All Comments on 'She Loves to Tease'

by discoflutterby

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good start

Good start. Need to continue to maybe his daughter coming in and catching them, then joining in.

ChrisTor22ChrisTor22over 10 years ago
I want the same 2nd chapter as "Good Start" suggested!! LOL

Yes indeed.....now that the tease has been mounted, let's see what's under the bulky form-hiding clothes that the daughter wears and see if SHE wants to play..... from now on, when Cindy comes to visit both girls should go commando and shaved!! Great start!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice short story

Many men are tempted by daughter's friends. Most times they just jo or take it out on wife. Sometimes as in this story it goes further. It can have disastrous consequences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Chapter 2 please

Dying for the next chapter - let's see how he punishes this cock tease further. But let's not have the daughter come in - NO WAY!! How about all the regular fucking positions - let him work her over properly. And then in Chapter 3 it's time to introduce Cindy to his friends - on a boat or a guy's party where she gets to serve all their needs. Mature guys gang fucking a naive teen is a great porn fantasy - four or five of them, dicks out in a fuck circle working her mouth, her moaning and gagging, and then gang fucking Cindy over a picnic table. Have them tell her what they are going to do to her, and then do it, while she can think about whether it was all a good idea while begging for it at the same time - as many cocks as she can handle at once - it works for me.

_Daddys_Baby_Girl__Daddys_Baby_Girl_over 4 years ago
NEED MORE

Fuck, please update this, pleaseee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WOW

Just read this,,,,,,,,,,,, dang all these comments begging you for chapter 2/ sad you never wrote.........I CAN ON SAY MY PUSSY IS DRIPPING

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous