All Comments on 'She Makes Some Changes Ch. 04'

by lsa3

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
kuk4yookuk4yooalmost 9 years ago
i liked it!

i did!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hypnosis ......

Hypnosis ? surely we have moved on from this as part of a plot line .....

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Too "Out There" to Be Believable.

I'm sorry,but nobody goes from being an alpha male to a cocksucking faggot. And the wife becomes a fem-dom mistress? I think not!

In any case,in my opinion this saga should end with Wimpy the husband tying Cunt Karen to the bed,ramming a dynamite stick up her twat and lighting the 2 minutes fuse as he dashes out the door. As he runs out the door,he stops suddenly and quickly runs into the living room where he grabs the mason jar containing his balls off the mantle.

As Wimpy is running down the street he hears the loud explosion and 10 seconds later he sees Cunt Karen's pussy stuck to a fire hydrant.

~ Hard to believe? Well so is this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Audo Tapes - the 'ONLY' way to learn...

You Bitch, and can i please listen to Your audio tapes with You? Please, Mistress please!!!

As always, Your

caged slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing Story

This is the best story I have ever read. All I could think as I read it was how lucky Dan was. I so wish my wife would do that with me.

greenman440greenman440over 3 years ago

A sad and abusive story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just another

tale of abuse against another human being. Sad that some people get off on this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

just a great story

hope for more soon

wish i was dan

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous