She Swept Me Away Pt. 04

Story Info
Shreya is initiated to a permanent slavery by Shobha.
3k words
4.7
10.5k
5

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The initial plan was that I was going to attend college directly from Shobha's home, for which I had brought my books and college bag. But having no sleep last night and the continuous task of licking and serving Shobha's body had left me with zero energy. So, when I opened my eyes I saw it was already 9-30 AM. Shobha had returned from her sweeping work and was sleeping by my side. I suddenly remembered that the basti people would be back by 10 AM and hence I needed to rush out.

I, fully nude, came down from the bed and put on my clothes quickly. My hair, my face was a mess and I had no time to set them right. There was no time for brushing as well so I just put some water on my face and ran out of the house. I decided not to awake Shobha from her peaceful sleep. I felt myself smelling of sex and sweat, and wished to clean myself fully before anybody could come to know. Luckily, as I reached home I found dad had left for his clinic and mom had left for her my maternal uncle's home. I only found our maid whom I gave my clothes for cleaning. I went to the bathroom and thoroughly cleaned myself in a long shower.

In the shower I fondled my boobs which were bitten by Shobha yesterday. A few beet red bite marks were still visible there. I slowly caressed them and remembered my dom girlfriend. I imagined Shobha fully nude with me under the shower. I put in one finger in my pussy and fingered myself, my mind imagining all sorts of hot and steamy stuff with Shobha. I closed my eyes and moaned as my pussy was invaded by my own finger. My moans increased with time and in the end resulted in a cry of pleasure as I cum, my body shaking and shivering.

That afternoon when Shobha had come to sweep the streets I was already on the balcony. But she didn't pay any notice to me, just carried on with her work. From her expressions I could understand that she was very upset with me, probably due to the fact that I didn't call her while leaving in the morning. I decided to go down to the street to have a talk with her. I wasn't afraid of the fact that my dad might arrive anytime soon, the only thing I had in my mind was that my lover was upset and I had to make up with her.

As I walked towards her Shobha just turned away and became busy sweeping the streets. I said in a low voice, "Shobha my love, I am really sorry. I woke up at 9-30 today and since you said your basti people would return at 10 so, I just ran away."

Without turning towards me Shobha said "They didn't return. They had decided to stay till the reception."

Oh God I could have stayed more, I thought in my mind. But before I could say anything Shoba continued, "But that's not the thing. You went out without even waking me up, without informing me. When I woke up I really was worried not seeing you around. And now I am really pissed at you. Go back to your home."

I almost had tears in my eyes. I pleaded, "Please Shobha my baby my honey, I am really sorry. I won't do it ever again. Forgive me."

Shobha said in a stern voice, "Enough. Your father might be coming back soon. Go away now."

I realised that she was right. I ran back to my home, with tears still in my eyes. I rushed to my bedroom and wept. I really wanted to set everything right with Shobha. As a submissive lover it was my duty to keep my dom always happy and satisfied. Failing to do so I felt very low.

That night in my sleep I dreamt of all kinds of hot and steamy sex sessions with Shobha. When I woke up the sexual urges were so intense in me that I couldn't help but finger myself to an orgasm. I needed Shobha badly. My hands, my lips,my tongue were all dying for her body. That day too instead of going to the college I went straight to Shobha's basti. As usual it was mostly deserted since the people hadn't returned yet.

I entered Shobha's house but couldn't find her in. I decided to go to the back and there she was getting ready for a bath. She was fully naked and just had a cloth wrapped around covering her boobs and ass at the same time. On seeing me she said, "Why are you here? Just go away."

I didn't say a word, just went closer to her and started to kiss her madly. Shobha tried to push me away but I applied all my strength to stick to her and kept kissing her madly. Struggling against each other both of us fell down on the ground. Shobha's body was emitting a heavenly good sweaty smell and it was captivating me. My hands were wandering on her body and I was kissing her everywhere I could reach, lips, cheeks, neck, cleavage and shoulders.

With a sudden application of full force Shobha pinned me on the ground and she got on top of me. We made eye contact, both of us panting heavily. Shobha said, "What the hell do you think you are doing Shreya?"

I without looking away said, "Making love to my angry lover. Trying to win her over."

Without changing the expression of her face Shobha asked, "And what makes you think you will win me over?"

I replied, "I don't think, I know I shall win you back. It's because I know you love me too. You love to dominate me, don't you?"

Shobha remained quiet for some time, our eyes still locked with each other. Then she bent her face down to kiss my lips and said, "Let's get in then and begin some domination."

I was overjoyed. We went inside the house and I quickly took off my clothes. Shobha shoved me on the bed and said, "Now some love punishment for my sub lover. Are you ready?"

I replied, "I am always ready for you."

Shobha had arranged a rope this time and she tied my hands behind. As I lay helpless on the bed with bound hands Shobha brought some pegs with her, those which we use for clipping hanging wet clothes. She looked at the beet red bite marks on my boobs and licked them once. Then one by one she started to clip my nipples and the entire boobs with the pegs. God it was hurting and I was restlessly arching my body, trying to free my hands. But the bound was strong and the more I struggled it was more painful for me.

Shobha was watching me with an evil grin on her face. She whispered in my ear, "Now the little bitch knows her position. This is what you get when you piss me off. How does it feel haan?"

My boobs were on fire now with pain and irritation and I got up on a sitting position, trying to bend my head and pull off the pegs with my mouth. But Shobha immediately laid me down again and she sat on my belly, placing her both feet on my face. "Lick them" She ordered.

Even though I was not in a very comfortable position I knew I had to worship my dom lover. Maybe this was the only way I could be free from those pegs quickly. Ignoring my discomfort for a moment I eagerly liicked Shobha's toes and feet, trying to please her and thus hoped that she would free me of my misery. But Shobha had other ideas.

As I was licking her feet she all of a sudden got up from my belly and in a split second changed her position to sit on my face. Her cunt was perfectly positioned on my mouth while her big dark ass covered my face. Light and oxygen supply was cut off me and with bound hands and pegs on my boobs I was now completely subdued. I struggled in vain to free myself while Shobha smothered me even more. At last I could hear her say, "See how much you are at my mercy. This should teach you a lesson that leaving my home without my permission was something you shouldn't be doing again."

She released the pressure of her ass from my face and this saved from getting fainted. I said, "Oh yes I understand fully my love, I won't ever commit this mistake again. Please have mercy on me and take off these pegs."

Shobha seemed to be pleased and she took off the pegs. Oh my boobs were hurting. They had turned red and were burning like hell. I was hoping that Shobha would untie my hands as well but she decided against it. She said, "Ok then pledge your full submission to me. Put your nose in my ass and say that you will be my slave forever and you will do whatever I wish. Then give seven strokes of your tongue on my asshole, my feet and my both underarms. With every lick you will be committed more towards me as your mistress."

Shobha turned around and presented her big black buttocks to me. With my hands still bound on my back I crawled towards her and with a little difficulty inserted my nose in her asshole. As I took a deep breath and inhaled her ass smell I said, "Yes my love from today you are my mistress and I am your full time slave. I get myself fully committed to you."

Saying so I licked her asshole counting from one to seven. With each lick I felt that everything else became irrelevant for me, serving Shobha was my only purpose and it was my destiny. Just as seven times going around a fire strengthens a wedding (Saat Phere, an Indian ritual) similarly licking Shobha's asshole, feet and underarms seven times would strengthen my commitment as a slave.

I reached below for Shobha's dark feet and licked each of them seven times. I could feel my tongue cleaning the sweaty dirt on them as well but I was really committed to her and without any hesitation licked the feet. I then stood up and as Shobha lifted her arms I licked both her sweaty underarms seven times each. Thus my initiation as Shobha's slave was completed.

Shobha was pleased with me and she untied my hands. She then said "Ok slave now lick me to my orgasm."

She lay on the bed with feet straddled and I bent myself down to place my face between her dark thighs, inches from her hairy pussy. The smell of her aroused cunt was strong and I started to lick on her pussy. Shobha pressed my head and moaned in pleasure as my tongue licked her insides. Her juices were flowing within minutes, the pungent taste and smell overpowering me completely. As I licked on hearing her moans of pleasure I could feel myself getting fully turned on as well. She then changed position and got on all fours. My nose smelt her asshole as my tongue went in and out of her dripping pussy. Soon Shobha's pussy gave away completely and all her juices were on my mouth with a little flowing on my chin. God I loved her taste so much!

Shobha said, "That was good my slave. Now I am going to take the bath that you had interrupted earlier. For your interruption you will be punished now. I am going to use you as my bathtub."

I was taken aback by her words. I didn't understand what she meant. Seeing me puzzled Shobha grinned and said, "A slave doesn't think just obeys. Come outside."

As we went out to the back of the house Shobha made me lie down on the ground. She took the bucket full of water and placed it near me. Then she sat down on my belly and started to pour water on her body, thereby drenching me as well! The continuous supply of water poured from her body to mine as I was helplessly lying on the ground, naked. Shobha took her soap in her hands and changed position to sit on my boobs now. My already hurt boobs pained a lot as the dark sweeper woman lathered herself with the soap. I was grunting in pain and discomfort as Shobha was in no hurry and gently applied soap on her body.

After some time Shobha changed position again and this time sat on my face. Her big buttocks like always smothered my nose and mouth. I arched my body and was throwing my feet in total discomfort and inability to breathe. Shobha had put her each foot on either of my hands and had pressed her ass firmly on my face. She was pouring water on her again and all the soap lather along with the water was getting washed onto my body. I was struggling to breathe and was feeling that I would pass out soon. Finally Shobha had some mercy on her slave and got up from my face.

My face had reddened, my entire front body was drenched by water and the backside was full of mud due to lying on the ground. I wasn't finding strength to move or speak and just lay down as I was. Shobha said, "That was the punishment for interrupting my bath. Now what are you waiting for? Come over and dry my body. Take this towel."

I stood up readily to obey the orders of my mistress and started to wipe Shobha's wet, dark body using the towel. I dried her hair first and as I wiped Shobha slowly rubbed my pussy, making it moist as well. I moaned as Lata slowly and effectively rubbed my pussy, my hands busy wiping her face and neck. Shobha stopped rubbing me after a while and let me dry her arms, boobs and belly. I bent down and used the towel to wipe her dark powerful thighs, knees down to her feet. I took some special care wiping them properly and then turned her back towards me.

Shobha's beautifully toned behind was before me and I wiped her back, spine and waist. Water droplets dripping from her coal black skin looked so radiant in the sunlight. As I crouched behind her to wipe her asscheeks Shobha stopped me. She said, "The towel is very wet, slave. Give it to me. Use your tongue instead to dry my ass."

I handed the towel to Shobha and extended my ever eager, untiring tongue to lick Shobha's asscheeks. The area was quite big given the size of Shobha's dark buttocks and I had to cover it fully by my tongue. I licked the droplets accumulated on the ass. Shobha moaned and called me by various names such as bitch, slave etc as she felt my tongue moving on her asscheeks. My hands were holding onto the sides of the hips and I was tirelessly moving my tongue on the buttocks, sometimes top to bottom and sometimes sideways. The wetness of my tongue was never letting the ass to dry fully and that was Shobha's actual desire, to have me lick her ass to her heart's content.

Till then I was smelling the sweet scent of the soap used by Shobha as I was licking her asscheeks. Now on Shobha's orders I had to separate the asscheeks and unhide the puckered hole. The pungent odour of the ass now started to flow to my nostrils as I licked her asshole, deep as much as I could. I was licking the insides of Shobha's ass like a sex starved crazy slave that I had actually become. Shobha was moaning loudly now as she felt my tongue wiggling in her ass. She was fingering herself rapidly and moaning with repeated abuses. My face was fully buried in the ass of the sweepee woman and I was licking speedily as well. The salty tangy taste of her ass had captivated me fully and both of us were working in a rhythm, Shobha fingering her pussy and me licking her asshole.

Finally with a loud outcry Shobha cum and squirted her juices. Both of us were panting heavily due to excessive utilisation of energy. I was still wet and full of mud. Shobha brought me some water to wash off my behind and then handed me a discarded old saree of hers to wipe my body. As I wiped my body she rubbed my pussy again. I was aroused as hell and moaning loudly. Shobha asked me, "Who does this pussy belong to, slave?"

I, with closed eyes was moaning as I replied, "It belongs to you, mistress."

Shobha asked again, "Do you wish to cum now?"

I replied, "Only if you allow me, mistress."

Shobha was pleased and she said, "Ok slave, you may cum now."

She started to finger me with speed now and as her fingers touched my insides it sent a jolt of electricity to my body. I moaned loudly as I felt my long awaited orgasm building within me. I bit my lower lip in ecstasy and moaned my way to a powerful orgasm, my pussy juices drenching Shobha's fingers. She immediately put her fingers in my mouth and I tasted my cum by sucking them dry. I then dried myself fully using the old saree.

Shobha said, "You have passed all your tests. Now you may be my permanent slave. Visit me tomorrow again as the day after everyone from the basti returns."

I said, "Yes mistress. But what about the day after tomorrow and the following days? What would be the orders for your slave them since I won't be able to visit you."

Shobha with a smile said, "Let me take care of that my bitch. Now put on your clothes and go back home. Your college gets over in thirty minutes and I am sure you won't want to come across your classmates or teachers after bunking college. Go home."

I replied, "Yes mistress."

I put on my clothes and hurried home.