She Wants to be a Pornstar!

Story Info
I seriously thought we were and we'd always be just friends.
2k words
4.1
12.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
F_ran_k
F_ran_k
8 Followers

Its been a while I wrote on this site, to be honest, I had totally forgotten about it until recently. And disclaimer everyone: I'm no professional writer or anything but when things like these happen in your life, you have to write one. It's like life forcing you to use your writing skills and giving you no options. Hope my story justifies the experience.

So about 6 months ago I shifted to Nevada for higher education. Yeah they have Universities here too. And it was here that I met Clara. She was just another classmate at first, but soon we found ourselves to be good friends. I am not excellent in studies but for someone on her level I was like the God of Knowledge. She would mock me a lot for that, but right before exams it was me she literally came begging to and I'd get my revenge; all just fun though. I have helped her a lot in mathematics and she has improved quite significantly. And when this semesters results came out she had passed in all the subjects, she even had more marks than me in some!

"Hey, what's the topper doing in my room today?"

She closed the door behind her and sat on my bed, and pretended to ignore my remark completely. Although her body couldn't physically hide all that excitement.

"You know your face is redder than ever right now Clara."

And she burst.

"Thank you soooooooo much! AAAAAAA! I can't believe I passed! OMG! Did I actually pass in all the subjects?"

She pulled out the result sheet from her bag for probably the 100th time since morning as it was almost a tissue now.

"Yes I have, seeeeee!"

"Yeah I saw. Congratulations!"

"Shut up."

She shut my laptop.

"Whoa easy honey. It's probably broken."

"No it's not. And you and I are going out to celebrate right now."

"Really? You wanna celebrate with a nerd, you don't have have real friends?"

"You are not a nerd. And you ARE my best friend."

She was already looking in my cupboard.

"Wear this one," she threw me a striped blue hoodie.

"Come on hurry up, I don't wanna wait any more."

"Give me a second to breathe, I just got bumped up to the topper's best friend role.' 'Shut up, you have always been!"

We didn't go out to the cafe we usually hangout in, instead she took me to one of the actual bars and ordered drinks. She looked like a changed being, but it might have been just the different lighting in this setting. She actually looked like a woman I might be on a date with in this place, instead of the small girl I could usually be spotted with on the University campus. Soon we both were drunk and thankfully I realized soon enough that an entity called time still applies to us. We were half an hour past the last entry time to hostel. And it was an hour ride back to University, any normal student would go in late, apologize and then go back to their room. Are we normal students? Yes. Were we tonight? Me, maybe. She, DEFINITELY NOT. Did I try to convince her? More than a guilty criminal to the judge in a God damn courtroom! But then she ordered more drinks and I lost the case.

"Where the hell are you booking the cab to?"

"Let me handle it, you handle your own legs and try to stand still."

"When did you become so mature Clara."

"I am always mature."

"You look like a wife."

"I might be, how would you know?"

"What?"

"Haha."

She patted my head as if I was her kid. A cab arrived. We sat in the backseat. And she immediately slept with her head on my lap, and I forgive the cab driver for checking on us every few minutes in the rear view mirror.

Also, I was a bit tensed. What if the driver actually asked me where we were going to, what would I say? She had definitely not booked it to the University cause that cut was way into the past now. This tension was on top of the Hostel absence issue. The only thing I liked about this whole situation, okay actually two, one- that I was too drunk to actually panic, and two- she was looking really hot today for some reason and her face was literally so close to my, well, you know it.

I adjusted my hoodie while getting out of the cab, I hope no one notices me. And when I opened her door to probably wake her up, she was surprisingly up and about already. She stepped out, held my hand, closed the door, waved the driver bye. All this, while I marvelled at how soft her hand was. Why had I never noticed this before? Wait a second, why is she holding my hand till now?

"Let's go honey."

"Okay, but where are we?"

"You'll see."

And boy did I see. She registered us as husband and wife into a hotel and booked a single bedroom. I mean, we have slept in a room before when we study till late but not when we were drunk, or when she was looking so damn hot!? I was already uncontrollable by the time we were in the lift. She looked back at me and smiled, and I could already feel drops of precum from the tip of my slowly erecting boner. I tried to look at the fancy mirrors in the elevator but all they reflected were new angles of her beautiful body as I had never seen it before tonight.

We went into the room. It was lavish to say the least. Everything shining and neat, it was very promising for a sweet nights sleep but guess who looked sexier than ever in the expensive lights and flooring? She put her heels in the corner of the room while I placed the card in for lights and locked the door. Then she took off her tights, and jacket, went to the washroom, came back just 5 min later and jumped onto the bed-fast asleep! Her small pink underwear had the words 'MEOW' written on the back, and her small t-shirt barely managed to hide her slim waist or the impression the open strap of her bra made. Seriously, how had I never noticed her before today?

"So we'll go to the University tomorrow then?"

"Mhmm," her sleepy thoat murmured.

"And no one will ever know?"

"Mhmm"

Even her face-buried-in-covers-mhmm's were turning me on now. I just stood next to the bed, watching intently as the E and O were on the verge of being hidden from view, but she adjusted her underwear again and they were saved. What should I even say? Okay, let's get this over with. I took a breath.

"Hey, move over to your side, I'm super sleepy," she put up her hand with the middle finger raised.

"Wh-at?" It actually made me twitch more, instead of offence. I adjusted the front of my jeans once again and decided to sit down next to her. I took off my shoes. And tried to make some room for myself to just fit in and sleep, despite the bed having room for probably three.

I don't know what happened to her but she turned in her sleep and squinted.

"TURN OFF THE LIGHTS!"

She was right. It was sleep time. I got up and regretfully turned off the lights, stealing one last glance at her before doing so. She moved over to her side of the bed by the time I came back and I simply slipped in the covers, removed my jeans, threw them out and went to sleep. I started thinking of all the things I could think of, and all I ended up thinking was how close our sex organs are. A thin clothing, and about one and half feet away. It was weird. I turned my back to her, even though I couldn't see her but all my senses were busy making her presence felt. Making my dick simply refuse to back down.

A desperate and restless hour later, I knew I had to do it. There was no way around it. I went to the washroom and started masturbating. I imagined her. At least this I could do without anyone knowing. Huge drops of precum came out helping with the lubrication. I was having mad arousals. It felt so so so good I cannot explain in words. I wanted to keep doing this all night. My hand slid along my still hardening dick so smoothly, it already felt I was gonna have the best orgasm of my life.

She came in the washroom. And was going for the seat but stopped dead in her tracks, when she saw me standing there holding my dick harder than I was holding my breath. My heart pumped blood like a maniac. She blinked her sleepy eyes. I pulled my underpants up slowly and over the mountain, they barely managed. I was doing my best in stopping myself from continuing again, I could literally see her deep pink bra peeping out from her t-shirt.

"I was about to pee...," I started.

She didn't even give me a chance to explain, just shoved me aside, pulled down her underwear to her ankles and sat on seat. And I could hear her peeing. And to my surprise she started looking at my protrusion.

"You don't wanna edge it so much."

She pointed at it and I felt another jolt harden it.

"I'm fine. Sorry. I was just peeing."

"Stop acting dumb, you'll ruin it."

"Uh.."

"Come here."

"No no no no."

"Shut up. Will you just fucking come here already?"

My legs took me next to her without waiting for my command.

She pulled down my underwear and I had zero resistance after that.

"Wow" I heard her say, with my eyes closed and then the same soft hands that I had held in mine earlier grabbed my dick.

"Not bad. I always thought nerds had small ones."

She said while stroking it lightly. I was too lost to answer. She stroked it a bit and I tried not to look at her and let everything happen as if it were a dream; the best dream ever.

Suddenly I felt her tongue on my sensitive tip. And not just any ordinary tongue, it swirled around like a professional one. I had to look, for this was the very limit of my imagination, I couldn't imagine her giving me this blowjob any more. I opened my eyes and indeed it was her. She was lost in her own world too. Going up and down on my dick with such good rhythm it was getting very difficult to hold it in anymore.

She started playing with my hanging balls with one hand just when I was about to burst and that helped a bit in holding it in a little longer. And then she stopped all action immediately.

"Oh God!" I let out a deep moan.

She looked up at me with a smile.

"What happened now don't wanna edge it?"

"No, absolutely not."

She warded off my incoming hands.

"Na-uh-uh."

She giggled. Then she took off her t-shirt, her bra fell down in her lap.

She stared at my face for the reaction. I think she was satisfied with. She touched both her nipples once with her thumbs and without warning, started jerking my dick so hard and fast my balls emptied on her bare breasts in under 30 seconds. And I was amazed at my own output.

"I don't think I have ever cummed this much in my life!"

"Yeps. That's what happens when you get a blowjob from a future pornstar."

She winked at me and licked some cum off the tip of my dick with her finger.

"What? You're a pornstar?"

"No, idiot. But I want to be one. What do you think?"

"I think a lot of them will have to sell their houses just to manage food with you in the industry."

She laughed.

F_ran_k
F_ran_k
8 Followers