She Shared Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I honestly didn't think you'd mind," Janelle explained. "I figured you'd love fucking my ass."

"Fucking your ass isn't the problem," Jared said, somewhat exasperated that Janelle didn't seem to grasp the real problem. "The problem is potentially making babies with someone other than me." He sighed. "Sex is one thing," Jared said quietly. "Producing offspring is a different thing altogether. I can't believe you can't see that."

"Well I'm not pregnant," Janelle said. "It's not even the right time of the month for me to get pregnant. I don't see why you're so upset. Would you be this upset if Kevin had used a condom?"

"Honestly? Probably not," Jared admitted. "And you're right. It's probably not fair that I'm upset about you getting spooged in, but am happy to spurt my seed in any willing vessel. The difference is that whether or not I cum in them is their decision. Who cums in you is yours."

"Listen, I love you all," Janelle said. "I don't want to lose my best friend, or my lover. And did you guys know that Kevin is in love with me?" Both Jared and Karen shook their heads. "So, can we all still be friends? I'm not mad at you Jared. I set you up. I'm sorry. Karen, I knew you liked Jared and I knew he thought you were cute. I did not know that you two would explode together. I don't want to get in the way of that. You two have my blessing. But I think you two should leave now and let Kevin and I discover our new relationship. I'll text you later."

Chapter 4

"Are you okay baby?" Karen asked after she got in my car. "You weren't in love with Janelle, were you?" Girls talk. Janelle had mentioned to her that she felt like Jared loved the sex, but not necessarily her, but she didn't seem too upset about it.

"I guess not," he answered. "I loved the way she clung to me. The way she made me feel like she wanted me. But she never looked at me the way you do."

"Maybe she never loved you the way I do," Karen answered. "Is it okay if I spend the night at your place? I don't want to be there when Kevin gets home."

"Sure," Jared answered. "By the way, explain about tasting your brother's semen." If it wasn't dark, Jared would have seen Karen blush, a rare occurrence for her.

"I caught him wanking one time and, one thing led to another and I kind of ended up giving him a blowjob."

"Just that one time?" Jared pressed.

"No. I've given him lots of blowjobs. I'm a good little sister."

"You never fucked him?"

"I didn't say that," Karen said, clearly embarrassed.

"Well, that shit has got to stop," Jared said.

"Absolutely, baby. My pussy is strictly for your use," Karen confirmed.

Jared parked in his space at the apartment complex and led Karen upstairs and straight into the bedroom.

Jared finally had an opportunity to fondle Karen's magnificent breasts and suck and nibble on her nipples. Karen showed him just how she liked it done, which Jared appreciated because he never would have been as rough as Karen was demonstrating. She also suggested that a spanking might be something she would enjoy and Jared made a mental note to follow up on that.

They did a sixty-nine in bed, each of them taking an oral tour of the other's genitalia. Jared couldn't resist tickling Karen's asshole with his tongue. In his opinion, she had the perfect asshole. It was certainly better to have one than to be one, he thought.

Finally, they lay together in the spoon position, only with Jared's rigid cock jammed balls deep in Karen's pussy. Karen rubbed her clit while Jared began pumping furiously approaching orgasm. They came simultaneously.

"I'm gonna make you love me, Jared Knox," she said.

"You don't have very far to go," he answered, draping his arm over her and fondling her breast.

Then they slept.


12