All Comments on 'She Said Yes - A Covid-19 Story Ch. 02'

by patannon

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
DpMan1960DpMan1960about 3 years ago
Make it a girl

Make it a girl that Amanda makes submit to him as part of him learning discipline by dominating someone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Loving the story.

Love the story so far, however he has taken a risk and invited her into his home, so surely she shouldn't go and bring anyone in. It would be better if it was on line sex with someone who's identity will be revealed at the end, but she does it with her door open knowing that he will hear everything from her side but not necessarily the other persons responses as she has head phones on. Make it that it could either be a male she has cross dressed or a femme female, by describing the outfit they are in and making the person insert a butt plug. He will then be imagining himself being dressed up and wondering whether he would put himself through that. The reveal at the end would be after he and Amanda had talked about the scenario and she had teased him by saying would you do that for me, and only after he has answered does she reveal that it was actually a female.

But hey that is only a suggestion and you should take the story in the direction you want and fell it should go.

Rgds and stay safe.

Al

FailedscoutFailedscoutabout 3 years ago

Great story so far but I wish the that the segments that you post were longer. It is very real and an enjoyable read.

Make the guest a male with little fanfare other than the turmoil about the situation in our hero's head. Of course she has a sometimes boyfriend.

I like that she is just taking control as a strong woman does, and it is all vanilla. But if she is really a lifestyle domme, she will slowly begin to introduce more control over him. I like the idea of chastity, perhaps she mentions that he hasn't lost his erection one time in her presence. Perhaps she offers chastity as a solution after he admits to masturbating while thinking about her in his apartment. Of course she will have to shave him so that the device fits well. Now she can be increasingly seductive and sexy, she already said that she likes to be comfortable.

She needs income so perhaps she begins entertaining clients and he must suffer in his room, caged and hearing his fantasies played out in the next room. Of course she knows that he is frustrated and to help him ease the comfortableness of the cage she begins to help him by applying lotion to his cock and balls daily, bringing him to the brink and then locking him back in. As room mates, it wouldn't be proper for her to bring him off.

Maybe she asks him to clean up the room after a session because she is just too exhausted after and he must lament over picking up her scattered clothing and toys.

I think that you can do a slow and natural progression of this story where they both move into their natural rolls and are increasingly happy with the results.

Don't make her mean or nasty or yelling and demeaning. We all like submission and humiliation but keep his self respect.

Thank you for writing and posting here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

DpMan has a good idea, make her force him into domming a girl.

Also, chastity for his masturbation problem.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You should take the story in whatever direction you think best! That's what creates suspense for the reader. It's very well done, like "Her Butler," which I thought was a wonderful story. (I liked her original ending best.) It must be very difficult to create believable characters in a story of this sort, but you're really pulling it off--speaking of which, I can't help thinking that Miss Amanda would find his constant masturbation inappropriate. My one request just repeats what another reader asked for--longer chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
When is the next part

??

fmp0927fmp0927about 3 years ago
No, don't add a 3rd party

I would much rather see the relationship develop between the 2 of them. Plus it makes no sense she would have a "guest" when she's being so paranoid about COVID.

They both seem like nice relatable people and this story has a lot of potential to develop into a loving FEMDOM relationship.

patannonpatannonabout 3 years agoAuthor

Chapter 3 is pending Literotica review and publication. Chapter 4 is in outline form and should follow soon as it continues the theme of the visitor. Sorry that this process takes more time than anticipated, but life events got in the way of final editing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous