She Needs More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spin her around, facing the window. All of our friends and family were gathered on the other side, blissfully unaware that this sweet, innocent girl is currently having her back blown out by her fuck toy.

My hands wander over her frame, hugging her from behind. They settle over her amazing, size C tits and play. She moans, pressing her ass against my cock and grinding. I moan into her ear, whispering filthy promises to her as she dances, teasing my dick.

"Fuck you are sexy. Your poor husband has no fucking clue. He's probably thankful for his beautiful, faithful wife."

I pull back, lining my head up with her sweet lips as she pushes her ass towards me.

"I wonder if he has any idea what a slut his wife is. How much she looooves a hard, touch cock."

As I speak, I start to sink myself inside. She begins by moaning softly, rising in intensity as I get deeper and deeper. She gasps when I'm fully buried and turns her head to look back at me.

"I'm only your slut," she whispers, then kisses me again with those full, red lips. Her tongue plays with mine as our hips start to move in sync. My fingers play with her tits as we slowly fuck in front of the window.

Building speed, she struggles to maintain our kiss, only diving in between her gasps. Her moans get louder. Her hips start to push harder. The sex becomes hungrier. Faster and faster. Harder and harder until she's screaming again.

"Ooooooo fuuuuuuck this diiiick!!" she cries as I ram her against the window.

My movements are so hard that she falls against the thick glass, her face and breasts pushed hard against the pane. I move my hands. One slides into her hair, the other on her hips. And we fuck loudly, only separated from the congregation by a sheet of glass.

Her ass juts out and gives me a better angle and soon I'm pounding her.

"James. JAAAAMES!!" she screams out. "Yes! YES!!! OH FUCK ME! OH FUCK. ME."

I'm close to my orgasm and I can tell that she's approaching another, the heat of our act only fueling her desire.

"Bec. Oh... Fuck! I'm... Going... To.... FUUUUUUUUUCK!!" I roar, my cock spraying it's load inside her pussy. I slap her ass and feel her lips clutch my cock, milking me just as she screams her loudest yet.

"YEEESSS JAAAAAAMES!!!!"

I keep going, fucking her though both of our orgasms, cum dripping down both of our legs.

"YES!! Yes! Yes," she cries, getting softer as her orgasm subsides.

I pull my cock free and watch as our mixed cum streams down her stockings.

"That might take some explaining," I smirk.

"I don't see a problem," she replies, scooping some onto a finger and popping it into her mouth.

"Fuck. You really are a sexy slut," I moan and kiss her again.

"I'm yours whenever you want me," she purrs. "Take me whenever, wherever. Just promise to fuck me like that again."

"Guaranteed," I reply, kissing her then breaking away.

"Ready for church?" I tease, walking over to our discarded clothes.

"Hahaha now I am," she laughs, dressing herself again. "All I needed was a two loads of cum and a whole lot of cock."

"Happy I could help," I smile, buckling my pants.

"I suppose I'll see you next week," she smirks, opening the door and walking out just as the service ends.

"Or maybe sooner," I say to myself, leaving the room a second after and joining the milling crows as they exit the auditorium.

12