All Comments on 'She Likes to Hunt'

by budd100

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
GOOD...VERY GOOD

In the style of jakewho but with a crisper ending on how all the other characters ended...and dam i'm glad he didn't love her enough to take her back.. Enjoyed it...no maniacal revenge..nice touch with the recording...to wrap up the emotional revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Not Erotic

This story is about as erotic as watching people burn to death.... There isn't a sexy, romantic or erotic moment in this work. It is merely the sad story of a lifeless marriage populated by one dimension characters who feed on anger, hate, selfishness, betrayal and revenge.. It seems the author has issues with women. Skip this one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Thanks For the Consequence

Applause Applause Applause and More Applause

Well concieved and written - nice work - your theme is appreciated and entertaining. We need more consequence and much less cuckolding! This appreciation isn't a moral thing, it's about respect. A marital contract is as binding as a business one but often isn't regarded that way.

Your style has reality and smacks of the way life truly works! Spouses who screw around are normally caught at some juncture and while everyone loses, the offender is usually ostracized by all those who become aware of the particulars.

Again, thanks for your efforts, time and talent - More Please - Best Regards

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
well written

good consequences, very readable.

as for the commentator who said you had issues with women - where does that come from?

i was surprised by the hunting offer to his ex at the end.

beesfanbeesfanabout 19 years ago
Good story.

I agree, a good story in the Jakewho mould, without some of the editing issues that have sometimes afflicted his efforts. Your style is crisp and your husband character reacts in the way that most 'normal' men would do. While I am not suggesting that you ignore all anonymous criticisms, you can certainly give appropriate weight to a commenter who believes that divorcing a systematic adulterer is some kind of unjustified revenge and reflects the writer's "issues with women". Individuals like this would drive all real storytellers off this site if they could, and probably consider you, as a relatively new contributor, to be an easy target.

As to the story itself, only two issues. The insertion of "(no pun intended)" after the wife's admission that she had "screwed up four marriages" grated on me a little - what is essentially a 'jokey' comment seemed out of place at that point in the narrative. Also, and this is personal preference, I like in these circumstances to hear a little more from the wife's perspective. Maybe explaining, in this instance, how she got caught up in this situation; her mood swings, which indicate guilty feelings - in which case, why she continued with her behaviour; why she denied him the kind of sex she granted the three lovers, etc. But, as I readily accept, this is your story! I have enjoyed your contributions so far and hope you will continue.

sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
Sad story!

At least he wasn't a wimp! That's the price you pay for fucking around on your husband! Lives & marriages ruined!

Sad!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Re: the comment titled "Not Erotic."

Amen! I agree whole-heartedly.

sherlock40sherlock40about 19 years ago
All right! A cheating story with consequences.

There are so many people who read these cheating spouse stories that want an ending with real consequences happening to all participants. Thank you for providing a story that does deal with those consequences. I know I am so tired of those stories where the spouse fucks around for years and the partner never catches on.

I hope to read other stories in a similar vein from you and I thank you for the time and effort it took you to write this story.

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
Nice

very good story well written, Its nice when the writter shows that their is consciences for actions. I know this is fiction and erotic, but everything has consciences. I enjoyed the story very much.

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
Nice

very good story well written, Its nice when the writter shows that their is consciences for actions. I know this is fiction and erotic, but everything has consciences. I enjoyed the story very much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
and the children shall suffer the consequences

great story but if she acted like that im amazed he stayed with her that long... i think he was very lenient with them .. but no way would i want her to hunt on my property... now he needs to find some woman just to fuck . no commitments no promises just sex... and maybe it should be many .. dont have to trust them just fuck them i liked it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Good story

Good story from one who believes that there are serious consequences for spousal betrayal. Glad the husband just cut his losses and filed for divorce. Having said that, I think your plot was a little simplistic. Husband feels something is wrong based on his wife's erratic sexual behavior--hot one night , nothing the next week etc-then why take your wife with thre guys to an isolated hunting camp where you"re frequently absent? not too smart! Also would love to have some explanation of why wife would suddenly beginlong term sexual adventures with three guys that ruin her marriage and her career. Nothing from wife's perspective in the story to explain her destrucive behavior. Wife falling for one guy is not rare, but three, especially three that appear to be pretty brutal,should require some explanation by author. the Ct Yankee

the Troubadorthe Troubadorabout 19 years ago
A superior story. Thank you for sharing it with us

As for the complaints about not making it a stroke story, from MY point of view you should ignore them. I write stories that have sex in them WHEN IT FITS THE GODDAMN STORY. You had the parts in there needed to forward the plot line. A more thorough depiction of the sex would have probably hurt instead of helped the angst you built up.

I write with the idea of churning up emotion, and infidelity is probably the most emotional thing that can happen to sexual beings. I do agree it would have been more powerful if you had let the wife explain how this thing started. You left me wondering how a wife who was giving at least lip service to loving her husband could have destroyed herself so competely.

I agree the "jokey" comment (no pun intended) shattered the mood at that poing. You have a talent and I for one will be looking forward to many, many more.

As with many stories, including some of mine, no reconciliation is possible. I am as much a romantic as you are likely to find, but sometimes the cheater has gone so far over the line that is is impossible. A point the wife was trying to help save her marriage was that without the pictures and video she could have probably found a way to rebuild the partnership. Not with the pictures.

The voice recording hung her on words she probably didn't mean. But how could she defend herself after her husband had heard her? At that point nothing was possible to save the union. And the loss of the friendship, a key aspect in any good marriage, probably hurt as much as the divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
He Did Explain Wife's Behaviour Some

Insinuated that she was somewhat unbalanced & that it was caused by depression over her inability to bear children. Kinda of suggested that she was down on herself/considered herself flawed and in that condition probably didnt want someone who treated her good and/or loved her. I guess that led to the three assholes who didnt care for her, treated her as an object and were physically brutal in the process.

Maybe not the explaination you want & maybe even not what the author intended but thats my take on the wife's motivations. She was flawed & her affair had nothing to do with falling for the other guys or even any real enjoyment of sex. I thought it was more of a self-flagellation type thing.

SalamisSalamisabout 19 years ago
Enjoyable

This was an enjoyable story. I don't understand the wife's desire for several men at once and she gave no explanation, only distress at having been caught. Perhaps that is one of the stark possibilities of such a relationship; as the aggrieved party you may never know why the other person did what they did, and by extension, you may never know if your own behaviour did, or did not, play a part in their actions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
They screw a nice guy

They got what was coming to them and he owe nobody anything.and that whore of a wife i would talk to her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
A good story. Still....

There must be some good reason for Cindy to act like this. That explaination would be more interesting than just the mechanics of what happened, which I did enjoy. Why, tell me why! Not that a re-telling of Madame Bovary is needed. I was looking forward to an original (as much as that is possible) motivation.

Lorri4youLorri4youabout 19 years ago
She likes to hunt

I have read two of your stories, now... The questionaire and she likes to hunt. I read both stories with interest and found both to be erotic in content, but short on sexual details. If your stories are written from experiences, I can understand your anger. What surprises me more is that a vast number of men proclam that they would love to see their wives in simular situations, and even become a part of the orgy. Seems to me, that would be a better solution than divorce... Lorri

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
Excellent story

Exellent story and very believable. Many case where a woman will do anything with other men, but not her husband.

In this cas it had been going on for over a year.

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
Excellent story

Exellent story and very believable. Many case where a woman will do anything with other men, but not her husband.

In this cas it had been going on for over a year.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great Read

Another of your stories I liked. The consequences of her actions is clear and correct. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Yours are special

Budd:

There are a lot of stories on LE that are very close to each other in theme and content but for some reason your stories move me; Sometimes to anger, sometimes to hurt for the loss, and sometimes to sorrow. You do what you do well. Keep going. Sorry for mispelling of your name on my previous message to you but at 3:00 am after a couple of brandies I'm probably not at my best.

If you want to find out who I am, look up Ronnie Wachuka under the Author Index. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
disappointing, because it's not believable

some of your stories I find very powerful, because of the emotional response of the husband who is being cheated on.

But in this case the wife's behavior is so extreme--repeated, and even painful, sex with three men--and you give nothing remotely close to a satisfactory explanation for her behavior. This makes the whole story unbelievable, and takes away from the reader's enjoyment (at least this reader).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
as a man did you ever think about getting the men

the men who help fuck up hubby marriage did you want payback.personal payback for making a fool out of hubby.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
:(

Sorry but no..I would probably have placed them all in places where they would have had great difficulties to come out alive from..Then there are shooting accidents :) when hunting.. There are so many opportunities and so little time :) For them I mean.. To wimpy for my taste here considering their behavior, he should have done more harm to them.. Cheers Yoron

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 15 years ago
wife's hate remains a mystery

The attention to details, the build up of tension and the husband's character were the strong elements in this story which made it a compelling read. <P>

The one weakness which others have alluded to is the lack of any background which could explain the hateful behavior of the wife towards the husband. This is not your 'bored wife' story or the 'taken for granted husband', its full blown hate and contempt, and we don't get any background on that so it goes to the credibility of the story and reduces its impact.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
could have

He said he could have forgiven her when he saw the first pictures of them doing her, he is as sick as her.

bigguy323bigguy323over 13 years ago
Very disappointing. Many of your stories have a good start, a decent middle and a rotten ending.

You seem to like leaving your protagonists hanging in a depressed state.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago
Enjoyed it

Very interesting storyline. I find the tidbit about her not giving her husband blow-jobs, all the while giving them to her lovers, very intriguing. It is a common theme on this website and wonder if it is common in reality. It just seems so unreasonable and unlikely. Thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Again, not a bad story

But your lack of either a good proof reading or an editor distracts from the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

"you was ...", "this is pictures" and other very similar errors make this story a pain in the ass to read, I'm sorry to say. Any half-way decent beta-reader/editor would find these mistakes and fix them.

I've seen you say several times in your author's notes that you aren't a good writer. Since you already acknowledge that, why don't you go to the trouble of looking for someone to check your stories for these relatively simple errors?

There's always more to improve, but these kinds of errors should be the bare necessities, before I would ever be confident enough to publish. Please think about that.

kjohns2001kjohns2001almost 9 years ago
What?

After all she did he would still talk to her and even offer to let her hunt on his property? He would have to be brain dead to have anything to do with the cheating slut. Although it might make sense if he was trying to set her sorry ass for a very gruesome hunting accident.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

no sex, no motivations, no revenge, shitty dialogue, bad writing, absurd crazy/idiotic characters... it goes on and on...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pussy

He caved and ended up being her ‘friend’ adter the was she verbally tore him apart. Shitty ending. If there were a sequel (thank fuck you quit), he’d be fucking her again and she’d fund a new circle of guys to whore herself out to. Rinse and repeat

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Pretty bad

She didn't deserve to get off that easy. I would.have been hunting.more deer in those woods.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 5 years ago
Why would he treat her so nicely?

The answer to the question should have been, "yes I do hate you but someday I will just not care". He needs to find a better woman, one who can have kids. When se sees him with his new family, she will finally realize what she threw away.

schulz777schulz777almost 5 years ago
another crapstory

about a weak husband who deserves every crap is going his way

1starr

calibamma707calibamma707over 3 years ago

Again the three guys get away unharmed

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Again

He let her off too easily. If you spice the sausage up a little bit, maybe mix in a little venison and pork, it would be hard to tell what was in it.

Ocker53Ocker53over 2 years ago

I just don’t get the concept behind these authors who say that they have proof the wife is cheating, in this case the Polaroids that where found then and I have read many stories by other authors, including this story, where they continue to gather evidence for what purpose? One photo or one video is enough proof, why do you need hundreds of photos and hours and hours of video? It ruins the story because it is just too moronic to be plausible⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yet another pathetic wimp story. I would have killed them!!. REALLY. All talk and no action and relied on the Company to go to the wives, what a cuck story

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

pussy ending

Cindy was right about him

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous