She thinks I'm a Wuss?

Story Info
Mature husband puts his foot, and other things, down.
1.5k words
4.12
44.5k
55

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 01/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JStump
JStump
60 Followers

This is my first attempt; please be gentle.

_____________________________________________________________

My name is Bob, my wife's is Carol. We've been married for 40 years and a few months. The 40 years were wonderful; the few months, not so much.

Shortly after we had gotten married, Carol had been accepted to medical school. I was making $13,300/year and her tuition would be $30,000. Somehow, with second jobs and loans, we managed it. After working for 35 years as a pediatrician, Carol decided she wanted to retire and go to art school. I am a successful businessman, having owned and sold my own advertising agency, and now being employed full-time by a company I had done business with in the past. I made more than enough money that I encouraged Carol to go for it, despite our loss of her income and the tuition expenses we would incur.

So, she did. Problem is, Carol is susceptible to peer pressures, and the free-spirited art community wreaked havoc with our marriage. At first, she was my normal Carol. We spent all of our time together, and were as close as peas in a pod. Over time, that changed. Her colleagues encouraged her to spread her wings, and fly. Unfortunately, that included experiences of a sexual nature.

I had been Carol's only lover for her entire 62 years. I had had some experience before marriage, but none since. Our love life had been robust, to say the least. When younger, we would make love three times a day, every day while on vacation. With less time during a regular work week, we managed at least once per day.

After I'd turned sixty, Carol, in a particularly heated act of passion, tried to impale herself on my erect dick. In the process, she broke it..which I didn't even know was possible, but is. I needed surgery to repair the damage (no fun), and since then, we have scaled back a bit, but still managed to make love 3-4 time per week. Not bad for a couple of 60+ geezers.

After a while, Carol began to draw away from our closeness. When she was working as a pediatrician, she would routinely leave home at 7AM and return at 9PM or later. I chalked that up to her profession, and spent more time with our dogs, and read a lot, including Literotica stories, my favorites.

When she first started school, she would leave at 7AM and return at 6PM. We were almost a normal couple, from that perspective. Over time, though, 6PM became 7PM, then 8PM, and finally 9PM. She would tell me she was working on "homework" that couldn't be done at home because it required equipment that we didn't have (mostly sculpting stuff). I just figured that 7AM to 9PM was who she was, and I'd have to live with it. To be honest, it didn't bother me. I had spent so many years on my own for those 14 hours, that I almost resented it when she came home early.

Besides my job, I had plenty to do. I had founded a boys club in our town which provided an exercise outlet for the kids in town, and spent a lot of time there, coaching, counseling, and training with the kids. At 65, I was a rock-hard physical specimen weighing 160 pounds on a 5'4" frame with hardly any body fat. Carol stayed trim, as well, often training in our basement after arriving home at 9PM. She would eat a small breakfast in the morning, a piece of fruit for lunch, then a small dinner after commuting and training. She was still physically appealing to me, even though on the thin side.

Although I loved her to death, and still made love with her as often as possible, I was always a bit frustrated with Carol as a sexual partner. In 40 years, she never denied me when I pursued a liaison, but frustrated me in that she could only orgasm if she placed herself on top of me with her legs atop mine, and wiggled her hips. That position didn't do much for me because I could hardly move, but whenever she wanted it, I was game.

The most frustrating part was that I loved oral sex, and was dying to make her come with my tongue. I would go down on her routinely...and she returned the favor...but it would never end with a climax for either of us. She would abandon ship after a while and insist that I fuck her. Not wanting to upset her, I would comply (who wouldn't?).

During my convalescence from penis surgery, I bought a dildo, and used it while fingering her clit to a massive orgasm. It was awesome! Afterwards, though, she would not let me come close to repeating it.

After a few months at school, Carol approached me with one of those "Honey, we need to talk" appeals. Thinking that entrée never had a good ending, I sheepishly replied "Ooookaaay?". She proceeded to inform me that some of her female friends at school had invited her (and me) to participate in one of their "sharing" parties, which featured the exchange of sexual partners during the festivities. She explained that she had never had another sexual partner and wanted to try it.

I immediately replied that there was no way that either she nor I would participate in such activities, alone or together...if she wanted to stay married to me. She didn't take that response well, but dropped the subject for the time being. Over time, she continued to return to it, though, and I steadfastly repeated my concrete objection.

Finally, one night, she informed me that her gang had relented, and wanted us to attend their next soiree, during which no hanky-panky would ensue. She said they enjoyed Carol's company, and didn't want to exclude her from their activities. I agreed to attend with her under those circumstances.

When the night arrived, Carol and I dressed casually, and drove over to her friend Stephanie's house. Stephanie greeted us at the door wearing a shear blouse, with no bra, and a micro-mini skirt that didn't even bother to hide her ass cheeks. We entered and were introduced to three similarly attired females, and four horny looking males. All attendees were at least 20 years our juniors, and some were in their early twenties.

After a nice meal, during which friendly chatter was exchanged, Carol took me to a corner of the room, and informed me that she would like to participate in the group's normal, ribald, activities, and that I could either watch or go home. I informed her that if I returned home without her, she should find somewhere else to live.

Carol's response was that the group was unanimous in believing that if I just watched what went on, I'd be happy participating. When I rose to leave, I was descended upon by the four other men in the room, who neutralized me and sat me in a chair. Once there, they tied me to the chair with a dock line. One of the group seemed to be the ring-leader. He advised me to just relax and watch, and I would like what I saw.

Shortly thereafter, the women returned to the room. Carol looked at me as if she wasn't sure this was the right thing to do, but the others encouraged her that all would be well in the end.

One of the women proceeded to kneel before one of the men, not her husband or boyfriend, and unzip his pants, and glomp onto his cock. When the others saw what she had done, they all did the same thing. I watched as Carol found a willing participant, and proceeded to release his cock from his pants and inhale it.

That was it for me. I was enraged. I suspect they thought that a little old guy like me couldn't cause any trouble, so ignored me at first. My first step was to jump up with the chair strapped to my back. I did so with such violence that the chair immediately broke in to two pieces...the seat with legs and the back. I could then stand erect. I quickly turned away from the nearest wall and proceeded to back into it a full speed. The legs of the chair splintered, and the seat fell in multiple pieces, releasing my body from the ties.

Once free, I found the closest leg from the chair and proceeded to pound any male who came barreling towards me with it, as the women screamed in fright. I used a backhand to the first head, a forehand to the second head, a backhand uppercut to the nuts on the third guy, and a final forehand to the head on the fourth. Seconds later, the men were all lying on the floor groaning.

I looked over at my wife of forty years, wished her to "have a nice life" as I went out the front door, and never talked to her again.

JStump
JStump
60 Followers