All Comments on 'She Said Yes - A Covid-19 Story Ch. 01'

by patannon

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A and B

Must we choose?

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsover 3 years ago
A!

Loved the first part here. Hope to see them continue.

patannonpatannonover 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks @anonymous

No, not either/or forced choice, but I seek a direction. The distinction I have in mind goes like this: A romance is more about the relationship. The erotic fantasy is more about the event. Neither excludes the other, but the question is: do I focus on a story arc of their relationship and his descent into full submission or a create an narrative linkage as an excuse to describe increasingly brutal scenes?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Relationship.

You have already been focusing on the relationship. For the story to be real, continue with this, take it slow and let the relationship unfold.

oliver57oliver57over 3 years ago
Blend A & B!

Combine them together!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantasy!

I don't mind a little romance but I definitely want to see him be abused by her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

A and B combined. But don’t abuse him too much. More teasing and denial.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Can u please put up all the stuff that u have in mind about continuing this story?

I mean with different sections same as any reader would expect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Idea

She insists on chastity for him, just so she feels safe and secure. As he keeps getting hard when she is semi naked in the flat. Take it nice and slow from there, describing his desperation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

A+B. I would love to see a genuine romance balanced with some real punishment.

patannonpatannonover 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you all

By consensus, the next chapter will begin this unlikely romance. Fear not, romance will create opportunities for Amanda to express her dominance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

how about a mix between option A and option B? she "pays" him rent with sessions but also falls in love with him, and him ending up as her dungeon-boy? ;-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous