She Sure Showed Us! Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If the game had been one-sided before, now we really turned up the heat. We had also switched, where Brian was playing offense and I was playing defense. This was how we played when we really wanted to be competitive. We were hitting the ball hard all over the table and it only took about 30 seconds to get a few good shots, and the first goal.

"Goooooooooooooooooal!" I said.

"Well ladies, I think you know what you owe us." Brian said.

The girls were blushing very hard.

"Do you guys want to kiss us now, or what?" Sara asked.

"No, we'll collect our winnings after the game. Just remember, thats one." I said.

"Ok, thats one." Kirstin said, blushing deep red.

I dropped the ball into play, and we were knocking it around so hard that I think the girls were scared of it. The second goal came within a few seconds.

"Boom! Thats two! And I cannot WAIT to get my hands on those titties!" I said.

The girls were blushing and laughing. At this point, the rest of the game was a formality. The girls might as well have forfeited. I put the ball into play, and Brian snagged it and sank the very first kick. I think thats technically against the rules of foosball to do but since nobody brought it up, I didn't feel the need say so.

"Wow, three already!" Brian said.

"Yeah, yeah...we're not out of this yet!" Sara said.

On one hand, she wanted to lose because she knew (and we all knew) that everyone would have the most fun if the guys won. Still, this had to be killing her competitive side.

The next ball was a little bit competitive. We got a little sloppy, took a few hard kicks, and the girls got a kick or two on the rebound. I snagged it on defense and pushed it up to Brian, who sank it after a minute or so.

"This is not even fair!" Kirstin said.

"Yeah, you probably should have thought of that BEFORE you made the bet!" I said, laughing.

"Yeah, now thats three, so fair or not, your butt is getting smacked!" Brian said.

"Alright, let's get moving. I'm ready for a blowjob!" I said.

The girls didn't even have a comeback. They just blushed, and giggled.

Brian put the ball into play, and I think he was toying with Sara. He took three or four shots, but each one rebounded. He caught each rebound, and passed the ball once or twice from one striker to another. At least, I think the front offense row are called strikers in foosball. He was showing off, and finally he caught the ball and drilled it right into the goal.

"Boom! Pucker up, ladies!" Brian said.

"Oh my god! I cant believe it!" Kirstin said.

"Believe it. We are getting killed." Sara said.

"What a shame..." I said, and winked at Sara.

She blushed, giggled and winked back.

"Alright ladies...this is the last goal. If you lose, you'll both be putting out tonight. And do I need to remind you that you haven't won any clothing back for the walk home?" Brian said.

"Yeah, yeah...just play!" Sara said, with a playful smirk and a wink.

I debated letting them score a goal. Brian lost the inbound, and Sara kicked it up. Kirstin was trying to get it, and I managed to grab it. I launched the ball up the table. It wasn't the infamous "goalie shot" (the most epic move of foosball) but it was close. My defender launched it up, all the way past all the lines of offense, defense, and the goalie, into the goal. Boom!

"He shoots, he SCORES!" I said.

"Nothing! But! Net!" Brian said.

"Well, you boys win. I guess it's time to claim your prize." Sara said.

"And what a prize it is!" I said, looking up and down Kirstin. She squirmed a little, and smiled at me, sticking her boobs out. She looked very excited.

"Okay, shall we?" Brian said to Sara.

She looked at me, as if for approval. I winked and gave her a nod.

"We shall!" Sara said.

The four of us went upstairs. Normally, Sara would have gone with me and Kirstin would have gone with Brian. Not this time. This time, Kirstin came with me into my room and Sara went with Brian into his room.

Kristin followed me into my room as Sara waved at me while she went down the hall with Brian. In case you're wondering, no, I didn't feel jealous at all. The whole thing felt fun and adventurous. When we got in my room, I leaned in and kissed Kirstin on the forehead, and leaned in to whisper in her ear.

"Are you sure you're ok with this?" I asked her.

She nodded her head yes, and smiled at me.

I looked her up and down. She had a great body! I had seen her naked a bunch of times that summer, but this time it felt very sexy and different. I leaned in to kiss her. She leaned in and pressed her body against me. I put my hands on her hips and kissed her deeply. She was a good kisser. We kissed for a few minutes.

"Let's see, I believe I am entitled to a boob grab, a butt smack, a blow job, and then I get to fuck you." I said.

"Anything you want! Oh, and I want you to tie me up like you do to Sara!" she said.

It was true, Sara and I had experimented a little bit with bondage. Nothing extreme, but she loved to be teased so I had tied her to the bed a few times and teased her until she had a huge orgasm.

"Oh, I see she told you about that?" I said.

"Girls tell each other everything, just FYI." she said, as she took my hands and put them on her boobs.

I gave her tits a nice squeeze, and she moaned softly. I had seen her tits so many times, and stared at them more than once but this was the first time I got to play with them. They felt great! Her nipples were so hard, and she moaned as I rolled them.

"So...you want to be tied up. Have you been a naughty girl?" I asked her.

She nodded her head yes, and softly gave an "mmhmm" without opening her mouth.

"Did Sara tell you what we do with naughty girls in my room?" I asked.

"She did." she said.

"Well, clearly she didn't explain it very well, or else you would have known to call me 'sir'. That's going to cost you!" I said, as I sat down and pulled her right across my lap.

I gave her butt a nice, hard smack. She made a funny sound, that sounded halfway between a laugh and an orgasm. I smacked her other butt cheek and she made the same sound again. I ran my one hand up her spine to the back of her neck, and the other hand I put on the back of her knee and ran it right up her thigh to her pussy. It was DRIPPING wet! It only took me a second to find her clit, and she moaned as soon as I touched it.

"Someone has been a VERY naughty girl...just feel how wet this pussy is!" I said, as I rubbed her clit.

She just moaned. For someone who lost a bet, she sure didn't seem to mind her "punishment"!

I gave her one or two more spanks, and then stood her up.

"Are we having fun?" I asked.

"We sure are, sir." she said.

"Good, a quick learner. I like that. If I'm not mistaken, you owe me a blowjob and I get your pussy, but first I am happy to oblige your request to be tied up." I told her.

We had a quick chat about consent, bdsm, safe words and the like. Kirstin had no experience with bdsm, so I was going to take it pretty light on her. If you read chapter two of "Bowlarama" you know my stance on being pro-consent. In this case, Kirstin consented in advance to everything that happened, rather enthusiastically I may add!

I laid her down on the bed, and cuffed her hands to my headboard. Since it was her first time, I wasn't going to restrain anything else. Just like she had learned something new she loved earlier that summer with exhibitionism, she also learned that night that she loved being tied up. It wouldn't be the last time I tied her up, actually. The feeling of being restrained excited her to the point that literally any touch from my fingers made her moan. I just ran the tips of my fingers across her skin so lightly, and she moaned and begged as soon as she felt my touch. I teased her for a few minutes, running my fingers across her neck, arms, stomach, tits (especially her nipples, which were super sensitive!) and then finally I got down to her pussy again. I didn't restrain her legs but I told her to spread them wide and keep them that way. It was nice to see her pussy wide open like that for the first time. I teased her clit for a minute and she was getting close to orgasm already. I ran a few circles around her clit, and then ran my wet finger up her stomach to her neck to her mouth, and she licked all her own cum off of it.

Next, I uncuffed her. It was time to claim my blowjob. I was still fully clothed, and I pulled my T-shirt off and tossed it aside. She knew what to do. She dropped right to her knees and unbuckled my belt. My shorts dropped and I tossed them aside. She pulled my boxers off, and my dick sprang out. It was funny, for as many times as I had seen her naked, I wasn't sure if she had ever had a good look at my dick or not. We had been naked in the hot tub but most of the time my dick was out it was probably under water.

"Do you want to just fuck me, sir?" she asked.

"But you owe me a blowjob..." I said.

"Sure, but you could take a rain check on the blowjob for the next time you tie me up!" she said.

I thought about it a minute, and realized a rain check meant I'd get to have fun with her again at some point, so I took it.

"Okay!" I said, as I stood her up again, and then laid her out on the bed. I climbed on top of her and slid my dick inside her. It felt great. She was really tight. I worked my dick into her a few times and we settled into a nice rhythm. I had to hold back some. She was so tight, I was worried I was going to cum right away if I didn't hold back. I found an angle that she loved and I went to town. She was ready to cum in a few minutes. I decided to let her, and then I really wanted her to ride me. Mostly because I wanted to watch her do it. I worked deep inside her for another few minutes and she came out of nowhere. I was going to make her ask permission, but she just came without my knowing it in time to stop her. It was ok, she looked super cute when she came, and she got right up on top of me afterward. She looked super hot. By this point she was just a little bit sweaty, her hair was messy and her tits looked amazing. She slide my dick inside her and started moaning right away. Normally thats not my favorite position but she was so tight and she looked so hot riding me that I actually came with her on top of me. It looked like me cumming put her over the edge a second time and she came again. As I came, she started rubbing her clit (while riding me) and she moaned with me. She collapsed on top of me, and we drifted off to sleep.

I know what you're wondering, and no, it wasn't awkward at all the next morning. We went to breakfast (all four of us) and it was pretty chill. And yes, I know we said earlier that we wouldn't give them any clothes back but of course we did. The good news was that there wasn't any awkwardness. There was something that would happen a few weeks later that would change the group dynamic but that's for the next story. Until then, enjoy!

12