All Comments on 'She Makes Two Poor Choices'

by Hooked1957

Sort by:
  • 319 Comments
kimi1990kimi1990over 6 years ago
One of the most boring things I ever read

You hit every cliche in the book. Brain dead wife and villain, handcuffed and made to watch, caged etc., etc. I skimmed to the end after the first page and the repetitious paralyzation just went on. You have good mechanics but your storytelling is way down in the cellar. Sorry, I just couldn't enjoy any part of this.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
THE ONLY 2 POOR CHOICES WERE HUBBY AND LOVER

plus all the piercings, beatings and pain....the hubby never stood a chance, TK U MLJ LV NV

HalfAsianWhoaHalfAsianWhoaover 6 years ago
Uh ...

That bitch and her committed assault and/or sexual assault and unlawful restraint .. several times. I don't care how much you love a cunt you press some fucking charges.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What is wrong with you

Get help. Something very bad happenned for you to harbor fantasies like this. Seriously, right away get to a psychiatrist. Hopefully it is not too late.

onbothsidesonbothsidesover 6 years ago
HalfAsianWhoa

Press charges? Then she says that he agreed to the whole program and seems to have a change of heart. Being drinking buddies with her lover (before the action AND at halftime) won't help. Not having paid somebody to cut off the cage looks bad. There is no #believe him.

If you are drugged, get to UrgentCare ASAP and have blood drawn. And, have something really nasty happen to Alana.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What the hell????

Are you out of your mind???? Wife drugs him, pierces him, cuffs him and cuckolds him in the bed beside him and he wants to win her back?? What planet is this?...? He leaves the piercing in? He does not call cops?? He doesn't have Alana, wife or boss thrown jail?? He stays in the house?? He doesn't tell kids what she has done?? He lets them do it again??? Then leaves that on as well? He becomes mesmerized by her soaping her tits and forgets what she did to him?? Kate Upton's boobs aren't that good!!!! Who is this moron??? Sorry, I know this is fiction and there is the ole "suspension of belief" thing, but damn you ask a lot!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sorry but this was ridiculous!

Yes, as someone else said, you press charges for assault, unlawfull restraint, and about half a dozen more offenses. You charge the wife, the girlfriend, and the boyfriend.

And cock cages are toys! First of all I don't think you could get one on with a PA and even if you could it would take anyone with a brain about 3 minutes to clip the lock and take it off.

And, I'm so tired hearing the cliche about suing the place of work. That's BS.

This whole thing was stupid and one cliche after another.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bolt cutters

Available at your local hardware store.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 6 years ago
This story lost it the second her husband . . .

. . . didn’t rip the cage key from around her neck. He had the opportunity, more than once, and passed it up.

You tried to make him out to be a man with the divorce aspect, but that wasn’t enough. He willingly lived as a cuck for weeks, trying to get his ducks in a row, when he could have grabbed the key, grabbed his things, and moved out right away.

The divorce was the right thing to do; there was no possible reconciliation the way this was written. But there’s a difference between a male and a man, and the husband showed he wasn’t the latter.

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1over 6 years ago
More shit isnt possible!!

What a bunch of crap!! Even its a fantasy it have to be believable! I dont see where this crap will stand for at reality! Only for the real brain sick ones!!!

patilliepatillieover 6 years ago
Just dumb

Unlawful restraint, unlawful confinement, assualt & battery and he sticks atound? OMG this is crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
As they say:

patillie has covered it up nicely.

Your story sucks, and not in a good way!

-5

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
just adding what a dumb story

what crap . you really thought this garbage out and wrote it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Dragged out far too long, how fucking stupid does he have to be to take THAT long to drug the assholes like they did him, get the fucking key and kick the bitch to the kerb?

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
This story has a huge mistake...

This story has huge mistakes...1st - He had to suffer all that shit and the beating to get the key and take out the cock cage? Really? 2nd - It is a forced plot in order for the lover beat the wife and the wife shoot him, so finally he could divorce her...Not even a decent shot in the balls? 3rd - He needed the shooting scaldal to sue the company for their morality policy? Really? He had his cock caged, not his hands: how many clips and fotos could he get all those time? A plot full of forced issues can't ever be a good one...This one was lousy...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
An embarrassment

What everybody else has said about this ridiculous nonsense. The worst thing about it is that the author wasn't too enbarrassed to post it on a public site. I suppose that makes it 3 poor choices.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
this rates

up with all the other garbage stories outside of a few people that write on this site.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Thoughts

"And, by the way, the piercing has been sealed closed, so the only way that's coming off is if you get somebody to clip it off. And good luck with that." - Um, have the cops meet you at the ER and file a sexual assault claim while it's clipped off and the wound treated.

I would have pushed her ass out of the shower, I damned well wouldn't have washed her!

Try to "win" the cunt back? No way! Then he obeys her and mows the lawn instead of getting the piercing removed???

Wow, the boss who's gone through a divorce himself will give him the personal time her needs, as long as he makes it up. Nice guy!

Christ, he HAS to move out! He can't trust that any time she "allows" him to fuck her he won't be abused again!

Who cares why Carmichael got divorce? Get a pair of wire cutter and cut of the fucking cage! And the next time Carmichael comes in the house, hit him with a damn baseball bat! When the cops come, show them why. And why the fuck didn't he go to the hospital for drug tests to prove that he was drugged?

"I don't need my little cuckold critiquing my life," - THAT was the defining moment?! All the mental and physical abuse didn't do it, but her calling him her "little cuckold" was too much?

Living with the cock cage is better than the momentary embarrassment of having someone cut it off?

I'm glad he FINALLY took care of business, but lost a star for taking it so long, as stated in my comments.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
An embarrassing

pile of steaming cow shit. Fuck you for writing it.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@onbothsides Re: "HalfAsianWhoa"

He could have pressed charges on the FIRST incident, if as you say he went to the ER immediately for drug tests and to have the piercing removed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
i feel

kinda guilty posting a comment since i did not read past the first two sentences.

LazylonerLazylonerover 6 years ago
stupid premise

I'm sorry, if my wife somehow trapped me in handcuffs and had me pierced without permission my first move as soon as I was free would be to rush to the emergency room while calling the police. I expect she'd be spending her next few nights in jail as the DA prepared to put in jail for several felonies. Her lover would likely also be visiting the cross bar Hilton.

This should have been an extremely short story, the fact that the "hero" was passive did not work for me. The title might be "She Makes Two Poor Choices", but in reality the better title should have been "I can't make one correct choice."

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really, really stupid story...

I hate the pile on, but as several folks have already pointed out, this is a really, really, really stupid story. After the very first incident - when he's restrained, pierced, and forced to watch his wife fuck her boss - he should have been out the door and the wife and boss should be dead or in jail. The rest of the story was utter nonsense. --JRZ

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
JPB ?

Kind of Just Plain Bob-ish. Maybe if you'd tagged it LV/Humour the comments would be diferent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

If a guy talks about when his wife drugged him in his sleep... the SECOND time...

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 6 years ago
He would have been free the first day

If he had called 911 immediately after the cuffs came off. Then all three would have been in jail on many charges. Her friend got away with it the wife didn't get punished properly. Only the boyfriend got some jail and a ruined leg. Jeff was a wimp. Even though his plan worked in the end he put up with too much for months. He could have died from a bad reaction to whatever they injected him with. Lots of stupid and evil people in this one.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 6 years ago
Gaps?

Why wasn’t Traci charged with stealing Jeff’s gun? Or with conspiracy for the assault, battery, and illegal drug use against Jeff? Why wasn’t Alana charged for her part in Jeff’s mutilation?

I feel it’s a mistake when writers have the husband leave it to his cheating wife to tell their family and friends. She already lied to him, why wouldn’t she lie to the rest? Why allow her the chance to make him look unreasonable, or as the cause of marital failure? It makes no sense. I don’t indicate my scores in comments, but can say that my score increased by 1* for a sentence near the end: “I didn't think it was my job to protect them from her reality.”

Sidney43Sidney43over 6 years ago

I hated the story and skimmed through it to the ending that did not in any way make up for the nonsense in the rest of the story. The choice of categories is questionable as the wife is about as non loving as possible. The only thing possible after reading some of her expressions of love and affection is that the wife is seriously mentally ill. I gave you no rating at all.

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 6 years ago
They all made bad choices

But the worst was the protagonist not going immediately to the police to press assault and greivous bodily harm charges against his wife, her lover and her piercer. He would have saved himself months of agony and a lot of money.

3/5 for at least it not being a sick fetish cuck story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Score???

I gave this 2* but some people must really like this crap as the score is so high. As to my 2 it is for the line about why didn't he help her a very good laugh worth one star.

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 6 years ago
5* for trying, i do love a story with a truly callous bitch in it but we need to understand why?.

could have been really good but he was just too passive. he just didn't have enough angst.

why did she suddenly become such a brutal evil bitch?

why would he stay? why not report his abusers? why why why?

good story but needs a writer with a bit more imagination who can make us at least accept he had to stay and let things develop, maybe planted something illegal or terrible on his computer or set him up somehow?

read "grab life by the balls" by soldier boy50410 it's a brilliant story of brutal unwilling cuckolding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Stupid

False imprisonment assault and battery's stupid story written by a moron skilled at wasting words.one of the worse and I won't say story as that would give it some status.Absolutely stupid

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 6 years ago
Yet another story

...by a closer cuck who hates himself for the thoughts and fantasies that arouse him, so he writes a story about a cuck, and then tacks on a ham-fisted ending to convince himself that he’s not actually a cuck.

I wonder if similar stories are posted to the Gay Male or Lesbian categories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I made a poor choice -- reading this drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fuck ya

Good to great read . Ya git moxy kid . Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This writer has written a lot better stories

This one failed in all aspects: plot, characters and ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
AUTHOR IS CUCKOLD

All his stories is the same cuckold husband. Scare to be along after many years of marriage. PATHETIC HUSBANDS

bruce22bruce22over 6 years ago
Very Interesting to have this with Big Guy's story today

The big question is why they did not react earlier with violence. Buy they took a long time to give up on their wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5!!

Ever wonder why anony reads all these stories and then tell us he hates them or they're no good? This retarded fool had a wife who fucked him over his entire marriage and he's nuts because of it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
F-DUP

Totally idiotic story.

After first night, she would not have made it out of the shower alive, and several piercings to Alana as well, with a carving knife.

Goes without saying John would have been found dead within the first 24 hrs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good try but I know of no one that would not have called the cops after being forcefully detained and having their dick mutated.

# 3 Keep trying. You had a good idea but not believable

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitover 6 years ago

No way does he stick around after waking up to getting a piercing....completely unrealistic. He deserved to get the shit kicked out of him. Should have left the next morning or just killed them both and claimed insanity due the the physical abuse and trauma.

I get the feeling some of the authors on here enjoy the thought of getting abused....sick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
RIDICULOUS!!!

Absolutely intelligence insulting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Complete waste of time.

Totally unrealistic story, sorry I wasted my time reading it.

anon jerry

Dunny69Dunny69over 6 years ago
Really glad I couldn't finish this shit

I bailed out as I got to the shower scene I had a feeling it would be ridiculous unreal stupid story and as he didn't have his hands around her throat or kicking shit out of her bloodied unconscious body after cutting the tits of the crazy cow friend who mutilated his cock. Crackers the whole concept.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
How did you manage to fit one page of story into three pages?

Yeah, once the cock cage was on him and he needed the key, they story had to be extended from there, but it never should have gotten to that point. Everything past the first night was a contrivance. After what she did to him -- the piercing, the handcuffs, and being forced to watch them fuck -- sleeping in the same bed -- hell, being in the same house == with her was idiotic and forced.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It is even hard to comment>>>

...on such a ridiculous tale as this. This guy(?) must find it difficult to cope with everyday life. No normal balanced person could write trash like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I could have eaten mexican and shit out a better story than this....how fucking stupid are you?

ju8streadingju8streadingover 6 years ago

those two fuckers got off easy

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Incredibly bad trash that belongs in Non-con or fetish

I mean WTF dude?? To start with, the first time she lets him out of the cuffs, even a stupid man goes downstairs and calls the police. Both women (the piercing lady got off scott free) and lover boy go to jail. The Police would have dragged him down to the hospital, run a tox screen and that and the piercing sends all three perps to prison for years. Worst case scenario he goes downstairs, takes a pair of wire dykes and cuts the piercing off. Even if they had managed to put it on tight (not really a possibility to solder something tight without frying his dick with the hot solder and the solder gun) it would have been easy to cut off with no danger to his penis. The second time they drugged him was just ridiculous. What are they doing? Going down to Target and buying a hypodermic needle and just the right amount of drugs to knock him out and not kill him? Which one of the three was a Doctor? The same goes for the nipple piercings as the dick piercing. Easy to remove. The cage? Don't make me laugh! Again, a call to the police and all three are in prison and he keeps all the marital assets, including the house, in the divorce since she's in prison convicted of several felonies. A moron removes the toy cage with a pair of wire cutters with no damage to his dick. Go see a lock smith and they'll cut if off or make you another key. This whole story was poorly thought out and badly done.

1 star

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Cock Cage Key

Besides the fact that he should have done something after the piercing, given that he didn't, as at least one person has said, why didn't he rip the key off of HER neck instead of waiting until the Bull had it and he had to submit to a beating to get it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Unlikeable

Not much to like about this story. I don't see any one who wasn't good with Traci's behavior putting up with that shit for a couple of days, let alone months.

Drug you. Hand cuff you. Pierce you. Those people should have been marred for life, dead or in jail within 48 hours. Who would sleep in the same house with someone after they pulled something like that?

As for the cock cage key. Baseball bat, taser or shot gun would have taken care of that problem pretty quick, even if you were stupid enough to let it get that far.

Three stars. Decent writing, shitty story line.

gordo12gordo12over 6 years ago
Beyond stupid

Plot, writing, the way you think 1*

She made two poor choices, He made one poor choice. To write this piece of shit!

silentsoundsilentsoundover 6 years ago
Ok

This was just weird enough to read.

Alana was left out however and you will not be forgiven! LOL!

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 6 years ago
A weird story but it worked

and it worked well.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 6 years ago
eh

the husband has an IQ of 20 cant feel anything for someone that stupid. better written

than ur earlier works tho, but the plot and people were just down right bad. someone that stupid doesnt make it to 50. nice try tho

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You owe the trees.....

.....an apology for all of the oxygen you wasted while writing this story.

1*

26thNC26thNCover 6 years ago
Funny

Funny how the cucky readers get upset with a story where the slut wife and her lover get what they deserve. I love any tale that ends this way. Hiding the gun won't work, its too easy to get another. Don't even need permit for 12 gauge or nice AR 15. I have to think that most men wouldn't tolerate that abuse a second time. Anyway, keep tormenting the cucks and alleged hot wives who lurk here. Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pathetic wimp

He should have acted day one. Being drugged. Unlawful Restraint? Cruel and unusual maltreatment? You dont have to be a cuck to hate this. Maybe she should have cut his balls off all together, he sure doesn't act like he's got any.

The problem with this story is proportionality. If she only cheated on him and gave up bothering to conceal it, maybe he could let it (and her) go but this is so far beyond ANY casual mistreatment of a long suffering spouse. This worthless excuse of a man had fate step in and do him a solid when he needed to bring some great vengeance and furious anger on the situation. Nothing less is acceptable after the degree of slight heaped on him in this story.

Just Bad

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
3.28?????

This piece of crap has a 3.28 rating on 3 feb 18 at 0036hrs. No way

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 6 years ago
Damn

Should have taken care of the cunt and her lover right from the start. Only in fiction does a man allow this to happen without fighting back like a man. Oh well, could have been worse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I appreciate the effort. Its a reasonable basic plot, . . .

but the extent and details of the wife's betrayal, and the cuckold's passive drawn out response, is just ridiculous. I'm embarrassed for you.

Wife's long term relationship with boss turns into a love affair, especially after she has become an empty nest woman feeling insecure: very plausible, accepting that she also has to be at heart a shallow selfish stupid person. And what follows from that is the requirement of a husband who is also detached from the relationship, not very perceptive or astute, and lacking in self respect and confidence.

The logical result of those preconditions is a wife and husband who drift apart, get divorced, and go on their merry separate ways. But that's not the story you wanted to tell. And the story you did tell became so contrived and unbelievable that it made the whole effort sort of a black cartoon.

Only a real dumb shit husband would think any marriage could be salvaged once he knew the extent of his wife's betrayal. So all his clever subtle efforts toward that end were just pathetic nonsense.

And the basic logistics and hard components were absurd. They drug him and pierce his body, twice, and he doesn't seek medical or police help? He's keeps this cock cage on, for months, when he could just go to any tool department, buy a rotary Dremel type tool with a small abrasive wheel, and cut right through any cock cage that might be designed? And once her cheating becomes open and notorious neither their children, family, nor any of their friends start to figure out their marriage is in trouble. Did she and her boss go out dining and dancing in some secret enclave some where, for almost two years? And the wife becomes close to her boss while his marriage is ending, and she never sees or hear rumors of his physical abuse?

You see, you wanted us to suspend all those questions and details, to help your story work. Might as well ask us to suspend oxidative metabolism. Then its just science fiction, without the science, which is just lame stupid fiction. Which is what you produced here.

Again, thanks for the effort, but get someone who is in touch with reality and human nature to help you make those parts believable.

grriz1grriz1over 6 years ago
It was different.

I read though it purely out of curiosity. Is this possible in real life, probably not, I would have believed he would have been a bigger man or a bigger wimp, one way or the other. t was different.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 6 years ago
GOOD JOB ON THE STORY YOU CHOSE!

You caught a lot of flack from the usual suspects and even some from the more reasonable cadre of LW writers and readers. I wonder if all of the critics realized you intended to write a wimp story. Having once made that your story, you charted a pretty good course through the various minefields encountered in the voyage.

Readers who have never had the opportunity to observe real life and death drama had a problem understanding Jeff’s reaction. A bobcat was once running across a fifty acre field trying to get away from two dogs that were noted for their speed. About 2/3 way across my field, Mr. Bobcat decided he had enough. He turned and beat the crap out of both dogs. Somehow this scene came back to mind when I read your story. You painted a picture of a meek man who really loved unwisely. He foolishly clung to hope until when it was gone, he became the bobcat.

Now, if I’m wrong about what you were trying to write—if you set out to write a realistic story of an alpha male, you failed miserably, and I should have scored 1 star instead of the 4 stars I gave you.

Thanks for the FREE read! cd

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Absolutely moronic . . .

The idea that any normal guy would put up with this kind of treatment after the first time is ridiculous.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 6 years ago
Not credible

The main character's actions are unbelievable. Decent writing however.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
dumb

What dumbass waits two months to do what should have been done on day ONE?!

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754about 6 years ago
Really?

Why would anyone put up with this crap? Any sane person would have gone immediately to the police and had charges filed against Traci and Alana for false imprisonment and torture for the piercing without his knowledge and permission.

And, then have the stud removed immediately.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nope

Wimp or not muthafucka would be hot knowing if he accepted this its only gonna get worst

ErotFanErotFanabout 6 years ago
This is a weird kind of story

I guess some writers get an idea for a story and then it just sort of runs away from them. This is one of those.

Very often the reader is required to set aside a certain degree of believability for the sake of the story. It's called "suspension of disbelief." Jus a smidge was required here.

It was well written though and brought a certain pleasure in the crafting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This is a terrible story!

He should have gone to the cop shop the very first time and reported them. Only an idiot waits this long to really do something about his situation! Not even 1-star!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
@ErotFan

I'm sorry, there was more than a "smidge" of suspension of disbelief needed here!

There were THREE places where you needed to suspend disbelief for the story to work.

For the sake of the story, I'll grant the writer the first one, where he didn't do something about the first piercing as soon as he was free.

But then he CONTINUES to do nothing except get a lock for the bedroom door, after the cock cage? They're obviously escalating; what's next, castrating him?

Finally, instead of ripping the key off his wife's neck (which he really didn't need because he could have cut the cage off!), he waited until the Bull had it and he had to submit to a beating in order to get it.

zealerzealerabout 6 years ago
Regarding other comments, people are different and react differently

To be interesting a story has to be well written and have a mixture of real life events and events that are believable but not quite real. Twice in my life I put up with situations and conditions for periods of 8 and 10 months that exceed my tolerance at this point in my life. One thing is certain, I will dump a cheating spouse at the best opportunity and that means emotional as well as sexual cheating.

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 6 years ago
Not too shabby.

Different.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Yep, Really Gotta Turn Off The Brain For This One

Now I've read some of your other stories and I'm wondering what in the world made you think anyone could turn off enough brain cells to follow this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
why would anyone let the first piercing even stay?

knocked out, cuffed, restrained, pierced, god the charges and the lawsuits

1* for being totally unrealistic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
1*

absurd cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Totally absurd

I would have shot both of them and buried the bodies deep in the woods by the third paragraph. Oh, and by the way, they wouldn't be dead when burried just not able to move.

This story earned a big 1 star because there's nothing lower.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Beyond Totally Absurd

Really? Wife, boyfriend and girlfriend pierces a guy and restrains him without consent and he doesn't call the police? Same with the cage? She has the key around her neck and he doesn't bother to take it -- only when the stronger boyfriend has it? Only after being beaten does he divorce the woman? Just a pathetic story.

P.S. Like some of this guys' stories, but enough with the "dozens" of "thunderous" orgasms BS. If it were true, they wouldn't be with someone else.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
-5*'s

Pure fantasy BS!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I really liked most of your stories...

BUT....

This one was sooooo far out there that it was too fucked up to be believed.

I could only stomach half of page one and went immediately to page 3 just to get to the revenge of the bullshit I first read.

Though I didn’t read the second half of pg 1 or any of pg 2 it would have been hogwash bullshit to even put in any sense of the story of WHY the husband stayed around and not go Doomsday on the three !!!

You really must have been on some good shit to come up with this one !!!

etchiboyetchiboyabout 6 years ago
Yeah, what he said - Cuck shit.

I dont mind him staying around at first, but... he goes to a hardware store to get a lockset doorknob for the other bedroom, and he doesn’t shell out $40 or $50 for a decent set of bolt cutters? WTF?! That’s ridiculous. Would easily take care of, most if not all, of the cock cage. And, if he were careful, the piercing(s) too. If he knew enough that he could look for, buy, and change a doorknob, he knew that bolt cutters exist, and what they’re capable of.

Maybe if they were some special tungsten piercings? But you don’t specify, and I’ve never seen tungsten piercing jewelry (not that i’m an expert, but I’ve watched a lot of porn, and only seen stainless). And the cockcage? Tungsten cockcage? Get real.

Interesting idea, if not original, but totally unrealistic for the the reasons I give, and some of the reasons others have too. And, shit, give her the house? Ok, if he gets ALL the savings. He says he doesn’t love her anymore, and infact he should probably hate her.

And what about Alana? She skates?

johnadpjohnadpabout 6 years ago
We Know Few Things About This Author

I read several of his stories and here are the commonalities which is likely his true story:

1. At best he has an average sized penis which didn't do anything for his partner. All his stories he makes his partner cum with his mouth and fingers and never with his penis. And since men typically lie about their penis size, I'm assuming the characters didn't have a 6 inch penis and why they never made their wife cum. Mr. Author is your penis small?

2. Long term wife (28, 30 years) with all his stories.

3. I guess his wife was named Traci. All his cheating wives are Traci.

4. The wife cheats with a younger guy who gives her better sex.

5. This author doesn't know what orgasms are. In every story the husband gives the wife like 10-12 orgasms in half an hour with his mouth and fingers. Either these are the horniest women that ever lived in history, or this author thinks moans are orgasms.

6. This author doesn't know what makes for a good story or reality. Absolutely absurd stories with absurd characters. Wife that is the "center of the world" for the husband and loving for 22, 28, 30 years all of a sudden he finds out they went completely nutso in the last few months or two years. In the other stories too the wife does absurd things like have the lover force his dick down the husband's throat. I mean it's either a complete shift in personality so I would love for a psychiatrist to be involved in one of these stories to explain the shift and put her on medications or explain that the husband was insane himself and misread his wife for decades.

7. So that brings me to my last commonality, even though I'm sure there are many more, I think it's the husband that is crazy with a small dick that didn't please his wife, and thought that each time the wife moaned she was cumming. I'm guessing that's the author's true story. A true tragedy that hopefully writing these absurd stories is helping him through him pain.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not One Of Your Better Stories

What happened to Alana? If John spent any time in jail, you can set a fencepost in his ass.

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42about 6 years ago
I rather enjoyed this entire adventure

The key here was the story grabbed and kept my attention in a rollicking fantasy dominated sort of way. I am fascinated with how someone can conceive of and create and implement a story like this. AND BEST OF ALL......APPROPRIATE JUSTICE WAS FULLY SERVED. Thanks very much for more than justifying my investment of time in reading this story. In true fact, I have placed it in my Read Again folder.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

And the cuck twat kept the damned piercings !!! F......g unbelievable crap.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
Just taking a moment

to reach out in all sincerity and say what a fucked up human being you must be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What a load of shit!

He could cut the ring in his penis with wire cutters you dumb author! The entire story line is crap. The guy wasn't into pain and suffering. So as soon as he was free from the handcuffs, he would have gone to the police and requested a drug test then have all three of them charged with numerous felonies. He knew that he had been drugged.

Texas_Air_ForceTexas_Air_Forceabout 6 years ago
POS

Pathetic.....will NEVER read anything else from this pathetic author.1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What a fucking waste

Wish i had read all the comments first.

How does shit like this get such a high rating.

Wife needs to be physically hurt by husband.

Pierce her tits and cunt with a hot screwdriver. Next find Alana the piercer. A pair of wire cutters to remove ber nipples. Cauterice with a hot soldering iron .

Lastly. But most importantly. Use the same hot screwdriver to blind the author and prevent him from writing such crap.

beretta84beretta84about 6 years ago
i realize...

that most of the stories on Lit are fiction, fantasy & a few true. however, they should all have some inevitability to them.

this one, is to totally unbelievable it's a joke. this story has absolutely no depth to it, what so ever.

after they druged him & mutilated his body he first time, he should have gone straight to the hospital to have his blood tested for drugs & and them all arrested for drugging him & mutilating his body without his permission.

1* & that is too much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
For what's it worth...

... I did enjoy the story. Yes, most men, me included, would simply have gone straight to the police and the hospital on the first morning. But the story establishes that the husband still loved the wife, and hoped that she was going through a 'phase.'

As it became clear that his wife no longer really loved or respected him, he devised a plan, and defeated her in the most effective way. He used her own lover as his weapon against her, engineered the unraveling of her 'perfect' life, and made sure their children knew the truth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Unresolved issue...

What happened to Alana?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
quick note or is that breif or short

Your desire to be an author is obvious as each story is vastly different. Keep exploring and expanding your talent.

This genre is only one whose readership is a conglomoration of diverse attitudes about adultery. Very few authors have received acclaim from all.

You have the talent and imagination, that with perseverance will earn you admittance to that elite group.

Good fortune in future endeavors.

DrakenNoirDrakenNoiralmost 6 years ago
Too Clever and Too High a Price.

Nothing negative to say about how it was written. Good job in that respect.

Jeff was not all that believable. I got the feeling that if Tracy had just done a tiny bit less to Jeff, he would have stayed and just spent his time being a cuckold bitch. I just have a hard time believing that any even halfway decent man would allow himself to be treated the way Jeff was. I was starting to think Jeff was going to wait for one of the cheaters to die of natural causes, like alcohol poisoning or cirrhosis of the liver. Just can't believe Jeff would subject himself to that kind of treatment for so long. His revenge was clever, but at what cost? Yeah, he could reasonably expect John to get abusive but there was no way he could know that it would be bad enough for Traci to shoot him. It could also have gone the other way. John could have hurt Traci enough that she couldn't shoot him or he might have put her in a coma or worse. That's the problem with a loose canon, you have NO control. And let's not get started on the drugging and piercings. It was difficult to believe that it happened, but for Jeff to keep tham??? Not very believable! And if he was still waiting and wondering about her love for him, he should have KNOWN after the second drugged out mutilation of his body. And what was holding his cock cage on? Battleship sized links of unobtainium ? It makes Jeff look stupid that he can't even figure out how to get it off. Even if he thought he needed to put it back on so Traci doesn't know that he can get out of it. And I don't know too many mid fifties guys who can rock a PA and pierced nipples. What's Jeff's new squeeze going to do to him? Will be start waking up with tatoos?

Would have been more practical for Jeff to wait for BOTH of those cheating jerks to get fairly drunk and wait until they or maybe just John to come downstairs for 'halftime' and have a line strung near the top of the stairs. That should give Jeff enough of an advantage, well that and a stun gun or bat. He could then do what he needed to do and make it look like a drunken accident. If they were both out, he could nueter John, wipe the blade and put it in Tracy's hand. She got abused, she 'fixed' the problem and passed out drunk. Just thought Jeff was too mushy and subjected himself to too much abuse for too long.

DrakenNoirDrakenNoiralmost 6 years ago
Hoping it's a Phase?

You've got to be kidding! The rest of the comment was very good. But it just emphasizes how screwed up Jeff really is. Even if this is a phase it really doesn't matter. If she can do this now and go back to 'normal', what's going to happen when her next phase hits? What humiliation would he have to suffer next? Is Tracy going to have him cleaning her up after John is done? Is Tracy going to get a strap on and take Jeff in front of John. Or will she do it while John is behind her and doing her from behind? Will she bring more people home to use and abuse poor Jeff?

Let's say it really is a phase. Tracy goes back to normal a few months later. How does Jeff live with all of that humiliation and the mutilation of his body let alone his self estem, self worth and his feelings for the woman he trusted not to hurt him above all others. They'd be going broke paying for therapists for YEARS!

No, several of the underlying premises of the story don't really work when you delve deeper into them. Or Jeff just learns his place and lives with it.

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
THOSE BEST LAID PLANS

do get painfully physical when they come to fruitation, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

If she did that to me (the cock piercing), as soon as the drugs wore off, I would have beaten her to death with my bare hands. Once I'd snuffed that cunt out, the lover and the piercer would have followed shortly afterwards.

There's a line, and if you step over it too far, the consequences of getting revenge don't mean anything any more. For that reason I gave this a 1 star, because all three antagonists needed to truly suffer for the humiliation they piled on the poor husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Space Travel!

What planet did this actually happen on? So we know not to go there.

Seriously, you've written some decent stories about humans, why not stick to that? We really don't understand these aliens.

They are aliens, right? That's the only way I could make any sense out of this...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Such a stupid story. Absurd and assinine.

Sexual assault, aggravated s.a., handcuffed, drugged, tortured, cuckolded - and this husband is wondering if he can save his marriage? Everything his crazy bitch wife does to him under duress, against his will, and he still showers with her the next morning - plays with her tits? Seriously? Just too stupid to contemplate. Moronic author really needs to find some mental help. All the characters in this story are too stupid to remember to breathe.

At least the author has made it plain what kind of fantasy world he loves, what lifestyle he yearns for, so there's no need to ever read any more of his stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous