She wants It All

Story Info
Holly craves more, cheating on her cougar husband...
9.1k words
2.3k
3
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Holly had her secret to keep. The skunk had rather a few, in fact, but that didn't change anything about how she handled her business.

The skunk, with her green hair twisted up into a plait, was interested in guys beyond her husband, that much was certain, though most cheating on their partners most likely would not have gone for their partner's father. That was where Holly differed from most, liking one cougar as much as the other.

Ropes was just different to Hiss; there was no real way for the skunk to put it. He had this wealth of experience behind him and, well, it can all come out in time that he was a demon of lust too. And who was possibly going to pass up on that chance? He'd lived for so long he knew all the little tricks in the bedroom -- and those tentacles of his...

It made the skunk shiver just thinking about it, how they twisted around her. Sure, Hiss had tentacles too -- just two of them, inherited from his demon father -- but he couldn't use them quite like Ropes could. Or maybe the number of tentacles truly did matter...

Hm. It wasn't something Holly much dwelled on. Either way, Hiss didn't know she was cheating on him, even after they got married, and Ropes was more than happy to keep fucking her whenever she wanted him to. The skunk took as much time with the older cougar as she could without arousing suspicion.

In fact, she'd been planning on sleeping with Ropes that night, when Hiss and she were over at Ropes and Fyr's home, Hiss' childhood home, for a little party. It was kind of a family party with Ropes, Fyr, Kao, Sasha, Helena and, of course, both Hiss and Holly too. She knew Helena, from the time back when they'd been in school, but the two of them hadn't really grown that close over the years. It was as if Helena had the suspicion of her that, perhaps, Fyr should have had all along, the older dragoness never finding out that Holly was sleeping with her husband.

But that didn't matter to Holly, no, not in the slightest. What was between Ropes and Fyr was something for them to figure out and Holly wasn't going to interfere with it if Ropes wasn't going to say anything. They all had their secrets and she lusted for hers more than anything else.

It was interesting, however, to meet Hiss' uncle, Kao. The blue dragon was taller than Hiss with broader shoulders, though Holly would not have thought Hiss had a slight build before directly comparing him to someone like that. The dragon was Fyr's brother and Hiss said he'd been quite close to Kao when he'd been younger, though Kao had moved away some time ago and their relationship had changed since then. It kind of was the way of it for families like that.

And they were all comfortable with each other, even Sasha, Fyr's mother, joining in the fun, drinking and socialising, ordering in pizza. It seemed Fyr was having the day off from cooking, though she surely deserved a break. She was always working hard.

She didn't get much of a chance to talk to Kao, however, though the drinks flowed freely and the skunk found herself getting sleepier and sleepier as the hour drew on. Perhaps she had a few too many glasses of wine (she'd picked up a liking for that from Fyr, over the years, though had never quite got into cider just like Fyr) but it was alright: they were staying over with Fyr and Ropes that night, in Hiss' old room. It was still mostly decorated plainly in tones of blue with old, wooden furniture that had not been replaced as it was used so infrequently.

At least the mattress was comfortable for her to sink into, Hiss lying on the bed beside her. Fyr and Sasha had already headed to bed, leaving the younger ones, and Kao, to sit up. Of course, Ropes didn't need to sleep, though he often kept Fyr company in bed too: it was his way of playing into mortal normalcy, doing it exactly as he pleased and no more than that.

She didn't get to fuck Ropes that night, however, and woke in the middle of the night, blinking rapidly.

"Unff..."

The drink should have been interspersed, clearly, with water, though she could remedy that. At least Holly didn't tend to get hangovers, which was something at least, though she still slipped out of bed, smiling at the sleeping Hiss she left behind. He must have come to bed, properly, later than her, though he hadn't managed to make it under the covers. She laid a blanket over him, just to make sure he didn't get cold, and eased from the room, careful to leave the door open a crack behind her.

The skunk didn't personally have the best night vision but she didn't want to turn a light on and risk disturbing someone else when there were so many in the house at that time. There were others she could disturb and she didn't want to annoy anyone. Sasha, Fyr's mother, was friendly, but she still wanted to make a good impression on her, to the best of her ability.

She fetched her glass of water, struggling to swallow everything as tipsiness pulled at her. Damn, she couldn't have been asleep for all that long, in that case, if she was still feeling off-balance and more than a little off-kilter herself, which was a bit annoying. She'd thought she could get through that drunkenness more quickly than that, though not everything was easy, not even to Holly.

"Heh... Oh, well..."

It wasn't anything to worry about, however, not as the skunk enjoyed the feeling of lightness around her, sneaking less than quietly back to Hiss' room. She'd left the door cracked so she would know exactly which room was his -- and it served her well as she spotted it in the upstairs hallway. Sometimes it was tricky to tell just how far down that hallway she'd gone when everything was in the dark, so she'd learned that trick early on.

Easing inside, she closed the door behind her, tail twitching. Even if Hiss was asleep, she was sure her husband wouldn't mind if she enjoyed him a little, giving him a blowjob, something like that...

The skunk smirked, sneaking in closer and easing into the bed with him. Hiss seemed to have got under the covers, though she didn't think that as anything unusual, not then. She just was looking for one thing and her paw crept down, seeking his shaft.

"Mm..."

Holly murmured softly. She hadn't expected to find him hard, pressing into her hand eagerly so she didn't even have to sweep her paw down his stomach or up his thighs, fumbling awkwardly in the darkness. That was something she most certainly could get behind! He wasn't fully hard, of course, but more than enough for her to give a teasing squeeze, playing with him and working him up, even as his shaft pulsed up eagerly into the palm of her paw.

"Mmm..."

She tried to nuzzle in but the drowsy horniness pulled at her. It was much, much easier just to sink down into the sheet and relax against them, working her paw up and down his shaft.

If her fingers had gone down all the way, she would have found he didn't have a sheath like Ropes and Hiss, which kept their cocks neatly tucked away when they weren't in need of them. Holly groaned, her tail twitching, antsy but not entirely sure how to get what she wanted. She just couldn't put her finger on what her own need exactly was.

"Nnngghhh..."

No words slipped by her lips as she burrowed her head under the covers, seeking that hard shaft with her lips and guiding it there with her hand. He wouldn't mind, she reasoned with herself, though Hiss might even stay asleep entirely while she was teasing him. She slurped softly as she suckled up a bead of pre-cum from the head, though the skunk did not register that there was something different about his cock.

The body stirred, but she pressed on, too drunk to realise she was clearly pushing a boundary. She should have, at least, had a check-in with Hiss whether it was okay for her to tease him like that while he was sleeping.

Yet the body before her, the cougar blissfully unaware, twitched and rolled on to their back from where they had been lying on their side. At least that made it easier for her and Holly pressed down, lips pursed tightly around his cock to take it into the back of her throat.

"Mmmph?"

It didn't quite go, which was strange... Very strange, in fact, and she didn't seem to be anywhere near the base, the corners of her lips aching, with too much cock left outside her lips. What was up with that? Drunkenness teased at her and the skunk tried to shake her head even with a dick in her mouth.

Ah, well. She maybe was a little drunker than she'd realised, but that was not a bad thing. It only meant she'd had fun in a safe environment with family that loved her.

His cock throbbed against her lips and she played her tongue curiously against the underside. In the back of her mind, she wondered if he tasted different from usual, though didn't know how that could be. He didn't taste bad by any means, but even the texture of his cock came with a little more feeling to it.

She rested a paw on his thigh and didn't stop when her fingers encountered scales, not fur.

For it was not Hiss at all in the bed there but Kao, the drake rumbling softly and rubbing the back of his paw across his eyes, wings shuffling under the sheets. He blinked slowly back to the waking world, half awake, his cock awash in sensation.

"Uurrrfff..."

Must be a dream...

It was a good dream. A very good dream, in fact, and Kao would not have at all minded remaining in that dream for longer, the sensation of something hot closing around his cock, wet and slick too... It was hard to differentiate one sensation from the other, drifting in a state between the waking and sleeping worlds, but reality pulled at him.

"Mmmph..."

"Nnngghhh..."

Wait a second...

That was someone -- a someone else! The dragon blinked more rapidly, trying to push himself up, but his paw reached down instead, groping blindly.

And it was there the half-awake dragon found a head and fur and long hair twisting around his fingers.

Shit!

He pulled back sharply, lunging for the bedside lamp, though something in Kao told him to be quiet too, that he didn't want to cause a disturbance. Who the heck was in bed with him? He didn't mind what they were doing to him, of course, but the only female furs there were his mother, his sister, his niece and...

...Holly.

The light flicked on and she blinked up at him, bleary-eyed with a bead of pre-cum smeared messily across her upper lip. Even in that moment, the dragon could not help but think it looked like cream.

It was really not a thought that should have been in his mind at all.

"Ah -- Holly!"

He hissed through his teeth, cock throbbing, grabbing her wrist and pulling her away from his cock. Thankfully for the dragon, she came along quickly with him, rolling over on to her back.

"Heyyy..." She said, a giggle bubbling from her lips. "You're not... Hey?"

She blinked slowly at him as if she was trying to understand what was happening, her eyelids drooping. The drake pulled back a little more, though tightened his grip on her, putting his tail between them as a barrier when she tried to crawl to him once more.

Ah... She's drunk.

Well, that was a problem. Kind of...but at least he'd woken up and stopped things before they went too far.

"Come on," he said, sighing and shaking his head. "Get up... Where's your clothes, Holly? Uh..."

The drake could not keep the amusement out of his tone, but he knew he had to look after her to. It was kind of funny, though he probably shouldn't have even been thinking that, not as he found a pair of loose trousers with an elastic waistline, which could have belonged to Fyr at some point, and a loose T-shirt for her.

Why was she even going around naked?

He didn't quite know what to make of that, but, well, it was not as if really wanted the answer from Holly. Taking her by the elbow, he guided her gently from the bedroom.

"Mmph... Where are we going?"

"Kitchen," Kao said gently, helping her with the stairs. "Please don't fall on me now, I don't want to give you back to Hiss covered in bruises."

Holly chuckled.

"I'm fine, really..."

But the skunk slumped against him with a devious look in her eye and the drake was, once more, forced to straighten his back, reminding himself that looking at her like that really wasn't right. Of course, Kao may well have been interested in Holly if they had met under different circumstances -- but she was his nephew's wife, for heaven's sake!

It was not a line the drake usually would cross and he could only follow what he thought was right as he sat her down in the kitchen, checking she was nice and stable on the chair before turning to brew her some coffee.

A paw on his backside gave him pause and the drake hissed as he sidestepped out of reach.

"Okay, Holly," he said, trying to keep his voice as low and as soft as he could. "You're okay, you're just a little drunk. I'm going to get you some coffee, maybe a sandwich. Did you have pizza earlier?"

Holly giggled, her tail twitching behind her.

"Yeah... But I'd rather have something to drink right now."

The dragon blinked and rolled his eyes. Jeez.

"You're drunk," he said again, ignoring her come-on, as sloppy as it was. "Holly... Look, I'll get you coffee."

The skunk watched him as he moved around the kitchen, enjoying the shift of his body. It was a shame the dragon was wearing clothes, though she had been surprised to see him too when the lights had come on in the bedroom. It was not all that unusual to her, however, even if she had only been with the cougars (and a couple of other quiet flings with other anthros, who she'd never seen again afterwards). For a long time, however, it had just been with the cougars.

And she'd never had a dragon before...

Was teasing Kao really all that different to her fucking Ropes for all those years behind Hiss' back? To her, not really.

"Here you go."

"Mmm..." Holly murmured, closing her fingers around the steaming mug of coffee in it, with just enough milk so it was drinkable. "So, you want to keep me up all night, hm? There's other ways to do that..."

Kao grimaced, though he didn't move away from her, sitting opposite in a chair.

"Not what I want, Holly, just so you can sober up a bit."

"What if I am as sober as I need to be?" She quipped back, as playful as ever, stretching a hind paw out to prod his leg with her foot. "You could just take me back to your room and we can finish...what I started."

She was still drunk, however, finding it difficult to concentrate, yet heat pooled in her lower abdomen, telling her exactly what she needed to do. Who cared at all about such a silly thing as inhibitions when she knew she wanted him, wanted to fuck him?

Kao pulled his leg away from her inquisitive toes as the skunk tried to walk them up his leg, shaking his head.

"No, drink you."

Holly grumbled, but did as she was told. Not even Hiss could get her to do something she didn't want to, though the drake had such a soothing tone. It would be nice to hear that in bed too.

"You know what I want," she grumbled, pouting a bit. "So, why won't you just give it to me? Is it something about the way I look?"

Kao sighed.

"Holly... You're drunk, this isn't right."

"Oh, so is that the only problem."

The drake fixed her with a firm gaze but the skunk met it solidly. She'd been fucking a demon for years, it was not as if a dragon with an attitude problem was going to get her on the back foot or anything. She knew what she wanted. It was Ropes who had taught her to go after what she wanted.

"No, clearly," Kao said more bluntly. "You're Hiss' wife and I'm sure you wouldn't be doing any of this if you weren't drunk. So, I'm just here to help out and get you back to the right place, hm?"

Holly had to go along with it, recognising someone who was not to be swayed, though that did not stop the skunk from scooting her hair closer to Kao's, trying to get in closer, even pretending she was sleepy and slumping on to his shoulder. Ropes would have been proud of how hard she was coming on to him, but perhaps that was a story she would not tell the cougar.

The skunk could have her little secrets too, just the way she pleased. Not everything she did had to be done with Ropes.

However, she did, honestly, feel better with coffee and a sandwich in her, though she ate said sandwich in the most seductive way possible. Even in hindsight, Holly would never be sure how successful that endeavour had been.

Kao walked her back upstairs, keeping a close eye on her as she swayed her tail, trying to entice his attention down to her buttocks. No matter what Holly did, however, he remained the perfect picture of a gentledragon, keeping his paws to himself and not doing anything at all that could have been considered untoward.

Not that the dragon wouldn't have, of course, if she had been sober and consenting -- if she hadn't been Hiss' partner. That was what changed it all for him, even though that shouldn't have been something in the drake's mind, at least in his opinion. She was young and she was pretty, of course, but he didn't want to push things when it came to Hiss.

Holly, however, was more than a skunk who was capable of making her own decisions and life choices, even if Kao may well have thought he was helping her out. He was not to know that she had not been faithful to Hiss for the entirety of their relationship, though most would have been shocked to hear that.

After nudging her back into the right bedroom, Kao softly closed the door after her.

At least that was done with.

And yet Holly wasn't letting things go so easily. Sure, she woke up in the morning a lot brighter and perkier than her husband, but that wasn't going to stop her from riding Hiss' cock while he groaned and lay there, a smirk on his lips even with his arm thrown up over his face. His cock inside her hit the right spots -- but not all of them. Not when she remembered a much thicker length between in her paw and mouth the night before.

Holly shivered, grinding into her husband's lap. Even in her softly drunk state, she was so sure that Kao was bigger than Ropes. She'd never had a cock like that inside her, one that could really stretch her out. Never had Holly thought either that she was a size queen, but, well, maybe she just deserved to try out everything that came her way.

Kao wasn't a toy, however, and she couldn't make the dragon do anything he didn't want to. Not that it was a problem at all to her, but it wasn't as if he was sitting in a drawer, like a dildo, waiting for her to ride him.

So, she couldn't just make him do anything. She had to persuade him. And, for Holly, that made things very different indeed.

A challenge. Now, she hadn't had one of those for a while.

As they didn't have work to go to that weekend, Holly readily agreed when Hiss asked her to stay over at his parents' place for the weekend -- and the following Monday. They'd be able to head straight to work on the Monday morning, having had a fresh change of clothes and all the amenities there that they could ever have wanted, no problem at all. If things had been different, she would have been trying to fuck Ropes, but the cougar didn't seem to be around all that much.

Ah, well. She had another target in mind.

The skunk waited until Hiss was off helping his mother with something, sneaking into the den, which had been turned into a games room, mostly, to find Kao plonked down on a beanbag chair. Although the dragon had been engrossed in the game when she'd entered, he paused it immediately and looked up at her with more than a little trepidation in his face.