She Makes the Plans

Story Info
Wife plans a surprise vacation.
2.6k words
4.38
11.2k
18
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of my fantasies has been to be able to spend a significant stretch of time naked with my wife. She knows this. I've told her dozens of times over our 7 years of marriage and 7 years of dating before that. She, on the other hand has little to no interest in getting or staying naked outside of the shower and the very rare private hot tub trip. Even getting her naked to have sex is difficult at times and as soon as we are done its back on with the panties and pajamas.

Something has changed this year though. There is no denying the pandemic has affected millions of people. For us however it hasn't been that bad. We are somewhat used to not seeing family already. My family is small and most of them live at least a 4-hour drive away. My wife's family is much bigger but spread out over thousands of miles the closest being a 6-hour drive. The idea of family dropping by unexpected is completely foreign to us. As far as work goes we are both thankful to have what are considered "essential" jobs and have not seen any disruption to our income. All that combined with a significant reduction in eating out and a complete elimination of going out to bars or movies has left us very comfortable financially. What does that mean for this story? It means my wife has been able to reduce her stress levels and in turn has become more comfortable. That has lead to her being more open to new things sexually and that, thankfully, brings us back to the topic of our story.

One cool night after love making she broke the silence with "Ok, lets do it."

"Lets do what", I asked. "If you want to do it again I'm going to need a few minutes and maybe some Gatorade".

She laughed and hit my arm. "No I don't mean let's do IT again right now, I mean let's plan that vacation you have always been talking about."

It took me a few moments for me to catch up to her train of thought. "You mean the naked vacation?" I asked.

"Yes", she said. "I think it might be a good change of pace. There is no denying we have kind of fallen into a rut in the bedroom and I think I'm finally ready to start showing off the body I've been working on all pandemic."

She wasn't wrong. Working from home has given her ample opportunities to squeeze in workouts between conference calls and she has used those opportunities to their fullest. Her body reflected the hours of weekly cardio and once we made it to the top of the waiting list for a weight set at our local sporting goods store the definition in her arms, legs and core could not be denied. She looked better than the day I married her and I made sure to tell her how great she looked as often as possible.

So the decision was made. But the when, where and how had yet to be determined.

About a week later I was greeted at the door at the end of the day with a hug and kiss and a "I've got news!" Apparently, she had spent every spare moment the last week researching vacation options and had not only found one but booked it. She also managed to clear the time with by boss without me knowing. We were leaving early the next morning and we would be gone for 5 days. It had been our custom to use her car whenever traveling as it was more comfortable for long drives so it was already packed and ready to go. I got very little sleep that night after having all my questions shot down. Sex was not an option either as "it might ruin the surprise" according to my wife.

I woke to the sound of my wife in the shower and drifted lazily in and out of sleep until I heard the water turn off and the glass door open. Knowing I had the next week off from work I was in no hurry to start my day. A few minutes later my wife, damp and wrapped in a towel came padding out of the bathroom and hurried me up out of bed. I was told to get up and get moving as we had a bit of a drive ahead of us. I got out of the shower a short time later and found a comfortable button-down shirt and tan shorts waiting for me. I went to the dresser to pull out a pair of boxer briefs and found the drawer empty except for a note that read: "you won't be needing these for the next several days...I'm waiting for you in the car."

I quickly got dressed in the clothes provided, slipped into my flip-flops and walked out to the car locking up the house behind me. My wife was waiting in the driveway leaning against the hood of her car. I paused for a second and smiled while putting on my sunglasses.

She was wearing one of my old Hawaiian shirts, that I had not seen since college, tide under her breasts like a crop top with none of the buttons fastened. Her hard nipples pressing against the worn material made it evident that she was without a bra. Her tight stomach was on display and from the look of things she had been working on her tan as she worked from home. Wrapped around her waist was a sarong I purchased for her a few years ago while on vacation when she had forgotten to bring her beach coverup. It is the kind that is sheer unless the material is doubled up and is long enough to wrap around her waist 2 times. For this outfit, the material is folded and tied on her waist in a way that causes nearly all her left leg to be exposed. It was clear from the placement of the knot high on her hip that she was not wearing anything under the makeshift skirt. The longest part of the sarong goes down to just above her ankle and draws the eye to her strappy wedge sandals, the only part of her outfit I had not seen before.

It was easily the sexiest outfit I have ever seen my wife wear outside of the bedroom. Now normally my she would have never been caught in public (let alone our neighborhood) wearing something so sexy but this was a special occasion and our driveway wrapped around the house so the risk of exposure to someone we knew was minimal.

I walked up to her, grabbed her by the hips and brought her in for a deep kiss. "You look absolutely amazing" I told her. She smiled and pushed away from my advance for another kiss.

"We have to get on the road," she said, "there will be plenty of time for THAT later."

I reluctantly let her go and moved to open the passenger side door for her. She stepped around to the open door never breaking eye contact with me. I gave her a quizzical look but as she moved to step into the low seat my eyes grew wide and I found myself transfixed by the bold move. She could have demurely sat down on the seat keeping her knees together and swung her legs together into the car as she had done countless times before. Instead, she made a point of stretching one leg into the car before sitting down. The result, as you can imagine, was the sarong opening completely and displaying her neatly trimmed short landing strip pointing down to a completely smooth pussy which was also something new.

She smiled at me as I found myself quickly looking around to see if any of our neighbors were outside to view the show. I was also concerned about the growing tent in my shorts and the fact that without underwear it was going to be more difficult to hide it. She finally brought her other leg into the car and arranged her sarong so all was covered. I took a deep breath, closed her door and walked around to the drivers side while trying to tuck my erection into my waistband as casually as possible.

Putting the car in gear I backed down the driveway, stopped in front of our house and looked at her. She smiled, read my mind and simply stated, "head West."

I navigated to the highway and started West as instructed. My wife broke the sexually tense silence with some music. She put on a play list I had created years ago when we were just dating and I lived in a shared house with 3 other guys and a dancing pole in the living room. We claimed it was a dancing pole because no one had ever stripped on it up to that point. The play list was all songs you might hear in a dance club, heavy beats simple hooks and plenty of well timed base drops.

"So are you going to tell me what's gotten into you?" I asked. I glanced over to find her moving her upper body to the beat as much as a seated and belted in person could. Her lower body wasn't moving all that much as she seemed to be making an effort to keep her knees together. I guess she hasn't gone full exhibitionist on me yet.

"I guess I'm just feeling my-self lately. We have been cooped up in that house for 13 months now, I'm ready to get out and see people!" she said.

"And let people see you." I added.

She smiled and gave my side a playful poke while opening her mouth to make a retort but all that came out was a squeal. As if on cue, one of her favorite songs, the song that could get her to dance no matter what mood she was in, started playing and all conversation was stopped. Like a well choreographed routine, my wife sang along to the lyrics and preformed her dance moves from memory, at least as much as she could while seated. All effort to keep her knees together was forgotten as her hips gyrated, her butt lifted off the seat and her feet danced a routine on the floor of the car. Three and a half minutes later, when the song had ended, my wife was flushed, a little winded and smiling from ear to ear.

"So what were we talking about?" she asked when it was clear that the next song did not require her undivided attention.

"You were telling me you want to see other people. Should I be worried? Do I need a lawyer?" I said keeping a straight face and turning my head back and forth between the road and her eyes. The look on her face was one of shock and a little anger until she saw my smile crack and knew I was only teasing her. She wound up and slugged me on the shoulder nearly causing me to swerve into the next lane.

"Damn, I'm kidding, I'm kidding!" I laughed rubbing my arm and checking my mirrors to make sure I hadn't caused an accident behind me or drawn the attention of a cop. As I glanced over to the passenger side mirror my attention was distracted once again by the excessive amount of skin my wife had on display. As a result of her dancing and the subsequent punch, her makeshift skirt had rotated and the knot holding it together was no long on her hip but over her belly button. The only thing covering my wife's smooth vagina was the ends of the sarong coming out of the knot. Both legs, from painted toes to hip bones were on display.

I glanced at my wife's face to see if she had noticed. She had her elbow on the bottom of the window and her head resting in her palm while she looked at the fields pass by seemingly without a care in the world. She had a content smile on her face and I couldn't tell if she was aware of her altered state of dress or not. Either way I was not about to tell her for fear that she might get embarrassed or worse yet, take the lovely view away.

"We are in our mid-thirties honey and I don't want to look back on our time together and think of the things we should have done" she said in a light but serious tone. I could have pointed out that we had left our mid thirties behind a few years ago and were now firmly intrenched in our late thirties but I had been a husband long enough to know when to keep my mouth shut.

"Ok, so what does that mean?" I asked.

"That means I'm going to try to eliminate no from my vocabulary in the hopes of experiencing new things. I know we have gotten into a bit of a rut, not just in the bedroom but in our everyday lives as well. I also know I am usually the one who hesitates to take risks. I've found I'm too quick to say no to things I've never tried or that scare me a little." The tone in her voice had grown a little somber and I could tell it was taking a lot of effort to speak her mind. My wife is a very strong willed and dominant personality when she is in her element but when something frightens her, or she is in an uncomfortable situation her tendency is to withdraw in until the moment passes.

"I love you and I want you to know that will never change" I said as I reached my hand behind her head and rubbed her shoulder. "I'm excited to have new experiences with you and continue our lives together. I hope you understand that I will support you in what ever you want to do."

My head was spinning. Here was my wife and partner of the last 14 years opening up to me more than ever all the while her smooth pussy lips are peaking out from behind the lightly draped material covering them and her hard nipples are pressing against the thin material of her makeshift top!

"Thanks honey, I'm excited too. But enough of that," she said matter-of-factly while moving my arm off her shoulder and back to the wheel, "this trip is about losing inhibitions and fulfilling one of your fantasies. I'm sure we will both have a lot of fun before we get home."

I smiled and figured the mood had shifted enough that I could broach the subject of her state of dress. "So how did you come up with your outfit?" I asked.

"Well, this shirt is yours... OH shit!" she said while looking down at her outfit. I guess she had noticed the wardrobe malfunction. "Why didn't you tell me my vagina was out?!"

I laughed and explained "You were having a moment there and I didn't want to distract you from it." She was quickly trying to loosen her seatbelt so she could make the proper adjustments, but her earlier dancing had caused the belt to lock in place. "Besides, it looks like you went through a lot of work down there to make it look nice for me and I wanted to appreciate the effort."

That made her pause and move what little material was left covering her vagina to the side. "Do you really think it looks nice?" she asked while looking down at her vagina. "It was kind of a pain do to and I was worried it would look too 'little girlish' but the smoothness feels really nice" she said as she slowly traced her middle and ring finger around her outer lips.

"I absolutely love it and I can't wait to feel it for myself" I hinted.

to be continued...