She Wanted More Pt. 03

Story Info
Allison returns home for more than a fling.
8.9k words
4.58
14.1k
24

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,040 Followers

More Than a Fling

One month. It had now been one month since Allison had returned home. And in all that time, she had still not heard from Dr. Trevor Miles. She had pretty much resigned herself to the fact that, by now, she wasn't going to. She wanted more, but it had been just another fling.

She had not had any ongoing relationships with guys since high school. So, while it might have been nice to have had one with Trevor, the fact that it was not going to happen was not as painful as it could be. What was more troubling was that she had not had sex since she'd had it with him. And for someone who had sexually awakened a few months ago, she was beginning to feel desperate. Masturbating helped, but it wasn't enough. It wasn't the feel of a big, hard cock filling her tight pussy.

Allison had held out hope the first couple of weeks that she might still hear from Trevor. She convinced herself that he had just moved to a new place, to partner with the small town's only doctor, and maybe he just wanted to get settled before becoming involved. Her own new job for the town doctor's brother, a CPA, had kept her somewhat busy, but she had refrained from asking her boss about his brother's new partner. It was a fine balance. One the one hand she really wanted to know, but on the other, if the new physician had not contacted her, it was probably because he didn't want to. So, there would be no point in chasing after him. Though she was desperate, she didn't want to seem so.

For the most part, Allison had adapted. However, every so often when she was really horny, these thoughts entered her mind. If she was lucky, that's all she thought about. Yet, there were the times that she relived that night and morning in the motel during the snowstorm and longed for a nice, hard cock.

Quite often, a glass of wine could sooth her and help her to overcome these bouts of self-pity. Her parents were not drinkers and didn't particularly care for her keeping wine in the house, but she'd learned to appreciate and enjoy it in college, and she was an adult, so they really couldn't and didn't stop her. Likewise, her older brother learned to drink in college, so in that, she had an ally. Fortunately, her parents had traveled to a nearby town to visit her grandparents and would not return until tomorrow, so she could partake freely.

Returning to her bedroom with a glass and the bottle, Allison reflected on the issue that added to her dilemma. It was the fact that her hometown of Hartwell Falls was so small she knew all the single guys, had grown up with them, gone to school with them, and there were none that she particularly wanted to have a relationship with, none that even in her moment of desperation she even wanted to have sex with. How pathetic was that?

So, the wine wasn't working. Sometimes if she followed it up with a warm, relaxing shower, that helped. But the warm water beating down on her was less about cleansing her body and more about soothing her mind. To do that, she reached for the handheld showerhead and directed the spray between her legs. It did feel good. Tingled. Aroused. But not enough to produce an orgasm, not that she was really trying for that. Although right now, an orgasm would be nice. Even if only by her own hand. One of these days, she'd have to drive back to the big city to a store that she had come across in old town near where she had lived. Though she had never gone into that store, it sold sex apparatus. She could purchase a dildo and maybe a vibrator in case she continued to have a stretch without a real dick. For now, her trusty fingers would have to do.

With only a towel wrapped around her, Allison darted back to her bedroom and closed the door without realizing or noticing that it did not shut firmly, but rather left a small gap. She poured a quarter glass of wine, took a sip, and stretched out on her bed, propped up slightly against her pillows. Spreading her legs, she let her fingers go to work. Not wanting to resurrect thoughts of Trevor, whom she was trying to forget, she recalled her threesome with Amy and Jerry as a means of stimulation to get herself off.

With her eyes closed, she was oblivious to someone peeping in through the gap in her door.

Isaac had never been one to spy on his sister, although he had recognized that she had changed since returning from the big city. He wasn't certain what was different about her except that he had begun to notice her as an attractive woman, which he hadn't previously done. She'd always just been his little sister. But she'd grown up during those few months away. And now, as he passed her room and happened to glance in through the narrow opening of the door, seeing her sprawled out on her bed completely naked with her hand between her legs was quite breathtaking. He watched for a few seconds until guilt finally stopped him. His cock finally filled his pants and he had to adjust it. He heard Allison grunt as though she was about to come, but he realized it was more of a groan of frustration that she could not get herself off.

He knew that anguish of masturbating with no success. He stepped back not to be seen and knocked on her door without thinking why.

"Yes," Allison called out, scrambling for something to put on.

"You okay? I thought I heard you grunting."

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just got out of the shower."

"Oh, okay. I'll leave you—"

"No, no. Just a second."

"I can come back."

"No. Wait." All she could find quickly was an oversized sleeping shirt that was at the foot of her bed. She grabbed it and slipped it on but didn't bother to button it, just pulled it tight to cover up. "Come in."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Come in. Please come in." But she didn't know why she'd said it like that.

The first thing he noticed was that her shirt only covered her top. Her shapely legs were completely bare all the way up to her waist. But the shirttail was tucked between her thighs to cover her pussy.

"Are you okay?" Isaac asked.

"Yeah. I'm fine. Why?"

He shrugged. "I don't know. You seem a little subdued since you returned home."

"Oh? Well—"

"Did something happen?"

Reaching for her glass of wine on her night table caused the flaps of her shirt to part, though not enough to expose her breasts. She quickly drew them back together. She shrugged without realizing it.

"What happened?" Isaac pressed.

She let out a heavy sigh. Why not? She'd always been able to talk to her brother. "I guess you could say I was sexually awakened."

"What?"

They'd never really discussed sex as teens, never really had a need or reason to. But now? What the hell? They were adults. She told him about her voyeurism in the big city and the threesome with her neighbors.

"Wow! That's amazing."

"It really was," she agreed with a smile. "But then, I never heard from them again."

"That's odd."

"Yes. And then on the drive home . . ." She sat up and told him in general terms what had happened. "And I never heard from him again."

"Oh, wow. Should we really be having this conversation?"

"It's fine." She kept her arms wrapped around herself to prevent the shirt from splaying open again.

"Well, I haven't heard of a new doctor in town. I'm sure if there was, that would be all the talk. Have you called Doc Wilson or asked your boss?"

"No. It doesn't matter. If Trevor had wanted to contact me, he would have found a way by now."

"Then what's really bothering you?" Isaac asked.

"I have sex with people, and I don't hear from them again. What's up with that? What's wrong with me?"

He chuckled. "There's nothing wrong with you." Isaac reached for the wine bottle. "More?"

She merely held out her glass forgetting about keeping her shirt closed.

He filled it and had brought his own glass, which he topped off, and then took a seat on her bed. "It just means that neither of those people were looking for any permanence. Certainly not the doctor. I mean, if it hadn't been for the snowstorm, the two of you would probably not have gotten together. At least, not then or like that."

She sipped her wine as a small gap in her shirt opened.

"You just haven't found the right guy."

"And that is not going to happen in this town." Another sip. "Maybe I'm good enough to fuck, but not pretty enough or—" she opened her shirt without thinking to expose her tits "—don't have a good enough body or—"

Isaac nearly spit out his wine when she flashed her breasts.

"Oops!" she said, giggling. "Sorry. No big deal. They're just boobs."

"Yeah, but—"

She flashed them again. "Oh, come on. We're adults. They're just my tits. Don't tell me you've never seen boobs before." She hadn't bothered to fix her shirt.

Isaac reached in and pulled it together. "Yeah, but you shouldn't—"

"Seriously? Come on." Allison opened her shirt again. "Do I look okay?"

This was obviously awkward for Isaac, but he could see that it was important to her. "Look, if you weren't my sister—and of course, you are—I think you have a terrific body."

"Well, thanks," she said with a smile.

She sipped and he gulped.

Holding her shirt open again, she said, "I mean, without bragging, I think I have a damn good body."

He was getting used to it now. "You do. You have very nice tits. Very nice."

"You can touch them, if you want."

"What? Are you nuts?"

"No. Touch them. I like it when a guy touches them."

"I'm your brother."

"You're also a guy."

"It's not right. Are you drunk?"

"No, I'm not drunk. It's no big deal. They're just tits." Then, very softly, she said, "Please touch them."

With a heavy sigh, Isaac reached out, but when he got close, he quickly pulled his hand back.

"Come on," she prodded.

So, he gently cupped one breast, caressed it for a second and then withdrew. "Very nice."

Somewhat happy now, she rocked back. She went far enough that he could now see she had no panties on either.

"Are you not wearing panties?"

She chuckled at his modesty. "I told you, just got out of the shower."

"Oh, my!"

"I just threw this on when you knocked." Now her shirt was spread wide easily revealing her total nudity beneath.

And he couldn't help looking. He took a deep breath. "I have to tell you something."

"Okay."

"You can't tell anyone, certainly not mom and dad."

"Okay."

"Since you returned home, I've really noticed how attractive you are. I mean, I always thought you were. But I never really tried to, you know, look at you. And then tonight, when I passed your door, I saw you stretched out naked and I was . . . in awe."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"You're not just saying that because of this conversation we're having?"

"No. I swear."

Her face formed a big smile.

"Does that freak you out?"

"No. Why should it?"

"I'm your brother."

"You're a guy who finds a woman attractive. The woman just happens to be me. I have a confession also."

"Another one?"

Allison smirked. "When I first returned home and didn't hear from Trevor, I actually looked at you as more than a brother, you know? I mean, I'd seen you naked a couple of times and thought . . . maybe . . ."

"Maybe what?"

She leaned in closer. "Maybe you would want to . . ."

Their faces were very close together. Whether she'd had too much wine, whether she wasn't thinking straight, whether she was just horny, she didn't really care. She just moved in until their lips met. It was brief, but non-familial. When their mouths parted, they gazed dreamily into each other's eyes. When they kissed again, it was by mutual consent.

Isaac happened to rest his hand on the inside of her thigh very close to her pussy. When she felt it, she leaned in. Though this kiss was longer, when it ended, he eased her shirt off one shoulder to completely expose her breast. She wrangled her arm out of the sleeve as he gently caressed her boob.

"Mmmm, yes," she whispered.

They kissed once more. Pulling apart, her hand dropped down to seek his cock through his boxers. No surprise, he was very hard. He merely smiled when her fingers wrapped around it. Another kiss, and this time, afterward, he gently spread her legs, licked his fingers, and touched them to her pussy, which was already moist.

"Mmmm-hmmm," Allison purred.

As he fondled her clit, he bent his head to suck her nearest nipple.

"Hnhh, hnhh," she moaned in a very high-pitched tone.

"Is this okay?" he whispered.

"Yes," she said urgently, almost in a cry. "Yes."

Now, he slid a finger into her hole and again sucked her nipple as more pleasurable sounds escaped her lips. Without his hand leaving her pussy, Isaac maneuvered behind her onto his knees and kissed her neck and cheeks. She then turned to face him on her knees also.

This kiss was much more passionate, made all the more so by his handiwork on her clit. He really knew what he was doing.

Isaac stopped to remove his T-shirt, allowing Allison a moment to again grab his cock. She held it firmly as their lips came together again.

"Oh, big brother, you're the best," she cooed, using both hands to fondle his cock and balls.

Now, it was his turn to moan.

Allison attempted to pull his pants down but found difficulty with him kneeling. She pushed him to lay on his back where she pulled his shorts down far enough for him to kick them off. His dick now stood straight up and hard like a flagpole and drew her mouth to it like a hummingbird to a flower. She did her best, but he was too big to even attempt to deep throat, not that she'd had any practice. But she just loved sucking, licking, and slobbering all over it.

"I can't believe your mouth is on my dick," he whispered.

"And I'm loving it."

"So, am I."

Her body was perpendicular to his, so he reached around to finger her pussy and anus. She jumped a little when he touched her puckered asshole, and then giggled.

Finally, Allison could take no more, so she mounted him and rode him hard. His cock felt wonderful inside her desperate pussy. She bent over so they could kiss, and then planted her palms on his chest to ride him. It felt so good and emotional that it was her brother that she bent down again, this time just to hug him as he thrust into her.

Whether it was just that it had been so long or the fact that it was her brother, or both, this was becoming the best fuck she'd ever had. She just couldn't believe how good it was. Thank goodness their parents were not home or else this would not have happened, and she desperately needed it.

Isaac rolled them over so he could have her missionary style. She just lay spread eagle so all she could feel was his cock moving in and out.

"Oh, wow, I don't know how long I can hold out," Isaac warned.

"Then don't. Fill me up. Come in me. Please. I need it. I'm protected."

"Are you sure."

"YES!"

"Ahhhh!" he yelled as he blasted her.

She felt the jets inside her, they were so powerful, and it brought her to her own mind-boggling orgasm. Her muscles tightened, her nerves tingled, her body shivered, her skin crawled. She'd never felt all these things at once. She also felt the warm liquid dripping out of her pussy and it felt marvelous. He seemed to come forever. Hers even lasted much longer than usual.

She felt him pull out, and when she opened her eyes, she saw his angry cock covered in a pearly liquid that she knew to be a mixture of their cum. She instantly sat up and dove on his dick taking it all the way in, and to her surprise, down her throat a bit. She nearly gagged and quickly pulled it out. But when she caught her breath, she sucked and licked it clean.

After a moment to catch their breaths, Allison said, "I know this is the kind of thing you say after what we just experienced, but it's true, this was the best sex I've ever had, and I haven't had that much so it's easy to know what I mean."

"It was better than any I can remember having, also," Isaac agreed.

"And here we were in rooms right next to each other all these years," Allison remarked. "Just promise me I'll still hear from you tomorrow."

"Shall I knock or just nudge you?"

"Nudge me?"

"I could just sleep here with you."

A broad smile formed on her face. "I'd like nothing better."

* * *

There was nothing to wake them up the next morning, which was Saturday, or no reason for them to awaken early. But as they were both accustomed to rising fairly early every morning, they didn't sleep too late. Allison opened her eyes first, and the vision of her naked brother lying beside her brought back memories of their previous evening together. Whether it was these thoughts or her sexual awakening or a combination, she had a sudden desire for more of the same. But she didn't want to nudge him to do so.

Instead, she continued to watch him sleep, having never really noticed his nice masculine physique. Feeling naughty, she gently lifted the covers and pulled them down below his crotch as carefully as possible to avoid waking him. He was actually hard, and it was all she could do not to reach out and wrap her fingers around it. She saw it pulse a couple of times as though it had a mind of its own, and that excited her.

Still not wanting to wake him, Allison laid back down on her back, and with her head tilted to keep watching his cock, she reached between her legs to rub her clit. It felt good, causing her to moan softly. And the more she frigged herself, the more she moaned, closing her eyes so she could replay last night in her mind.

Of course, the moaning awakened Isaac, and he glanced at his sister to determine what the sound was. Seeing what she was doing made him smirk. It also made his erection expand and contract, and likewise, he couldn't resist grabbing his tool and stroking it.

Nothing in particular caused Allison to open her eyes, but when she saw her brother's hand gliding up and down his cock, she allowed an "Mmmm."

Their eyes made contact and they both felt silly about what they were doing, and they both started laughing. But after a minute, Allison knew she could have what she wanted, so she reached out and took over stroking her brother's rod.

Now, it was his turn to: "Mmmm."

Of course, she didn't stop there, moving into position to take him into her mouth. It would have been easy for Isaac to just lie there and enjoy it—and he did for a minute or so. But then, he squirmed around so they could do sixty-nine. In addition to moaning, the only other sounds were the slurping of them munching on each other.

And it was almost too much to hear the noise. But Isaac did and abruptly halted.

"Don't stop!" Allison urged.

"Shhh!"

"What?"

"Mom and dad are home."

"Are you fucking kidding? They're not supposed to return until late this afternoon."

"Listen."

She did, and he was right. Their parents weren't being very quiet downstairs.

Isaac quickly slid out of bed and gathered his clothes. He bent to kiss her before scrambling back to his own room, but before he left, he wisely took the empty wine bottle off her nightstand and put it on the floor behind it. Allison nodded her approval.

A moment later, she heard the creaking of the stairs as most likely her mother approached. Allison didn't have any clothes handy to instantly slip into, so she covered up and pretended to be sleeping.

"You awake, Allie?" her mother said, peeking her head in the door.

Allison turned her head and opened her eyes as though she was just coming to. She frowned for added effect. "I am now. You're home early. Is everything okay?"

"Big snowstorm coming. Your dad wanted to beat it home."

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,040 Followers