She Needs Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went around to her face and pulled her hair and lifted her head so I could see her face better. Wow, was she ugly at that moment. Mascara everywhere on her face, tear streaks everywhere else, half her lipstick gone. She was a mess. I asked her the first thing that popped into my head. "What are you trying to prove?"

She didn't miss a beat. "I need to prove to you that I am sincere. You are right. I am a bitch and need a lesson. My parents have been telling me that all of my life. I get my way every time. My sister told me this morning that I was no longer welcome and to find someplace else to live. I have no money because the IRS has frozen my accounts until I prove I did not get money for the drugs I gave Todd."

"I deserve to be beaten and flogged. I am a self-centered bitch and I don't know how to change myself. Please help me change. I have to change."

I was beginning to believe her. Carla nodded her agreement. Lanae wasn't locked into the stocks and she didn't need to pull out her tampon to make her point. She was debasing herself to show her contriteness. A good start but time would only tell whether she could really change.

I looked directly into her eyes. "What do you want from me? How can I help you the best?"

She thought a moment. "I don't know exactly. I know that I was spoiled when my sister wasn't. She was spanked for doing wrong and I was just talked to. I was allowed to date earlier than her even though she is a couple of years older than I am."

"OK, but what happens if I touch you here?" I stroked her breast that was clamped. She immediately tried to move away from my hand. She couldn't move far while in the stocks. "Why do you move away? I thought you wanted me to teach you a lesson."

She hesitated too long before answering. "I thought you were going to hit me on my tit. It was just a flinch."

"Bullshit. You are still calling the shots. You don't like me, have never liked me, and can't stand the thought of me touching you."

While she was denying my observation Carla started to stroke her other breast. She didn't flinch. "If what you are saying is true then why can my receptionist fondle your tit without any flinching?"

She couldn't answer that. I then removed the clamp from her nipple. She cried out with the sensation of blood returning to the flattened nipple. I was pleased to see that even though her breasts were small she compensated by having large responsive nipples, just as I liked them to be. I directed Carla to remove the needle through the other nipple.

Lanae exploded, "NO, please don't. I need something permanent to remind me of why I am here." She jerked and made her nipple bleed. Carla stopped and waited.

"What do you mean that you need something permanent?" I wanted her to elaborate.

"While I was trying to decide how to show you that I want therapy and become a better person I decided I needed something to always remind me of how I got here and to be a better person. I thought a piercing might be a way to do that. Put in a ring, a bar, a whatever, before the hole closes and I will keep it in to show my sincerity."

"What a crock. A piercing is easy. You take out the item and the hole closes and you may have a small scar but nothing else to remind you. How about a tattoo that says "Whore" or "Bitch"? That is permanent. Or I could have a friend of mine make a brand that would look good on that ass of yours.

What do you say?"

She looked me in the eye. "Whatever you decide. I am yours to command."

"I will think about it. For now, nothing will mar your skin." I gestured for Carla to continue.

Carla needs a description also. She is a bright twenty-six year old who has a couple of fetishes. She likes to dominate her partners and also prefers young girls over guys. She had come to me for therapy when her domineering ways became a little too radical and she almost did permanent harm to her lover at the time. We had worked hard to help keep her excitement factor high without harming a partner. I don't know if Lanae turned her on but I knew that Carla would relish the thought of helping teach the bitch her lessons. Carla is a slim girl with C-cup tits and a nicely rounded ass. She had shown her appreciation when I made her my receptionist and I knew that her pussy was a beautiful pink color with a large responsive clitoris. Her nipples were a little small for my taste but she liked to have them pinched and fondled. She thoroughly enjoyed her sex.

Now Carla reached out and slowly moved the needle back and forth in the nipple. Lanae moaned as it gave her pain but she didn't pull away. She kept her eyes locked on mine.

Before Carla fully withdrew the needle I stopped her. She held onto Lanae's breast and squeezed it occasionally. I opened the stocks and had Lanae stand up straight. Then I had Carla remove the needle and pinch the nipple to stop any bleeding. Lanae danced in pain as Carla did what I ordered.

Carla licked her lips. "I suppose you want to suck her fine nipples, don't you?"

Carla nodded. "Yes, but I also want to taste her blood."

That made me raise my eyebrows a little. "You want her blood or her period?"

"Just her blood right now." Her eyes were very bright with her need.

"OK, feast a little on the whore's blood. But only suck it, don't bite."

Carla bent and sucked on the still bleeding nipple. She could suck hard when she wanted and she wanted now. Lanae cried out and almost pulled away as her pain increased as Carla sucked her sore bleeding nipple. I stepped behind her and slapped her fine ass hard. "Don't move, Bitch. Get used to Carla. She will be attending to you also."

Lanae stood up straight and tried not to move but her nipple was obviously sore and Carla was in need of satisfaction. Finally Carla had her fill of Lanae's tit and blood. She pulled back until the nipple popped free of her voracious mouth. It was easily twice the size of the other nipple and very red from the stimulation.

"I believe that is enough for this session. There is a sink over there. Use it to clean up and make yourself presentable and we will discuss the next phase."

I had Carla go and get a tampon while Lanae was washing her face. I did not allow her any privacy as she cleaned up her pussy and legs and inserted the tampon. I knew it was very humiliating for her to do this in public.

While she was cleaning up Carla turned to me, and loudly enough for Lanae to overhear, said, "Maybe next session I will lick her pussy if it's still during her period. It might taste good. Do you think she will return the favor when I'm on the rag?"

With a grin, I went along with her little ploy. "I doubt she will like it but we can tie her up and then make her eat your pussy. She would learn a little humility serving you that way." We almost burst out laughing at the shudder that went through Lanae's body.

We relented then and Carla left for her date with a new girlfriend. I knew that the new girlfriend was in for a heavy sex session due to Carla's unsatisfied lust that we had generated this late afternoon.

I hoped the control techniques we had worked on would be enough to keep Carla from doing harm.

Chapter Two

When Lanae was presentable again we returned to my office to make some plans. Surprisingly Lanae wanted to know about my relationship with Carla. Without violating Carla's trust I related how she had come to me for therapy. Once it appeared that the techniques for control seemed to be affective Carla had stopped being my patient and applied for her current job. I didn't hide the fact that we had sex on occasion but made sure Lanae understood that our sexual relationship occurred after our professional relationship had ended. I didn't want her to have any ammunition should this therapy not work out. After all, she had used any information in the past to fuck with people's lives and careers.

Lanae didn't seem to be interested in fucking with me at the moment. I set up an appointment for the next day and then turned the conversation to her living arrangements.

She had no place to stay. She had a few dollars in her purse. She definitely had no friends. Even her old co-workers with the flight program wouldn't return her phone calls. She stated she had hit bottom. I knew better.

I had a plan to make her life a little more terrible as she learned to be a better person. I just hoped it didn't drive her to suicide.

Mark Davis was another former co-worker. He was gay but had been deep in the closet when working as a paramedic. No one really cared since we were hospital based and gay nurses were common along with lesbian staff members but Mark did care. He didn't want the innuendo and gossip mongers like Lanae to interfere with his job. Somehow she had found him out and outed him in the Emergency Department one day. He was so humiliated he quit right there.

Now he owned the local gay bar. It was frequented by both male and females. When I was informed about Lanae's appointment to see me I had contacted Mark. He was going to provide her with employment as a bar maid. I called him while Lanae was there and asked him if he had any living quarters at the place. I could hear the smile in his voice as he replied in the affirmative.

Lanae didn't know who I was speaking to though. This would be a complete surprise.

"Look, I have taken the opportunity to get you a job where you can earn some money even though it will not be as much as you undoubtedly need. Your new boss also has a place where you can stay rent free for now, until you can get back on your feet. Is this acceptable?"

She knew I wasn't trying to help her out of the kindness of my heart but she didn't have much choice right now. "What kind of job is it?"

"You will be a cocktail waitress in a bar. There is an hourly rate and you can pick up tips. If you do well it can be good money but will be hard work. If you have any other means of support then I will tell my friend that the deal's off. What do you say?"

Her shoulders slumped. "I really have no choice. Lead on, McDuff."

We went out to the parking lot after I locked up. Her car was a nice older model, not one I would ever see her drive. When I raised an eyebrow she flushed and explained. "When Chris threw me out he took away my car and gave me Katie's school car. He said I should feel grateful since he could just make me walk."

I nodded. Chris was always better than she deserved. I hoped his next wife would appreciate him more.

I led her to the Blue Oyster bar. I suppose she recognized the place. After all this was a small suburb and most citizens knew who the clientele were. She might also already know who her new boss was. I have to give her credit though, she didn't hesitate to get out of the car when we parked.

We went inside. Maybe she didn't know the reputation of the place. She looked around and seemed surprised at the number of men dancing together and the number of female couples sitting in the booths. I spied Carla with her new girlfriend but didn't think Lanae did.

Mark came out and Lanae suddenly looked like she was going to get hit. I was surprised. The old Lanae would have laughed at him as she tried to demean him. Mark had the look of a snake about to eat a mouse on his face. He was in heaven at the thought of having the upper hand on the bitch that ruined his life.

"Well, Cow, I hear that you fucked up and fucked up royally." He pointed over to an article posted on the wall. It was the front page story about her arrest. "I was so proud to know you that I made sure everyone who patronizes my bar got to read it. And now I have a celebrity in my midst. Can this get any better?" He actually leered at her discomfiture.

He yelled at the DJ to cut the music. When the music stopped almost everyone looked at him. "Ladies and Gentlemen, please let me introduce to you the subject of the article I posted here. This is Lanae Pounds and she is going to work here. I hope you all treat her the way she deserves."

I thought Lanae was going to faint. She just realized that her life could get worse. The jeering and catcalls were reminders that Mark was a well-liked man and that anyone he disliked they dislike with a passion.

He piled more coals onto her damaged ego. "And, folks, she is doing so well that she is even going to live here in the apartment in the back."

That one got a huge laugh. One dyke yelled out, "You mean the room where I fucked that eighteen year old virgin last week. She will need to clean up the virgin blood before she can sleep on the bed. Or maybe she will just crash in there like it is."

Everybody got a good laugh. Lanae looked mortified. Mark then led her off to see her new digs while I had a beer and swapped stories with the bartender.

Mark returned after a few minutes. He was very pleased with himself. "I hadn't gotten that area cleaned up since my last poker party. There were used condoms and sperm everywhere. I thought she was going to gag and maybe even puke. You should have seen her. Now she is cleaning it up since she will not live in filth, as she puts it."

I thought it was an improvement since she used to make the pilots clean the helicopter after she trashed it. Maybe there was some hope.

Mark then let me know what Lanae's bar maid outfit would be like. It was legal but hardly decent. The skirt would be tiny and she would have to wear a thong under it. The blouse was a peasant style and he was going to make her wear a push-up bra so her tits would be easily viewed whenever she bent over. Of course the men wouldn't care except to give her grief but the butch lesbians would do everything they could to her.

I voiced my concern. "Look, Mark, we agreed on no physical harm, right? This is intense and outside the normal for therapy and I don't want assault charges laid at my door. I know you would like to kill the bitch and your faithful friends here would do it in a heartbeat but it won't solve the problem."

He nodded. "I understand. I want to slap the bitch silly but I will hold back. I will humiliate her as much as possible. I want to see her broken and bawling her eyes out. I may even invite the old crowd we used to work with. I'm sure some others want a little payback, too."

Mark let her clean for a while before fetching her out to the bar to explain her other duties. She was dirty and sweaty from her efforts to clean the old apartment. I was pleased.

Mark showed her the uniform. Lanae almost refused it but then let the air out of her lungs and deflated and nodded her assent. She looked ready to cry again until she glanced and saw Carla. She suddenly froze and the old Lanae reappeared. She rounded on me with a vengeance. "How did you know about Tami before I told you, you bastard? She might be my only friend and there she sits with your lesbian secretary."

I was speechless. Out of all the potential girlfriends that Carla could chase she chose Lanae's recent lover. I almost burst out laughing at the irony but held back somehow.

"Lanae, I know you won't believe me but I had no idea. Carla seldom tells me anything about her friends and certainly has not let me know her newest girlfriend's name. This is a very sad coincidence and certainly not something I planned."

Lanae shook her head and watched as Carla gave Tami a sensuous kiss. Tami certainly looked right at home with Carla and the bar.

Mark had been watching us and now interjected an observation. "The girl with Carla has been coming in for a couple of weeks. Everyone has hit on her but she only started to sit with Carla the last few nights. She hasn't left with anyone that I know of. Maybe she is just dating and looking."

Lanae shot him a grateful look. She still seemed sad though to see her friend with another woman, another woman who would soon be inflicting pain and humiliation on her person. She sniffed a little and turned away. Mark smirked at her. He had tried a little humanity but he wasn't too concerned about Lanae's feelings. He excused himself to tend to another matter.

Lanae took the opportunity to query me about Mark. "Look, I know that I hurt him when I announced publicly about his homosexuality but he seems comfortable now. Why does he still hate me so much?"

"What you don't know is that Mark had a young male friend at that time. He was gay also but even deeper closeted than Mark. Mark was hoping that his friend might become his lover when he was ready to come out. That was why Mark wasn't out of the closet yet. When you outed Mark his friend became so worried that he was going to be found out he committed suicide."

Her response was predictable. "Oh my God, I didn't know."

My response was like a wall she slammed into. "That's the problem, Lanae. You are so self-centered that you never gave any thought to how your crap would be received. You wanted to fuck with Mark a little and you did. You lack of concern about it cost another man's life. Everyone else in the department knew that Mark might be gay but it didn't matter. He was good at his job and was well liked. You decided to make his life miserable and you succeeded. Did you ever even give one thought about him after he left the hospital?"

She thought a moment and then shook her head.

"That's another of your problems. You don't care what your actions do to others. You set up people to fail just because you could. You didn't care what kind of havoc you wreaked. You probably never even noticed how little anyone wanted to be around you. They were all worried that they would be the next target. I can't even begin to name the number of people who left the department because of the stress you caused."

I paused for a moment to let that sink in. "I would bet that you continued your bullshit at the clinic and the hospital. Why else is no one extending a hand to you in spite of the court order?"

She actually looked thoughtful before trying to bullshit me. "I never got anyone fired at anytime. Anyone who got canned was because of their behavior, not anything I did."

I leaned in close. "You will learn different. Mark has assured me that you will not come to any physical harm. Keep lying to yourself and he may not be able to keep his promise. His friend may have committed suicide no matter what but he believes that you are the cause. He won't change his mind while you still play the lying bitch."

I stood up and left some money for my tab. "I will see you tomorrow at the appointed time. I imagine that Mark will have you work before and after your appointment. He will also report to me about your work habits and attitude. It is up to you what he reports."

With that I left the bitch to her fate.

Usually when I have a troubled client I don't sleep well. Not this night. I slept well.

Chapter Three

In the morning I went to the office and opened up. Carla came in a few minutes later. When I told her about Tami she was speechless.

"Oh, my gosh, will that complicate anything? I mean, I have just sat and talked to Tami. I would like to make her my little slave but we haven't done anything yet. I am bringing her along slowly so I won't scare her with some of my kinks."

I really had no advice. Tami and Lanae had just done the threesome with Todd, according to Lanae. Maybe she was just jealous now that she had no one else and Tami had seemed to have a hero complex, something that Lanae would revel in.

"We will just have to wait and see. Now who is my first patient today?" With that we jumped into the regular day and tried not to think about Lanae and her problems.

At 4:00 p.m. Lanae arrived for her session. When she was shown into the office I commanded her to strip. She hesitated and I crossed the office in a couple of strides and got into her face. "Look, Bitch, you agreed to obey everything I say. Now strip!"