She Taught Me a Lot

Story Info
Not quite the first time, but early days...
1.3k words
3.94
8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaliGM
DaliGM
1 Followers

At the age of 25, about 40 years ago, I paid (twice) to escape from my virginity.

Then I had a girlfriend who was 10 years older than me, a real SSBBW (Super-Sized Big Beautiful Woman) who had 5 kids. She couldn't get over the fact that I loved to lick and suck her big meaty cunt lips and clit. She didn't like sucking my cock, but we used to go into the 69 position and she fingered my asshole while I was doing it, in the rhythm that she wanted it. I admit that I liked it, but nobody else except me has ever stuck anything up my ass, and I don't want it either.

After she couldn't take any more I usually fucked her (sometimes she just jacked me off). My cock was longer and thinner in those days, so in her big sloppy cunt (5 kids!) it was like throwing a sausage into a cathedral! Nevertheless, it meant that I could fuck as hard as I wanted for quite some time - no gripping my cock and making me come too quickly!

Not that that would have been a problem - she was always more than happy with what she had already had. She didn't like to show how she masturbated, but sometimes she would wank her clit while I was fucking her. Swimming on her enormous belly and squeezing her huge tits, feeling the light stimulation of her loose cunt around my relatively long, thin cock, even the hardest fucking was like long teasing until I shot my load. And she was talking dirty all the time...

Fucking between her massive tits in the bath and spurting so far that it was all over her face but mostly in her hair - the wonders of a spunk shampoo!

Sometimes she was (not in the bath) so wet and horny that starting with a finger up her cunt, step by step I could draw enough cunt juice out to lubricate the next finger, then the next, until finally my whole hand in duck-bill position slid slowly in, together with a couple of inches of arm beyond the wrist. All that time ago I'd never heard the word "fisting", but that's what we were doing. We only did it when she was in the mood for it, but that was quite a few times. Sometimes I sucked her clit, sometimes she wanked it, and it drove her crazy. I know she had fantasies that it was something other than my fist in her, but some things are best left to the imagination...

Hers was also the only ass I have ever buggered, and it was only once. She wasn't keen on the idea, but she wanted me to have something special. There she lay, a huge naked fleshy landscape face-down on the bed, me with a jar of Vaseline and a condom. I grabbed and kneaded her huge buttocks, had a quick feel of her cunt, then ran a finger from the base of her spine down between her bum cheeks.

I took some Vaseline (only the left hand fingers in the jar) and spread it on the fingers of my right hand. I played with her anus a little and carefully pushed a finger in. Although I was getting really excited because I knew I was soon going to have my cock up there, I didn't want to hurt her. Her asshole was tight and gripping, maybe not quite so tight as my own, but nowhere near as loose as her cunt. The tightness was in the sphincter muscle, her rectum was such that I could bend my finger a little and feel the ribbing.

The second finger went in easily too. I was a little surprised because at that age I had already tried putting two fingers up my own ass, and had found it more painful than pleasurable. She wasn't an anal virgin though - I believe her estranged husband used to bugger her when she was pregnant. Anyway, with the third finger it was then really a little tight, but she said it was OK, and so I slowly and carefully slid the three fingers in and out, greasing up her hole and a little around it.

What a feeling and what a sight, spreading her buttocks wide! By then of course I had such a hard-on that my foreskin was being stretched almost painfully. I put on the condom as quickly as I could (not easy with slippery fingers, left-handed) and knelt over her ass with my knees between her wide open thighs.

I asked once again "Can I fuck you up the ass?" I knew it wasn't going to be a pleasure for her, and if she had said "no" I would have just wanked myself off, but she said "OK"!

Oh yes, that was quite some thrill! Letting myself down on to her enormous body, I can remember that my aim was good and the tip of my cock was immediately on her puckered hole between her wide-spread ass cheeks. It took all my remaining self-control to go in slowly to avoid injury or too much pain for her. I needn't have worried though - she took it like a champ! It really was tight though, especially until the head of my cock was through her sphincter.

That's when it really started to feel amazing. Her bowel was much tighter than her cunt, and she was gripping on my cock as if she wanted to press it out. All the time it was slowly sliding further in though, with the head feeling every ribbing inside her rectum.

On top of all that, her sphincter was tight around the shaft of my cock, further and further until it was around the base - my whole cock was up her ass! From a purely physical point of view it was maybe the best fuck-feeling I've ever had - inside was the perfect, ribbed, squeezing fit around head and shaft, and with the sphincter tight around the shaft, right down to the base with each thrust as my balls slapped against her cunt lips.

Needless to say, I couldn't hold out anything like so long as when fucking her cunt, especially with her talking dirty too - "Bugger me!", "Fuck my bum!", "You love having your cock up my ass, don't you?"...

Yes, of course I did, I was just a fucking animal by then, my ass clenched, not just my balls swollen but the feeling as if the juices were gathering from my whole body with the pressure building until I shot wave after wave of spunk from my balls and as if from my prostate, exploding from the very base of my dick in a hot rush through the piss channel of my cock, forcing through where it was gripped by her sphincter then finally shooting out of the tip and into the condom - I've never filled more into a condom, I came in wave after wave.

I just collapsed on to her like on to a water bed with my cock still up her ass. My erection subsided and her sphincter squeezed the last drops out of me. As it went over the head of my cock, it was almost like another small orgasm. I watched how I pulled the end of the condom out, full of so much spunk, and her asshole returned to normal as if nothing had happened.

She turned around to look at me, saw how dizzy I appeared, smiled and said: "Like we agreed, it's a one-off. You enjoyed it though, didn't you?"

I just nodded, muttered something like "Mmmh, hmmm!" and grinned so wide, it's a wonder the top of my head didn't fall off!

DaliGM
DaliGM
1 Followers