She Thinks My Tractors Sexy

Story Info
She drives the tractor while I drive her.
1.9k words
4.55
5.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was plowing the fields in the hot summer sun in my air conditioned tractor.

Over by the gate, here she comes, in that pink short sundress with little yellow flowers, and a basket full of chicken and a big cold jug of sweet tea.

I make a little room and she climbs up. She sets the basket of chicken and the jug of tea on the floor. the sight of her firm tan ass cheeks peeking out from the short hem of her sundress, makes me hard instantly.

I open up the throttle and stir a little dust, throwing her into my lap. Her cheeks are nuzzled onto the expanding bulge of my jeans.I look at her face, she ain't a fool'n me.

She thinks my tractor sexy. It really turns her on. she's always staring at me while I'm chugging along. It gets her excited and makes her wet. I let her take over while I unzip my pants. She steers it and works the throttle, while I work my throbbing shaft, and nuzzle it into the cleft of her panties.

I work her panties to the side and I'm about to thrust up when she gives the tractor more throttle, flopping her down onto my lap. The rumble of the engine, and the rough terrain of the field has her bouncing on my shaft.

I know when she meets me by the gate in a sundress, all she wants to do is drive the tractor, and plow the field, while I plow her field.

She knows what she's doing, bouncing on my shaft, crossing the rows to make the tractor bounce, so she can bounce hard on my lap.

She has her hands on the wheel, have my hands on her hips holding onto her, so she doesn't bounce up too high to make me slip out of her wet pussy.

She squeals with delight the combination of the vibrating motor, bouncing up and down on my throbbing shaft makes her cum like crazy.

It doesn't take long and she knows I'm going to come. She can feel me as much as I can feel her, as she comes, she drops the throttle down to let the tractor idle resting her ass against my lap.

With the tractor stopped, she lifts up, spins around and straddles me sitting on my lap with her hands around my neck she kisses me hard.

My hands are under her dress, gripping onto her ass cheeks. I pull her to me and she grinds her panties on my spent cock.

She keeps rocking her pelvis back-and-forth, massaging my shaft, I know she wants more, but I have to finish plowing the field. I already finished plowing her field.

She reaches down, grabs a piece of chicken, putting it in my mouth as she hops off my lap and giggles her way down the step of the tractor wiggling her ass cheeks, in a way that says see you in a little while, and she skips off to the gate back towards the house.

I run out of light after a few hours and head for the barn to put it up for the night. She's waiting at the barn doors with the smile and grin on her face.

I know what she wants. She wants more. we climb up in the loft and sit and talk with the radio on. She says she had a dream last night. I ask her, was it a good one?

She said it was definitely a good one, and definitely a wet one, just as wet as I made her panties plowing the field. We lay back in the straw, and I reach under her dress and said, let me see how wet those panties really are.

My lips are locked onto hers, and i tickle her thighs with my fingers as I slide my hand up under her dress, and start rubbing her panties.

They are warm, moist and wet. She moans into my mouth as we kiss. I start rubbing her clit through the wet material.

We roll back-and-forth on the straw, kissing, hugging as I rub her pussy faster. She rolls me onto my back and straddles her way on top of me.

She's grinding on my crotch again. This time she uses her hands and reaches up and pulls the top of her sundress off of her shoulders, exposing her bra-less perky firm tits.

She grabs my hands places on her breast. I know how much this really turns her on, as I start grabbing and rubbing and palming her nipples.

She's throwing her head back, closing her eyes and grinding her pelvis on to me. She reaches under the dress and unzips my pants again, fishing, my hard cock out, and I'm one quick swipe. She slid it between the elastic of panties and her lips settling it right into dripping wet hole.

Inside her, she rides me up and down hard, as I rub her nipples, faster and rougher. Her legs are starting to tremble and her breathing is really heavy. I stopped rubbing and gently grab her hard nipples in between my thumb and knuckle of my first fingers.

With a firm grip, I pull and tug down every time she lifts up. She starts cuming instantly. I keep pulling, tugging until she stops bouncing up and down and then I just hold on to her nipples. She collapses down and I let go of her nipples as they are now hovering above my face.

I gently placed my lips over her areola, and gently lick the whole flatness of my tongue, on her hard nipple. I suck hard and lick, she shudders and her pussy spasms on my hard cock.

I Alternate back-and-forth on her nipples with my mouth. It's enough to start her motor again. with her nipples in my mouth.

She's off and running. this time bobbing her pussy and ass up and down on my shaft as hard and fast as she can. She's moaning and screaming into my ear, she's screaming. Suck me harder.

She must've shifted my cock from third gear and fourth into fifth as her humping is gone extreme speed, how she can rock her pelvis and bounce her booty up and down that hard and that fast in perfect rhythm just blows my mind.

And it blows my cock. I explode into her, and I moan onto her nipple and I bite down, gently holding it firm between my teeth. She drops her ass and collapses on top of me while I throb inside of her.

She tries to pull off and lay beside me, but I still have her nipple between my teeth. I Tease her and I won't let go and we have a small tug of war. I finally let her fall onto her back and she tries to catch her breath.

I lay there with my eyes closed and ask her if she's bringing me lunch out to the field tomorrow.

She says, if you let me drive the tractor and plow the field I'll let you plow mine. I'll bring you lunch at the same time.

I just lay there and think, is she really in love with me, or she in love with that tractor.

Tomorrow came, she's over by the gate, waving me in. She's got her little basket with my lunch, and this time she is wearing a short yellow sundress with little tiny white polkadots.

I open the door and she climbs on up. She sets the basket on the floor and in her hand she's holding her panties. She let them dangle in her fingers and swings them back-and-forth and ask if she can drive.

I gave her a smile and she gives me a grin. She sits on my lap. she places the panties on the rearview mirror. She nuzzles her bare ass into my crotch and opens up the throttle, thrusting her back down into my lap hard.

I quickly fish my hard shaft out of my pants, fighting with her bouncing, I get it worked out just in time as we hit smooth ground.

She lifts up, and I rubbed the head of my cock back-and-forth along her wet slit.

I start teasing her, I know she wants it inside of her. Every time she tries to sit on it I slide it back-and-forth on her slit, avoiding her hole.

its getting, harder and harder to avoid her hungry hole, because she's so wet and slippery, and I wasn't watching where we were going, but she was she knew exactly where to go as she crossed the rows.

The tractor bounced hard, and she bounced harder onto my lap, impaling herself onto my cock, smashing my hand in between us. This time I left my hand there, every time she bounced down I'd raise my finger up, until I felt the skin of my cock. As she bounced down. My finger would slide up to her clit. It was almost too much for her. She screamed and almost jumped right off of my lap.

Then she found her groove, and started opening up the throttle on the tractor, matching it to her speed of bouncing up and down on my hard cock. With one hand touching her every time she landed. My other hand was braced on her hip, holding her.

She came too fast, almost as fast as the throttle was going. I slipped my hand out from between us, placing it on her hips holding there she ground her pussy around in circles this time instead of up-and-down.

I reached under her sundress, finding her hard nipples grabbing them again between my thumb and my knuckles on my finger. I gripped them tight, tugging down, so she couldn't lift up.

She stopped, bouncing, and she shut the throttle off on the tractor and we came to stop. Soon as the tractor stopped moving I pulled her nipples hard and started thrusting up.

And laid her over top of the steering wheel. This time I stood up with the back of my legs firm against the edge of the seat.

I hung onto her nipples as firmly as I could. I started pounding her ass as hard and fast as I could go. She started screaming, harder, harder. And I gave her everything that I had.

With one big thrust, pushing as far as I could deep inside of her, I shot my load. I thrust so hard and shot so much. It felt like it was gonna come out of her belly button.

She laid there, quiet, I let to go of her nipples and slid out of her wet pussy and fell back onto the seat.

She just laid over top of the steering wheel with her ass in the air, and the hem of her dress up over top of her cheeks. I watched her pussy hole opening and closing with every breath she took.

The sun coming through the glass of the tractor was lighting up the sweat beads, glistening on her ass cheeks. Her pussy had stopped opening and closing, then a white pearly trail of cum, started to drip out and down, stopping on her clit.

She reached up, grabbed her panties off the mirror, and wiped the cum off of her pussy. She placed them back on the mirror and sat down side saddle on my lap and said I know how much you love my wet panties. So here is a reminder of what you've got in store later tonight.

I'll make sure I have a fresh pair on when I meet you at the barn.