She Takes BBC to Save Husband's Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Smithy boy, take off your pants and kneel in front of your wife showing her your cock." I command Smith as my hips start to move with increased pace.

"I can't... Just leave me..." He sobs with pleading eyes.

"Either that, or you would watch me ruining her other hole on your anniversary night!" I say sternly. He sobs and unbuckles his belt and takes off his pants and underwear, revealing his 4 inches white cock with the foreskin covering it and making it look even smaller than it already is. "Damn man, I knew that you would have small penis, but not this small... I can hardly tell if it's flaccid or hard! Maybe Sarah can verify?" I ask looking down at her.

She still have her eyes closed, doesn't even look at his cock but opens her mouth and says "It is hard." I chuckle at her confidence about her husband's cock size, "That must have been a bland sex life then! How long since you both married?" I ask as I pull my cock out and pull her up, making her stand in front of me, facing me.

"20 years." She responds without any expression on her face, looking calm. I grab her ass cheeks and lift her up suddenly making her thick legs wrap around my back as her ass rests in my hand and my cock throbs beneath her pussy while her hands wrap around my neck for support. Her breasts jiggle and press against my black firm chest, our sweaty bodies rubbing against each other. I adjust her body slightly in my hands so that she sits right on my erect cock, slowly pushing it into the deeper areas of her unexplored pussy.

I press my lips against hers as I carry her around the room while her pussy lips clamp around my veiny cock, not letting it go as if they won't get a chance again to feel suck big cock touching them. Meanwhile Smith is still sobbing as he looks at his wife's pale skin getting squished and ruined by a black skin. I walk slowly towards the bed while carrying her and slowly place her on her back as I bend down and continue thrusting deeper, this time going all the way in. She holds her mouth tighter this time, trying to hold back her moans. But with every deep thrust I make inside her wet pussy, her body jerks back with the jolt of sexual energy flowing inside her. She just lets it go after a few thrusts, throwing her hands on the bed as she lets out a loud squeal, "Oh god, yesssss" she moans out loudly.

"Right there...." Her eyes roll as she stares at the ceiling. "Don't..." She moans as her body jerks, "Stop..." she totally forgets about her husband at the moment.

"Can you please end this?" Smith asks as he sits near her wife's arms, can't take the sight of her wife getting fucked in their marital bed on their anniversary day.

"Nah too soon. Maybe meanwhile you can lick her sweaty armpits... You know, just so that you can keep yourself busy and moreover that's the only thing you can do to her from today anyway." I say with a grin. "Now keep crying and do it." I command once again as I press my finger on her pink sensitive clit while my balls make a splash sound every time they hit her plump ass cheeks. Smith sobs as he bends down and closes his eyes and starts to lick his wife's shaved damp sweaty armpits, adding his tears to her sweat up there.

"I..." Sarah holds the bedsheet with her right fist as her left arm is being licked by her husband, "I am gonna cum..." She moans out while her body is feeling different levels of pleasure after a long time. After a few thrusts, she squeezes her legs together, imprisoning me between her legs as her body quivers with spasms of orgasm flowing throughout her body making her lose control. She lies on her marital bed, almost unconscious as she experiences orgasm after a long time and her pussy is oozing out her creamy juices, mixed with my pre-cum. Her breaths become much controlled and calm now as she regains her senses and loosens her thighs.

"When was the last time you achieved your orgasm?" I ask Sarah as I pull her thighs closer to me and starts to fuck her again.

"Never..." She says calmly, her tone filled with brutal honesty, genuine shame and pity for her husband. "At least not by a cock!" She adds quickly so that she won't upset her husband even more. I keep thrusting until I finally loosen my control and let my cock explode inside her wet cunt as she lets out a sigh of relief, feeling my warm potent sperm filling her insides. I thrust one last time, deep inside so that I push all the cum back into her pussy but some of it starts to leak down her thighs as she just let go of her body and stares at the ceiling.

I pull out and stretch my arms as I yawn, "Well that was one hell of an anniversary night! Consider that as my gift for you Sarah." I say looking at her serene body, looking calm and relaxed now. Multiple thoughts flow in her head at the moment, postnut clarity hitting her body and mind stronger than ever.

"Please leave..." Smith pleads with his sobbing voice as he slowly reaches out to his passed out wife and holds her hand, "Honey, are you fine? I am so sorry that we have to go through this honey..." He talks to her.

"I don't think she's sorry about it Smithy... Look at her. That's the face of a woman satisfied by her man." I say with a shrug grabbing my underwear.

"Stop. You're not her man just because you have her for once. Can you just leave us alone? You got what you wanted..." He says angrily, but deep down worried about how his wife is feeling at the moment.

"I hope you didn't forget the deal!" I say with a smirk, "I get to have her for the next two months. Which means I get to sleep with her. Now be a good cucky boy and sleep on the couch Smithy..." I say with a grin.

He looks confused and then looks at his wife, she's still calm as if she just doesn't know what to say or do anymore. "I cannot leave her with you. Leave our house right now." He says angrily. I sigh and walk towards the bed as I pull him away from the bed and pushes him forcefully out of the room as I lock the door from inside. He falls on the floor near the couch, half naked with his cock hanging out.

I jump on to bed beside her as I cuddle her from behind, holding her soft hand with mine. She looks at the wedding ring on her finger which is wrapped around mine, a tear drop escapes her eyes as she slowly takes it off and places it on the table and snuggle her thighs deeper into my embrace, ready to be filled yet again tonight.

The next day, I wake up and leave for office as I freshen up. Smith meanwhile comes running into the bedroom, only to find his wife lying on bed, fully naked and her pussy oozing out gooey thick white potent cum. He realizes that the cum wasn't of yesterday night's as it would have been dry by now. He crashes on to floor, sobbing.

At evening around 6PM, Sarah finishes her work and sits on the couch watching TV in her night robe. Charlotte walks into the house in her blue crop top and a pair of black shorts, "Hey Sarah... I am so sorrryyy! We really wanted to come over and greet you for your anniversary yesterday, but we thought that you had guests over the house and didn't want to disturb you!" Charlotte says approaching Sarah and sitting beside her on the couch. She's the neighbour of Sarah, 10 years younger than Sarah and a housewife as well.

"Oh that's fine! And Thank You Charlotte!" Sarah says with a weak smile.

"Well..." Charlotte says with a grin, "Well we heard sounds from your bedroom yesterday! How was it? In fact I find it pretty darn amusing that you and Smith are still maintaining your sex life!" Charlotte says holding Sarah's hand with a grin.

Sarah stares at her with shame, "It..." She pauses, "It was good!" She lies.

Charlotte chuckles and takes out the box she was holding, "Here, I baked a cake for you!" She opens the box and offers it to Sarah. "Wait what happened to your wedding ring?" Charlotte asks raising her brows noticing that it's missing from Sarah's hand.

"It was uh..." Sarah stutters and at the same time, I arrive from the door looking at Sarah and Charlotte as I plant a kiss on Sarah's lips. She closes her eyes and gives in without saying a word. Charlotte stares at us shocked, "Who is he?" She asks Sarah as I leave towards the bedroom.

Just as Sarah is about to answer, Smith arrives from the door looking sad as if he lost the will to live anymore. Sarah looks at him sadly but still is on the couch, "I will tell you later Charlotte... Thanks for the cake." Sarah says getting up from the couch and makes Charlotte leave suddenly.

After a few minutes, we gather for dinner, I sit opposite to Smith as Sarah starts to serve for us and sits across us serving the food for herself. Smith doesn't even look like he's in the mood to eat. I smirk and grab Sarah's arm and pull her gently towards my lap, making her breasts jiggle and her ass fits perfectly into my lap as she looks down with shame and doesn't move away or even struggle. It's as if she's liking it but doesn't want to show it to her husband.

We finish eating as Sarah opens the box and places the cake as a dessert on the table. "Well that was your anniversary gift, so I will let Smithy have it. I have other things for dessert!" I say lifting up Sarah's nightgown and grab her thighs and place her on the dining table. She holds my hands for support as I slide her panties aside and starts to taste her wet pink pussy while she bites her lips and start to pinch her nipples right in front of her husband.

"Have a bite and give some for Sarah as well Smith!" I say taking a breath and burying my black between Sarah's pale thighs again. Just as Smith starts to cry, the door opens with a bang, "Mom! Guess who is home?" A young voice comes from the door and all three of us stare at the door suddenly.

Caroline stands dumbfounded, in her black overcoat and a tight black jeans and shoes. She decided to come home for summer and thought she could surprise them by showing at the doorstep uninformed, only to end up watching her mom spread her legs on the dining table in front of her dad, for another black man.

"Mom what the actual fuck is going on?" Caroline asks shocked and disgusted! I look at her raising my brows, she looks similar to Sarah, only on the petite side but much paler and much more beautiful!

"How old is she?" I ask looking at Sarah.

Sarah's face is filled with even more shame and disgusted in herself, "She's 18." Smith answers. I grin hearing that, "Oh I love your family for real." I say looking down at Sarah as she looks up at me both in shock and confusion what I meant by that statement.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

12