She wants It All

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, Kao," she said brightly, not alluding to any ill-intent. "It was fun last night."

The drake raised an eyebrow.

"I hope you mean the family party."

"That..." Holly murmured, swishing her tail as she sat down in an armchair, close but not too close. "And other things."

Kao twitched. It was faint, but she caught it.

"But it's nice to spend time with you and get to know you too," she said, smoothing things over even as she tested the waters. "Were you around a lot when Hiss was younger?"

"Holly... Perhaps we should take some space."

She cocked her head at him.

"What, because of what happened last night?"

Kao sighed.

"Yes, especially because of what happened last night."

"I don't think it's a problem," Holly said. "But I wouldn't want Hiss to know too... That would hurt him."

"Mmm..." Kao agreed, though the dragon did not honestly know where she was going with things. "Yeah, I know it was an accident. That sort of thing happens when you're drunk, it's okay."

She paused, eyeing him up and down slowly, making it obvious. She wanted him to be entirely sure of her actions -- and that she was stone cold sober.

"Yeah. But some things... They're not mistakes, Kao. And I'm not sorry I slipped into your bedroom last night."

The dragon rumbled in surprise -- but she was gone before he could say anything, his tail curling around an ankle, rooting himself right there in the moment. What did the skunk mean by that? It seemed obvious, but Holly was gone so quickly, as if she'd wanted to leave him there, grunting and wondering after her intentions.

The skunk had a nice butt, he had to admit. He wouldn't have minded Holly warming his bed at all, but...she was his nephew's partner. That made it wrong.

He smirked and rolled his eyes. Since when had he let that stop him? But it was different when Holly was with his nephew, when she was, in a way, a part of the family too.

The dragon leaned back, palming his crotch, the rise of his thick length begging attention. It would have been so easy to give in to her and her paws had felt so good on his cock when he had been blinking himself awake the night before. And her mouth too, so hot and wet and sweet.

"Mm..."

Kao groaned, sucking in a breath as his nostrils flared softly. That would have been good... Leaning over her to plunge his cock into the back of her throat, feeling that little shudder as she struggled to take it all down. There were so many nuances to sex and he wanted to feel and enjoy every last one of them. It didn't help that matter that Kao was between relationships at that point, nothing really there to tie him down or restrain him.

Just the dragon's sense of morality... And that had never really been that strong. It hadn't been helped when Ropes had started influencing him, knowing that the demon was somewhat "looser" in morals than most.

The dragon tried not to think of the skunk. It would do him no good to pursue her, but she was everywhere that day.

In the kitchen, her tail swaying while she washed dishes.

Sitting on the arm of the chair in the games room, leaning in while Hiss and he played video games.

Letting her arm brush up against his while they sat on the sofa.

Helping him by leaning over to grab something, her breasts warm against his scales.

Damn it...

Not that Kao minded the attention, no, not all that much. Things were just like that and he ached to lean into it. His tail even flicked out to brush her leg, returning the attention, before his mind caught up with what his body was doing.

Yet there was that need and Kao didn't know for how long he could resist it, as long as the dragon was sure she was consenting. It was Hiss and Hiss alone that held him back, though he was meant to be a good uncle to him, not to leer and lust after his wife.

Kao managed to take some distance, only a little, from Holly at dinner time, though it was a much quieter affair than it had been the night before. That was lucky and it didn't pass his notice that less alcohol was consumed too.

It would help him later, when he had to make a decision.

Holly waited until Hiss was asleep, the cougar sprawled out across the bed, taking up most of it. Not that she intended to be around in bed, their shared bed, for much longer, her tail twitching while she slipped upright, wearing only a soft evening robe -- like a dressing gown but, well, she felt sexy in it. It flowed softly down to her mid-thighs and hid her nakedness, even if only briefly.

"Kao..."

The skunk breathed as she eased into the bedroom where Kao was, making sure, that time, to click the door closed into the frame after her passing. She didn't want anyone walking in on them, though it was something about the risk of sneaking around, practically under Hiss' nose, that got to her.

It was special, that little thrill. The drake's chest rose and fell softly in sleep, on his back, and she shook her head, shivering.

She couldn't wait to take him. But she'd been laying the groundwork all day long with him, letting heat build and simmer between them.

Whether or not the dragon would take the bait was another question... But it wouldn't have been fun for her if it had not been a challenge.

The dragon stirred softly, but she needed him to be awake too. That time, she wasn't easing into his bed in a mistake or a drunken slip-up, no: she needed him to be consenting. Or else he would not have her or take her, no, not in the slightest.

It was different... And she wanted him, needed him to know just how much she wanted him. Holly breathed out as she slid the cover back, sitting astride his hips lightly, but not too heavily. She didn't want him to not be able to wriggle away from her if he really didn't want to have sex with her. But something told the skunk that it wasn't going to be as much of a problem as originally feared.

She was going to get what, and who, she wanted.

Kao groaned, coming back to the waking world slowly and sluggishly. He hadn't been asleep for too long but the curtain was drawn back, allowing some moonlight into the room. It had to be close to a full moon and even the drake could not resist taking in a breath at the sight that greeted him.

Damn, she was gorgeous. Curvy and sexy, his cock twitching and pulsing softly with blood flow even then.

Holly.

So wonderful, so beautiful. He didn't know her either personally or intimately, but perhaps the dragon did not have to. He paused there, taking her in, devouring the sight of her.

This is a skunk who'd turn a guy...

To sin, no doubt, yet Kao was deep in it already. His cock throbbed and, of course, he'd slept naked the night before. Keeping eye contact with Holly, the dragon grunted softly as she caressed his cock, stroking up and down, curling her fingers around his growing and hardening shaft.

"Mmm..." She breathed. "Are you ready for me this time, Kao? No alcohol this time..."

He shook his head, but he wasn't really turning her down. He just wanted to see what she would do next.

His sense of morality wavered, already shaky on uneven foundations. Damn her... But he wanted her to damn him too.

Holly murmured, ignoring him when he shook his head. The dragon didn't really mean it. If he wanted her to stop, of course, he could use his words. There was little she wouldn't listen to if he told her to leave.

"You are quite a little minx, aren't you?"

"Mmm... That's what they tell me."

Holly didn't specify who told her that, allowing Kao to make up his own mind over that. The drake, however, gently removed her paw from his cock, despite his thick, dark length already being achingly hard.

"Holly..." He said softly, his voice low. "We can't do this."

"But you didn't say no."

She caught his grimace.

"You're beautiful, really, but Hiss..."

"Oh, what does it matter?" She growled, flicking her tail, leaning over him, her paws on his shoulders, even though the dragon could have easily pushed her off if he wanted to. "It's my relationship... I can do with myself what I want. It's my choice."

Kao blinked at her, the drake's lips twitching. She didn't have to hear him say it, the conflict painted all over his muzzle.

"Come on, Kao..." She coaxed him softly, rolling her pussy down against his cock as the robe fell open, slowly, in front of her chest. "Mmm... This cock... It's the biggest I'll ever have taken. I've had a half-dragon, Hiss... Half a cougar too, of course... Mmm... But what are you like?"

Kao trembled, his cock twitching as she let the robe fall away from her shoulders, rolling them back and tipping it away from her. She licked her lips, letting him see, emboldened by how the drake's cock gave another needy twitch against the plump lips of her pussy.

"I want you... You want consent? You have it. From me. When it comes to what I do with my body, I'm the only one that matters here."

She slid down, nuzzling his neck and his chest, down the line of his stomach, all the way to his cock. It drew her there and she wanted to take it all in, panting hotly as warm breath caressed his shaft, stroking and teasing over it.

"It's okay, Kao..." She breathed. "I didn't want to say things before... It was too much... But things are okay, these things, with me and Hiss. Hiss is okay with it."

She didn't want to go into too much detail as, of course, Hiss didn't know anything at all about her sleeping with Ropes. But Holly did not know he wouldn't be okay with it if she told him. It was all up in the air, an unknown that she didn't know of at all.

So, she'd bend the truth to suit her, in the meantime.

"Oh..."

Kao eyed her up and down, a paw resting on her right thigh. His fingers curled a little possessively into her leg and Holly grunted, eyes alight with desire.

"I want you..." She murmured, drawing back as she licked the tip of his cock, swirling her tongue around. "Mmm... Do you want me?"

Kao grinned, showing her a flash of white teeth in the darkness. Her heart leapt.

"Yeah... Yeah, I want you too."

He neither explicitly gave her permission to do it nor denied her the moment, no. It was, like so much else, up in the air. And Kao left everything open to interpretation, his tail swaying lightly, sweeping back and forth across the bed.

"Mmm..."

Holly engulfed his cock in her mouth, swelling with pride. Triumph clawed through her. Oh, she had not realised just how darkly enjoyable it all could be, but she needed it, ached for it. It was all that she longed for, everything she lusted for. That moment of devious will, desire, of getting everything she wanted and more.

Her tongue pulled around him, swirling along the side of his length, though he was so thick without her muzzle that she really had to think about what she was doing. The skunk's eyes watered a little as she took the rounded head of his cock into the back of her mouth, with still so much more to come.

However was she going to take him? Of course, the dragon was different too, his cock layered with more soft barbs around his cock, which reminded her of Ropes' shaft. Yet the dragon's dick was very different from the cougar's and she moaned, marvelling at his size.

"Mmm... You're so big..."

Holly didn't try to keep the wonder out of her voice as she lapped over the head, scooping up beads of pre-cum as she took in the moment, savouring every drop. She needed it and she relished exactly in how his chest rose and fell sharply, juddering with need.

She wanted to be that femfur, the one that made guys lose their minds with lust. Sure, she didn't quite have Ropes' influence in that way, but perhaps the cougar had shown her more than a few tricks over the years.

She liked that too, learning from him and taking so much forward from there, as if Ropes was still there with her, guiding her along her way in taking her pleasure with someone else. She murmured as she took him into her mouth, her tongue cradling his cock the best she could, but Kao's girth was so thick around that she gulped him down with her eyes watering. Barely able to do anything else, she groaned, closing her eyes, letting herself sink into the moment.

Kao growled. Any inhibitions he had for what was happening, well...hm. He didn't really have inhibitions, but Holly made it easy for him to sink into the moment, to relax there and buck up into her muzzle.

The sweetness of her lips around him, teasing and suckling, was alluring, but he needed more. If they were going to be there, he wanted to see just how far she was willing to go.

Kao rolled his hips, thrusting lightly, pushing up into the back of her throat. His tail swished across the bed, stirring up the sheets, and Holly shifted against him.

"Mmm..." She breathed out, shuddering in close. "You... You are so big... I've never had anyone like you before."

Kao grinned and panted softly, rising on to his knees before Holly reacted. No longer was the skunk on the bottom as he loomed over her, a confident paw stroking down her side to the point of her hip.

"Oh, yes," he breathed, licking his lips. "You... You are something special, aren't you, Holly? Do you think you're stretchy enough to ride me?"

His tail pushed between her legs, teasing her and testing her readiness, even though she was already dripping. Holly moaned and rolled her hips forward against his tail, grinding on it as if it was his cock, as if she needed it all just as much as his dick.

"Mmmm, yes..." She moaned. "Oh, I want you so much..."

The dragon chuckled, pulling away, rolling her on to her side. With his chest to her back, his tail curled around her left leg, lifting it up and away from her body. The skunk quivered lightly against him, catching her breath, but it was no longer Holly who was taking the lead.

It was Kao. The drake rubbed his paw between her thighs, teasing over and around her fleshy bud of her clit, fingers dragging back to her pussy, the sweetness of her flesh. Holly's slick arousal clung to his fingers, but the dragon's cock pried between her thighs, demanding entrance.

"Mmm..."

Kao lapped off her sweet, tart flavour from his fingers, swirling and curling his tongue around every digit in turn, savouring everything he could. Yet the skunk bucked back against him and let his cock nudge into her folds, even if she wasn't quite ready for him yet.

"Mmm... So tight..." She whimpered. "Kao, do you have any lube?"

"Mhm."

It was not something he kept handy in a guest bedroom, of course, but he dipped his tail off the bed and into his bag, fishing it out from a side pocket. It was only a small bottle, but he passed it to Holly, helping her keep her leg up and out of the way while she ran her slick, wet fingers over his cock and her folds. Her fingers teased into her pussy as she shuddered, the moment of anticipating him almost as good as feeling him inside her.

Even though Holly needed lubricant to take him inside her, it was better than she ever could have imagined. The drake's breath tickled the back of her neck as he penetrated her with a slow roll of his hips, his tail clasping her leg, holding her in place. She knew exactly where she wanted to be and a rush of victory flowed through her, warmth tingling all the way down into her fingers and toes.

"Ohhhh..."

"That's it..."

Kao growled against her, bucking his hips in a sharper, more driving thrust. The skunk shuddered bodily, a delicious ripple running through her, and he pressed on, grinding into her, her pussy opening up for him, bit by bit. It was all he could ask of her body as he pressed inside with slow, rolling strokes, stretching her open just a little more every time.

Holly moaned, her tongue pressing out with her cry, though ecstasy clawed at her. The dragon's cock ground into her as she tried to arch back, but she couldn't hold herself in place like that, not with such stringent, overpowering need driving over her mind, swamping her and dragging her lusciously down.

It was where the skunk needed to be, however, her tail twitching softly against Kao's chest and stomach. The thick length of dragon meat was all she could ever have asked for and she panted heavily, struggling, even then, to take him. Maybe she could have used working up a little more but, well...there were other things she needed too.

Like the dragon, who she didn't know that well, not sure if she would get only one chance to screw around with him or many. She doubted Kao would be all that amenable to fucking again, judging by how he had been about her persuading him in the first place, but she could do it. She would do it, just to get his dick back inside her, penetrating her deeply, teasing her folds and making her pussy lips hug his cock in that succulent manner.

She'd never thought her pussy would be as tight on him as she was, her breasts rising and falling sharply as the skunk snatched in what breath she could to her lungs. Her body strained and ached around him, a pulse running through her, pussy trying to squeeze around Kao's dick even then. She needed him and yet she had to lie there and take him.

Or maybe not...

"Unff..."

Holly rolled, shifting her weight back towards the dragon -- and Kao seemed to know exactly what she wanted. Helping her up, he curled his tail around her waist and sat upright with her, more or less, with Holly in his lap, her back still facing his chest.

"Nnggghhh..."

She groaned, shivering on top, so close to the edge already. She needed him, ached for him, sitting down further on to his cock while inch after glorious inch sank into her heat. Bucking her hips, Holly did her best to rise and fall on his cock, her buttocks thrust back towards the dragon while her tail remained lifted well out of the way.

Kao was left with the perfect view of her round buttocks, softly furred, licking his lips as she rocked on him. It allowed Holly to take him at her own pace and he marvelled at the fact that he'd got with someone who wanted him that badly -- in his sister's home, at that! Fyr would have a fit.

Kao chuckled throatily and shook his head, though the drake was right where he wanted to be, huffing and panting, leaning in a little and contracting his abdominal muscles just to spear up into her pussy a little more. It was what he needed and where, in that moment, he belonged, wanting nothing more than to empty his churning balls inside her pussy, flooding her with his seed.

And Hiss would never know... But the dragon didn't want to think of his nephew at that time, no, for Hiss was not what or who he wanted right there and then. It was different, with Holly...and he wanted to keep it that way.

It was flattering too that Holly was as impressed with the size of his cock as she was. He hadn't really thought of himself as all that much bigger than average, but most he slept with knew about his girth as it was.

She was different. She was fresh. She was new. And Holly was a mystery for him to unravel, thread by thread, to seek every pleasure they could share.

Whether it was one night together or something more. All would come out in time.

"Mmmph..." He groaned, head lifting as another thought came to mind. "What about...a condom?"

"Ah, don't worry," Holly said quickly, grinding back into his lap as the drake moaned. "I'm on...the pill... I'm clean."

There was nothing to worry about, not really, there, but Holly didn't know that she'd not been taking her pill consistently. Her memory was a bit vague, to be fair to her, and sometimes she took the pill late when she was still early in her cycle: one of the most dangerous times to slip up on it.

They were playing with fire, however, and they'd have to find out what they wanted, one way or the other, even if Holly ended up with more secrets than she could honestly keep to herself. Things would change, but only time would tell how.