All Comments on 'She Rocked Me'

by joefixette

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
very good story

Good story with mutual respect. Sometimes something a little different is exciting and fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Ch. 2?

Thanks for such a detailed and sensous story of mutual respect and adoration. Is there going to be any further chapters?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Guy arse? Yea no.

Over all good. The "arse" instead of "ass" throws me. Unless its what your going for, I personally prefer if "I was a boy/man" type stuff was left out. If that's what the story needs, then leave it. Yes in the real world I know its how it works, 99.999% of the time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Amazing.

A very beautiful and lifelike story, I have to wonder if you are writing from experience?

If not, then you have one hot imagination :)

There is really little to say here, the emotions, the sex images you drew up in my mind... everything comes together to make the story feel REAL.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow. Thanks.

I've been looking at tgirl tumblr sites for some months now, and it occurred to me that Literotica probably had tgirl stories. Thanks for making the first one I've read, so very good. It's much like I fantasize about when I'm looking at the pictures.

I hope you continue the story. Right now, I'm going to look to see what else you've written.

Oh. From some of the wording, I'm guessing you're from the other side of the pond?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More please

Great story. Would love to read more about those two.

In light of one of the earlier comments; the writer of this story is no doubt from England or at least somewhere in the UK. This is why he uses the word 'arse', which is also pronounced differently, instead of the American 'ass'.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 10 years ago
Wonderful...

sexy, and verrrry hot, loving relationship, that's what you've got here. It's a lovely story! Love sees beyond labels and stereotypes, and urges one on to incredible experiences.

The only, single suggestion I offer you is in the way of proof-reading. With writing like yours you should have no trouble finding a willing editor/proof-reader.

Please keep writing.

Celia62Celia62over 9 years ago
Very nice

Loved the tension building between the two of them, would have been nice to hear more about Connie's journey and past lovers and she was 5'7 on p1 and 5'6 on p2 lol don't worry that's all I can find! Very exciting I will read your others too

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 9 years ago
Good story, but not great

I liked the plot of the story well enough, but, as someone else pointed out, you needed the services of a proofreader or editor. There were a bunch of mistakes and I'm not talking about variations between the Queen's English and American English, such as "arse" versus "ass".

A couple of examples:

"IS stood and pulled off my shirt..."

"...before taking me into her moth. She slowly eased her mouth down over m cock..."

The blow jobs are anatomically impossible as described. Connie has a 6" "clitty" and you described the beginning of Joe's blowing her as "I let her shaft bury itself in my mouth, closing my lips around the bottom of her cock shaft and letting her glans rub against my the roof of my mouth." If Joe's lips were truly "around the bottom of her cock shaft", her glans would have been buried down his throat and not rubbing "against my the roof of [his] mouth." Joe would have had to have head shaped like a horse to have a mouth where a buried 6" cock would only be rubbing against the roof of his mouth, when his lips were at the base of it.

The same can be said of Connie blowing Joe's 7"+ cock, in which she "eased her mouth over my cock, slowly taking my entire cock into her mouth until I could feel my glans rub against the back of her throat." If his entire 7"+ was in her mouth, the head would have been down her throat and not just rubbing against the back of it.

There's only room for approximately 3" of cock in a human mouth, before it starts going down the throat. Any more than that and the blow job turns into deep-throating.

I will give you points for spelling "glans" right. I don't know how many stories I've read on Lit where they insist on misspelling it as "glands".

This is a decent story in need of refinement.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Shoe?

What, are you shilling for Doc Marten shoes?? Or do you have a very, very weird man's shoe fetish?

Those are about as NOT sexy shoes for women that you could possibly have, typically for bull dykes.

.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The vision of butt ugly of Doc Martens shoes ruined it for me. I could no longer imagine a sexual being as all that came into my head was as ugly dyke.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous