She Spies A Blue Balled Opportunity

Story Info
Ignored wife takes a chance at another woman's hot hubby.
8.7k words
4.13
34.1k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Defluer
Defluer
1,222 Followers

Nikki plopped down on the couch; her admittedly large glass of wine to one side of her, the remote to the other, Darren Junior down for the night, Darren Senior out in his studio, and two hours until bedtime for her to stream Real Housewives. Perfection! Smile warming as she took a long sip of her wine, wiggling into the couch. Of course when she hit play there was an ad, she really had to just get into Darren's account and pay the extra five or whatever dollars for the ad free subscription.

Instinctively she had her hand on her phone filling those 88 seconds with something besides ads for birth control or make-up. Not that she didn't need either but she was already on birth control after DJ and she wasn't one for too much make-up. She wished the make-up would turn her modestly pretty face into the beautiful ones in the ad, but knew it would never be the case. She was just average all around. A nothing special twenty-eight year old suburban working mom. One who jogged Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays took walks on her lunch break every work day. A mom who kept herself as slim as when she'd first married her husband Darren.

The show barely got started it seemed before there was another ad. Same ones as before, just like it was all the same social media posts as before when she picked up her phone. She cycled through the three she was a member of, when none of those had anything for her she hit the last button. Securacam 5000! came up on her screen for a moment, replaced with the apps landing page. A square with four live feeds in one corner, all her options throughout the rest of the screen. It wasn't until it was open that she remembered she'd forgotten the thing at the daycare today.

Securacam was the company in Ireland she'd bought the "Nanny Cam" from. A high tech masterpiece as far as Nikki was concerned. 4 cameras hidden in a stuffed light up robot. Only as the chat consultant had told her she'd left the batteries out of that separate compartment, because nobody suspected a thing of being a spy cam if the batteries were out of it. The lights were there just to hide the camera lenses. One on each side of the square robot body. So it got almost every angle. And it was getting the right angle now!

Right now it showed the woman who watched her son bent over in front of the refrigerator. The woman's big butt might as well be bare with how tight her yoga pants were. Coming across in crystal clear high def was Samantha's husband Harris stepping up behind her pressing his crotch into her large backside while running his hands over the rest. A wash of guilt ran over Nikki and she almost exited the app. Really what she almost did was throw her phone across the room, mortified by what was on it. The second response was to go for the X.

Only she did neither.

Hesitating, it wasn't like she was in the same room with them. That's what she'd been freaked about, embarrassed like she'd walked in on them. Literally the only person who knew she was watching, was her. Even knowing she'd have heard the clatter of the garage door opening if Darren had come in, she checked before pulling her hand away from overtop her phone. Double tapping it, turning it to the side so the once postage stamp size image took up the entire screen.

"My ride is going to be here any minute." Samantha said with some attitude to her husband while not coming out of her provocative position, or giving any other indicator she wanted her husband to stop.

"You said nine at the earliest. That's fifteen minutes!" And he started slowly peeling his wife's pants down.

She didn't say anything until he had her butt barred. It was more than twice the size of Nikki's, it was a BIG butt. Still the slim woman sipping her wine while electronically voyeuring was jealous. It was a hot bubble butt that Samantha's husband clearly liked, and Samantha's husband was really hot. Both of them were a good decade older than Darren and herself, not that they really looked it. Harris especially, Nikki had seen him doing some roof work once when she'd picked up DJ. He was in amazing shape, she'd nearly stumbled because it was like an old diet soda commercial with him guzzling down some water with his muscles glistening. She shivered now even at the memory.

"Don't blame me if you don't get off before Charlotte gets here." Which wasn't exactly the answer Nikki would expect to hear, certainly not what she would have said to Harris if the handsome dark haired guy was her husband. It also wasn't the answer Harris wanted because his head sagged for a second, before coming back up. "And if you do, don't you dare finish inside me. I'm not going to sit on a nine hour flight with cum dripping out of me."

"Nope, I'm going to cum all over this ass I love so much." And speaking of asses Nikki had to check she was alone again as Harris pushed out of his own pants, exposing a pale but gorgeous butt. It was all tight and basically looking like Darren's never had or would. "Gonna cum ALL over it."

"Oh my god!" That was Nikki, not Samantha who did nothing but grip the inside of the refrigerator.

Nikki said it because Harris turned to the side to slap a big fat dick against his wife's big fat ass. Samantha at least let out a moan as Harris ran that thing through her crack, squatting down before stuffing the monster inside the lucky chubby. Nikki was jealous, confused, and... aroused. She couldn't see the penetration but she knew it was happening, by the couple's noises. Mostly she saw Harris' amazing ass go as he worked himself into his wife.

Licking her lips Nikki once more checked that she was alone, pausing the Real Housewives for the Real Pornwife. That done she bit her bottom lip, telling herself not too. But Samantha decided it, pushing back against her husband until he was out of her and she was out of the refrigerator. Going to the sink where she could have more support from the counter, plus watch for her ride to the airport.

"Hurry up!" She growled back at him, when he didn't thrust it right back in her but instead dropped to his knees, kissing her big butt and clearly intending to eat her out, rim her, or both. All three of which Nikki would never stop from happening. Smiling like she'd said, "Fuck me hard!" as he stood up, expertly getting himself back inside her. "Give it to me Harris!"

"Fuck yes I will." And he started going.

From the side angle she could see more. Especially as Samantha climbed further up on the sink, for support and to look further out the driveway for her ride. Nikki could see it all. Harris' long one sliding in and out of his wife's tight hairless pussy. See as Harris roughly handled that big ass, splaying it apart, mashing it together, basking in it.

Biting her bottom lip again Nikki did what she'd told herself not to, felt like a creeper but at the same time... It was an extra turn on. This was REAL sex. They had no idea they were being recorded. Sliding her hand down into her pajama shorts was all she needed to do to be touching herself, she never wore panties to bed. She was really wet, her fingers slide right into herself, lusting after the big dicked Harris she hesitated only a moment before deciding on four. They still weren't as big as he was but it was way more than she was used too.

"Fuck!" She hissed, fighting to keep her moans quiet, unlike she would have been if Harris had really been fucking her as hard as he was fucking his wife.

"Fuck yes! Oh fuck yes!" He called out, as he slammed into her with loud collisions.

"Hurry! Hurry! Oh! OH!" Samantha's body told the tale of her orgasm, but she was mostly silent once it hit her.

"You coming for me baby? Oh god, I'm almost there. Almost." His hands on her waist now he kept at it, pausing only to rip his shirt off, throw it aside.

"Don't hurry!" Nikki whimpered, she was close herself, four fingers rapidly working inside her while her thumb stroked her clit was making short work of herself. Probably didn't help that Darren had been about as affectionate as a clam lately. "Don't... Don't..." She could feel her orgasm coming, HARD, but knew she could take two or three. Maybe four or five with how long it had been. "Just.. Oh fuck! Oh fuck yes!" And for the first time in her life she did a very naughty thing, very knowingly right as her orgasm hit her. "Harris! YES!" Not just thinking of another man but saying his name. "Fuck me hard with that big thing Harris!"

"Shit! Stop! STOP Charlotte is here." He'd stopped, not instantly but he had stopped well before Samantha freaked out. "STOP!"

"I did! I have. Shit can't she wait for one more minute." Reaching out for his wife.

"I warned you." Slapping his hand away as she struggled her pants up. "Get your pants on she's coming in I guess."

Nikki came down from her orgasm, she could feel the need for more but the hardcore four fingering had stretched her very nicely. Panting she pulled the fingers from herself. Not even hesitating she brought them to her nose, started sucking them clean one by one. It was another thing the pregnancy had brought around, she couldn't pass up a chance at tasting herself. She'd had the craving after her and Darren had had sex, thought it was his cum she was after but one day when she was alone she discovered the truth. Darren had not been so keen on it, had, in fact, shoved her away and asked if she was a lesbian. Obviously she wasn't but she had sprung it on him, thrusting fingers into herself while they changed positions. Rolling over and licking her digits clean before even noticing his stunned, and disgusted expression.

Alone she had no worries about that, she twitched as she ran two other digits through herself, tasting them as well. The way their house was laid out Harris had nowhere to go as Charlotte walked in before Harris could slip away. He was stuck doing what his wife had done, looking inside the refrigerator. Eventually he emerged, the conversation going on just long enough to kill his wood. Conversation about how Samantha and Charlottewere going to Florida for the weekend for their mutual high school friend's resort wedding.

"Who is it?" Charlotte asked when Samantha's phone went off.

"It's Nikki, the mom of one of the kids I watch." Nikki couldn't believe she was doing what she was doing. After a second her fingers had typed in another message, that Samantha gave them the gist of after a few moments delay later. "Her kid can't sleep without his robot, she's coming to pick it up."

"How long?" Both Charlotteand Harris asked.

"Ten minutes."

"We're already running behind." Samantha told her friend, who nodded.

"I'll tell her you'll give it to her." And her view into the room got knocked askew as Samantha poked the thing over so her husband would know what.

"Alright." He didn't sound happy.

Nikki could understand why, he was no doubt blue balling it, now had to wait even more just for the disappointing end of getting himself off. But... Little did he know he might not have too. After running the diaper bag in her car she opened the door to the garage.

"I forgot DJ's bag at the daycare, I'm going to go get it."

"It can't wait?" Asked while he looked at his watch.

"They're going away on vacation." She half lied. "Remember that's why your mom has to watch him on Monday?"

"Oh, yeah."

"I might go to the store for some more milk afterward too." They always needed more milk.

"I'll be in bed." It was shameful but the fact that he only mimed kissing her and his hug was just brushing her shoulders, well it alleviated the guilt.

"Okay." She didn't say she loved him because he hadn't, he didn't even notice as he walked on into the house.

At the stop sign at the end of their road she sat there for a long time. First to come to grips with what she was doing, on a whim! Worse as she applied some make-up she wondered if it would be enough. He clearly was turned on by his wife. Who was curvy, almost a complete opposite of Nikki's slim form.

"You're hotter." She told the mirror her looking back, blue eyes looking brighter with her eyeliner and light eyeshadow. Lips a glossy pink, modestly pretty face as good as it was going to look. She'd thought about throwing something else in the car to change into, but her sleeveless T and tiny pajama shorts was the only reasonable seductive outfit. Well, she hesitated one more minute at the stop sign before taking off her bra, that she'd only put on to make sure it wouldn't spark Darren's suspicion. "You're eager, there, and he is seriously blue balled! He's gonna eat you up!"

She almost turned around every time she came to a stop, but always right at the last second she kept going. A logical part of her brain said if Darren would have shown any more affection or love to her, she would have come to her senses. But he hadn't and she kept driving. Once she was there in the drive, it was too late. She saw the curtain move, he'd seen her, there was no backing out now. Or so she told herself, she did hesitate one last time about possibly wiping her make-up off. As low-key as it was it still seemed the difference between announcing she wanted it, and just showing up for a toy.

It was a cool summer night but she couldn't tell if it was the short walk up to the house that had her nipples hard, or anticipation of what might happen. She wished she could have been more sure of herself, dressed as skimpily as she was, with fresh make-up, hair done up without being OVER done. It didn't feel enough, for him. She wanted confidence but... well this big dicked hottie liked curvier gals, even her own husband seemed to want to live the life of a monk rather than fuck her. Perhaps nothing she could do would supply her any extra confidence.

"Oh, it's you. I thought it was going to be... Well somebody else." He'd only properly met her once, since he worked he was a rare sight to see either picking up or dropping off her kid. She kept telling herself to uncross her arms from her chest, but she was chickening out. Kept them there. Kept THEM covered. "Nikki right?"

"Yeah, that's me." She tried to smile her best smile but knew her nerves were thrumming, that it had to be sheepish at best.

"Little guy can't sleep without his robot huh?" He asked lifting the thing which she reluctantly took, uncrossing her arms from her chest, he noticed her nipples right away, very much aware she was braless.

"Turns out he can, my husband messaged me on my way over that he finally gave up." Not having to fake the forlorn quality. "Wow! It's amazingly quiet in your place. Everyone gone?"

"Yeah they're teenagers now, they're both at friends' houses almost all weekend. almost every weekend." He answered, turning back to listen to the silence as well, neither pleased nor displeased with it.

"And Samantha's gone too? Sounds like you're going to have a nice weekend!" He was quick in checking her out, but showed his hand by the look of delighted disbelief in his expression for a few moments afterwards.

"I'm not going to complain."

"I'm jealous! Mind if I just stay here with you? I promise I'll only disturb your peace and let out some noise if you make me." Giving him a sly hopeful smile that got a bashful laugh out of him.

"I'm sure your husband would miss you, probably is waiting for you to get home right now." The tone of his voice excited her, made her less anxious that her lack of a big butt and huge tits meant she'd be unattractive to him.

"I'm sure he's asleep, plus I told him I'd be going to the store after this. I could be gone for fifteen minutes, or a few hours and he'd never know." He stood there blinking at her, his expression shocked. This was certainly not the movies, she felt a bit sorry for him because the guy had been married for almost as many years as she'd been alive yet clearly had no experience with this. He glanced inside the house, back at her. Letting out a quavering breath she put herself ALL the way out on the limb. "And your house is empty, nobody would know WHAT we did if you invited me in." Pointing to her chest above her heart, his gaze lingering at her nipples, her breasts outlined in the tight shirt. "I promise you wouldn't complain about having me around."

"No, I would never complain about having you around." All raspy with his adorable boyish excitement.

"Then invite me in."

"Okay." There was a moment were he was clearly fully disappointed in himself, unable to help but say. "Why don't you come in?"

One last chance, holding a hand out to her like she was a princess. She could refuse, not take it, but they were strong hands, totally opposite of Darren's. She did whimper, imaging those rough workman's hands on her body. She didn't think she'd ever been so turned on in her life, without touching anybody or anybody touching her. He had dark blue eyes that stared right into her when she looked up at him, the nervousness there going when she put her hands in his. The gentle way he drew her into the house was at odds with the way he was looking at her once she was in. Like he really intended her to stay the entire weekend because he had a thousand carnal things in mind to do to her.

She moaned aloud when he peeled his shirt off, his muscled upper body looking WAY better close up. Just enough hair across it to make her sure he was a MAN. Not too much that it hide the definition of his pecks, the flat stomach that seemed maybe ten situps away from being a six pack. Or his arms! Good god his arms were nothing like the small shapeless things Darren had.

It wasn't until she bumped against the counter that she realized she'd been backing into the house, not trying to get away from him... Not actively but trying to get somewhere this could happen. Part of her wanted him to rip her clothes off of her, but he didn't. She wobbled on weak knees, fully submitting herself to him. Dropping the robot that had gotten her into this mess before taking off her pajamas. His eyes never leaving hers, waiting for her to finish, which she did quickly. Done her palms went hard into the counter as her legs weak, they might as well be water balloons when those eyes finally left hers to look at her.

Small breasts that wouldn't even be handfuls in his large ones, just palmfuls at best. A tight tiny body that went down to a hopefully sexy swell of hips that she'd only gotten since her pregnancy, at five two her legs were not long but they appeared so on on her frame. She was shaved, not for Darren, never for him, but because she hated the feeling of having pubic hair. Her outer mound a creamy white V between her legs, with the smallest hint of her gash just visible.

It was obvious he was comparing the woman he had fucked in the kitchen earlier, to the woman standing in it now. She had never felt more inadequate in her life.

"My fucking god you are beautiful." Which literally would have had her on the ground if he hadn't stepped forward and grabbed her. Meaning to get her at the hips but since she was dropping already he caught her under the armpits. Lifting her like she was a child, if her hundred and four pounds was a strain it didn't show as he put her on the counter. Totally pleased by his ease of handling her he smirked, "I may have to keep you the entire weekend."

Luckily she didn't have to answer that because he was kissing her. Fingers at the back of her head pulling her mouth hard to his, the other splayed out over her leg. She felt a thrill when he growled, breaking the wild kiss to feel up both her legs; up her shins, over her knees, across her thighs with pure astounded pleasure at the difference. It continued up her body, those dark blues of his like electricity. She cried out at how aroused the hot married man was at the sight of her too petite body. Those rough hands teasing over her eager breasts to cup her face.

"So beautiful. You're husband is a fucking fool for even letting you out of sight." And he kissed her as she nodded her miserable agreement. Kissed her until she had to break it, gasping for air, lost in an ocean of her own lust. "Fucking beautiful!"

Defluer
Defluer
1,222 Followers