She Wanted More Pt. 02: Another Fling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,045 Followers

She felt another orgasm building. "Keep it up. I'm going to come again!"

Trevor was becoming tired also, but he'd never made a woman climax twice and he wasn't going to fail now. In addition, that knowledge and her sweet pussy was bringing him to the edge also. He could feel that tingling in his balls.

"I'm going to come, too."

"Yeah, baby, let's do it. I want to feel your sweet cream all over me."

Her urging and her own explosion of pleasure again was enough for him to pull out and spray her abdomen with gobs of hot, pearly white semen.

After a few seconds to catch her breath, Allison asked, "Wow! Did you learn the that in med school?"

"Learn what?"

"What you just did. That was fantastic!"

"Well, I did study anatomy. I know what goes where and why," Trevor said, rolling off her onto his back.

Allison squirmed close to him. "Mmmm. Maybe the snowstorm will last a while longer and we'll have to stay here an extra day. And of course, we'd have to stay in bed to keep warm."

"What are you? Some kind of sex fiend?"

He said it jokingly, but she took offense and became defensive. "No, I'm not. But I do enjoy a good romp every now and then." She turned on her side away from him. "It's been a rough day. I'm very tired."

Trevor sensed her sudden mood. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean anything by that."

"I know. Goodnight."

* * *

Though not a novice, Trevor had not had much interaction with women on a social level. He'd really applied himself in college and med school and had generally spent his time studying rather than dating. He did have occasional dates, some of which he'd been lucky enough to end up in bed with, and then there was the quickie relief sex with co-workers during the long hours of internship and residency, but this was the first time he'd ever spent the night with a woman following sex. And he had to admit, it was nice, even though he stupidly joked with her and touched a nerve. Still, she hadn't left—not that she could have given the snowstorm. And he had awakened a couple of times during the night to find her snuggled against him.

Now, he awakened to water running in the bathroom and the door was closed, so she'd gotten up before him.

And thinking about the snowstorm, he got out of bed still naked. Out of some feeling of propriety, Trevor slipped on his pants sans underwear and stepped over to the window. The precipitation had ceased, though it was still overcast, and there was activity outside. The road that the motel was on appeared to be cleared. He wondered if the snowbank that had forced them to this motel had also been cleared.

Returning to his side of the bed to get his phone for a travel update, Allison stepped out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel.

Seeing him standing there, she greeted, "Good morning."

"And to you," he offered cheerfully.

Coming closer to him, she offered, "I'm really sorry about how it ended last night. I hope you can forgive me."

"Of course. It was stupid of me to make such a joke."

"Just so you know. I never was a very sexual person. A few weeks ago, just before Thanksgiving, I had an . . . experience . . . that was like a sexual awakening. Ever since then, I've kind of longed for some good sex, but with no opportunities. And then here we were, alone together in a motel room, and the wine was relaxing, and you were charming and—"

"You really don't need to explain," Trevor cut in. "I really enjoyed it as much as you apparently did."

"The thing is, I know some girls who are what you might call sex fiends, what others might call sluts." She shrugged. "I just don't want to fall into that category just because I now suddenly enjoy sex. I think there's a difference between enjoying and wanting sex versus craving it and doing anything for it."

"I agree."

Allison stepped closer and placed her palms on his chest and patted. That motion caused her towel to come undone and drop to the floor. "I'm glad. I really like you and I'm happy you're moving to Hartwell Falls."

His eyes widened at the sight of her nude body before him. He hadn't really had this view of her last night as they'd been in bed the entire time. "Wow! You are very beautiful."

"Thank you." She stepped closer to him letting her hands drop to his side, and then slowly easing them around him so that she was holding him. "Are you in a hurry to leave?"

"Not really. I was just about to check if the road had been cleared. But doc told me not to rush and gave me the day off because of the storm." Trevor grinned. "He also told me to look after you."

"Oh, he did, did he?" Allison asked playfully. She leaned against him, pressing her breasts against his bare chest. "Well, then, I think you better do your job."

"You do, do you?"

She was trying to get him to make the first move so she wouldn't seem like a sex fiend, but he was slow, so she pressed her lips to his. Fortunately, he kissed back. And as it continued, he finally put one arm around her waist and with the other, he cupped one of her ass cheeks. She loved the feel of his hand on her butt. But she wanted her hand on something also, so she rubbed his hard cock through his pants.

Trevor leaned back against the wall as Allison palmed his dick. It felt so nice. His eyes took in her delightfully round tits, but his lips wanted to taste them, so he bent his head to suck and lick one nipple then the other. Allison purred her pleasure.

She pulled his head up so they could kiss again, and now it was his turn to moan. Figuring he was all in now, Allison dropped to her knees, pulled his pants down a way, and sucked his cock. She knew she wasn't great, but she felt she was getting better. One way or the other, she was beginning to enjoy sucking dick, and this one was just the right size. She took it as far back into her mouth as she could until she nearly gagged. She didn't know why, but for some reason, she really wanted to deep throat a cock. One day.

When she had it good and covered in saliva, she stood, turned around and rubbed her ass against his slimy dick. He got the message and rubbed it against her butt crack and then between her legs for a thigh fuck.

"Mmmm, that's good. Let's go back to bed," she said.

They took the few steps over where he laid her down on the edge of the bed with her legs spread. He knelt and pressed his face between her thighs, his tongue swiping up from her anus to her clit. A high-pitched screech escaped from her throat.

"Mmmm, the things they teach in med school!"

The chuckle came from his throat because his lips, tongue and mouth were devouring her juicy pussy. Of course, he hadn't learned this in med school, but her sexual predilection was contagious. He'd never done much pussy eating and for no particular reason, but suddenly, it was a delicacy he couldn't resist. The fresh scent of soap was evident on her skin.

Allison had been holding her head up to watch as well as enjoy, but it felt so good, she had to throw her head back and savor it. Her orgasm came quickly, but powerfully, and her clit became so sensitive, she clamped her thighs around his head to slow his voracious attack.

Slowly, Allison scooted all the way onto the bed. "Would you please fuck me now?"

Smirking that she put it as a question, Trevor quickly climbed onto the bed positioning himself between her legs. He guided his cock in and felt a moment of weakness as it enveloped him with its warmth and tenderness. There really was nothing like the feel of a penis sheathed in a vagina.

The satisfying moan she let out was indescribable. She lifted one leg and pressed the arch of her foot high on his chest. So, he grabbed her ankle, directing her toes to his mouth where he sucked a couple between his lips. That seemed to drive her wild, but also made her giggle.

Reaching for his thigh, Allison tugged on it to get him to fuck her harder. He gave her firm, powerful thrusts. He leaned in to kiss as he pounded. But she was moaning and screaming and emitting other sounds so she couldn't maintain a connection. Finally, she pushed his face back a bit so she could breathe.

"Can I get on top?" she asked.

Trevor couldn't remember doing it like that, but with this wild woman, he knew it would be good, so he instantly rolled onto his back. Allison mounted him and bounced as though she was riding a bucking bronco. He pumped his hips to match her movement. It was a nice, new feeling. After a few minutes, she rotated around in a reverse cowgirl. He could now feel her clit rubbing up and down on his shaft. He liked the way it felt. And then, she slowed and rotated her hips in a circle causing his dick to rub around the inside of her vagina.

He suddenly realized what he had been missing all these years by only engaging in quickies with nurses.

Pushing her forward and down, his cock bending to remain inside, he sat up, forcing her completely onto her stomach, legs straight. He straddled her thighs, and with her legs together he drove his rod back into her pussy, which felt even tighter if that was possible from this position and started thrusting.

"Ohhhh, I love this," Allison cried. "Oh, yes! Fuck me!"

Trevor leaned forward to kiss her back, neck, ears, and the side of her face. It caused her to shiver.

"Oh, that's it. I'm going to come again," she moaned.

He kept his pace steady so she wouldn't lose it, not to mention that he felt his own climax building.

Her moans intensified, and he could tell she wanted to scream her lungs out. She grabbed a wad of cover sheet and stuffed it into her mouth to muffle the yell that accompanied her eyes bulging, her head whipping from side to side and the general tensing of her body as she came and came hard.

It was so satisfying and gratifying to Trevor that he pulled out and rubbed his cock on her pubic bone and abdomen until a steady stream of scalding, white cream shot out and rolled up her rib cage and splattered her breasts.

They both finished, each breathing heavily.

All Trevor could do was roll off Allison's back onto his own back. She turned to look at him, their eyes meeting and locking. Smiles formed on their lips which oddly led to laughter.

"I'm going to need another shower," Allison said.

"I need one also."

"You scrub my back, I'll scrub yours."

Sensually washing each other was the extent of their shower which also required strong resistance to not do more.

They grabbed coffees and breakfast sandwiches at a nearby fast-food restaurant after learning that the roads had been cleared. Trevor followed Allison, but somewhere along the way, they were separated by other traffic. She drove directly to her family's home, but she had no idea where he was headed or staying.

They had agreed before parting to exchange contact information, but Allison intentionally pretended to forget. She wanted to see if Trevor would attempt to contact her on his own or if this was just another fling.

Her parents and her brother were thrilled that she was back home permanently, as was she. In fact, knowing that she was back for good had a calming effect on her, except for thoughts of the incredible sex she'd had with Trevor. Each time that night and morning surfaced in her mind, she had a longing for him again. And each day that went by without hearing from him, brought feelings of uncertainty. First, she'd been with Amy and Jerry and didn't hear from them again. Then Trevor, and no word in a week.

Allison did her best to delve into her new job as a means of keeping her mind and body occupied. It worked during the days, but the nights were a different story, alone in her room with thoughts of her voyeurism on Amy and Jerry, her threesome with them, and her night and morning of wild sex with Trevor. Masturbating helped, but it wasn't enough.

She considered seeing Doc Wilson, but that might bring her in contact with Trevor, and if he hadn't contacted her after two weeks, it was probable he didn't want to see her or have anything to do with her. Perhaps she had frightened him with her sexual aggressiveness. But it occurred to her that her issue was more mental than physical. Perhaps she should seek counseling from a mental health professional.

But she procrastinated on that idea. She wanted to deal with it on her own. Perhaps Trevor had been correct. Maybe her former neighbors had unleashed the sexual fiend in her. What else could it be? She'd never had such a preoccupation with sex before moving to the big city.

On the other hand, maybe it had been there all along, and if Amy and Jerry hadn't awakened it, someone, or something else would have. Regardless, it was there. So much so, she was even eyeing her brother. She'd seen him naked a couple of times, though never with an erection. But even flaccid, he seemed like he'd grow into something worthwhile.

Allison shook her head to clear it. What the hell was she thinking? Her brother? Really? She couldn't do that. He wouldn't do that. It was wrong for either of them to do that. She really needed help.

But after three weeks, Allison could be certain of one thing: she wanted more, but Trevor had been just another fling.


RonCabo
RonCabo
2,045 Followers
12