She Needs Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then the first lesbian decided that the skirt was in the road and pulled it down. Lanae stepped out of it right there. She was keeping her head high and her tits were thrust out with her nipples hard and obviously excited.

The men just ignored the activity unless it interfered with them getting new drinks. A few, though, were interested in what would happen next. They didn't have to wait long.

Lanae's ass was swatted continuously unless she was carrying drinks. As soon as she served an order the swats resumed. Her cheeks were red and looked hot to touch. Her tits were becoming bruised. One of the women cleared a table and then Lanae was maneuvered over to it and then forced onto her back. Her legs were spread and a hand soon was probing her pussy as others crowded around to work her nipples.

She was soon moaning out her pain and pleasure at the hands of masterful women who knew how to please another female. Then one girl who was wearing a short skirt jumped onto the table and straddled Lanae's face while taking over the playing of Lanae's nipples. She rode Lanae's face as she pleasured herself. She kept it up until she suddenly froze while pinching the exposed nipples hard. She jerked on Lanae's face as she climaxed. When she relaxed she climbed off and the next girl took her place.

It was obvious that the women had planned this. Lanae was kept on the edge of coming herself while satisfying the others. I would bet that this was becoming very frustrating for her. Oh well, didn't she deserve it?

I looked over at Carla and Tami. Tami was obviously disturbed and upset at how her friend was being treated. Carla was licking her lips. She probably was turned on and wanting to inflict some pain herself. She relished the idea of a woman being forced to endure pain and pleasure.

After the third or fourth woman was done using Lanae as a masturbation tool Mark had to call a halt as the gay men were getting thirsty and wanting some service. The women stood back and Lanae shakily stood up and, without wiping off the pussy juices from her face, went back to work. She also made no attempt to redress. One of the women, though, pulled up the blouse. That was almost worse than full nudity. She had the blouse on covering her tits but her nether regions were still exposed.

Once again the slaps to her ass started. Now they were a little nastier as the men berated her for neglecting them in favor of her lesbian friends. The women laughed at her new discomfiture.

She hurried and tried to catch up but then she dropped a tray full of beer. It spilled over her blouse and the wet material clung to her breasts and became almost invisible. The woman she was serving grabbed her and started to yell at her. Then she bent Lanae over a little and jammed her thumb in the exposed asshole and put two fingers in Lanae's pussy. She yelled out over the catcalls, "Hey, I have a bowling ball. Watch this."

She then made Lanae march over to the bar for new drinks. She lifted Lanae up by her grip until Lanae was frog-marching for her. Everyone burst out laughing except Tami and I. The bartender took his time refilling the order and then the woman frog-marched Lanae back to the table. Lanae put out the drinks before the woman finally took her fingers out of Lanae's abused holes. She licked her fingers and sniffed her thumb before declaring that Lanae was the best.

I signaled Mark and even though he was thoroughly enjoying Lanae's abuse he called a halt for the evening and made everyone stop their abuse with the promise of more on the morrow. He let Lanae retire for the evening and signaled for one of the girls who had been doing most of the abuse. She obviously was another of his employees as she immediately began working the tables.

Mark then joined me. "Well, do you think the bitch is learning anything?"

"I don't really know for sure yet. There are signs at times that she wants to change and may be even changing a little but it is evident that she is fully enjoying the lack of control. She comes easily as she is being abused. I think she gets to relish the lack of control and can blame everything on someone else. Time will only tell."

He nodded and changed the subject. "Mike, you have been dropping in to the Blue Oyster regularly since I bought the place. Are you curious about sucking a cock or having your cock sucked? I only ask since I have always thought you were good looking. I could take you into the bathroom and suck you through the glory hole. How about it?"

I shook my head. "Naw, man, I don't swing that way. At least not at this time. Who knows, after dealing with this bitch maybe I will change teams. She makes me pissed. Really, I dropped in to see how you were doing. I could see how much you have been suffering since Lanae fucked you and then your friend. I just wanted you to get better."

A tear came down his face. "Thanks man, I appreciate your concern. I always felt alone after that scene and it has eaten me up. I don't know if I am getting any comfort out of her difficulty but I am hoping for justice."

"Well, if she turns a corner and becomes a better person then maybe you will get that justice you deserve."

With that I got up and headed out. I was tired and a little out of sorts. I don't relish the thought of anyone being abused, not even Lanae. She deserved everything that happened to her but that didn't make me like it. I was hoping she would show some kind of improvement so I could get her out of my life permanently.

Chapter Five

I wasn't home five minutes before the bell rang. It was Carla. I was a little surprised. She had seemed to be getting to know Tami very well. Carla gave me a fierce kiss. "God, I wanted to go and beat the bitch while the others were doing her. I only stopped because of how bothered Tami was and the thought that I will do it to her during the next session. She isn't going to come but I will."

I agreed with her idea. Lanae was getting way too much sexual satisfaction out of our sessions. Carla was stripping as she talked. Obviously this was not a professional visit. Her eyes sparkled with need and her nipples were erect.

"What did you do with Tami?"

"The dumb girl followed Lanae to her apartment. She is probably licking the bitch's pussy right now. I think she loves the whore. At the minimum she thinks Lanae is innocent of all charges. She even told me that she won't talk to that Gloria woman since she started dating Lanae's ex-husband."

"Now, I need a good fucking. Are you up to it, stud? I know the bitch is getting to you. You want to fuck big nipples. Come here and have a nibble."

I love to fuck this girl. She is completely uninhibited and wants hard nasty sex. I grabbed her tits and squeezed her nipples. She fell right into the role. "Oh, Mike, you shouldn't do this. I will have to report you to the board, you dickless wonder. "

My cock was hard. I picked her up and moved to the bedroom. After dropping her on the bed I pulled her legs apart and knelt on the floor and started to lick her pussy. She grabbed my hair and pulled me tight. "Come on, you fucker, lick me right. I deserve your obedience. I am a whore who doesn't care who she fucks with. I will own your balls, you bastard."

I bit her clit in retaliation. Carla screamed as she climaxed on my face. She might love to cause pain on helpless lovers but she also likes when pain is returned. Her breasts were hard and swollen with desire and her nipples were hard. Her clit was like a small cock and I worked it hard. She came again and again until she finally let me go. I thought for a time that I might suffocate in her delectable nook. What a way to go.

Then she pulled me up. "Fuck me, cocksucker. Fuck me now. I need dick."

Of course I was still dressed. I hurriedly disrobed as I looked at the wanton woman lying on my bed. Her legs were spread and she had no care of the spectacle she was presenting. She wanted me and wanted me now.

My seven inch cock was drooling. It had been a long time since I had come. I knelt on the edge of the bed and ran my hands up her smooth legs. When I reached the apex of her thighs I stroked her pussy lips with my thumbs. She was open and ready. I moved forward and let my cock enter her swollen opening. She moaned. I laughed at her need. "Do you want this, bitch? Do you admit to needing a cock? Do you crave a cock you can't control?"

I thrust fully into her pussy. She kept up the tirade and the charade. "Yes, you bastard, give me your cock. I need it."

I pulled back. "Sorry, it isn't possible. I don't fuck heartless whores."

Carla snarled. "You'll fuck me you bastard." She jumped up and forced me onto my back and then straddled my hips and impaled herself on my cock. I wouldn't thrust up and made her do all of the work. She worked her pelvis up and down and side to side as she rubbed her clit on my pelvic bone. She shuddered. "God, that feels good. I'll make you pay you prick. Fuck me. Fuck me, please."

I refused. I just lay there. Suddenly she opened her eyes and stared at me. "Mike, I don't want you to fuck Lanae now. I want you to hold me."

I had wondered when the real Carla was going to show up. She has a serious need for nasty sex but occasionally she also needs to be made love to. I started to slowly fuck in and out of her clasping pussy. She worked her pelvis on my pubic bone and was soon moaning her pleasure. Her clit was getting great contact and stimulation while her pussy was gripping my cock and stroking me oh so nicely.

Her nipples were begging for some extra stimulation so I helped them out by reaching up and rubbing them before I pinched both and molded her breasts as she jerked her pelvis back and forth on my groin. She reached up and grabbed my hands and squeezed them hard on her breasts. Her jerking became spasmodic as she fell over the edge into the orgasmic abyss. Her cries were high pitched and long winded as she came hard. As she came down from her high she collapsed onto my chest.

This was my time to take over. I rolled her onto her back and her legs went wide as I slowly worked my cock back into her wet pussy. I began thrusting as she tilted her pelvis up for maximum stimulation. Her tight pussy was extremely wet and I loved the sensation she was giving me. My strokes were long and delightful for me. I hoped they were the same for her. Soon I was starting to shake a little as my orgasm came closer and closer. My shakiness must have been exciting as Carla started to cum again. Her pussy tightened up and that caused me to lose what little control I had. My sperm rushed up the urethra and shot with heavy force into her warm depths. I jerked and shook with the sensations of my orgasmic feelings. Soon I was also exhausted.

I kept from collapsing on her and managed to roll us to our sides so that my cock might stay in her pussy for a few minutes longer and not end up leaving the proverbial "wet spot" on the bed linens. We kissed long and hard. I might not be in love with Carla and she sure wasn't in love with me but we did have feelings for each other. Kind of a "friends with benefits" type of thing.

Carla never slept overnight at my house but would nap for a while with me. After a short nap she rose and took a shower before leaving. I fell back asleep after our goodbye kiss and slept like a baby.

Chapter Six

The next day Carla and I decided on a change in Lanae's treatment plan. While I felt we were making some progress the bitch was still getting a lot of sexual satisfaction from the treatment. I felt that had to stop. No more orgasms while under our treatment.

Lanae came into the office at the appointed time. She was actually wearing her little bar maid outfit out into the open daylight. It was obvious she was not wearing a bra anymore. Her pert nipples were poking out through the peasant blouse. They looked very delectable. It they weren't attached to her personality I might be more tempted to break the laws concerning fucking a patient. Thank goodness I didn't like her.

Lanae stripped slowly letting me know that she was only wearing 3 pieces of clothing, blouse, skirt and shoes. Coming out into the public dressed this way must have been turning her on. Her pussy lips were engorged. Her clitoris was erect and very prominent, especially when she assumed her position on her knees with her hands behind her head. I was actually very pleased with her appearance. She might be more forthcoming if she was sexually aroused by previous events and the submissive posture that I demanded of her.

We started the session with questions about last night. She freely admitted that she didn't like being attacked and bruised but was sexually aroused and wanted to climax. She wasn't really into women but was empowered by making the women lose control when they climaxed on her face. She actually admitted that she could become involved in female/female sex without reservation but still enjoyed traditional sex with a male.

I asked her if Tami had stayed behind and, if so, what had then transpired. I couldn't believe it but Lanae actually blushed. "Yes, Tami stayed with me for a while. She helped me with my bruises. They healed very well. This morning I could hardly see the ones on my breasts." She nodded toward her perky tits. Of course I bent forward to see. There were some small bruises but not like I had imagined after observing the torture that she underwent last night.

"Are your nipples sore? The women seemed very interested in abusing them."

"Yes, they are still sore."

"Why are they so erect then? Are you still turned-on from last night?" I was actually curious to find out. Was the pain and abuse starting to turn her on?

"I really don't know. This A.M. the early denizens of Mark's place started the same stuff that happened last night. My ass and breasts were abused again but no one threw me on the table and rode my face like last night." She shook her head. Then she continued, "Everyone seemed to know all about last night even though none of the patrons were the same. Do you think they called each other to let them know what they can do to me? Is this going to get worse?"

I pondered the questions for a few moments while I studied her nicely formed nipples. I was very tempted to reach out and work the nubs to see her response but I managed to resist for the moment. "I wouldn't be surprised if they were friends away from the bar. It is a small group of people after all. As for whether it is going to get worse, I will make sure that Mark understands that you are not to suffer any permanent harm or disfiguring injuries. If you remember, this all started when you verbally attacked Tami. She is a relative newcomer to the bar but she was there before you. She has resisted all attempts to seduce her and, obviously, some of the patrons are looking out for her. When you attacked her, that made them all defensive. Add to that fact that Mark outed you as his enemy, you pissed them all off and they wanted to punish you. I believe they were successful. It might have become worse if Mark had not intervened."

I paused to let that sink in. She nodded after a bit. "If Mark hates me so much why did he stop them. I would think that he would be pleased if I were injured or worse, even dead."

I try to be honest as possible so I let her know my thoughts about the subject. "I asked Mark to make sure that you were not damaged but that you should learn some lessons about serving others. I would imagine that it was very hard for him to stop the attack considering how he feels about you. Has he abused you in any way?"

"No, not physically. He has only verbally abused me at every opportunity. This morning he came into the apartment to see if I would actually be able to work. He actually seemed concerned about my well-being."

I just nodded. She needed to draw her own conclusions. I went back to the previous subject: Tami. "So, how long did Tami stay?"

Lanae blushed again. "She stayed until about 3:00 A.M."

"Did you make love with her?"

Lanae hesitated. "No, it was more that she made love to me. She told me I needed to have a good orgasm after my attack so she gently sucked my nipples and then licked my pussy until I came. She wouldn't let me do her in return since I was in so much pain." She stopped and then looked me in the eye. "I would have eaten her out if she would have let me. I wanted to. I wanted to make her feel like she had made me feel. I have never before wanted to return such pleasure, not even with Chris."

The lightbulb went off. You could see it in her eyes. She was actually wanting to do something for someone else. It remained to be seen if she still had an ulterior motive.

I decided to query her a little. "Do you want Tami to testify for you at your hearings?"

She shook her head. "No, someone might think that she was involved and I don't want her to be under suspicion."

I agreed but had to point out something to her. "She may already be involved. Remember that Todd has fucked her with you. He may be trying to get drugs through her now."

Lanae had obviously not thought of that. She immediately became worried about what could happen to Tami. "I never wanted her to be involved. It was only his extortion that made me get her in with us. What can we do?"

"Why do you care? Is it because she is infatuated with you and will give you pleasure along with hero worship to feed your piss-ant ego?"

Lanae was vehement and even let her arms down. "No, I like her. She has been a friend. I don't want to see her hurt."

I smiled. "Thank you. That is what I wanted to hear. I don't think Tami will get into too much hot water about this incident. Since meeting her last night and seeing what kind of a person she is, I contacted the police this morning and they will be meeting with her. If they can they will try to get even more dirt on Todd."

She seemed relieved. Since our session was almost over I let her stand and then get some water before leading her to the basement and her next session.

Carla was waiting anxiously outside the door. She had heard most of the conversation that we had. "So, you like having the little pixie, Tami, suck your pussy. I kind of thought that you didn't much like sex except to get you what you want. People like you give sex a bad name. You just participate to control someone."

Lanae flushed at that and was ready to retort her denial but then stopped. "Maybe I did use sex as a ploy to get something but I do love my partners in my own way. I am not that cold-hearted."

Carla laughed at her. "You are a conniving bitch. That's why you are here. You could have chosen a different therapist but you thought that Mike would be an easy mark. You were going to come in and bat your eyes and maybe flash a little cleavage and some leg and Mike would just roll-over and pant like a dog at the thought of getting some pussy from you. You probably did that to your husband when you were dating and, I'll bet that you were thinking you were doing the same thing to Todd but it went wrong, didn't it?"

The old Lanae was coming out of hiding. She puffed up her chest and her eyes were flashing as she got ready to explode. Carla grinned and slapped Lanae across the face and followed with double slaps to the exposed nipples as Lanae raised her hands to protect her face. Lanae stopped and cowered from the sudden pain on her already bruised tits and sore nipples. Red marks appeared on her face and tits from the quick but effective slaps.

Carla wasn't done. "Bitch. You need some obedience training. Come here."

Lanae sniffed hard to try and hold back the tears from the pain. She stepped closer to Carla. My mischievous receptionist immediately buckled a dog collar on her. She then took the attached leash and led Lanae downstairs. This was a change from the plan but I wasn't upset by it.