She Spies A Blue Balled Opportunity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he had her breasts in his strong lustful grip, finding her hard nipples, mouth attaching to her neck. So much for getting my head, she thought briefly when she could think. Slapping at the counter, then the cabinets behind her for some kind of grip to reality. She'd made a good choice. Never in her life had she been such a torrent of pleasure and arousal. His mouth was a thousand times better than his hands, one of which had moved around to her back, pressing there to push her chest out. Forward and bared so that he could capture them, not just the nipples, which did feel wondrous, but all the rest. Licking and sucking his way over every part of her breasts.

"You can lick me! I won't stop you! I won't stop you ever." Announcing that when it became clear it was his intention, lovingly making his way down her flat stomach.

"That's music to my ears Nikki." He growled, bent over and inhaling deeply of her.

Lust really lighting his dark blues when she thrust herself at him, desperately wanting to be eaten by this man. A huff escaped her, not fear so much as delighted shock. Harris putting her legs to his shoulders, kissing her inner thighs before pulling her up until she was laying on the counter. Or her upper back was, the rest of her dangling from him like a woman shaped bib.

It was bliss looking at his handsome rugged features as he stared at her tiny little gash like he never wanted anything so bad. Cursing under his breath before letting himself into her nexus. For a half second she had time to think that maybe he was bad at it, that was why Samantha had rejected his lusts. It was clear she had done it more than just when Nikki had been witness to, rejecting him for a while.

But he wasn't bad at it! She could tell from the first long lick that he wouldn't be. Heels digging into his back she thrust herself into him harder. Running his fingers over her arched vulnerable body as he growled over the taste of her, swirling his tongue into her deeper than she thought Darren's cock ever reached. Up through her small gash he flicked it at her clit, tilting his head left and right as if the different directions he hit it at wasn't enough. Sucking his way down, thrusting his taster back inside her.

"Harris!" It seemed like months of fantasy between when she'd said his name maybe an hour ago, now she was moaning it as he licked her pussy like it had never been licked before. Trying at once to clamp her legs to the sides of his head, as well as spread herself. "Harris! Oh fucking god yes! Harris!" Slapping open one of the counters to grab a shelf, pull herself up, grasping the top of his head. Burying him in her even more. Not that she needed more, or that he was going anywhere. "Fuh... Fuh... FUCK!"

More curses escaped her, plastic containers and bowls fell from the cabinet she was clinging too as she struggled to keep up. She wanted to tell him his wife was a fool for not taking this treatment any time he offered. A fool for not begging for it when he didn't offer it. Reading her correctly, turning from skilled rapid tongue-work to slow tender ministrations, that drew out her orgasm for what felt like hours. Eventually though her grip weakened, he had her though, letting her down until she was part resting against the counter, a third standing, some still in his arms.

"Oh my god Harris, thank you." He saw her want to taste herself on his mouth, lust flaring as he pulled her to it.

Pulled her to it instead of pushing her away. She was already weak but it was only her NEED to taste herself that kept her upright, that and his strong arms. More licking than kissing his lips, lavishing in the flavor of herself permeating his tongue. Suckling on his jawline to his ear, licking her way across his cheek to his mouth again, mashing their lips together until she wandered off the other way.

"I need to fuck you now." He groaned, to which she nodded, going for his pants before he could.

Delighted at her eagerness, not knowing that before undoing anything she needed to feel the big thing in there. It was as fat and long as she hoped, not an optical illusion! Almost breaking a nail as she raked down his zipper, running her hands into his pants over his hips to push them down. Not wanting to do anything but grab his big rock hard erection, except she needed his pants off.

"Shit, Nikki, shit this hot body is going to be so amazing on my dick!" Once more he put her onto the counter with ease, staring into her eyes.

"I need dick so bad!" Breaking his eye contact to look down at his big tool, mouth watering just slightly less than her pussy. "That big cock will do it like no other one has."

In complete agreement they fumbled over each other until he pushed her legs apart, letting her take care of the inserting. He looked massive at her tiny gash, massive! It felt the same as she got the tip at her and he slowly pushed his way in. Both of them huffing at the newness of the sensation, at the intimacy with a near stranger, at the wickedly arousing betrayal of their vows.

"Harris! Nnmm fuck, Harris!" Soothing her with tender strokes, soft kisses, but not stopping from stretching her insides to their limits. Not until he was all the way in! A painful amount of cock in her tiny slot that made her feel SO GOOD. "Harris, my god! My god!"

He wasn't giving her any breaks. Her pussy was still quivering from orgasm, he'd just stuffed the biggest object she'd ever take into her, and he just didn't stop. Pulling her butt from the counter, gravity digging him into her even more, there was SO MUCH inside her.

So much that he started fucking her with, it was heaven! Throwing her head back she let out her pleasure in a long ragged moan, submitting her body to him. Each dozen thrusts he'd pick up his pace, fuck her faster. Until he was at the same rapid speed he'd fucked his wife with earlier. The pounding against her body wasn't as loud, but she made up for it as each one was punctuated by a cry. A cry and her slapping at the counter or the cabinets, clawing at them but what she was looking to do once she had a good hold she had no idea.

"Nnnnn! Nnnn oh my god! Harris! Oh my god!" His face buried in her chest, sucking hard at the little purple nipples he found there. Pounding into her with a constant speed that soon had them both covered in sweat. A near scream escaped her moments later, as she felt a massive orgasm barrelling down on her. "Fuck! Oh! Oh! OH! OH FUCK!"

She was a bad mistress. Thinking earlier she wouldn't have stopped him until she was orgasms deep. Now, with that big thick cock in her... His amazingly hot body against hers. She just couldn't. Curling herself up off his member, right as he was about to shove himself back in. The relief of pressure letting her climax go monumental. Humping against his stomach, ribs, and even chest the brushes helping her come and come and come.

"Not done! You're not!" More desperation than an actual command or anger.

"No. No." Gasping, struggling for breath as much as thought, Unsure why he let her sag to the floor, but he did. Falling back against the refrigerator, looking distraught. Finally able to finish her thought. "I'm not. I'm not done."

"I just need a little more." Pained, she felt so sorry for him.

"I know! I'll give you all you need." But she just needed a second, her arms could only continue to flop when she tried to move them, her legs didn't respond at all.

"Okay. Good." Actually laughing, slapping his palm against his forehead. "Probably shouldn't have eaten you out. I made the same mistake with Samantha our first time, she was a wreck much like you. Water or..."

"Beer!" She wasn't much of a beer drinker but she'd seen some in the refrigerator earlier, on the SecuraCam 5000.

"Yeah," Very pleased with her answer, he was like something out of a movie. Not only the sight of his hard body as he got the beer but the ease of which he opened them. One for each of them. "There you go beautiful."

"To the best fucks of your life." She said, which he raised his bottle to, a big smirk on his face.

The beer trickled energy back into her, she downed half of it pretty quickly, by the time she got to her feet it was empty. His was too, his beautiful cock still straining the flesh it came in. He'd had to stroke it a few times to calm some ache or need. All while those dark blue eyes looked at her like she was more than just an unremarkable dime a dozen mom.

"Finish like this, I promise this time you won't be disappointed." She'd put herself over the sink like his wife had been earlier. It was asking for comparisons she'd lose, but she couldn't help herself, her legs still weren't right. Plus... She wanted it like he'd given it to Samantha, wanted to finish him like she couldn't. "But... Don't finish inside me."

"No?" She almost did what Samantha did, as he squatted behind her, exploring her ass. Spreading it apart to see her backdoor, her now well fucked gash peeking out between her legs. Instead of telling him to fuck her she pushed herself at him. Moaned, not when he kissed her cheeks in turn, but when he ran his tongue up through the gash and crack. "Don't want it full of cum in case he checks?"

"With your big dick it would be leaking out of me the entire weekend." Somehow getting the words out as his tongue went places Darren's never had, it felt good! He dialed in on her anus at hearing her sharp inhale, spreading her cheeks a bit more. "I want it... Oh god! In my mouth."

Not really telling him that that would be a dream come true, a dick fresh from inside her, filling her mouth with her own flavor, before it filled it with delicious seed. He kissed his way up her back, not needing too but tugging her hair anyway, timing her head to kiss her hard on the mouth. The flavor there was much sharper than before, but she still ended up sucking his tongue to get the full of it.

"Oh fuck!" She called as he put himself back inside her.

It felt bigger than before, way longer and way thicker. Suddenly she was worrying that she would not be able to do as she promised, that she'd come and it would be too much before he could get off. Not even aware she'd kicked the faucet on until her breast was doused in lukewarm water. The dousing sort of waking her up as he continued his thrusts. The sweat that had dissipated, if not dried, was back across him. More as he was doing all the work, and working hard! If she wasn't twisted back staring appreciatively at him, she was watching his fairly clear reflection in the glass of the window above the sink.

His hands were mostly on her ass as he gave it to her harder and steadier than before. Teasing her asshole with suggestive presses. For the first time in her life, thanks to his earlier rimming, she almost wanted it. Not his dick! But his finger? Maybe.

If he wasn't touching her tight little booty, he was rubbing all up and down her. Pulling on her bouncing boobies, dragging his fingers over the nipples. Lavishing in her tiny midriff, which he could almost get his large hands around.

"Fuck! Harris! Fuck!" She was close, too close, shaking his head at her imploring stare, he wasn't 'there' with her. "Fuck!" Flipping the faucet on again, all the way over to cold. Eyes rolling up, losing her train of thought as he slipped out of her. Putting himself back in, but only after slapping that big slab of meat at her. Getting first her clit and then her asshole, which after the licking seemed sensitive on a whole new level. "It's so god damned big!"

Yanking the sprayer out on it's long hose (Seemed to be a theme of the night!) she gave herself a shot. Right across the face and down her chest, body spasming (another theme) at the dousing of cold water. But it did the trick, not exactly slapping her impending orgasm away but certainly pulling her from the brink. She gave herself another so it showered across her back, down her spine.

"So fucking sexy!" Harris growled, yanking out again to whack her sensitive parts with his orgasm making tool.

She did think he might be right in that moment, as she flicked her now wet hair back, looking at the hot grinning man as he stuffed himself back inside her. Another spray across her breasts, which were hanging over the sink did the trick. Might have done it for longer but then his hands were on them. Feeling a thousand times warmer than they had before, tugging her rock hard nipples while pounding away at her never happier pussy.

"So sexy! So fucking sexy!" Voice straining, it was one of the best things she'd heard in her life.

"You going to cum?"

"Yes!"

"Make me come first! Make me come first and then you stuff that big dick in my mouth! Make... Make... COME! OH! OH! OH FUCK YES! COMING!" It was so good, unaware of how much she was thrashing, knocking everything over that was close to the sink. For a moment when he shoved himself deep inside her, held it there, she was actually happy. It meant he was cuming inside her, there would be nothing for her to cling to to convince herself she wasn't a filthy cheating whore who had shattered her marriage vows. "OH FUCK! OH FUCK IT'S SO DEEP! OH FUCK!"

"Ready for me to fill your tummy?" Even more strained then before, all clamped down, holding back.

"YES!" Almost pissed at him that he wasn't pumping her womb full of his seed, but he didn't pull out. She realized the big dicked mother fucker knew what he was doing, he'd shoved his tool all the way in her to get her orgasm up to the next level. Holding it there "Oh my fucking god!"

"Ready? Really ready?" Feeling like that dick had turned her to mush, but she found the strength to push back against him.

"I want that cock in my mouth!" Once he was back far enough she pretty much just dropped.

"Take it! Take it then!" He begged, holding it right in her face as she turned around finding herself on the floor again. It smelled amazing, looked as good, big beautiful cock absolutely coated in her juices! "Oh fuck yes!"

Eyes bulging, mouth filling she was a little scared. Both by the fact that he shoved himself into her throat like he had done her pussy, and by how much she liked it. The flavor of herself filling her senses, more of it coating her lips, running down her chin. The look on his face as he stared down at her, he wasn't looking at a disappointingly plain woman, he was staring happily at a sex queen.

"Shit, shit, shit, shit yes!" Somehow getting deeper and then erupting, felt like right down into her stomach, there certainly wasn't any swallowing involved.

"UH! Let me taste it you fucker! Let me taste it!" When he finally let her push him away, grabbing his manhood. Jerking it off while running her tongue over it, getting a huge load across the top lip before she adjusted. Pumping and pumping and swallowing and swallowing, basically in heaven. He had to push HER away, his dick half soft but she was still sucking and licking it. Wanting any remnant of his cum and her quim. "More!"

"God! God you can have more, but give me like half an hour." He laughed, stumbling away, legs jelly weak from the vampiric (cumpiric?) draining she'd done to him.

"Oh my god that was so good!" Not realizing until then how out of breath she was, unable to stop herself from running her hands over her stomach, chest, and face, she felt tingly all over.

"So good." He agreed, on the floor across from her, not getting up to tug open the refrigerator, showing off his hot ass as he grabbed at a beer, thought better of it and brought out the entire six pack. Minus the two they'd drank earlier. Popping the caps with that cool (sexy as hell!) casual way, sliding it across the wood floor to her. "Very very good."

It took a long time to get her breath back. Enough for them to finish their second beers, and him to pop the last two of the six pack. She didn't feel buzzed, didn't feel uncomfortable for sitting on the wood floor with a wood cabinet as a backrest for so long. Didn't think she would feel anything but tingly bliss for hours, days maybe. She had NEVER been fucked so good. Not even the night in college she'd found her roommate's super vibrator, took it to her room and used it until she couldn't th think right.

"I guess I know it's not me now." It was bait, she felt pathetic about it but couldn't help herself.

"What's not you?" Falling right for it after taking a big pull of his beer.

"My husband doesn't touch me anymore, barely looks at me. I thought it was me. I thought... Something was wrong after the pregnancy." Knowing she'd be a nightmare if she burst out crying now, but after the intensity of what she'd just gone through it seemed a distinct possibility.

"Babe, Nikki, there is absolutely nothing wrong with you. Nothing. What's wrong with him?" The way he looked at her, even after having her, she knew that now, if for a little while.

"I don't know. I wish I did but..." She really really did, as insanely amazing as this night had been she still would have wished it away for her marriage to be at its peak again.

"What's wrong with them?" Taking his turn to sound distraught, his laugh filled with absolutely no humor and all sadness. "I can't get the... She has become so worried that she isn't enough for me. Ever since she turned thirty-nine with forty around the corner. It's in her head. I don't know if she's sure that I've cheated on her already, because I can't be happy with her. Or that I will leave her and she's trying to distance herself. I haven't cheated... Hadn't cheated... Didn't think I ever would but... She gives it up, unenthusiastically, seeming just so she can say she did, or because she knows cutting me off completely would guarantee the end. But it's so cold. Even when she comes it's like she's revolted by me."

"He looks at me like I'm his roommate who is two months behind on rent, can't be rude or he might never see that money but he is clearly angry at me for... Something." She wasn't sure if they were having the same conversation, or two different ones.

"Yes! Samantha is the same way! She goes from looking at all the kids like nothing could ever go wrong with the world, then at me like I'm shit on the walls." A snort of laughter escaping her, they were having the same conversation, her outburst and agreement made him laugh too. Real. Pained but real.

"I still love him."

"Yeah, I never thought I'd do this to her."

"Sorry." She was.

"Don't be." She still was.

"Shit how long has that been going off?" He asked at the triple beep coming from what ended up being his phone on the counter, giving her a bemused flash of a smile at flicking water drops off the screen. "Oh good, just a minute ago. Well shit, their flight got cancelled, it got grounded in Toledo because of bad weather. They're on their way back right now. I don't get you for the weekend."

"Oh well. Yeah? No, I should go home anyway." She said looking at the clock on the microwave, as much as she'd said Darren would never notice, she was sure that wasn't true.

"Good luck." Reaching down to help her to her feet.

"You too." She answered, with a smile, meaning it.

"Wait, first let's get you cleaned up. He'd know right away if you came home like that, some mouthwash too." She snorted with laughter again, following him out of the kitchen and into the house.

They had time. The airport Samantha had said she was flying out of was the nearest local one, but still an hour away. He got her a washcloth, proving how amazing he was by tenderly washing away any traces of their fucking. While she scrubbed her face, mostly to wash off the make-up, he got her a towel and a hair dryer. So she wouldn't have to explain why she looked like she'd taken a shower after the dowsing she'd given herself.

"I'd like to do this again." It made her feel good despite the stir of guilt, because she was sans make-up, with her hair mussed up and pulled back into a borrowed hair-elastic. He held out her clothes and bra. Fetching the bra once she admitted she'd taken it off in the car for him. (But NOT telling him that she'd done it twenty minutes away!) "I know I shouldn't but... I really would, it... It felt good. And you're so god damn sexy."