." I pushed start on the microwave and then record on the phone. He blabbed, times, dates, places, including fucking her cunt on the day before counselling, and up her arse on the day after counselling to show what shit he thought counselling was, I had to agree with him there.

So, she was still fucking him after she told me she'd stopped. And up the arse which she never let me do.

The microwave pinged; it was finished. "If you know what's good for you, you'll say you fell over," I said.

He looked at me confused as I took the scolding soup from the microwave and threw it in his face. He wouldn't be so good-looking now. I could hear the screaming all the way to my car.

I'd arrangements to make before the next counselling meeting.

At the meeting I started with. "Trust, how can you build trust? By telling the truth." I looked at my wife and said. "Have you told me the truth that you've broken up with him?"

"Yes, I have."

"OK give me your phone." she handed me her phone, I threw it to one side, "No the other one. Either turn your bag inside out and show me it's empty, give me your other phone or I walk out the door."

She looked sheepish, put her hand into her handbag and pulled out the other phone and gave it to me.

It wasn't locked so I opened up the video recording that I used her phone for with her lover and pressed play. They heard him say he was fucking her before and after every counselling session.

I pressed a button on my phone and a tall imposing man walked in carrying a suitcase, he put it down in front of my wife. He had two envelopes in his hand. He looked at the counsellor and said. "Are you Mallory Hawkins," she nodded. "You're served with a misconduct injunction from the marriage guidance counsellors association." He turned to my wife and said, are you June Graham," she nodded. "You have been served with a divorce petition on the grounds of adultery." He walked out, I followed him. As we passed the receptionist I said. "You may need to find another job."

*

I am an engineer by trade so writing short sentences is normal for me, and it suits 750 word stories. I am trying to get out of that style for my longer stories. Many commenters have said that 750 words are too short and the stories expanded. To some extent I agree and I feel this story may have that potential. So if there is enough interest I will expand this story. I have ideas about some kinky sex before BTB. Let me know.

LJA644
LJA644
925 Followers