She’s So European.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, baby. I'll be the best wife you could hope for."

I kissed her and we were congratulated with hugs by my Dad and crying Mom.

"Okay Dad, hit her with it."

"Mary, about six years ago I took the family to Vegas to celebrate Alan's 21st birthday. One of his gifts was a PowerBall ticket. Alan, believe it or not, won the lottery hungover sitting in his hotel room in a casino."

She put her hand over her mouth in shock and tears were falling. "How much did he win?"

"I won a couple hundred million, give or take after taxes and the lump sum cut," I said.

"Oh my god."

"Dad set up all kinds of trusts to protect the money and I used some of it to take care of my family, but I still have most of it. Dad manages it full time with Mom's help.

I'm not a money guy, I make guitars. We meet quarterly to talk about it, but I really don't care about it. I take a $5000 distribution every month to live on, even though I make enough with the business that I don't need it. According to dad, it's less than the interest that the money in that account is making and I should be taking more."

"I don't know what to say," she said.

"You don't have to say anything other than I love you and the date of the wedding. I've got a Mom and a couple of sisters that have been waiting for this day for a long time and if I were you, I'd let them help with the planning."

I guess someone told my sisters about it prior to us coming over because they burst into the room a short time later. The four women ran off to talk wedding stuff and Dad and I stayed in his office.

"Well son, I hope you're right about her."

"I'm taking a chance, but isn't that what love is? I couldn't shut myself down forever."

"You're right. We'll support you no matter what."

***********

Mary

When I woke up that morning I was a poor girl working two jobs trying to make ends meet. By that afternoon I was engaged to a millionaire. I was still in shock when we got to his house.

He opened a bottle of Dom Perignon and poured me a glass.

"To us," he toasted.

I took a drink and set it down. "Alan, if you love me so much, why didn't you tell me that you were rich when you thought you were losing me to Jackson. If you thought all I wanted was money, then why didn't you tell me that you had it to try to keep me?"

"I didn't want you to stay with me because I had money. I wanted you to stay with me because you loved me. That's all I've ever wanted."

I hugged him and cried in his arms.

"All of my previous relationships ended because of my money. A few years back when my lottery win was still fresh, the women I met knew about it going in. A couple of them found out by an innocent google search of my name. I figured at some point you too would find out like that."

"I did google you. The first page was all about your guitars, and I didn't go any farther."

"I'm glad you didn't."

"What's next for us, love?" I asked.

"Well, I suppose you moving in with me. Do you like this house or would you like to pick your own house?"

"You've only got 3 bedrooms."

"Is that not enough?"

"Not nearly. I'm going to give you a litter of babies."

"I guess I'll actually have to spend some of my money then. You're the only one I've ever met worthy of that."

"And I will prove that to you every day."