All Comments on 'She Wanted to Teach Me a Lesson'

by Regguy69

Sort by:
  • 132 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was…

OPrimeOPrimeover 1 year ago

Good job, and just convoluted enough to make it interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She really does manage to get away with it. Other than the divorce she doesn’t seem to get punished for what she did and we’re left with a broken man at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Incomplete story. Evidence then retribution. 3 stars in current form.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a dumbass! Get her arrested for prostitution, and make sure she never has any contact with the children ever! He has a responsibility to remove her corrupt influence. Go public with the mentors perversion. Name and shame everyone!

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes…the perfect example of a stupid gullible cuck wimp guy manipulated by females!!

It’s typical of the writer… old alone and shagging his wrinkly dick at home!!

KarnevilKarnevilover 1 year ago

Basically a BTB without any burn, and we still don't know if she cheated with anybody apart from Ron. He had nothing but his paranoia to say she fucked her clients, and that was based on the fact that she's a female being more successful than her male colleagues, how dare she! Get back in the kitchen woman. Also, did she start an affair with Gale before or after the divorce?

Really stupid people, doing stupid things. She cheated within feet of her husband, supposedly to teach him a lesson, dumb cow! He suspected her but just let her go right on ahead, dopey twat!

Well written but nonsensical, or maybe there really are idiots like this out there?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think it deserves a part two let something good happen to husband like Winning the lotto or cashing in crypto something to really get some get back

PowersworderPowersworderover 1 year ago

It was really good until the limp ending.

Where was the consequences for Amy cheating on him with dozens of guys, fucking Ron in the marital bed, and having an affair with her boss? Where was the consequences for Gale after seducing his wife and turning her into a corporate whore?

-

He should've got the divorce, then destroyed Amy and Gale just like he threatened too. There was zero reason not to get his revenge for the contempt and disrespect they treated him with.

Then this should've ended with the husband being seduced by the hot young babysitter, and starting a new family with her. Meanwhile, his ex-wife gains a 100 pounds, and becomes bitter and depressed as her exciting double life gets flushed down the u-bend.

jezzazjezzazover 1 year ago

Who the heck is Gale? She just suddenly shows up in the story as a lynchpin but was never even mentioned before?

You need an editor to point this stuff out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

a good story with a very boring ending. 3*

other2other1other2other1over 1 year ago

Good story, but felt like it worked out in the cheaters favour, she got everything she wanted and he just got broken 😞

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nostradamus of just threatening to make public accusations he should have done it after the divorce was finalized and ruined the sluts careers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The whore got off scot free. No consequences for years of being a bi sexual whore. What an idiot your husbands character is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A lukewarm response toward a betraying slut who brought a boyfriend home.

You have not taught him how to stay away or reform. Guess one of the FTDS MAESTROS will repair this car wreck.

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

3 stars - nothing new or outstanding, but the MC managed to divorce the mindless SLUT

SyzyguySyzyguyover 1 year ago

Interesting story with the twists and turns, I didn't see where it was going until the end. Thank you for posting it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Entertaining story, well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He should expose them now that the papers are signed.

They were literally using this man as a beard, a cover.

No punishment for either of them yet, such a sad tale.

PorterrhPorterrhover 1 year ago

Not for me ~ 2.5 stars - wife’s character lacked substance and story generally needed to be fleshed out more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good job. I really wanted to see the Wife and her Boss get destroyed, but that would have led to support payments. Can't figure out why the Wife wanted to "save" the marriage. She didn't love or respect her husband, I guess he was just her beard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like your writing alot. Thank you. I wish Amy and Gale had paid more here though. I agree getting the children is most important but they should not have been able to continue on as they were before. I'd also like to see a story where the husband and wife are able to fix things. Not an RAAC but a reconciliation that is deserved. Thanks again for this story though. I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Could have been a 4 had you included a final confrontation with Amy AFTER hubby had figured it all out and exposed her.

.

3 ***

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Pretty solid story arc. I especially liked the kiss at the end. I would have liked to see more drama and how he and the girls picked their lives back up. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would have liked to see Amy admit it. I'd also like to know why she did it. I wish she would have been remorseful and willing to stop and focus on her family. But I guess it would have been too late in the MC's eyes anyway.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 1 year ago

Absolutely horrible toget into this kind of mess, the one you love and cherish suddenly turn into a prostitute. And most won't know it until it becomes obvious...years later. A nightmare hope it only happens in fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just okay. Nothing new!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Congrats, I guess, for turning what could have been a great 5 star story into a less than mediocre 2 star story. Reread it and think about it. No one except the wimp husband and his two girls suffered from her actions!!!!

TajfaTajfaover 1 year ago

Almost a non ending after quite a good beginning and middle. No truth from the wife, almost seemed glad to get divorced. No offer to quit her job and certainly Gale got what she wanted. That left him as the loser so the bad guys won.

MaxiMilfMaxiMilfover 1 year ago

Great STORY. Well written. And you have the makings of a second STORY here. You can build on this by telling about the next chapter for the who're wife. And there are several different directions you can go with it. Go for it!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

That story had too many surprises to not be a 5*****! Making the connection with sex-for-sales was clever and I did not see it coming. Ron not being a regular thing was equally surprising. Good story and the author avoided the usual traps along the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another story where the guy should go public but doesnt. Wife wins.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pretty good. But the MC should have pointed out that the "plan" the wife claimed to have fabricated made no sense. If he had rushed in and they were just sitting there, obviously waiting for him, with it clearly being a set up, how would that have proved that they weren't sharing a bed on the road? Also, the ending was off. He said, "I'm definitely going to be asking a lot of questions before I slip a ring on her finger. Lesson learned!", but what good would that do? His wife no doubt would have answered such questions properly before he married her, and before Gale corrupted her. It would have made more sense to say that if he ever remarried he would make sure they had a prenup that said that in the event of infidelity the offending spouse got nothing. But 4 stars. I look forward to your next post.

Pinto931Pinto931over 1 year ago

Good start to the story but a very weak finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Is he an idiot?🤔.. He's had suspicions for 5 yrs and did nothing to find out? If it was just Ron was he going to forgive her? He was wasn't he? He would've stayed with a woman he didn't trust. One who deliberately set out to humiliate him in front friends/Co workers/neighbors to "teach him a lesson"... I'm a little baffled why he didn't say anything about DNA testing their kids?😒.. or STD testing? When you find out you literally married a whore, you question everything. STDS and paternity of the kids is one of them.. because you start wondering had they done this before and you just been too blind to see it? I mean for 5yrs he's had suspicions about Ron, and the whole time she was the company new protégé whore🥴🤷🏾‍♀️.. he would've found out 4yrs ago his loving wife was long gone. she'd been replaced with a cum receptacle, cum dumpster for her company.. he wouldn't of wasted another minute on her. Instead, he just sat there and did absolutely nothing.. I think he was scared to verify what he already knew... had he digged a little or hired a PI. He would've known.. the story was ok.. nothing I'd read a second time.. I just didn't care for the weak wimp hubby... when she invited a whole bunch of people without talking to him, why didn't he throw them out? She was showing him how little respect she has for him.. she was telling him without saying, I run this shit cuck.. she even invited her pimp to the party😭😭😭😭😭😭... she hasn't respected or loved him for 5 yrs.. he just didn't see it.. or maybe he didn't want to see it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Could have been a 5, but nothing of real consequence happened to the 2 sluts. I at least hope the daughters find out later, what their mother was.

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelyloveover 1 year ago

Enjoyed the story. The chess moves. I wonder if you needed the final play of the lesbian influence? It seemed like a touch overkill. It reflects poorly on the husband. Someone doesn’t just go… hey, I am bisexual, who knew? And a husband who has any affinity for their spouse doesn’t go… well, ain’t that a kicker. Who knew? And in only a few months? A variant of the Martian Slut Ray? So. For me at least, a more believable tale without that final flourish…

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelyloveover 1 year ago

Enjoyed the story. The chess moves. I wonder if you needed the final play of the lesbian influence? It seemed like a touch overkill. It reflects poorly on the husband. Someone doesn’t just go… hey, I am bisexual, who knew? And a husband who has any affinity for their spouse doesn’t go… well, ain’t that a kicker. Who knew? And in only a few months? A variant of the Martian Slut Ray? So. For me at least, a more believable tale without that final flourish…

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 1 year ago

Wonderfully creative take on the cheating wife.

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 1 year ago

Should have honked and waved at them at that restaurant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why let her get away with it!

Go public and do it loud.

She is only a vile human being after all

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written, but it went off the rails at the end. Hard to believe that someone would make the jump from stupid joke to prostitute. Much less have it be true or sort of true. You are a decent writer but your stories would be better served if you keep them within the bounds of reality. 3*

OverconfidentSarcasmOverconfidentSarcasmover 1 year ago

I loved how this contrasted the usual MO of the BTB stories, where the stupid spuse discovers the infidelity by mere coincidence, is completely steamrolled by what had happened, and then goes postal on everyone. Instead, you featured an MC who actually cared enough for his wife to deduce the entire plot, simply by noticing how mundane sex has become to her.

I would've given it five stars, if it weren't for the end. Yes, she is the mother of his children who betrayed him, not the kids, so I can somewhat understand why he would give her unlimited visitation. But... seriously... he just realized she became a lying, scheming and deceiving prostitute. Is THAT the kind of influence you'd want to let near your daughters? He didn't even think about that, which doesn't fit in with his previous behavior.

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 1 year ago

A well-written story. I enjoyed it. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh HOW I WISH would be 'writers' would either PROOF READ or get a decent Editor to at least get rid of all the spelling mistakes!!

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker60over 1 year ago

Nicely done. I didn’t see the girl-girl thing coming at the end. Nice twist! All that was missing was the part where a competitor exposes the wife/slut and her mentor/slut for all the world to see, and she is more or less forced to come back to the mc. I suppose you could have RAAC and BTB in the same story, a rarity. Perhaps he could take BOTH dirty sluts back, and live happily ever three-way after! (Trust issues be damned)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A paragraph that doesn't begin with a quotation mark is narrative, not dialogue. When one character is speaking and is not uninterrupted by narrative or another character talking, every paragraph starts with a mark, but only the last one has a closing mark.

Rolando1225Rolando1225over 1 year ago

Great story. Loved the plot. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A very good story that I enjoyed. It was clever of him to not follow her up stairs only to be humiliated. I hope to read more from this author. LP

AffecteffectAffecteffectover 1 year ago
I liked it.

I wanted to give you a 5 but voting on Literotica does not work with my Microsoft Edge browser.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Enjoyed it, but it was an average story, it just went thru the cliches and old tropes. Nothing new here.

Scores 3/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Karnevil - it wasn’t paranoia as confirmed by the conversation with Gail and the agreement to sign the papers and her accepting losing primary custody - did you miss that or did it go over your head?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As usual, the story is well written and neatly plotted. I thought it sufficed that the MC extricated himself from a terrible situation…sorry that others clamor for revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really? The pussy runs and hides in the guest room and pushes furniture to block the door. That makes no sense. Who is the wife and who is the husband in this mess.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 1 year ago

Well ...

This story was far from being believable.

My advise to the writer would be to keep the plot simpler

until he gets more control over details.

One step at the time.

The idea was good and some parts interesting.

That's a lot to build on.

4 out of 5 from me.

bruce1971bruce1971over 1 year ago

I really liked this. The slow build, the MC's dawning awareness, and the ultimate confrontation with Gale were spot on. You also did a great job of confronting the age-old question of how to build a realistic, acceptable motivation for the wife. This is a solid, fun story. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful story! Amy was a lying, cheating prostitute, and it's hard to believe he'd give her unlimited visitation, and the courts probably wouldn't be crazy about it either with her and Gale- SHE HAS A LICK'ER LICENSE

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Ingenious! Excellent how you brought it all about! 5 BIG ASS FUCKING FAT FLAMING STARS!

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 1 year ago

disappointed. not quite a cuck story but close. to allow his wife and Gail to get away with that was unforgiveable. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. But after she signed off on the divorce he should have exposed Amy and Gale and their prostitute closing incentives to the State Real estate commission and the public in general. Once you have your opponent on the ropes you don't let them off...you go for the knock out.

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 1 year ago
The whole premise of your story is vile

Not one thing I liked about it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Short, sweet and to the point.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 1 year ago

corporate prostitution is very temping especially when theres a senior employee pushing them to it. the story was dry and boring. the work prostitute theme needs either more angst or more aftermath. this would have been a good opener story of a romance story and the cheating wife an opener

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 1 year ago

oh and the wife nt seem to have any reason to stay married. why did she no reason was given why she was or why they married at all. she definitely seemed to be a lot happier being the company whore and being with gale but again that mostly transfer sense we dont have anything from the wife's side. the story had her coming out as a sociopath

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Better late than never, I guess. Too bad the guy didn't pursue his instincts as soon as he noticed his wife drifting away. Maybe he could have saved the marriage. Anyway, the wife is probably much happier now, so why would the husband waste any time on remorse or regret, he won. His daughters are safe and his future is open to happiness with a real woman. A sequel where the daughters call their mother out for her abandonment and prostitution would be appropriate. Thanks for the effort.

maxx308maxx308over 1 year ago

Great story, thanks for sharing. As to keeping it in the boundds of reality as one commenter suggested this is a site for stories built on fiction.

Thanks for sharing this well written story.

DoNotPassGoDoNotPassGoover 1 year ago

The ending spoiled the story. ****

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyover 1 year ago

Now why on god's green Earth did he not expose her bullshit prostitution to either her board or directly to her competitors after the divorce was final? She had no ammo to unload on him once she had given up the girls, the spousal support couldn't be altered, no child support since he had sole custody? Just finish her off so she doesn't get to keep winning awards for cheating her way into sales.

Omart57Omart57over 1 year ago

Loved it, RG! Great story!

GrimmerGrimmerover 1 year ago

Not a bad tale however it was more a case of mixed signals for me the reader.

Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda, Didn;t, Did, etc.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

not my type of story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The LW bar for a cheating wife's intelligence is pretty low, but this wife threw even under that. Her husband is suspicious that she is having an affair... then intentionally draws even more suspicion culmanting in getting fucked by the guy hubby was suspicious of. She makes a Saddletramp wife look lile a Rhodes Scholar.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

I could have forgiven her and maybe even gone along with it, if she had been upfront about the sales closing game. However with that, and the other evidence of her issues, it is bye bye.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So she and Gale got free without consequences of betraying company morals, breaking family, betraying the husband who is a victim here?

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 1 year ago

Excellent story.... but please learn how to punctuate a multi-paragraph monologue by the same speaker (Hint: every paragraph begins with " and only the last one ends with ".) 5/5.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 1 year ago

... Any self-respecting man would have divorced his wife JUST for that sordid prank, let alone the wife fucking someone in their bed, let alone her being a corporate whore.

That's my biggest problem with this story: the MC is a simp. I mean, just these little lines tell you everything you need to know about this balless wonder:

"I almost stood up and dumped her on her cheating ass, but I knew I could never physically hurt her. Even if she richly deserved to be dumped on her ass, I just couldn't do it. I mean, what kind of cowardly pussy would I have to be to physically harm a woman?"

... The whore put herself on top of you, without any invitation, yet stepping away from her unwelcomed straggling would be a PHYSICAL ASSAULT? The fuck!? Who raised this guy???

No wonder the wife found she could get away from her actions - dude put her on a pedestal she never deserves to be on top of. She probably knew this too... and, no doubt about it, resented him for it.

I don't think it would be a good idea for Ron to get married again - obviously, the man is not built for it, way too willing to be submissive to his partner's wants and desires. Fact is, it's a goddamn miracle he managed to find the agency here to walk away from his bad marriage.

So 'don't care much for Ron here... but, ultimately, gotta give him props for ignoring his weak need to RAAC - and it was there alright. The writer really made his MC thinks of forgiving Amy for fucking a man in their marital bed while he was kept downstair... That, all by itself, makes this poor fellow an undisputable example of a beta-simp.

But hey - at the end of it all, all is well. That's all we, as readers, can ask for.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

I'm pretty sure RegGuy is a fucking chick because this guy sounds like a fucking faggot. And let's be honest any guy who experienced this and any lawyer who heard the story would be suing fucking everyone in sight because this wasn't infidelity this was corporate prostitution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Originally, I gave this a very solid QuickMagazine 5, and sent some excellent comments, which for some reason didn't get posted. So now I'm marking this down to a 4, after reading a lot of the comments that DID get posted. Meanwhile, my earlier comments have now been revised. Whether a 4 or a 5, the "wife whoring herself out for sales" has been oft-used. But what was ingenious here is not only Mark's discovery through intuition, but also his ability to force the divorce terms he wants by threatening Amy's company and supervisor (Gale) with exposure - at the hands of competitors who will do all the dirty work of finding the proof! Of course, as his daughters get older, if not now, Mark will have to tell them what Amy did that caused the split. Inquiring minds will want to know. Amy's girl/girl thing with Gale near the end is gratuitous to, but not inconsistent with, the rest of the story. Mark's final comment suggests there wasn't a lot of due diligence done in the first place with Amy, which is a common thread that runs through a lot of these LW stories. Which allows for those LW-type events to happen. Usually, though, least in my experience, couples know much more about each other before marrying than the ones here seem to. Mark should certainly look into things before another marriage, but that doesn't mean he shouldn't start looking right away. His girls could use a full-time mother. Especially if, as some commentators have suggested, he drops a dime on Amy and company once the divorce has become final. Which certainly would be a real 5 of a move.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 1 year ago

Nicely set up and the twist at the end capped very good story..I also love stories that make the slut devious and heartless. At least in many cases this is honest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lots of piss and vinegar in the comment concerning both husband and wife. What sinks the wife is the lie she told about not having had sex with Ron in the home and marital bed. The assertion of closing deals with sex would destroy the wife,Gale,Ron and the company' reputation. Most men would destroy his/ wife for revenge. Needed closure though, did she or did she not sleep with clients. No confession so no judgment or condemnation. Writers tend to come up with literary techniques / or not for endings. Readers want closure ;a complete understanding of every event,action,and decision!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Needs to burn her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Females selling anything to men is corrosive. Remember.........50% of all marriages end in divorce. Mostly because of infidelity. Money and sex fuels sin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Unfinished story. He should of sent some anonymous package to competitors, put some pi on them and make everything public, have them beaten and mutilated, something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

2 stars. Can't help but think there's more. He sees - suddenly - Gale & Amy in a deep kiss & the story ends? Amy didn't fight the divorce as she said she'd do, at least asking for counceling? I'm feeling that just maybe there should've been some, when Amy asked. Nothing also was shown of Gale's closing of her sales; would've been nice for her to be caught. Finally, how stupid could his wife be to even try for the "joke" she had planned? It totally defies both reason & believability. Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So much left unsaid! That said, why would Amy try to humiliate her husband when she's prostituting herself at work...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Unfinished bad story about a wife that went off the rails for a job Completely off the rails with no explanation

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Confusing and ultimately stupid story that is a waste of time.

There is a story on this site about a woman to smart to be caught, but finally is caught.

The author is so smart and celver the author has earned a -10

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

" I got up in the middle of the night to go pee and I found it floating in the bowl."

.

Nope. Never happened. The author forgot the the mc was in the GUEST bedroom and used the GUEST bathroom. Oh, well...another story shot to hell.

FD45FD45about 1 year ago

Silly man. What makes you think you will get the truth from those questions?

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

I like how you put that twist in the end, but doesn’t matter how many questions you ask you will never know the truth, or believe the answers again after being cheated on.

Good plot, characters and descriptions

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

I like how you put that twist in the end, but doesn’t matter how many questions you ask you will never know the truth, or believe the answers again after being cheated on.

Good plot, characters and descriptions

RuttweilerRuttweilerabout 1 year ago
Too much of a rage vent for me.

I’m kind of weary of the husband-who-is-always-two-steps-ahead monologuing to the gaping-mouth wife who sees her clever plot undone by her brilliant sex-detective hubby.

Maybe the clientele here love to imagine themselves to be that smart and ahead of a woman. It almost writes itself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

wife happy,hubby unhappy.so hubby don't want too get married again.writers live happy make good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No retribution for Ron or gale. N

Barely a 2.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

No payback, no ending, just a waste if my time read it.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

She cheated one time with this guy, maybe others but hubby doesn't have proof. But he does see his not ex with her friend all kissy. Except for the divorce, & not even being served in her job, there's no retribution. A low 3 stars for this ho-hum story. Bob

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRegguy69@Regguy69
I try to read all comments and have never deleted any. I have learned a lot from the constructive comments I have received, thank you for those. I hope my efforts provide some entertainment for you. All of my characters are fictional and are not intended to resemble anyone, li...

story TAGS