She Spies A Blue Balled Opportunity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks and yeah I don't know if you noticed but I kinda agree on the feeling good thing." Giving him a smirk.

"Oh I noticed but I meant... Here and here." Pointing to his head and heart.

"Yeah... Alright, I... It's the same for me." Because it meant she wasn't some shit stain on the wall annoying roommate, not to Harris at least.

Five minutes later she was seeing herself out of the house with him in the shower washing away any trace of their infidelity. It wasn't until she grabbed the diaper bag from the back once she got home that she realized she'd forgotten the robot, again. There wasn't enough time to go back, not safely. Really she knew that if she did she risked Darren realizing she'd been gone for way to long, Harris would just have to come up with something as to why she never picked it up.

"It's not you." Darren said, standing at the end of the hall undeniably waiting for her.

"What?" He knew, she could see it in his eyes that he knew!

"It's not you. It was never you it was me I... We'd been married for... And then there was DJ and he was telling me all this shit... I don't know! I thought... I AM a fool Nikki! How the fuck did I ever think I could do better? The reality of it is, I never never ever could do better than you! You! You are the one who could do better. Anytime you want. You just have to show up in your sexy PJs and you get it." The expression on his face said he saw her panic, or the panic plus confusion. "You're not the only one who can log into that robot you know." She might have collapsed but all of her was locked rigid in fear. "Do you still love me?" It the most miserable plaintive anxious tone she'd ever heard out of him. "Can you still love me after what I put you through? After... seeing how good you could have it? Anytime you wanted."

"Yes! Yes I still love you! I never wanted anything but you, not until...." She couldn't say it. Impossibly he seemed to want to take the blame for her affair, but she still couldn't say it. "I still don't want anything but you."

"Oh thank god!" Rushing over to take hold of her, kiss her, like she'd wanted for over a year now.

"I'm sorry I..." She started but he put fingers to her mouth.

"I know, you have needs Nikki. I... I know that now more than ever." She nodded, started to shake her head wanting to apologize for the affair, for betraying him, but then he pushed his fingers into her mouth. Two of them, his eyes leaving hers to look at her mouth as they went in. "God the way you took him Nikki. You are the most beautiful, sexiest thing I've ever seen. And your mine to have when I want." Shock filled her a few seconds behind arousal, a hollow near painful arousal, but arousal nonetheless. As he put his fingers deep into her mouth, nowhere near as thick or long as Harris' dick but it brought that same sort of expression to his face. The same sort of carnal reaction in her, turned on by such rough treatment. "Which doesn't make me some boring chump stuck in suburban hell! Fucking DJ! It makes me the luckiest man in the world!"

"Mmmhmmmm," she agreed, with his fingers still in her mouth, her heart rate tripling as he slowly put her to her knees.

He was breathing heavily, the front of his pajamas were tented in the most amazing way. He hadn't been hard like this (without some work on her part) in awhile. With trembling eagerness she pulled them down. A deep throaty chuckle escaping him at the desire painted across her pretty face. She'd just done this but was so very eager to do it again. Darren completely turned on by what a slut the woman he married turned out to be.

His cock was not as big as Harris' but it still went to the back of her throat, past what she thought as her her limit before today. His pubes mashed her nose, laden balls rested on her chin. A loud groan escaped him that she'd never earned from her husband in all their years together. Then he was pumping at her mouth. His eyes bright with the pleasure it gave him, giddy at the sight of his member buried in her mouth.

"Fuck yes, sweetie it was so hard not to jerk off watching you take that cock. But I saved it, I saved it for my gorgeous slut." Pulling out much as Harris had done at the end, only Darren slapped himself at her face while she gasped for air. Grabbing him, aiming that hard hot tool back in, gripping his nice butt while ingesting him. Impaling herself on his swollen rod. "Fuck sweetie you were born for this, god I'm going to cum right in your mouth. Right on your tongue because I know my dirty angel likes to taste it."

"Gah, uh, oh fuck. I do Dare. I do!" He shoved it in again before she could say more, making her gag. Held it, held it held it, and yanked out. Almost inhaling the first shot that burst out of him ahead of his stroking grip. It went right into her mouth as she was gasping for breath. As well fucked as she was she still shoved a hand into her shorts, fingering herself as he came buckets onto her tongue, across her lips, and then anywhere. "Fuck Dare, mmmmm it must have been hell holding back, with all this much hot delicious cum inside you. My sweet sexy husband!"

"Fuck yes it was, oh fucking hell it was torture waiting for you to get home." Some trace of what she'd seen in his eyes before shimmered there now as he reached down sliding a finger through her wet cunt, it wasn't until he stuffed both that finger and his half soft dick in her mouth that she came. One coated with her delicious goo the other dribbling his tantalising seed, right on her tongue. "That's what you need, see I know what you need. Now."

"Oh Darren, I love you so much." As she sagged to the floor.

"I love you too Nikki." Coming down atop her that for one brief (scary) moment she thought he meant to fuck her, instead he just rubbed the cum that had gotten everywhere into her face, neck, and hair. "The next time you fuck him make sure the robot is upright, the angle was all wonky."

"The... Next time?"

"Yeah, I see what kind of slut you are now. Rather the devil you know than the one you don't." He was lying, she couldn't believe it but she knew her husband enough to know he was lying. He LIKED what he'd seen, maybe didn't want too like it but had. "Thursday evenings. Here. He can tell that fat ass wife of his that he has to work late, while mom has DJ. He can have you, then I can, and we'll go to mom's for dinner."

"If... That's what you want Dare."

"It's what we both want." Cupping the back of her head, pulling her up from the floor, hesitating a moment at the thought of his sperm flavoring her lips and tongue, but kissed her anyway.

"I don't know about every Thursday, between him and you I'm going to be sore as hell tomorrow." Already feeling like she could sleep for twelve plus hours.

"Every other week then." He laughed, stroking her face as he hadn't done in SO long.

She had never been more in love with him than in that moment.