She’s So European.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, welcome aboard Mary."

**********

Six months went by and Mary got really good at the job. She was working full-time hours most weeks and we still had plenty of orders coming in.

"Alan, why aren't you dating anyone?" She said out of the blue one morning.

"I date." I lied.

"Oh yeah? You've never once mentioned a girl, no one's ever called for you, no one's ever come to visit or go to lunch with you. And the final clue is that you're never clean-shaven."

"Hey, I shave."

"Trimming the scruff isn't shaving. You did shave once and that was when you went to your parents that one day."

"Well you'll be happy to know I'll be shaving next Wednesday when I go see them again."

"Answer the question." She said.

"I've been burned a few times too many. I gave up looking for someone." I told the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen.

"So you're waiting for someone to come to you?"

"Something like that." I was not going to tell her my secret. No matter how lovely her eyes are.

"C'mon, let's go to lunch." She said.

"Sure, where do you wanna go?"

"Olive Garden."

"***********

We sat at Olive Garden and talked about work mostly. It was after the meal was over that she got serious.

"Alan, are you gay?"

"Nope, not this week."

"Why haven't you asked me out. I know you like me. I catch you looking at me all of the time. You're an anomaly though."

"How so?"

"Most guys check out my tits or ass. Not you. You look at my face."

"Wow, listen to you complain about a guy not looking at her boobs, when he talks to her."

"Answer the question."

"I did, I said no." Knowing that she meant the other question.

"The other one."

"We work together. I don't want to have that kind of complication mess up the great job you're doing."

"Oh please!"

"So if clueless me is right, you'd like to go out with me? Is that what you're saying?"

"Yes. I would."

"Okay," I said, regretting it. I figure she'd flame out like the others and I'd be looking for a new assistant.

"Good, Friday night. Dinner, movie, romantic walk, the works." She said.

**********

I showed up for work that Friday more unkempt than usual. I didn't even comb my hair. I knew our date was that night and I wanted to mess with her a bit for fun's sake.

She walked in the same way she does every day. Long confident strides. Her back was straight as a board and her shoulders were back. Her head was held high. She had such a sexy confidence, she was truly a sight to behold.

She frowned when she saw me and I smiled. My plan was to leave early to get ready for the date, but she didn't know that.

"Good morning, Mary. Looking forward to tonight?"

She smiled a fake smile and said, "Yes, where are we going?"

"Dinner, drinks and a movie. Maybe a romantic walk."

"Sounds good," she said walking to the back.

**********

Mary

I couldn't believe how bad he looked. We had a date that night for Christ's sake. We bantered around for a bit and he seemed to be in a decent mood, I wasn't though because of his appearance.

I had really begun to like him. We worked together for six months and I was constantly catching him looking at me. At my eyes.

I'd always been complimented on them, they are a strange light shade of blue and very unique.

I knew he wasn't dating or married, and I could tell he was attracted to me. Flirting with him hadn't worked so I hit him over the head with a rock and practically forced him to take me out.

I really couldn't see him as marriage material, he wasn't nearly rich enough, but I could definitely have fun with him while looking for the next Mr. Right.

**********

Alan

I was getting ready to leave and I asked her, "Pick you up at 6 okay?"

"Oh, I thought we would leave from here.

"No way. I need to make myself beautiful."

She frowned and said, "Okay. We're not going casual are we?"

"Nope. I'm going all out for our first date. I'd hate to blow it."

"You jerk," she said laughing. "I thought it was dinner and a movie?"

"More like dinner at a nice restaurant, a play downtown, and a walk on the lakefront."

"Oh crap! I need to get ready then."

"I sure hope so. You're underdressed for the theater."

"Argh! What if I didn't have a dress to wear?"

"I know you have a little black dress. I saw it in People magazine."

"Funny guy."

"See you at six."

"**********

The drive into the city was very traffic-heavy, and I decided to use the time to pry into her Jimmy history.

"So tell me about you and Jimmy. You don't seem the time to put up with the rock star lifestyle."

"He promised me fidelity. His manager assured me that there was nothing going on out on the road, so I guess I was just blinded by love. I never went on tour with him. I was more like his anchor to home. Someone to stay straight for. I guess I failed there too, because he was doing drugs in front of me."

"You really did deserve better than that. I felt sorry for you when you brought him to the shop. He was such an asshole."

"Again, blinded by love is my only excuse."

"It must be nice to have such love."

"You've never been in love?"

"I was once. Almost asked her to marry me too. Without getting too far into it, let's just say I was lucky and saw her true colors before it was too late."

"Is she why you don't date?"

"No, the cold-hearted bitch after her is why I stopped looking. She didn't cheat on me, but she demanded that I do some things I didn't want to do. I don't handle being pushed around too well."

**********

3 years earlier

Jill and I had been living together for three months. She was a teller in the bank I used and we hit it off. We were together for a year when she said, "Baby, can I have an allowance?"

I laughed and told her, "No way."

"Why not? Don't you want me to dress well for you? Don't you want me to be fresh from the salon to look my best?"

"No, I don't care about any of that," I said.

"Well I do. I want to be treated like a queen."

"Oh, I see. Still no."

"If you don't, I'll leave you."

"Really. You're seriously just here for my money?"

"God damn right. I've put up with you for a year now and it's time you shit or get off of the pot. I accept that you won't marry me after what Courtney did to you, but I want to live the lifestyle of a rich man's wife."

"Wow, take a look around you. Do I live like a rich man?"

"No, and I'm going to change that."

"God, I'm such an idiot."

"Yes. You should live in a big house, drive the best car, wear the best clothes; I'm going to fix all of that for you. That's why I need the money to do it."

"No."

"What?"

"No. I'm very happy the way I am. I don't need to drive a Bentley. I don't need to live in a mansion. I'm perfectly happy, as I am."

"I'm not. We need to take a step up. I can do that for you."

"Still no."

"I'll leave if you don't."

I told her, "Be out of the house by Friday. Goodbye."

That wasn't the end of it, of course. She tried to make me change my mind. In the end, I had to agree to pay for an apartment for her for a year so she would leave me alone. She ended up marrying the President of her bank. After she broke up his marriage, of course. Heartless bitch.

**********

Mary

He picked me up clean-shaven and wearing a tailored suit. He looked really good. I was sure I was going to enjoy him that night.

He asked me about Jimmy, I tried to make myself sound good and not as the gold digger I probably was.

I asked him about his past and he didn't really get into specifics. He must really have been hurt if he still won't talk about it.

We went to dinner at The Signature Room on the 95th floor of the John Hancock building. Very pricey, I'm not sure how he could afford it, I figured he was just trying to impress me. I had the twin lobster tails and he had a filet with scallops. I almost spit my water when he ordered us a bottle of Opus One wine. That had to be several hundred dollars. I figured he really was trying to go all out.

I handled the orders at work so I had an idea of how much we made in sales. With the big increase in business this year I figured we would gross around 400k, but the costs of the materials and rent had to be high. I couldn't see him making more than 50 or 60k in profit for himself, especially after paying me.

I enjoyed dinner immensely and then we went to see the musical Hamilton. It was good, I'd seen it in New York and it was better there, but I didn't tell him that.

It was a cool night, so we skipped the walk on the lakefront and headed towards home. Our last stop was The Martini Bar by the riverboat.

**********

Alan

I went all out for that first date. I wanted to test her and see how much she knew about the so to speak "finer things." I wouldn't splurge like that again which was also a test for her reaction to something more casual on the next date, if we had one.

I took her to an expensive restaurant and ordered Beef Tartare for appetizer and the most expensive wine on the menu. I watched her face for a reaction to the wine and she looked like she choked on her water a bit. So, I knew then that she knew fine wines or at least what they cost.

The musical was bad. I saw the performance on Broadway and it was better. I didn't tell her that of course. She said she enjoyed it.

It was a cool March night so the romantic walk was out, so I took her out for drinks closer to home.

The Martini Room is one of my favorite night spots. It's cozy and has a live Jazz band on the weekends. I figured it would be perfect for us that night.

As we walked in I saw my friends Colt and Jane Lovell sitting with their neighbors Bill and Dana Frain.

"Hey guys how's it going?" I asked the table.

After making introductions, we left them to their evening and found a table of our own.

We were about finished with our drinks, making easy small talk and were enjoying the band when she yawned.

"Oh, I'm boring you?" I joked.

"No, I'm sorry. I'm having a great time, really."

"It's late, we can head out."

"Okay."

**********

Mary

I couldn't believe it when he introduced me to his friends at the club. Dr. Lovell was famous for saving President Brown's life and Bill Frain was famous for ending Brown's presidency. [Read: Calling Dr. Love]

We had a drink and talked like old friends. That wasn't surprising because we saw each other every day for months. I started getting tired and couldn't stifle a yawn. He noticed and offered to take me home.

When we got to my apartment, I invited him up. "Alan, would you like to come up for some coffee?"

"I'd love to." He answered.

It was only a few minutes before we started making out on my couch. He was an excellent kisser and tasted like the mint he sucked on the way back.

His arms were wrapped around me and his hands were being appropriate, but I wanted him badly.

I broke the kiss and said, "Alan, I'm not a first date fuck kind of girl. I want you badly though and since we've known each other for months, I'm making an exception. Let's take this to my bedroom."

He smiled and kissed the tip of my nose. "I'd love to," he said.

We walked into my bedroom and he said, "That's a fancy looking bed."

"It's an antique made of brass. I saw it somewhere and had to have it."

We made out for a few minutes enjoying the feel of each other's bodies.

He lay me on the bed and undressed me while kissing me.

I reached over and switched off the lamp. He stopped kissing me and turned it back on.

"No way," he said. "I won't see you."

He started kissing me again and his hands were all over my body. It felt so good, Jimmy would never have taken his time like that.

He stroked my clit and fucked me with his fingers. My walls squeezed him and clenched down tightly as he brought me to my first torrential orgasm.

He slid his hard cock into my wet pussy and felt huge. I was being stretched and touched in ways that I hadn't felt before.

Jimmy would've pounded until he came and fell asleep. Alan took his time. Every movement seemed to be made to please both of us. His thumb was massaging my clit and he picked up speed. I shook in uncontrolled spasms as I came on his hard tool.

I had closed my eyes, reveling in the pleasure, when he said softly as he kissed my neck, "Let me see them. I want to look in your eyes."

I couldn't do anything but what he wanted. I would've done anything for him at that moment and would've loved it.

He only lasted a few more minutes before he moaned and I felt the shots of his orgasm.

"You felt amazing," he said.

"Mmm, so did you, lover," and I fell asleep in his arms.

Alan

I woke in the morning with her completely molded to my body. My morning wood was nestled in the crack of her perfect ass and my hand was holding her breast.

She had her hand on top of mine and stirred just a bit. She started moving her hips stroking my cock with her cheeks.

I pulled my hips back, straightened my hard shaft, and lined up with her wet slit.

No words were spoken as I entered her. She moaned in pleasure as I pistoned in and out while rubbing her clit with my finger.

I was able to bring her off after a few minutes and I didn't last much longer before filling her up.

"Mmm, now that's a great way to wake up." She said.

"I agree. Would you like to go to breakfast?" I asked.

"Sure. Let me shower first."

I kissed her neck and said, "I'll go home and change and shower as well. I'll be back in an hour ok?"

"Sounds good."

**********

Mary

God, what a great night. That man is a sex god. I can't believe his previous girlfriends let him get away with the cock that he has.

As I showered, I relived our morning escapade. It was so perfect. He didn't say a word to me and I didn't even realize he was up before he had his dick inside of me. It wasn't a fuck. He made love to me. Slowly, tenderly, it was so far different than what I was used to with Jimmy slamming me like a jackhammer and rolling off.

I could get used to that. If he had money, he'd be perfect for me.

**********

Alan

We were sitting in a booth at my favorite breakfast place, Apple Villa. It's got a mom and pop feel, but it has a little bit more upscale options. Gruyere cheese, prosciutto, and other different ingredients are what set it apart.

"I really had a nice time last night and well, this morning too," she said with a smirk.

"Me too. Have I earned a second date?"

"Absolutely."

"Mary, you might find this a bit old fashioned, but since we've made love, I would like for us to be exclusive to each other. I'm not talking about marriage or anything that serious, but I'd rather not have to worry about who else you're seeing."

"Alan," she said. "I don't sleep around. I haven't been with anyone since Jimmy. I was tested for STD's after I caught him cheating. and I'm clean. I have no problem seeing only you. If that changes or we aren't working out as a couple, I'll let you know. I do not cheat."

"We're in a different spot than most first dates. We already knew each other as if we were slowly building up to sleep together. I really like you and I would like to see if we can have something last," I said.

"Me too."

"Where are you from? Did you grow up in Schaumburg?"

"No, I'm from the south suburbs. I grew up in a town of about 5000 people, and rather poor actually. I didn't move up this way until I got the job at the music store a few years ago. My parents were already gone by then and I needed a fresh start. How about you? I know you live out this way somewhere."

"I live in Barrington. Not too far from here actually."

"Oh really? That's so expensive."

"Some parts. My house is pretty modest, in an older part of town. My parents still live in the house I grew up in nearby. We've always been out here."

"How did you get into guitar building?"

"I built my own when I was sixteen. I had a friend that wanted one too so I built him one. It kind of snowballed from there. I actually dropped out of college to do it, but I ended up finishing later."

"Do you come from a musical family?" She asked.

"Not really. My sister plays the piano, but for fun only."

We discussed our families for a bit longer and finished breakfast.

***********

"Would you like to see a movie this afternoon? I asked."

"I've got some lessons this afternoon. How about tonight?"

"Sure, can I make you dinner first?"

"You cook?"

"Well, I use the stove and oven to take things from cold to hot."

"Okay, silly. You can make me dinner."

"Plan for dinner at six and I'll text you my address."

**********

Mary

I was looking forward to him making me dinner. 2 years with Jimmy and he wouldn't even use a microwave to heat soup, someone had to do it for him.

I pulled into his driveway and appraised his house. It was a large 2 story with a big front porch that had a swing on it. I could see him sitting out there with his guitar on a warm summer day.

I knocked on the door and he answered wearing an apron that said "Kiss the Cook." I kissed him and said, "Is that for my benefit?"

"No, it was a gift from my mom, but I do use it."

"What are we having?" I asked.

"Lamb roast, with broccoli and those little potatoes."

"Sounds yummy."

And it was. He's a really good cook. His kitchen was set up as if he were a chef with top of the line appliances and cookware.

The cabinets were nice, with windows that you can see inside them. The floor was hardwood and perfectly cared for. Basically it was much more than I expected.

After dinner we sat in his living room, finishing the bottle of Duckhorn Cabernet that he served with dinner. It was another expensive wine and very good. He had taste and I let him know.

"The wine is fantastic, Alan. You've got great taste."

"Oh, I can't take credit for that. My last girlfriend lived with me for a few months and left her wine collection. She wouldn't eat a nice dinner without a good bottle of wine. From what I understand this one was expensive."

I was disappointed that his taste in wine wasn't his own. It was his ex, and he's serving me her wine, no less. I harrumphed at that admission.

**********

Alan

I wanted to downplay the expensive wine I served and screwed up by telling her my ex left it. That's partly true. My ex did pick them all, but I enjoyed good wine. It was my money that paid for them of course, so the wine stayed when she left. Mary did not react well to me serving her wine my ex left behind. Lesson learned. I wished I could have been honest, but I was too afraid of her liking me for my money.

**********

We saw a bad Oscar-nominated movie, by her choice, and went back to my place for a drink.

I opened a bottle of Chardonnay and brought out some sliced apples and cheddar cheese and threw some cashews and dried cranberries on the tray to make it look fancier.

"This one I bought myself," I said as I served her the wine.

"Oh, I didn't mean to make you think I didn't appreciate the wine because it was your ex's."

"Don't worry about it. I'm only playing. I'm not that sensitive."

After some more small talk, we began to kiss and I took her to my room.

***********

Mary

He invited me to his bedroom and it too was perfectly furnished. This was not a bachelor pad at all. He's young so maybe he had a decorator do it. Maybe his mom or sisters decorated his house.

"Your bedroom is lovely," I said. "Did you hire an interior designer?"

"No. I picked it all out. My mom kept a pretty nice house so I just modeled what I bought by what I thought she would've done. I did that with all of the rooms. When I moved in, my sisters and mom walked through and approved, so I figured I did okay."

"It looks like it cost a fortune to do," I said