Goes Home with Two Guys

Story Info
A night out ends with a good time with two guys.
1k words
4.3
11k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You are out tonight and having a good time.

You have had a few drinks and are chatting to a guy and his mate.

After a while they say, "You want to come back to my place for a few more drinks?"

Another friend comes and picks them up. You are in the back of the car with the guy and his mate on either side of you.

They smell good and you are all laughing and chatting.

You look down and you can see that they are both rock hard in their jeans with big bulges.

They 'accidentally' lean in to you a few times and brush your boobs, and rub your leg.

Your pussy is already wet and throbbing.

At the guy's place you all climb out of the car, the guy behind you pushes you on the ass to get you out of the car.

You get inside and are all laughing and having a few drinks.

All of a sudden you accidentally pour a full glass wine on the guy.

You say, "I am so sorry!" You try to rub his chest and crotch dry with a tea towel.

He says, "Don't worry I am going for a quick shower."

He goes for a shower and you chat to his mate. It is a hot night and a bit sticky.

The guy comes back after a shower, wearing only boxers. He is way more built than you thought with thick thighs and big shoulders and chest.

You can see in his boxers that his cock is hard - bouncing around as he walks.

His mate says, "Gee, thought you'd show off your huge cock did you?" And you all laugh.

He says, "Yeah I have to show it off every now and again."

The mate says, "Well show us then."

Now by this time everyone has had a lot to drink and are getting pretty drunk.

The guy pushes his boxers down and kicks them across the room.

You are shocked. His cock is huge - fat and long with a big head. The guys are laughing and you say, "Wow, that is impressive!"

The mate says, "Let her touch it". The guy walks and stands in front of you. His cock is hard and pointing at the floor.

You reach out and touch it. Start to slowly rub it. You watch it get harder and fuller. Your pussy is throbbing and your mouth gets dry.

The guy moans as you rub his dick. Your heart is racing.

You think 'fuck it' and slide his dock in your mouth šŸ‘„.

He moans and you groan as his cock fills your mouth up.

The mate says, "Fark that's hot!"

You keep sucking his cock, enjoying your mouth being filled up.

You see out of the corner of your eye that the mate has his cock in his hand, getting off watching you suck the guy. You stand up and bend over sucking the guy.

The mate takes it as an invitation to pull your pants down - which is what you wanted because you were shaking your ass in his face.

He buries his face in your ass - hungrily pushing his tongue into your ass and pussy. You are sopping and covered in juices

The mate slides his smaller cock into your pussy and starts ramming your pussy like crazy.

Each time pushing the guy's cock into your throat, making you gag.

After a few minutes you want to cum.

The guy says, "Not so fast!"

He says to his mate, "Lay down on the floor."

His mate lays on the floor and the guy pushes you down to sit on his cock.

You sit on his cock and take a breath as he slides deep into your pussy.

The guy puts his cock in your mouth and you slowly ride his mate.

After a while you need a break. You lay down on the mate and catch your breath.

The guy gets behind you and looks at his mate's cock in your pussy.

He says, "Fuck that's hot, your pussy is swollen and sopping!"

He rubs your ass, spreads your cheeks and says, "I wanted to fuck your ass when I first saw you tonight."

You say, "Well you better fuck my ass with that big cock!"

He groans and licks your ass, pushes his tongue in your ass and you relax thinking how awesome it will be to have your ass and pussy filled up at the same time.

He gets some lube and fingers your ass. It blows your mind feeling dick in your pussy and fingers in your ass.

After a while you feel him push his cock on your asshole.

He goes slow.

You relax, trying to take his huge cock.

It feels huge and so hot - he is stretching you.

After a while he moans and you realise he has his cock fully into your ass.

Your heart is racing.

You have a dick in your ass and pussy, it feels awesome and you can hardly breathe.

You rock backwards and forwards and they both moan.

You slowly get faster and they start pumping.

After a minute you can't handle it, it feels amazing and you say, "I am going to cum!"

And they say, "Me too!"

You start to cum harder than you ever have before and harder than you thought you could.

You feel them starting to orgasm and pump you full of cum.

You orgasm really hard, your ass and pussy tightening on their dicks, with waves of pleasure.

They are pumping you full of cum.

You orgasm hard and they finish just after you.

The three of you just hold there breathing hard and all sweating together.

Their dicks slide out and the cum starts running out of your pussy and ass, and you don't care.

You think, "This is so hot and I am such a naughty girl."

The guy says. "You are such a naughty girl" and you smile.