She Wants a Real Cowboy Pt. 05

Story Info
Candy 50-24-36 rides champion cowboy.
994 words
3.86
3.5k
1
0

Part 5 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HerMatman
HerMatman
81 Followers

It is March and the "Built Ford Tough" rodeo invitational. The "Professional Bull Riding" (PBR) brings the top ranked bull-riders to compete over 2-days for cash and points. They face off against prize-winning bulls.

In the first round on Saturday. Michael (22 yrs.) drew a bull named, "King Kong" and earned 88 points on an 8-Second ride. For the upcoming second round on Sunday. He draws the bull, "Mighty Mouse" and hopes for another 8-Second ride.

It's Sunday morning and a press conference is held by the sponsor, "Ford Truck." The top 20 bull riders pose with female models in front of Ford trucks. Candy (28 yrs.) is a sandy-blonde (50-24-36) who stands out because of her incredible body. Most of the bull riders surround her with a lot of attention.

Michael's dark-blue eyes had noticed Candy, but decides not to bother her. He's got an important bull ride later and focuses on points, plus the $100,000 first prize.

He is about to leave when a sponsor executive asks him to pose with Candy. He agrees and she strides up to him with her tits jiggling. He tips his black cowboy hat to her and she kisses him on the cheek.

She says, "Hi Michael. I'm a big fan."

He replies, "Thanks. Nice to meet you Candy."

They both stand in front of a new truck and face the press.

He asks, "Can I put my hand on your waist?"

She answers, "Sure, honey."

His hand wraps around her and she places her own hand over his. He tries hard not to look down at her massive tits under that western shirt.

She says, "I saw you driving your new Ford truck."

He replies, "Oh yeah? I put a new camper on it. It's pretty warm in this cold weather."

She smiles, "I'd like to look at it."

He smiles too, "Sure. Maybe after the invitational."

Her left fingers slide a business card down his tight jeans pocket.

She whispers, "My number. Text message me."

He says, "I sure will."

Candy had watched Michael closely during his second ride. He earned 89 points who rode 8-Seconds and took 4th place overall. She looks at her iPhone just as he leaves the arena. She smiles at his text message.

She whispers, "Okay, I gotta meet him outside."

Michael and Candy are inside of his truck on the passenger side. The windows are fogged up and the blue light above is switched on.

His jeans and jockey shorts are pulled down to his cowboy boots. She is naked from the waist down. Her western shirt is unbuttoned with no bra on. She straddles him and faces the window.

Both of his hands reach around those enormous tits. His fingers pinch those nipples. Her hands cover his hands.

She's been riding his 6 and ¾-inch cock. Her buttocks hit his black-crotch.

She screams, "Ohhh.. Ohh.. Ohhhh.. Ohhh.. Gawd... My-Gawd.!!"

Up / Down... Up / Down... Up / Down.

His eyes are closed, "Fuck... Love-Your-Tits... So-Fucking-Big.!!"

Up / Down... Up / Down... Up / Down.

She says, "Ohh.. Ohh.. So-Good... Michael... Michael.!!"

Up / Down... Up / Down... Up / Down.

He grunts, "Big-Tits... Those-Tits... Those-Fucking-Tits..!!'

Michael pushes his hips upward and explodes, "Uuuhh-Uuuhh.. Uuuuuuhh-Uuuuuuhh.. Uuuuuuuuhh.. Fuuuck.. Fuck... Fuckk.!!"

His body squirms underneath her.

5 minutes later. Candy faces Michael and straddles him. Her shirt is off who throws her head back. His left-middle finger digs deep into her wet cunt. His thumb rubs her clitoris.

Her round and heavy tit is lifted up by his right-hand. The lips cover her pink areole and hard nipple. His tongue circles it.

Her right-hand gropes and pinches the other nipple. She grinds down on his fingers too.

She moans, "Ohhhh.. Ohh-My-Gawd.. Don't-Stop-Micheal.. Don't-Stop."

His mouth lifts off of her nipple and his hand pushes up the tit again.

He whispers, "Incredible... Fucking-Incredible."

She replies, "My-Gawd... Michael... The way you touch me... Other guys too rough."

His middle finger keeps digging inside of her cunt.

Candy explodes, "My... Gawwwwdd.. Gawwwdd.. Gawwd.. Right-There.!!"

She leans forward and then backward, "Michael.. You fucking made me cum."

He pulls his finger out. Both of his hands lift up her big-round-tits. He jiggles them and smiles at those pink areoles.

He says, "Holy Fuck.. 50 Double-D-Tits."

20 minutes later. Inside the truck bed with the brand-new camper. Built-in blue lights shine all over. The double queen-size mattresses fit perfectly. Bed comforters and pillows cover everything.

The built-in heaters purr from the camper.

Michael and Candy are both naked on the bed. They are in the missionary position. Her head is pushed against a pillow. Both of her heavy tits are pushed together by her hands. They lift up those pink areoles and nipples. Her legs are spread open with bent knees.

His hands are placed on the bed near her waist. He looks down at her enormous tits as he pushes his stiff cock into her blonde pussy.

Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.

She replies, "Ohhh.. Ohhhh.. Gawd.. Ohhhh.. Michael."

His black crotch hits her blond-ness

Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.

She looks up at him, "Michael... I-I Wanted-You.. So-Fucking-Bad."

He replies, "I Know-I Know.. You shook.. Your tits at me."

Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.

She says, "Ohhhh.. Gawd.. I-Did.. I-Did."

His eyes never leave her tits and begins pushing faster.

Thrust-Thrust-Thrust-Thrust-Thrust.

Her hands drop those tits as they flop around.

She responds, "Ohh-Gawd-Gawd-Uhh-Uhhh-Gawd."

Thrust-Thrust-Thrust-Thrust.

He says, "Shake-Your-Tits... Yeah-Shake-Those-Tits... At-Me.. Me!"

Michael stops and explodes, "Uhh-Uuuuuuhh-Uuuuuuuhh-Fuuuuck-Uuuuuuuhh.. Fuck.. Fuck..!!"

His eyes are closed and his mouth had dropped open. He thrusts a few more times as his buttocks clench.

He slowly pulls out and says, "Holy Fuck.. That was fuck... I came like gangbusters.!!"

The next morning. Michael is asleep under the bed comforters. He wakes up... Candy is gone and he glances over at another pillow. She left her large bra behind.

His fingers lift up that bra, "Fuck. I'll never forget you Candy... Never."

HerMatman
HerMatman
81 Followers