She Shows Him the Way

Story Info
An evening with the wife.
885 words
3.64
12.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After dinner he went to clean up and wash his hair. He noticed in the bathroom that his wife had laid out a top and a short black satin slip for him to change into. After he changed he went back to his computer. His wife eyed him and grinned unbeknownst to him. Every once in a while she would send him a suggestive message on the computer. Her last one said "I am headed to bed. Wait a few and join me, grins."

He gave her five minutes and shut down for the night. She was watching TV the covers to her neck. He slid in beside her and turned off the lights and lit a cigarette.. She slowly slid the covers down a bit and he saw she was wearing a satin gown that made her nipples stand up and poke out against the material. He stubbed out the cigarette and reach over to brush one of her nipples. She moaned a bit and smiled. She slid the top down on one side exposing her breast. He sat up and leaned over and took the nipple in his lips running his tongue over it.

As he worked her breast she would pull him in and use it to smoother him. When she sensed he was out of air she would release him for a moment before starting over again. She giggled and called him her slut. The last time she pulled him in she took his hand and pulled it toward her pussy so he could feel how wet she was becoming. She released him and he moved toward her pussy. She took a vibrator and turned it on handing it too him. "remember Alice go lightly with it." She said.

He took it in his left hand and lightly worked it over her clit. She began to move her hips and moan. He bent and licked her pussy while lightly buzzing her clit, making her hotter. He kept tasting her juices as her hips moved. Finally he slid a finger then two in. As he did he felt her reaching for something. "Give me your hand you bitch," she said. He stopped and surrendered his hand. She covered it with lube and laid back down. He worked two fingers in and she spread her pussy for him. "Fuck me good slut." she whispered.

With her help he worked his four fingers and thumb in and as she pushed slid them in as deep as he could before he curled his fingers over into a fist. Sliding them back a little he then pushed as she push back her cunt filling with wetness. She would stop pushing and he would back off a bit making ready to push again. He pushed back in again and softly said "Is this what you want babe?"

She moaned and said "Fuck me good you slut."

He worked his hand in and out whispering "ride my hard cock baby." as she pushed and slammed back against his hand. He kept it up into she shudder and wet his hand and the bed with her orgasm. She took his hand and made him lick it clean. She rolled him over to his side and took a small L shaped vibrating toy and turning it on she lubed it and slid it into his ass. Once she was sure it was in she took a paddle and started slapping his ass raising welts as he wiggled around. Satisfied that he would have trouble sitting in the morning she had him roll onto his back, the vibe in his ass securely in place.

She took a blindfold and placed it on him. She then exposed his nipples and clamped them tightly. Taking a washcloth she reached under his slip and put it over his cock. She tied his hands to the headboard making sure he could not move. With the toy buzzing away in his ass, she took a dildo off of the nightstand and pressed it to his lips. "Suck it Alice" She said as she worked it into his mouth.

He took it in and she proceeded to fuck is mouth with it calling him a little slut and an ass whore. Working the cock into his gag point she slapped his face and said "You fucking slut. This is what you want tied up with one guy in your ass as you suck off the other, isn't it?" With that she continued fucking his mouth.

She could feel him pressing harder against the vibe in his ass as she filled his mouth with the cock. She worked her fingers into her pussy and stroked herself as she used him, as he moaned and whimpered like the sissy he was. She took the cock from his mouth and pressed her pussy in covering his face in her juices. He stopped and stiffed and came in the washcloth. She reached under and took it out and pushed the cummy part into his mouth. "That is what it tastes like when a man cums in your mouth," she said. Remove the toy from his ass she sent him to the bathroom to clean up the mess. Laying there smiling she dozed off think of how well his training was coming.