She Wanted More Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It does feel good there." He put his arm around her. "Just so you know, I plan on getting up and leaving early so I can get back to Hartwell Falls to be in the office when it opens. I'll try not to wake you. And if you'll give me your number, I'll call you."

She reached for her phone on the night table. "What's your number? I'll text you mine." So, he did, and she did.

* * *

In the morning, Allison drove straight home since she had no change of clothes or toiletries. She considered showering at the inn before leaving, but she didn't want to have to put yesterday's clothes back on once she was clean. She did wash her genitalia as there was still sticky cum dried on her skin.

As he had said he would, Trevor got up early, showered and left. His peck on her cheek awoke her, which was just as well because she wanted to get on her way also.

Only her brother's car was home when she arrived, and that was a reminder of what was going on with him with respect to a looming relationship with Trevor. She heard no activity downstairs when she entered. On the upper floor, her brother poked his head out of his bedroom door.

"You made it back," Isaac noted. He stepped out, completely dressed.

"Where are mom and dad?"

"Dad's at work. Mom went to the grocery." He moved closer to her and she couldn't help but gaze at his crotch, which sported a bulge. "So, what is it with you and snowstorms?"

"I don't know. But I think I need to pack an overnight bag next time." She entered her own bedroom, with him following.

"Probably a good idea." Isaac stepped up behind her and wrapped his arms around her. "Did you hook up with any hot new doctors?"

"No, just the same one." She said, the kisses he was placing on her neck distracting her, so she said what she did without really thinking about what she was saying.

"What?"

"Yeah. What were the odds of him seeking refuge from the storm also?"

Isaac grimaced, cupping her breasts. "Ooh, I bet you gave him an earful."

Allison didn't resist her brother's advance. "Actually, he had a good explanation. His father had a stroke, so he had to quickly return home." She felt his hard cock pressed against her rear, so she reached around behind her to rub it through his pants.

"Wow." His hand dropped down to gather the hem of her dress and raise it so he could rub her pussy. "So, did you have to share his room again?"

"No. I let him share mine."

"Oh." Isaac was about to slide his finger under the waistband of her panties, but he quickly withdrew upon hearing that news. "Was he as good?"

Allison didn't answer. She didn't know what to say.

"It's okay, sis. I would have done the same."

"You would?" She turned around.

"Sure. Look, sex with you is incredible, and really special—and I hope it continues."

"Then, why did you just stop?"

"But the fact of the matter is, that's all it can ever be—particularly in this little town. I mean, unless we wanted to move away to someplace where no one knew us and pretend not to be siblings . . ." he shrugged.

"That would destroy mom and dad," Allison said, stating the obvious.

"In more ways than one."

"So, you would want to continue having sex with me even if I was seeing someone else?"

"Like I said, it's very special with you in a way that it would never be with anyone else. But we need to have regular relationships with other people for a lot of different reasons, or else the town really will talk about us. When we're home alone, like now or the past weekend, we can have our time together. I'm glad you reconnected with Trevor and that he turned out to be honorable."

"Are you really?" She turned back around and rubbed her butt against his erection.

"Yes. Full disclosure. There's a new woman at work. Well, she's not new. I mean, she's new at work, but I know her from high school. Only she didn't look like that in high school. So, I never took the time to get to know her. But she's really nice and—

Now Allison stopped and turned around once more. "That's wonderful! I'm really happy for you." She pushed him onto his back on her bed. "But I don't want to stop what we've finally started doing." She eased on top of him and they kissed. "Like you said, when we're alone, we can have our time together and no one needs to know."

They kissed again. She leaned to one side so she could reach down and handle his hard dick through his pants.

"I'm glad you feel that way," Isaac said. "Grace and I have just been flirting, but I'm certain she wants me to take her out. Mmmm, that feels good," he added when she wrapped his covered cock with her hand as they kissed once more.

Allison sat up and started undoing his belt and pants. "Think you'll get any further than that?"

"If her flirting is any clue, I think there's a good chance."

"Maybe we can double-date." She pulled his pants and underwear down to his knees and swallowed his cock as deeply as she could. He moaned as she continued to suck.

After a few minutes, Isaac turned his sister over onto her back, raised her dress above her waist and pulled her panties completely off. For a second after he went down on her, Allison worried that she had not cleaned herself well enough and that her brother might taste the remnants of her sex with Trevor. But Isaac was slurping as though enjoying a good meal, so she relaxed and enjoyed his oral ministrations. With all that they had done over the weekend, she didn't remember his cunnilingus skills being so finely honed. But he really was doing a job on her now, hitting her clit exactly right.

He slid two fingers into her pussy and she saw stars. He added a third digit, and it was all she could do to keep still. She reached up to tear at his shirt and he got the message to quickly shed his clothes. He replaced his fingers with his cock, and she let out a huge moan.

He rolled off her, turned her on her side, spooned her and entered from the rear. She could really feel his cock rubbing against her clit now and it was wonderful. When she reached down and pressed her button against his sliding shaft, she felt the first tingling of an orgasm.

"Mmmm, just like that," Allison whispered.

He kept it up causing her to shudder when her climax engulfed her. She squeezed her clit as though that would extend or heighten her orgasm, and if it did, it was only in her mind. She had to grab his balls to halt his thrusts because her pussy became too sensitive for further assault.

Knowing her brother still hadn't come, Allison pushed him onto his back, slid down and licked her pussy juices off his cock. She focused attention on his balls, bathing them in saliva, sucking one at a time into her mouth and moving them around as though she was attempting to swallow one. It was an incredible feeling for him, but it also frightened him slightly as he feared she might become too aggressive with his tender testicles. But finally, she returned to his rod, taking most of it into her mouth.

When Allison sensed his breathing quicken and his moans become more urgent, she knew he was ready to come, so she quickly moved into a cowgirl position and fucked him hard.

"Oh, I'm gonna come!" he groaned.

So, she bent over to kiss him passionately, but before their lips met, she whispered, "Come in me."

It was too late to debate that because his cock exploded before he could even remove it. He filled her with gobs of hot, creamy liquid and she loved it. It was such a good orgasm for him he thought his balls were going to deflate and he couldn't remember ever discharging so much cum. When she finally eased off him, his dick and scrotum were covered in the pearly white mixture of their juices, and more poured out of her pussy onto his legs.

When Allison saw the mess, she said, "Damn!" and started laughing.

Isaac sat up and did the same.

She rolled off and laid beside him. "Well, you are right about one thing. As good as sex with Trevor was, there's just something special about doing it with you, and now that we have discovered that about each other, I don't want to ever stop."

"Neither do I. But what would happen if we end up liking sex with each other more than you with Trevor or me with Grace?"

Allison shrugged. "Well, as long as we like them as much for other reasons, we should be fine."

"Well, I guess that's logical." Isaac sat up. "Guess I should clean up—again—and get to work."

"Yeah, me too. And you have a date to make."

"What about you?"

"I guess it'll depend on whether he actually calls."

But before either of them got up from her bed, her phone rang. Reaching for it, the caller ID clearly showed that it was Trevor.

Seeing who it was, Isaac asked, "Now, what are you going to do?"

But Allison answered the phone instead of her brother. "Hello?"

"What are you doing?"

"Oh, just dicking around," she responded with a smirk to her brother's consternation.

"Told you I'd call."

"So, you did."

"Did you make it home okay?"

"I did."

"Have you thought about possibilities?"

"I have."

"And?"

Isaac could hear Trevor's part of the conversation. He nodded encouragement to his sister.

Allison smiled at Isaac. "I'm in," she told Trevor. She could hear his grin.

"That's wonderful news. I can't wait to see you again."

"Yeah. I want that also."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Is tonight too soon? I'm supposed to look at an apartment after work. Maybe you'd like to look with me. I would appreciate your opinion."

"I'd love to since I imagine I'll be spending a lot of time there."

"Yeah, hopefully, you will."

"See you tonight, then."

After she hung up, Isaac noted, "Well, you wanted more and that sounds like it's going to be more than a fling!"

THE END