She Wanted More Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good idea. I'll get up in a minute."

"Where's Isaac?"

"I don't know. I guess his room."

Once the door was closed, Allison waited a couple of seconds to make sure her mother had moved on, and then got up to dress. With snow coming, she chose warm clothes, but feeling wicked, she didn't wear panties under her jeans. She would have gone braless, as well, but that would have been too obvious.

She visited the bathroom to clean up any remnants of last night before casually heading downstairs, only arriving minutes after her brother. They greeted each other as though they hadn't seen one another since last night. Her dad had made a pot of coffee, so she helped herself to a cup. The family all sat around the kitchen table and chatted about anything and everything.

The snowstorm kept the family housebound for the weekend, which didn't help Allison's sexual appetite. She kept herself occupied by assisting her mother in baking and preparing meals. It reminded her of her younger days, and she enjoyed it.

When their parents were not around, the siblings toyed with each other. She started out by cupping his crotch and squeezing. She felt his cock instantly start to grow but could not hold on long enough for it to reach full erection, whether it did or not. He palmed her tits several times, once even latching onto a nipple and twisting it. It was fun, a little exciting, and highly arousing, but offered no relief.

Even though their parents' bedroom was downstairs, they were too chicken to spend even a minute together in either of their beds. But before going to sleep, in the hallway, Allison undid the snap and zipper of her jeans to reveal to Isaac that she wore no panties. She encouraged his hand to find its way inside and did not resist when he fingered her to orgasm, having to lean heavily on the door frame of the bathroom. She reciprocated by pulling his cock out, jerking him off, and finishing him by kneeling and sucking until he deposited a filling load of cum in her mouth, much of which dripped down her chin.

Sunday's activities were much the same, except there were a couple more opportunities for handjobs and a blowjob, which made the day much more tolerable.

The snow had let up in the afternoon, but more was predicted for the next day, though not as heavy. Allison was slightly relieved because she had to travel to a nearby town about thirty miles away to audit a small client's books. She decided to go to bed early so she could get up early to take her time driving, particularly since she and Isaac had gotten each other off a couple of times during the day.

She fell asleep quickly and had pleasant dreams, even so far as actually feeling Isaac's hand fondling her tit. It felt so good and real, she actually opened her eyes to see him standing over her. He quickly put his hand over her mouth to prevent her from saying or mouthing anything.

"Shhh."

She nodded, and he leaned over to kiss her on her lips. Of course, she kissed back. He lifted her T-shirt up to expose her breasts, and then moved down to suck her nipple. She allowed the faintest of moans. His other hand had pushed the covers down on her legs so he could reach between her legs and play with her pussy through her panties.

It felt wonderful as he kissed a line down her side to her hips. Turning her onto her back, Isaac wormed a couple of fingers under the nearest elastic leg of her panties to finger her pussy and clit. It was all Allison could do not to moan loudly. Still a whisper-like whimper seeped through her lips. He slipped one finger into her pussy while rubbing her clit with his thumb. It not only felt great, but the surreptitious manner in which they were doing this lent a further level of excitement. She came easily, but it was hard not to yell out.

Allison threw her head back, enjoying the post-orgasmic bliss. She thought she was done, but Isaac was removing her panties, so she was eager to see what further thrills awaited. He lifted her leg and kissed her foot and nibbled on her toes, causing her to silently giggle. Then he kissed her shin, traveling up her inner thigh to taste her pussy. His tongue was all over her vagina, even darting as far inside her as it could. An involuntary whimper had him covering her mouth again with his hand. He was really eating her pussy thoroughly and she knew it was possible she would come again.

It was also becoming increasingly difficult to keep quiet, so Isaac's solution was to stand, pull out his hard cock and aim it at her mouth. She willingly and eagerly sucked it in. He fucked her mouth but did not attempt to push into her throat.

But he could see in her expression that she wanted more, so he turned her toward the side of the bed, with her rear nearly hanging over, and drove his cock into her wet pussy. Of course, she moaned, but he quickly put a finger to her lips. She grabbed a wad of her bed sheet and stuck it in her mouth to at least muffle her moaning. Isaac fucked her hard, his goal obviously to hurriedly blow a load, as each second they continued this brought increased danger of being caught. Although, their parents rarely came upstairs in the middle of the night.

Isaac turned Allison on her side without his cock leaving her pussy and continued to plow her. He started grunting as quietly as he could, and the look of determination on his face, even in the dim light, told her he was near coming. She returned onto her back as her own orgasm took hold, this one more intense than the first. She stuffed more sheet in her mouth and let out as loud a moan as she thought she could get away with.

His sister coming from his own doing had Isaac pulling out and spraying her abdomen and tits with a huge amount of hot cum. Her face actually formed a smiled as she welcomed the load on her skin. Not wanting to have to get up to clean it off, she rubbed it into her skin as though it was some kind of lotion.

Isaac's knee weakened and he had to lean against the bed for a minute until he recovered.

Finally, he whispered, "Sorry, I couldn't do without you any longer."

"You didn't hear me complain, did you?"

"See you in the morning," he said, kissing her on the lips and then returning to his room.

* * *

Either the snowstorm wasn't as bad as predicted, or Allison was just too preoccupied to notice. She drove the thirty miles to her client on Monday morning with no problems. Of course, on her mind was the fabulous weekend she'd had with her brother. Their unexpected joining was simply fabulous. She knew she should consider the fact that it was her sibling that she had done this with. Obviously, it was not the socially—and to many, morally—acceptable thing to do. But it had just been too good to pass up. If anyone in their little town ever found out, they'd be ostracized, not to mention the shame that would fall on her parents. But as to her own feelings, her new sexual awakening would not allow those considerations to be of any substance.

Her sexual awakening. Allison thought about that, and that brought back memories of Amy and Jerry. It was still more perplexing than anything else that she never heard from them again. But otherwise, nothing except more threesomes would have come from further contact with them. And while those might have been a lot of fun, there would have been no other future with them.

Not like there would have been with Doctor Trevor Miles. That one stung. She felt there could have been a rewarding future with him. They were both professionals and they could have had a good life together, not to mention one filled with great sex. Instead, it had her worrying that maybe she wasn't as good in bed as she had considered him to be. But that concern had finally been set aside this weekend. Obviously, she had just needed to find the right partner. Who knew it would be her brother? And for that reason, that's why it didn't matter that it was her brother.

And so the day went. Allison arrived at her client's office, performed the audit. It was a small company, so she completed it in one day, which was good since the snow picked up just as she was leaving. The drive home was not as easy as the one in the morning. In fact, she only made it a few miles before she could no longer see to drive.

Pulling over, Allison considered her options. The storm was moving this way. Weather reports on the radio said the storm would intensify in the next few hours before moving on in the middle of the night. She would have to turn around. There was a motel back in the town she'd left. She reached it before the snow caught up with her. Once she secured a room—the last one, it turned out—another stranded traveler entered the lobby and approached the desk.

He didn't even have time to unzip his overcoat before the desk clerk advised him that there were no more rooms available.

"Oh, come on. You must have one."

The voice sounded familiar, Allison thought.

"Sorry. The last one was just taken." The clerk pointed to Allison.

The man turned to her. "You?" Then Doctor Trevor Miles recognized her. "You."

"Hello, Trevor."

"Allison. I'm so glad I ran into you. I've been thinking about you ever since—"

"And yet, I haven't heard from you since . . ." Allison pointed out with an edge in her voice.

"There's an explanation," Trevor retorted.

"I'm sure there is," she said sharply. "I'm also sure I don't want to hear it." She turned to head to her room.

"Wait. Please. It's not what you think."

"It never is. I really don't care," Allison said without turning back to him. She pressed the elevator call button. The doors opened immediately.

It was only a two-story building, so Allison was not really surprised that Trevor was able to rush up the stairs, which were right next to the elevator, and be waiting for her when the lift doors opened.

"My father had a stroke," he blurted out without waiting for her to say or do anything.

That stopped her in her tracks.

"I received a phone call from my mother on the drive home that morning," Trevor went on. "She was hysterical. I had to immediately go home. I called Doc Wilson and he said to take as much time as I needed. All I could think of was hurrying home. I considered asking doc for your number, but I was afraid he would want to know why, and I didn't know how much you wanted him to know. When I finally got home, things were touch and go. I thought about you a lot, but I couldn't figure out how to get your number. Please believe me when I tell you that you were going to be my first call when I went into the office tomorrow and could look up your number."

During his explanation, she walked to her room with him following. Stopping at her door, he had the most pathetically contrite expression on his face, and she knew she was going to let him in. There was no reason not to believe his story that could so easily be checked. Besides, she couldn't help mentally undressing him. Nor could she help reliving their evening and morning together. And suddenly, maybe her brother was not better.

This was a slightly larger room than the one they had previously shared; a mini suite, with a small sofa and table with two chairs.

"I guess I owe you a place to stay for the night," Allison finally said.

"That's all you have to say?"

"How is your father?"

"Stable. Well enough that I felt I could leave. Well enough that my mother was comfortable with me leaving. In fact, she insisted I leave."

"That's good news. I can only imagine how I'd feel if something like that happened to my father."

"So, you forgive me?" Trevor asked with hope.

"Forgive you?" Allison repeated with some surprise. "For your father becoming ill? Don't be ridiculous. What I don't forgive you for is not calling me."

"Well, if you had given me your phone number like you said you would, I would have

called. So, how can I make it up to you?" he asked, "not that it's entirely my fault."

"Well, maybe I just forgot, or maybe I wanted to see if you would really make the effort. Anyway, there's a nice little diner just up the street. I'm hungry."

Trevor followed her without question. The snow was really falling, so they walked quickly and quietly until reaching the diner. Most of the businesses along the way had awnings, so the walkways were mostly dry.

Once inside and seated, the only alcohol the place served was beer. Though it was not one of her favorites, Allison had one anyway. Trevor did also. The special was meatloaf, which was fine with her, and he ordered the same just because she had.

"Where were you coming from?" Trevor casually asked.

"Here. I had to audit a client's books."

The beers were served, and Allison took a healthy sip.

Trevor did the same, but only for fortification to nervously ask, "So, are you seeing anyone?"

"No. You?"

He chuckled. "No. There wasn't time for that."

"So, what are your plans?" Allison wanted to know.

"To pick up where I left off. I'm still looking forward to my new job, and I'm grateful that Doc Wilson held it for me."

"Well, there's not a line of people waiting to come work in Hartwell Falls." She grinned. "Hell, there's no rush for anyone just to go there."

Their food was served.

As they ate, Trevor asked, "So, how does a town like that survive?"

"We've been fortunate that a large retail chain has a major distribution center nearby that employs a lot of people from the surrounding towns," Allison explained. "My brother is a supervisor there. Hartwell has small businesses that support the population: grocery stores, banks—" she nodded to him "—a doctor's office, dentist, those types of places. It's a good place to live, so many of the younger people stay. It's a very simple life. It'll be an adjustment if you're not accustomed to that kind of lifestyle."

"That's exactly what I'm looking for," Trevor admitted. "Spending time with my dad in a big hospital reminded me the of kind of life I didn't want."

As they finished their meal along with another beer, Allison told him more about life in a small town. All the old feelings she'd had for him returned and she became glad she ran into him. Afterward, they casually walked back to the Inn. She went up to the room while he grabbed his suitcase from his car.

When he returned, she let him in. He set his bag down on the luggage rack and didn't question her when she opened it and rooted for a T-shirt.

"You mind? I didn't plan on spending the night when I left home this morning."

"It'll probably look better on you any way."

Trevor brought his toiletries bag into the bathroom. Allison again followed and used some of his toothpaste on her finger to brush her teeth. "I should probably carry an overnight bag this time of the year on jobs like this."

"Probably."

She left him in the bathroom, and when he exited, he found her sitting on the sofa, braless, and in only his T-shirt and her bikini panties. She was on the phone advising her mother where she was. He waited patiently for her to finish.

"I can sleep on this sofa," he offered. "I'm sure it opens into a bed."

"If that's what you want to do."

"It's not really what I want to do. I was just being polite."

"What do you want to do?" she asked sultrily.

The way she was sitting, he was able to step behind her, place his hands on her shoulders, bend his head and kiss her forehead. "This."

"That's all?"

"And this." He slid his hands down over her breasts and fondled them.

It felt good. "Well, that's nice. Anything else?"

His hands sensually continued down where he gently spread her legs and caressed her pussy through her panties.

"Mmmm. That's even better." She reached up and held his arm.

He kissed her forehead again and her cheeks.

"Mmmm. I like that."

Now, Trevor slid his hand under the waistband of her panties, his middle finger parting her labia.

A high-pitched moan seeped from her lips. She turned her face toward his and they kissed. She didn't know how much more of this she could take, so she involuntarily closed her legs around his hand.

Pulling his hand up, he raised the T-shirt up to expose her tits, kneading them with both hands.

"Mmmm. Doctor, I like your bedside manner."

Moving around in front of her, Trevor knelt before her and pulled her panties off. "Then, hopefully, you'll like this." He honed in on her moist vagina extending his tongue for contact.

Allison let out a whimper when his lingua touched her clit. He ate her as though she was his dessert, bathing her genitalia in saliva. He continued his oral assault on her pussy until she squirmed in orgasm, doing her best to keep her vocal approval to a minimum volume.

Enjoying the afterglow for a minute, Allison was charged up now. She tugged on him to stand, sat up, undid his trousers and pulled them down below his scrotum. His cock was in her mouth seconds later. Of course, he was already hard, so she slid her lips up and down his shaft, lubing it with her tongue. Reaching around him, she grabbed his ass cheeks and pulled to encourage him to fuck her mouth. He did, but only for a couple of minutes. That wasn't where he wanted his cock.

Trevor pulled his T-shirt completely off her, and then removed all his clothes. He laid her out on the sofa and positioned himself to slide his dick into her waiting pussy. Her tits flopped as he plowed her.

"Yes, yes, yes!" she urged. At this moment, it would be extremely difficult to pick a better lover between Trevor and her brother. Could she have them both?

The position was awkward, so he maneuvered her to kneel on the seat bent over the back of the couch. With one knee on the sofa and standing on the other, he reentered from the rear.

She liked that just as much. "Mmmm-hmmm."

He pumped her with slow, steady strokes, and she felt another climax building.

"Oh, yeah," she cried. "Just like that! Yeah! Yeah! Oh, I'm gonna come again."

"Good. I am too."

"Come inside me. Blast my insides."

She was coming now. Hard. Issuing mumbled sounds to accompany a massive orgasm.

It was just the impetus he needed to bring himself over the edge. But as much as he would like to fill her up with his cum, the doctor in him prevailed and he pulled out, spraying her back with thick, rich cream. He didn't know what—if any—contraceptive she was on and it wasn't worth taking the chance in the heat of a climax. The orgasm was just as good this way.

Though a bit disappointed, Allison was not surprised that he had pulled out, and it was probably for the best.

Totally expended, Trevor turned and plopped down on the sofa to catch his breath. Allison sat also, not caring that her back was covered in semen and she was rubbing it off on the sofa back.

"Damn! That was good," she said.

"Damn, you're right." After a breath, he added, "When I said before that I wanted to pick up where I left off, that included a relationship with you. I hope that's still a possibility."

"It's still a possibility. But I think we should sleep on it and see how we feel in the morning." Once Allison arose from the sofa, Trevor started to remove the seat cushions to convert it into a bed. But she quickly grabbed him by the arm. "I think you'll be much more comfortable in this one." She led him to the king-size bed in the bedroom, pulled down the covers and climbed in.

Trevor slid under the covers also as she scooted to the middle, turning on her side away from him. She backed up against him, which he took to mean she wanted him to spoon her. Even though they had just had glorious sex, the feel of her cool, naked body against his brought back his erection, which wormed its way somewhat between her legs.

"Sorry," he offered, trying to adjust himself.

"No necessary. That's as good a place as any to park it."