All Comments on 'She Wanted to Teach Me a Lesson'

by Regguy69

Sort by:
  • 133 Comments (Page 2)
AngelRiderAngelRider12 months ago

I would have destroyed her anyway. Seriously. The notion someone can be that sociopathic, cruel and mercenary is NOT a good role model nor would she be a good mother. Fuck no.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Well that took a turn for the ludicrous.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Poorly conceived and badly written. No literary talent or skill evident here.

kirei8kirei811 months ago

1 star. If ever a nuclear BTB was called for, it's this story. The girls woud recover from this but you chose to make him the ultimate cuck instead. Really a disgusting piece. Hopefully, another author will rewrite this. If anyone asks permission to do this, GIVE IT!

Darkness86Darkness8611 months ago

Average story he should've made it public at the end she didn't get punished enough 3 stars

mariverzmariverz11 months ago

La historia exije un seguimiento

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Better ending would have been to destroy both bitches after the divorce was final. Would never let my daughters be exposed to this cheating skank whore.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Mark the stupid asshole should have got some revenge on the cheating bitches and made it public!!

WRITTEN LIKE A WEAK WIMPY CUCK

inka2222inka22229 months ago

3.5 stars. On one hand, nice way to blackmail to have custody. BUT... why the fuck didn't he do literally what he described he COULD do, after the divorce was completed? Destroy both the bitches by making loud accusations. And why not demand more money in divorce?

shadrachtshadracht9 months ago

Another weak ending without any enjoyment. Decent set up, and then just sputters out.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wither has great setup writing skills but 85 percent of the time delivers a lackluster ending.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

IF YOU ARE GOING TO WRITE A BTB STORY, YOU HAVE TO BURN THE BITCH.....OR IN THIS CASE, THE BITCHES.

Fizu21Fizu218 months ago

I liked the story and hope to see more from the author.

No, I can't claim that it was my favourite, but it was a solid, well written depiction of marriage ending. No, it was not a classic BTB. Instead, it was something that I personally appreciate much more: a logical, real-life decision by the deceived party to protect himself and his sons.

Thank you for your work!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Not enough punishment

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The author presented a very clever tale and deserves praise for his efforts.

Appreciate the FICTION people. If you just read it for entertainment and not trying to prove you can take apart any fiction story, you will enjoy it and give it a 5!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Would have a higher score if MC did what he had to do.

As soon as I was notified the papers were signed and complete, my next visit is to Gale’s Board.

As dominoes fall in succession, eventually Gale will be taken down several pegs; wife will become destitute and fall back on her whorish self.

AUTHOR: THERE ARE NEVER SECOND CHANCES!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Would have been better so much better if he actually got revenge on Gale and not simply divorced. Way too many writers in this section make a simple divorce and custody into this monumental victory.

willyk1212willyk12126 months ago

every man should be asking

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Love is blind...5

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x5 months ago

"Mark please, you have to let me explain!" - So explain through the door.

\

If the plan was to have him charge up after a few minutes, why did Gale delay him far longer?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

#Snon 2 months ago. If he causes his wife to lose her job in disgrace, a BIB Maintenance/Alimony burden for years to come!

BTW, Four stars for a decent, but flawed story.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

IDK: many people saying about asking, I suppose, if she had & enjoyed relationships with other women. I don't see that as a deal breaker but maybe a deal delayer while he makes sure there's no surprises.

I don't believe, Amy having sex with all those guys, that she didn't have sex with Ron while on the road. Maybe Gail knew & played stupid or never knew. Either way, they probably did, & likely Gail knew, which's why she delayed Mark for 1/2hr at their BBQ when Amy only expected - she says - him upstairs some 5 min later.

It's that, or this author becoming sloppy with the timing. He's definitely sloppy with the punctuation, tho that's minor. However, I'm surprised there wasn't some STDs given to Mark along the way. Unless she was checked out & got treated but kept it silent. But then there would've been questions concerning lack of sex.

All in all, even with my above comments, 4 stars. Bob

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

There are two types of people found in marriages. Let's call the L's and S's.

When two L's are married it is an enduring Romance, happily ever after.

When one is an L and the other an S, it is heartache for the L.

When both are S's is is a competition and really neither wins.

L's are those who give unselfish love and total commitment with the spouse being he most important person in life.

S's are self-centred, selfish people who take much more than they give and in effect see themselves as superior.

The author gives us a good view of what happens when a L is married to an S.

The Hoary Cleric

Billy_Ray_BanBilly_Ray_Ban4 months ago

So much treachery. Way too little punishment. Hubby is soft. 3/5 BRB

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Why no punishment for Gail?

LechemanLecheman3 months ago

Gail deserved punishment, all the more for the destruction of the marriage.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

1. This is missing all kinds of payback. Ughhh! What a waste!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Bitch writer doesn't dish out paybacks to cheaters

mattenwmattenw3 months ago

Is it possible that you intentionally let your stories go nowhere? He can sue Gail and win every lawsuit and yet you let her get away with it? I hope you're not an author who lives with the slogan "as long as I have peace and quiet"?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Feeling like this was posted just to troll and piss off the BTB crowd. Unfortunately, you have to be talented to do that, so swing and a miss.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

wow

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Meh... could be much more. Seems like a bit of a weak effort.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapterabout 14 hours ago

Sorry but I don’t get this one. What exactly was the point? After all the shit she pulled, all the lies the attempt to humiliate him, he just walks away to allow her and her boss to continue the whoring around while he takes are of the children? I think that is a remarkably unlikely scenario unless he just has no self respect at all. He had to need some sort of avenue to show all those friends he wasn’t at total wimp, unless he was!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRegguy69@Regguy69
I try to read all comments and have never deleted any. I have learned a lot from the constructive comments I have received, thank you for those. I hope my efforts provide some entertainment for you. All of my characters are fictional and are not intended to resemble anyone, li...

story TAGS