All Comments on 'She Moves Me Ch. 03'

by Esperanza_Hidalgo

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Esperanza_HidalgoEsperanza_Hidalgoalmost 14 years agoAuthor
Victoriangent

Email me so I may properly thank you

Espie

SeductionLoverSeductionLoveralmost 14 years ago
Grateful

I made it this far. But, no, it's thank YOU. Excellent blend of torrid sex, romance and some real-life struggle. Hope we will see more from you, but I think you put a great deal of yourself into this one, so maybe the battery's drained. Please recharge and honor us with more.

chick2206chick2206almost 14 years ago
absolute beauty

Its so beutiful that it is unbelievable love to read more of you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
This is

a great story.

PhineasPhineasalmost 14 years ago
Gonna feel the heat...

I was disappointed. Especially after the second part of this story, I thought the third came off to quick and easy. I don't mean it should have been pages longer, but just a little more build up and a little more interaction. More dialogue between them, especially when she first shows up. How does the dead feel when Sochie announces her presence? What's happening inside of her? How fast is her heart beating? How hard is it to breathe? Why is the room spinning and the lights flashing in her eyes?

I bitched about excessive details before, but this time I want to know more of them. What's going on with her, and give me more about Sophie. A snippet here and there is okay, but just a little more fulfillment on her would have been great.

Now mind you this is a good part three. The problem, my dear, is that you showed me you can do better. I've had this talk before (and been on the receiving end of it as well). It's good, but damn it, you can do great.

Esperanza_HidalgoEsperanza_Hidalgoalmost 14 years agoAuthor
Phineas

As a young author, I can't begin to thank you for the constructive assistance you have offered me. I rushed it! Just like I rushed my other stories in spots. I tend to want to get finished and move onto the next one. I am better than this. I am going to let this stay up awhile and then pull it to give it an edit, and this time I will give this the ending it deserves. I am on another story now, and need a few weeks to finish it, then I'll be back and rework this ending. This is a case where more is better, and in other spots less is better. I must find the balance. Thank you kind sir.

ihatejanestreetihatejanestreetalmost 12 years ago

That was passionate, breathtaking and hot! Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

a heartfelt thanks to the writer.(cinder)

looker46looker46over 10 years ago
Thank you for a wonderful love story

I can only say again - thank you. I truely hope you write another story. You have a wonderful talent; selfishly, I want you to continue to share it.

dirtyricekingdirtyricekingabout 9 years ago
Spin off

You need to tell us more about Jin and Tammy!!

InPennyInPoundInPennyInPoundover 5 years ago
Addiction

I too am a "card carrying" member of AA. Maybe that's why I find myself being drawn back to this series over and over, like a "good addict" who's body and mind craves their addiction. This, for me, is one of the most touching stories I've ever read. To the point that I'd probably weep with joy if I were to ever see your name pop up with a new story after all these years. Alas, that is the fate of an addict, to always crave more. No clue if you'll even see this comment but needed to put it out there and thank you sincerely for this story as well as the others. So....thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous