She Made the Mistake of Loving Them

Story Info
A woman is kidnapped.
2.9k words
3.94
6.4k
8
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Clancy15
Clancy15
99 Followers

Usually when she would finish her shift, John, one of the bouncers at the club would walk her down the alley to her car. Normally, he would wait for her to get in the car and roll down the window. It was a silent agreement between them that she would suck his cock for him protecting her all night and taking her safely to her car. John became her outlet for the sexual arousal she felt while giving all those men lap dances. She wanted to grind and suck them, but the club rules prohibited any sexual touching. She would get herself so worked up while dancing naked and then she would earn good money giving lap dances between sets. She loved her job and loved the buildup of the sexual desire making her pussy so wet all night long.

At the car, she would take John's cock and lick it, savoring the smell and taste of his manhood. She would suck his cock to the back of her throat, loving the fullness of him. He would thrust harder and harder up against the car as she took him all the way into her throat. Her eyes locked on his lower body as he fucked her face. She had lost count of the number of times she had swallowed his pleasure. He would nod at her after he finished coming down her throat and go back to the club. Meanwhile she would savor the taste of him against her raw lips as she prepared to go home.

However, tonight was different, John had a family emergency and had to leave early that evening. When it came time for her to leave after her shift, the other bouncers were tied up with several rowdy customers. She knew she should wait but it was going to be ages before she would get home. Tonight, had been especially arousing. Three handsome men had wanted a lap dance and each one had snuck a feel of her ass during the dance. It enflamed her libido. She needed to come as soon as possible. Maybe if she could get to her car, she could scratch the tremendous itch in her pussy.

The alley had dim yellow lights spaced along the way. It gave the effect of traveling from dark to light to dark. She was sure she saw no one in the alley and walked quickly to the parking lot at the end. It was late and hers was the only car in the lot. As she started towards her Mercedes, she heard a sharp noise and turning quickly, the lights in the parking lot snapped off and a hand-held cloth covered her mouth. She smelled the sickly-sweet smell moments before she lost her senses.

She didn't know how long she had been out or where she was. She awoke to a mask covering her whole head. She could smell the old leather, not being able to see or hear, she started to panic. She went to reach for the mask but found her hands bound over her head. Someone had placed earplugs in her ears. Thank God, they had left her dress on to give her a modicum of decency. The place smelled musty almost as if she was in a basement. Her breathing got faster. She knew she had to maintain control and not show fear, but could she?

All she had was her sense of smell and her sense of taste. What was going to happen to her? Was this a random kidnapping because some fool thought she was rich driving around a Mercedes. She told whoever was listening that she would pay them to let her go. Not being able to hear, she had no idea if anyone had heard her offer.

She thought she was laying on some sort of padded board with her feet tied in stirrups much like the times she visited her gynecologist. Time passed and nothing happened.

Maybe a half hour later, something cold touched the cleavage between her breasts. To her horror, a pair of scissors started to cut her dress away from her cleavage to her pussy. Moments later two hands, rolled her over and the cutting was continued down her back. She felt the cool handle of the scissors slide between her ass cheeks and down across her pussy. She wanted desperately to be wearing her panties, but she had forsaken them because she was headed home to her favorite vibrator to satisfy her after the exciting night at work.

Now that her clothes were missing, she shivered in the cool air against her naked body. Someone then spread her legs in the stirrups as wide as they could, exposing her pussy and ass to anyone and everyone. She started to speak but a gag was shoved into her mouth. She could hardly breathe thru the small holes where her nostrils were. An electronically modified voice growled at her, "Continue to make noise and you may not make it thru the night". She nodded her head, and the gag was pulled roughly from her mouth.

Grabbing her by the shoulders, she was moved a foot back so that her head was hanging off the end of the bench. It was extremely uncomfortable but she couldn't say anything.

The next thing she felt was a cold plastic thing rubbing against her pussy. Suddenly it came alive, and she recognized the vibrations similar to a vibrator she had at home. She squirmed as the person holding the vibrator teased different parts of her privates. They would buzz her ass hole, then tease her clit, then rub against her pussy lips. She knew she shouldn't enjoy this, but her libido had been so turned on at the club tonight.

As she started panting from the pleasure, it stopped, and a cock was placed against her lips. She felt her mouth being forced open and she took the head of a cock into her mouth. The smell was manly and yet it reminded her of someone. She had sucked so many men, she would never be able to recognize the smell of a particular one. The man thrust hard once, and the cock hit the back of her throat and she gagged. He removed the cock, and she was left with her lips searching for him again.

Then the vibrator started teasing her again. Back and forth, never penetrating her but arousing her none the less. This time, two hands started grabbing her breasts roughly. They slapped her titties; they twisted her nipples hard and again she started to breathe heavily. As soon as this happened, the vibrator was gone and the cock was back teasing her mouth. Only this time, it was shoved deep into her throat several times until she couldn't catch her breath.

The cock disappeared again. The electronic voice was back, "We are going to ask you a series of questions. You will answer either yes or no by nodding or shaking your head. An incorrect answer may result in punishment".

"Do you know why you have become our plaything?" She shook her head.

"Do you know who has captured you?" She shook her head again.

"Have you always been nice to your friends?" She shook her head in the affirmative. Suddenly an electric shock hit her in the feet. A scream left her lips from the pain.

"Have you promised things to your friends then took them back?" She shook her head. Again, the scream from the pain.

"Do you remember who and what you promised and didn't deliver?" She shook her head again and another scream ensued.

"Do you want more punishment because you will surely get it?" She shook her head rapidly side to side, not wanting that pain again.

"We are going to be here all night and maybe longer if you don't remember soon. We will give you five minutes to think and be prepared."

They pulled her so her head was not hanging off the end of the table. She thought back, she had always tried to give the men in her life what they wanted sexually. She had gone to bed with so many of them. She had phone sex with her father. She thought back to all the promises she had made and kept. Minutes passed and the answer was no closer in her mind.

"Who?" Knowing what would happen she resigned herself to the fact she would be punished. The shock came stronger and longer this time.

"Who?" She whimpered as she shook her head. This time her whole body tensed with the shock and she nearly came off the board.

"We are going to try a different tact this time to jog your memory, Who?" in the panic, she shook her head. No electric shock this time but someone held an ice cube against her left nipple.

"We will remove the ice when you tell us. Who?" She was determined that she could not answer. Yet the ice was numbing her nipple and it was hurting so bad.

"Who have you disrespected? "Who have you let love you, but you kept denying him?" The ice was moved to her right nipple and a splash of hot wax dropped on her left nipple. The pain of the left nipple being unfrozen, and the pain of the right nipple now being frozen caused her to scream. "I don't fucking remember!."

"Who said you could talk?" She whimpered and shook her head. Again, the hot wax hit her numb right nipple this time and another scream ensued.

"I guess we are going to have to increase the punishment in order to get answers."

They took her and turned her over, relocking the feet to the boards which were quickly spread apart. Was this punishment to be rape, was it to be something else? She knew that each punishment hurt more than the last one. The table had a cutout where each of her breasts were so that they hung down thru the table. A clamp was placed on both sensitive nipples and a weight pulled her nipples down increasing the pain.

As she lay there face down, she felt a piece of ice on the top of her spine. The pain was bearable for the moment. She thought back to the men in her life. Each and every one she had promised to fuck, or suck had their wishes fulfilled. Who was this punishing her? She went thru the alphabet of names....

The ice was slowly moved down her spine as she gathered her thoughts. She couldn't guess who it was.

"We are going to place a fresh ice cube between your butt cheeks. If you let the ice fall, you will be punished severely."

The ice was so cold against her ass hole. She clenched her cheeks to capture it and not let it drop. She remembered a man who talked about fire and ice. But she had never met him. Yes, she had promised him something but never anything as specific as a blowjob. What had she promised him? Their relationship had been one of ups and downs. She wanted him at first, then another man came along and stole her heart. Still, he stood by her. He seemed to know the liaison was short lived. She had promised him her daughter, but circumstances took that offer away. She wanted him to be around, but she never gave him the chance and chose someone else over him.

What did she promise him? She racked her brain. Was it him that held her? Who was helping him? So many questions buzzed about in her head while she held her ass cheeks together.

"Who? and why?" She shook her head again. A paddle spanked her left ass cheek. Startled she dropped the ice.

"That earned you five more spanks" The paddle came down on her right cheek and then the left in rapid succession. Five times she screamed in pain.

"We will try the ice again." A fresh cube was placed against her asshole. After several minutes she heard the voice again.

"Who and Why?" It couldn't be him. He had never talked about punishment like this. Yes, maybe she had played with his emotions for months. She had told him a number of times that she loved him. What else had she promised? He had painted her naked, he had professed his love for her. He had also upset her. She felt he was intruding in her life.

Life??? Was that the answer? She had not promised that to anyone else.

"Who and Why?" She now knew the answer, but she was determined not to give in to him. "I know who you are, and I know why."

"Who?" She nodded her head and said, "Daddy"

"Why?" She shook her head and this time six slaps from the paddle made her pussy drip.

"Are you going to tell me why?" She whimpered but shook her head again. Another six slaps reddened her ass and she screamed again.

The clamps on her nipples were undone and the blood rushing to the tips again caused her so much pain. Then two sets of hands rolled her over to her back again and before she could resist, her feet were back in the stirrups. As she struggled to get free, the shock again twisted her body. The handcuffs came off and swiftly her hands were tied to her waist.

"Why?" She shook her head, and the paddle came down on her breasts. Three times for each breast. The pain from the shocks and the paddles threatened to overwhelm her. Her pussy was throbbing and dripping. Her nipples felt like little nubs of pain. How much more could she take? Would this ever end?

"Why?" She shook her head. The paddle came down on her pussy six times. She held her scream this time. Then she felt someone straddle her face. This was different from the cock. Actually, she knew it wasn't male having been intimate with a number of women before.

"Suck her pussy" She could not take any more punishment, so her tongue reached out and licked the woman above her. She felt the woman settle on her face as she sucked the woman's clit.

"Why?" She shook her head slightly from side to side. Again the paddle came down on her tits. She screamed louder.

"Why?" She managed to respond, "Daddy, I am not going to say and you can't make me." This time a clamp was applied to her clit. Her pussy almost squirted at the pleasure and the pain.

"Why?" She spit the next words out, "Because I don't want it anymore" Again the woman smothered her face so that she could hardly breathe.

"So all that time, we were making plans, it was to tease me?" She nodded her head knowing it would enrage him. She had actually wanted it as much as he did but she could not give in to him. She never thought he could be so cruel, so stimulating."

She continued to lick the pussy on her face, wondering who this woman with the delicious pussy was helping Daddy to torture her. Her pussy was begging for release, her nipples ached so good from the torture. She wanted someone to fuck her and fuck her good.

"I am going to fuck your slutty pussy now and there is nothing you can do to stop it. I am going to rape you because you are a fucking tease. I am tired of your constant wavering back and forth over your love for me."

The words enraged her. How dare he call her those names? How dare he assume her pussy belonged to him? And yet, maybe it did.

She felt the head of his cock teasing her asshole, pushing against it as her juices continued to drip. Then he was rubbing it against her swollen clit. Up and down her pussy the cock rubbed. It felt so good after all that torture, she needed the release. She wanted the impending orgasm so bad. Slowly the head of his cock widened her pussy lips. The pink insides practically screaming for him. This was another kind of torture, so cruel of him not to give her the release she so craved.

"Why?" She whimpered again and felt her hips moving trying to capture his cock in her vagina, but the restraints held her back.

"Why?" She stuck her tongue into the pussy on her face in order to not answer. That earned her several slaps on her titties, only enflaming her passion even more.

"Why? She shook her head in denial of the truth and the clamp on her clit was removed causing the blood to flow back into it, creating even more pain and pleasure.

"Why?" She could not take the pain anymore. She said in desperation, "Daddy, Fuck me!"

"Why?" Her mind was overwhelmed. She knew she had to say it, "Daddy, give me a baby, fuck me good, Take me now!"

The woman above her ground her pussy in her face. Daddy thrust his cock fully into her in one push. Her body released in one final explosion. The orgasm was unexpected on that one thrust of his cock. She felt like one orgasm fed into another after another as Daddy fucked her with a vengeance. Over and over, she came, she squirted on him. Her juices splattering against his body.

It seemed as if Daddy couldn't stop. Over and over, he took her, giving no quarter, taking her to new heights of ecstasy. She felt him coming in her. She craved his seed.

As they both came down from their highs, she still wondered who the woman was sitting on her face. She asked, "Who are you?"

The woman spoke for the first time, "Hi Mommy, Daddy got me pregnant too."

Clancy15
Clancy15
99 Followers