All Comments on 'She Only Calls When She's Horny'

by iwant2du2

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
loving couple

i loved your story

livinlife2livinlife2over 15 years ago
Works for me!

Thanks, I enjoyed it very much and look forward to the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Welcome!!

What a welcome addition to the ranks of great literature!Kidding aside your first posting shows great promise. Was it a joint effort? Whatever, you gotta give us more

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
If this is a fantasy, It was okay

If you really would do something like this just get it over with. Get divorced. No point staying married. You don't care about your partner, and he doesn't care about you. For the record yes you did write an okay story which fits in well with almost every so-called loving wife story. But you failed in certain ways. one major flaw is that is any story be it a sex story or not, you have to like one of the people in the story. Niether of these people are likeable. The man goes out and fucks who he wants, so the woman chooses to do the same, but in such a way the man is humiliated. Which in most normal marriages the man would end that marriage if he had any pride in him. I don't really see the purpose of what the wife did except to get some revenge. Well I hope she or you enjoyed it.

tabbertabberover 14 years ago
Great intro to writing

Your use of her calling on the cell phone was great! So much could be done with that idea. Now, you have to keep the stories rolling in!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
you shouldn't go home

She gave him the reason to not go home. If he screwed up, she took it over the top. Why be together, and let her go the matt or whomever else.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Well that put an end to their marriage

I guess that's one way to announce that you're filing for divorce. Good thing his phone recorded her message. It will make the division of property go more in his favor. I'm sure she doesn't want her infidelity played out in open Court. Stupid cheating cunt. Dumb story. And the ending sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

go for an emergency leave and beat his ass and file for divorce

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
and the next text message would say

"your right you are way more of a slut then anyone I've been with, hope you'll be able to keep matt happy" good bye

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Phone cuck

Whore cucks him over the.phone. Cuck authors will do anything for a crappy storie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well, if you want the reader to hate every single one of the characters, you found a way.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Wife calls husband when she finds a lover.

Husband calls wife when he finds a lawyer.

No wonder you were one and done. Should have stopped at none, then maybe we'd think you were a normal well balanced human.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous