She wants It All

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She bucked into Kao's lap, her head spinning with need, desire trembling inside her. Closer and closer to the edge until she grunted in climax, clapping a paw over her own mouth just to quiet herself. All Holly wanted to do was howl out her pleasure as orgasm raced through her, sliding another inch of Kao's fat prick into her strained pussy, eager still to see exactly how much she could take of him. Or, more accurately, how quickly she could take him.

"Mmmph..."

Kao groaned as she climaxed on him, her pussy rippling and pulling around his cock, though it was weaker, as if she couldn't quite grip him as she wanted. That was hot, though he was sure she would open up, physically, even more to him in time. Not that Kao knew how much time he could have with her, in all honesty, but he didn't need to either. He just wanted her in the moment, panting, grunting, moaning, letting their lusts carry them forward.

It was all they needed as he pulled out, the skunk moaning as her stretched pussy was suddenly left devoid of his cock. Yet Kao didn't have any intention of not filling her as he pinned her on to her back instead and ground her down into the bed, his cock sinking right back into her hot pussy with a thrust and a long, slow grind of his hips.

"Unff... Please... Kao... Cum in me..."

She ached for it, huffing hotly as she twitched under him. But she was prey to Kao in that moment as he thrust deep and filled her pussy, the barbs of his cock pulling and catching at her pussy every time he raked them back through her soft flesh.

"Mmmm..."

Holly squirmed, listening to the dragon as he sped up, thrust after thrust giving her everything she had ever craved. Already, it felt like she was close to another climax and, well, that only made her want him even more, trying to buck up against him but finding herself pinned. Kao took what he wanted from her with a soft growl lacing his lips and Holly craved it even more.

It was not the end, not when he thrust deeply and tucked his muzzle down against her neck in climax, trying to stay quiet as he erupted. Holly quivered against him, her pussy pulling and twitching around his cock, another orgasm claiming her while he seeded her full, giving the skunk everything she yearned for.

Even knowing she was cheating on Hiss...but that was the cougar's problem. And Holly was most certainly a skunk who could make her own decisions.

It was up to her, in the end, as he buried almost every last inch of his cock into her, her pussy straining around his meat. Kao huffed hotly, the two of them panting as they bore through their climaxes, need rising, heat filling and pooling in his loins.

He needed her... Yet the dragon did not realise quite how much, though all would come out in time.

There was no time for cuddling or tenderness, though Kao distinctly got the impression that Holly had got what she wanted from him. She pulled off his cock, when she was good and ready, with a low, drawn-out moan, feeling between her legs as if she wanted to take in just how much he had stretched her out.

Kao watched her, sprawled out on the bed, comfortable in the afterglow. He could have easily gone again, but he wanted to watch her and see exactly what she wanted to do.

It was interesting, still, to see exactly where things could go if he let them fall just where they needed to. Her buttocks were pert and round, lifted softly with nice definition around the glutes, her white markings brushing the bottom of her buttocks and drawing his eye up to the stripes of her tail.

She was a stunner. Hiss was a lucky guy.

Kao slept well that night, though his dreams came with the lure of a certain skunk in them, her legs wrapping around him as she begged him to fill her with his cock. Not that Kao had any ill-intent at all, driving in, giving her every stroke required as he thrust and thrust, letting her cling to him and cry out his name.

"Mmmm..."

Morning rays of sunshine were not usually so readily welcomed but something was different about that morning. It was not only the morning after some amazing sex, but a morning with something already wrapped around his cock. Kao grunted and bucked his hips, spilling right over the edge into orgasm without thinking about it. His cock throbbed, spurting his load into her mouth even as Holly struggled with his girth. She drooled around his thick length, but that wasn't something that was going to bug the skunk in the slightest, moaning too loudly, as if she was forgetting herself in the moment.

They still had to be quiet and Kao growled, licking his lips as she enjoyed the sight of her, his cream dribbling from her lips.

"Mmm, what a wake up..."

He didn't mind it in the slightest, his tail curling and twisting lightly back and forth, leaning into the moment. And, when the skunk turned around on to all fours to present her tail to him, he was torn between her pussy and her tail hole, the tight bud of the second calling him in.

But he had to dive into the wet heat of her pussy once more, spearing his cock deeply into her. It was up to the dragon to thrust and to grind, to drive deep, to follow the need of his body, increasingly, for everything was there to be savoured. He pressed into her, deeper and deeper, the skunk possibly still a little wet with his cum from the night before. If he did not recall her so intimately, Kao may well have thought it all a dream.

"Unff..."

He growled as he thrust, fuelled by her cries, the mattress creaking lightly under them, although they weren't thinking all that much, not anymore, about being quiet. No... No, they were up for a little risk, all in the name of pleasure, all while they sought everything they yearned for, the lust and ecstasy curling and twisting, pulling around them deliciously.

Holly murmured his name, though the skunk was more caught up in trying to take his entire cock, the hot spear of flesh driving into her, stretching out her pussy. She'd prepped, in a way, the night before, but it was easier for him to use the weight of his body gently to power into her, her pussy straining around him. Yet the clasp of her folds around his cock was not something the dragon would ever have passed up in a hurry, growling as his tail lashed the air and his cock ached with need.

It had to come, thrust after thrust, the two of them desperate for it, even though Kao had already been treated to one orgasm, at least. He could not have said for how long the skunk had been devouring his cock, after all, and wouldn't have minded finding out.

It was hot to be woken up with a blowjob. He'd have to remind her of that when they were talking, not wrapped up in each other.

He moaned, grinding into her, licking his lips. Still, in some way, the drake had to be quiet, much quieter, grinding deep, squeezing inch after inch of his dick deep into her pussy. Her folds strained around him, though he knew her entrance was the most sensitive, angling his hips a little more so he pressed up against even more sensitive spots inside her.

"Oof... Kao..."

His name on her lips... Mmm. There was something special about that as he thrust harder and faster, finally managing to secure every inch of his cock into her pussy. She ached around him, grinding back with a muffled squeal, the skunk's head dropping to her arms on the bed, shuddering in place.

"Mmph!"

She climaxed on his cock as her whole body shuddered, need aching, lust driving. The dragon didn't even try to hold back as he ground into her, thrust after thrust carrying him closer to sweet completion. The ache of her pussy clenching and rippling around him was more than enough for the dragon, though he revelled in his own prowess as he thrust and ground, leaning over her while he staked his claim.

The dragon clenched his jaws hard, sealing away his growl, as climax took him, hips jerking and juddering, spending every drop of cum into the skunk's pussy. Thrusts poured through him, spurt after spurt painting her inner walls, though not every drop could be locked away within her, drooling out along the sides of his shaft where their bodies joined. It was all that he needed, head swimming pleasantly, still a little groggy as he came around to full wakefulness. Though being sleepy and still a little tired, Kao was nowhere near tired enough to forgo any fun with Holly.

The dragon slunk down to the bed, the skunk still mostly impaled on his cock, though his dick was slow to soften. That was okay, however, for no one else in the house was awake yet, or so they thought. They'd got away with everything they wanted, so far, and there was no reason they could not continue pleasing themselves.

Thrust after thrust. Fuck after fuck.

Kao groaned, running his fingers down Holly's arm as his cock slid from her stretched pussy.

"We're going to have to talk..." He grunted, the morning sunlight cast between the curtains, highlighting her fur. "About this...if we are to..."

"Keep doing it?"

Holly grinned, her tail lifting a little higher and twitching. So, he wanted her. Perfect.

They'd work something out, something that worked well for them both, one way or the other. Ropes had taught her that relationship weren't always simple, but that she could have what she wanted if she was sly about it. No one got hurt, after all, if they didn't find out. And Kao lived some distance away so, if Holly went to see him, there wouldn't be any way of Hiss seeing any evidence.

Things would come together, even if the distance was a challenge to overcome with having a new "friend" to fuck. Holly smirked, kissing his cheek, her lips trailing down his jaw. Nothing was impossible.

Wanting it all wasn't such a bad thing.

For she could have it all too.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMare4 months agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Our Wild Hunt Putting my friend's theory to the test.in Erotic Couplings
Matriarch Pt. 01 She is caught fucking her boyfriend's father...in NonHuman
Breeding Volunteer A cuckold husband watches a stud breed his wife.in NonHuman
Illicit Desires His wife wets herself in public with an anthro stud...in Fetish
Just for the Holiday He can have his wife all to himself again...!in NonHuman
More Stories