She Took My Clothes

Story Info
He's caught in an awkward position by his best friend.
2.3k words
4.45
15.3k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I was desperately trying to figure a way out of this awkward and humiliating situation, I found myself in I suddenly heard the door open. Anyone coming through the door and seeing me in the state I was would have been humiliating but it was made even more so by the fact that it was my best friend, Meg.

"Oh, there you are. I thought you and Chloe had left." she said before her eyes got wide and she devolved into a fit of giggles. I can't really blame her. If I walked into a room and saw my best friend, who was also a guy, wearing nothing but a pair of silky floral print panties and white socks I'd probably bust out laughing to.

Meg shut the door behind her and eyed me with wicked glee as her giggling fit died down. I was flush with more embarrassment and my face no doubt matched the pink lace accents on my panties. Meg continued to eye me with amusement as she said, "I can't wait to hear your explanation for this. Where's Chloe?"

"Oh she left. With my clothes!" I said still burning for embarrassment. This answer caused Meg to devolve into another fit of giggles.

Meg continued to look at me in my panties and slowly walked towards me and around me getting a good look at my ass in floral print panties. "Do you always wear undies like this?" she asked.

"No." I answered awkwardly. "This is my first time."

"Talk about bad luck big man." she said smirking. "First time you wear panties your girl runs off with your clothes."

Red hot again I said, "Chloe asked me to wear them. Said it would turn her on."

Another giggle from Meg and she said, "And, of course, you jumped right into them because you were thinking with this head instead of the one up here." she said as she eyed my hardon inside the panties.

Meg continued to walk around me her eyes hardly ever leaving the panties I had on. "I told you that girl was bad business, that she loved to tease and humiliate guys, but you didn't listen."

What she did next was completely shocking, which is saying something considering the situation. Back in front of me again after another lap eying me in my panties she reached her finger out and rubbed the head of my hardon through the silky panties before saying, "Again thinking with this head."

Embarrassing situation or not the sensation was unreal. The silk rubbing the head of my penis that was worked up from hours of teasing and wearing panties was beyond anything I had experienced before and nearly sent me over the edge.

"Oh shit!" I cried as my felt my knees buckle.

"Wow you've got a sensitive cock." Meg said smirking at it as she moved her fingers up to trace the waistband of my panties. I'm not sure what was more arousing, her tracing rubbing the head of my cock or tracing the waistband of the panties. "No wonder you always think with it." she said mockingly.

"Please Meg." I pleaded. "This is embarrassing enough; can't you just get me some clothes?"

She gives me another smirk before saying, "I've always thought you were sexy and had a bit of a crush on you. I've always wondered what it would be like for you to lick my pussy."

I knew I was in a quandary. This was certainly unexplored territory. Meg liked me? Thought of me sexually? Was I that dense? I guess so. Either way she clearly had the upper hand, and I would have to play ball if I wanted to get out of this pickle without further humiliation.

"If I eat your pussy now, will you get me some clothes?" I asked.

"Hmm, a sexy guy wearing panties with his face buried in my pussy." she said grinning. "Sounds like my kind of treat." She moved around me and pulled out a chair from the small table in the room. She then unbuttoned her jeans and slowly pulled them off. I was surprised again at just how sexy she was.

While I was no dummy and knew she was a good-looking girl I never thought about just how sexy she was until now as she kicked her jeans off to the side and I got a good look at her long curvy legs moving up to slightly thick waist. She pulled her t-shirt up and tied the bottom in a knot, so it stayed over her belly. Her white panties were simple but looked gorgeous on her. I couldn't help but stare.

"Enjoying the show?" she asked.

"You are gorgeous." I stammered. "How did I never notice this before?"

She pulled her panties off and my eyes popped again as I saw her pussy with a neat strip of wedge-shaped hair pointing to the promise land. "Flattery will get you nowhere big man." she said as she sat down in the chair and spread her legs. "Now get to work."

I quickly dropped to my knees and quickly dove face first into her incredible pussy. She was already damp, so I knew she wasn't lying about being sexually attracted to me. I quickly used my tongue to begin licking her. I felt her thick thighs clench around my face and a shiver or arousal go through her. I slowly licked inside her pussy and felt it slowly get hotter and moister.

"Mmm." I heard her moan as she pressed her crotch more into my face. I started licking a little faster and in return she squeezed her thighs tighter to my face. After a few minutes of this she was shivering with arousal, and I knew she was close to climaxing. I slowed down to prolong her arousal but after a few seconds of this she wasn't having it.

I felt her hand press the back of my head harder into her hot damp pussy as she said forcefully, "Stop teasing me you little panty boy! Now finish me like I know you can." I figured at that point it was best to give her what she wanted and brought my licking up to a breakneck pace. Soon she was panting with excessive arousal and soon after that she cried out, "Oh fuck yes! That's it don't stop!"

Her thighs clenched my face in a death grip as I felt her whole body shake with orgasm as my face got showered in her essence. Her body shook a little longer while her orgasm subsided as she slowly released my face from her thigh grip. I pulled back and looked up to see her with a look of satisfaction I had never seen before.

"Wow!" she said breathily as she continued to pant. "No guy has ever licked me like that before. You were better than I imagined." In spite of the awkward situation, I was in where she clearly had the upper hand, I now found myself quite hard again (it actually never fully died down) and decided to try to make it a little less one sided.

Now knowing she was attracted to me I stood up and gave her my best smoldering look as I said, "Is that the only thing you've fantasized about me doing to you?" I then reached out and ran a finger along her waistline just below her belly button. I knew I hit something when I felt her shiver under my touch. She then gave me a sexy smile before standing up and saying, "Maybe, maybe not." as she walked around behind me again.

She wrapped her arms around my chest before moving one hand down to my panty clad waist. She cupped my erection and began to stroke very slowly and gently. If she hadn't been holding on to me, I probably would have fell. The sensation of being stroked through silky panties by a girl I suddenly found hot couldn't have been more electric if I stuck my junk in a light socket. The sensation was beyond anything I had ever experienced or could imagine, and I have a pretty explicit imagination.

"Oh, fuck Meg!" I cried as she continued to gently stroke my hardon.

"Such a sensitive cock." Meg purred in my ear as she continued to tease me. "I'm glad Chloe left you here for me to play with." Again, I was red hot with embarrassment, but my cock didn't deflate. Ironically it swelled more.

She then moved her hand down and started gently squeezing and massaging my balls. This made my dick throb even more forcing more pressure down my shaft. I was desperate not to let her humiliate me by making me soak my panties and I knew I was close to doing that if I didn't find a way to stop her from rubbing my erection through the silk.

I pulled my arms up and moved them out to my sides freeing me from her arms wrapped around me and turned to face her again. I looked down at her exposed pussy and saw that it was dripping again. Before she could react, I stuck one of my fingers in it and began to rub. Her eyes dilated as I began to finger her, and I saw a shiver go through her body.

I slowly eased her back up against the wall as I continued to finger her. Once she was against the wall I leaned in close and whispered in her ear, "Have you ever fantasized about my dick inside you?!"

"Yes!" she panted as I continued to finger her.

"Do you want me to make your dream come true?" I purred in her ear as I slowed my fingering to a crawl.

"Yes!" she panted again giving me a look of pure lust.

I pulled my finger out of her completely before saying, "If I fuck you will you get me some clothes?"

She looked horny and desperate and said, "Ok ok, I'll get you some clothes now fuck me with that big sensitive cock of yours!" With an almost primal urge she reached forward and fed my erection through the leg hole of my panties. Her eyes got big as she got her first actual look at it and although it felt a little awkward going through the side hole, I felt a little relief from it being freed from the silky panties.

"Holy fuck you're so long and hard." she gasped and then quickly added, "I want you in me now!"

I didn't need telling twice and wasted no time going into her. She let out a squeal that probably would have turned into a scream that would have drawn the wrong kind of attention to us if I hadn't quickly put my hand over her mouth. "Easy little kitten." I said as I gently went in and out of her. She bit her lip in and odd grin that looked quite cute as she moaned softly with pleasure.

"Is this what you fantasized about with me?" I asked as I continued to gently thrust in and out of her. "My long hard cock going in and out of your tight little pussy?"

"Oh yes." she moaned. "This is better than I imagined." She then surprised me reasserting her dominance by grabbing me and pushing me over to the chair that she had been recently sitting in. It was a bit awkward since I didn't fully pull out until she maneuvered me into the chair.

I looked up confused and saw that the cute lip biting grin was gone and the dominate look was back on her face as she said, "I fantasized about riding your cock too. Now hold still and let me make that dream come true." Again I wasn't about to argue especially since I was seeing Meg in a completely different light during this whole time.

She hopped on my ram rod hard cock and began riding it hard. Her pussy was so tight it's a wonder I didn't blow my load right then and there as she rode me. I gripped the sides of the chair to keep it steady as she rode me faster and harder. I watched as her face contorted in pleasure and I knew she was loving this as much as I was.

After a few minutes of her hard riding, she stifled another scream as I felt her pussy tighten around me. I put my on her waist so she wouldn't lose her balance as her body shook in another orgasm. She dismounted my cock as she panted trying to recover from her second orgasm. "Oh, fuck that was awesome!" she said panting and beaming at me.

I could tell she was still weak, so I stood up and wrapped my arms around her holding her close. "You were absolutely wonderful!" she said beaming up at me as I held her.

Then before I could react, I felt her feed my penis back inside my panties and start rubbing me through the silk again. This time she didn't hold back and stroked me hard and fast, and it only took seconds to bring me over the edge. "Oh fuck!" I cried as I exploded and emptied what felt like gallons of cum all over myself. She gave me a coy grin as she continued to rub me until my cock quit pulsing and shooting loads of cum out. I should have been humiliated again but the orgasm felt way too good to worry about that at this point. Not to mention the original situation I was still in.

Once she finished draining my balls, Meg pulled her jeans back on before giving me a sweet smile and kiss on the cheek and saying, "I'll go get you some clothes." As she got to the door and started to open it she looked back at me with a smirk on her face and said, "Don't go anywhere." before quickly ducking out.

I sat back down in the chair trying to ignore the hot sticky mess all over my crotch and oozing down my legs I wondered about what had just happened and what I was getting into and what it meant for Meg and I.