She Wants to Play

Story Info
A little late night exhibitionism.
2.1k words
4.27
15.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erosfan
Erosfan
62 Followers

She Wants to Play

It was almost midnight when I felt her reach over and rub my arm and shoulder. Kind of gentle at first and a little more aggressively when I didn't respond. I opened my eyes and looked at her.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

She says, "I need you to wake up."

"Why, what's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong, I want you to get up, I want to play."

Ok, now she has my attention.

"What do you want to play?"

She says, "Come on, get up."

"Ok, Ok, I'm getting up."

I sit on the edge of the bed and instinctively, reach for my t-shirt.

She gently touched my back and said, "you won't need that."

I stand up and she said, "take off your panties, you won't need them either."

She has always called my underwear panties.

She now has my full attention. I'm awake and I'm getting excited. Since my naked drive home from the Texas hill country, we have discussed ways do something similar. She is waking me up because she wants to play.

This is beginning to sound like fun. I have been wanting her to take the lead and use me for her sexual entertainment for a long time.

I'm liking the direction she is taking so I take my "panties" off. I am totally naked, wondering what's next. The look in her eyes and the glow of her skin is amazing. She has a deliciously wicked mind and I think this is going to be fun.

As I become more focused, I see that she has her robe and slippers on. Her wallet and car keys are on the bed. Her hair is brushed, and she has even put on a little make up.

My mind is racing. What is about to take place here? Is she really going to make one of my fantasies become a reality? I never imagined she would really take me for a naked drive.

She stood up, picked up her wallet and keys. She reached her empty hand out to me and lead me through the living room to the front door. She opened the front door, ushered me onto our front porch and closed and locked the door.

She hit the remote to unlock the car and the front of our house lights up from the head lights and interior lights. I'm naked, in the spotlight, in our front yard. She just grinned and escorted me to the passenger door and told me to get in. She walked around and got in the driver's seat. She was sporting an arousing mischievous grin.

"Where are we going?"

She said, "I'll let you know when we get there."

Once she starts the car, the interior lights shut off and my nakedness isn't quite so obvious. She slowly backs out and heads down our street. I instinctively put my hands in my lap, and she reaches over and pulls my left hand and said, "no covering up."

I sit back thinking that I am about to experience what I've been asking her for. Just how far she plans to take this is what I don't know. I'm excited beyond my wildest imagination. I'm more anxious than I have ever been. I am totally at her mercy. I can't even speak, and she has this smirk that says, I've got this and it's gonna be so much fun.

She looks at me as we stop at the first intersection and asks, "are you ok?"

I can't speak, I just nod my head. She doesn't seem to have a destination in mind as we drive around the neighborhood. After a few minutes, she begins digging in the console, looking for something.

She says, "I thought I had some gum in here. I guess I'll just stop at a store and buy a pack." I think this is part of her plan.

She finds a convenience store and parks away from the front door but, where the light is like daytime.

She says, "I'll be right back. Don't you dare cover anything."

I watch her wander around the store aimlessly, just to stall and to make me more nervous. She finally buys her gum and gets in the car. She takes her time opening the package and getting a piece of the gum in her mouth.

She looks at me and says, "this is fun, we're going to have to do this more often."

She notices that I am not at full mast. That is because I'm so nervous.

She reaches over and plays with me and says, "we have to keep this hard."

It worked. I'm hard as rock again.

I'm praying that she will leave the store and the bright lights before someone sees me. She finally backs out and off we go.

She asked, "is this as good as your fantasy so far?"

I just nod my head in response.

Now, we have been out for only 15 or 20 minutes and every nerve in my body is on full alert. I have never experienced so many emotions all at once. My senses and emotions are going crazy. I'm scared. I'm nervous. I'm excited. I'm more aroused than I have ever been, and I have no idea what she intends to do with me.

As we pull up to an intersection where there are mostly empty lots and plenty of streetlights, she looks at me with a deliciously wicked grin and says, "maybe I should get you out under these lights and jack you off or maybe you should just get out and jack off for me."

My heart races because she knows, in my current state of arousal, I will do anything she wants, anything at all.

"Nah, not yet."

"I know" she says. "Get out and stand by the stop sign, I want a picture."

I ease the door open hoping that she is going to let me get my release. She gets out and walks toward me. She tells me to reach out and lean against the post holding the stop sign. She takes a picture of me, naked and erect on the corner and she captured the street signs, so our location is well documented. We get back in the car and continue our adventure.

She reaches over occasionally to make sure I stay hard. I'm so excited, I can't believe I haven't cum all over myself, even without being touched.

As we head towards our home, she pulls up to the curb and stops. She points to one of the new sitting areas by the lake.

"We should walk over there and sit for a while. How would you like to jack off for me while we sit here?"

It's very well-lit and I am thinking, she is going to drag my naked ass out and walk me over there.

I said, "you really can't park here, it would draw attention if anyone drove by."

Thankfully, she agreed.

She says, "I guess we should go home, it's almost 1:00 AM already."

I breathe a sigh of relief and she notices.

She says, "don't get too comfortable, I'm not done with you just yet. You are going to cum for me, I just haven't decided how or where that will happen."

"Do I make you cum? Do I watch you make yourself cum for my entertainment? Where are we going to do this?"

Oh wow! Here goes that imagination of hers and she is thinking of all the kinky things I have told her about myself. She's grinning and I'm cringing. I have told her I will do anything she wants, anytime, anywhere; she just needs to decide what she wants and where she wants it.

"I know" she says. "Our back porch is perfect."

I remind her that we have two neighbors with two story houses.

"What if they see me?"

She says, "if they don't want to see, they shouldn't watch, it's our back yard, besides, it's late and they are probably sleeping."

We pull into our driveway and she shuts the car off. All the car's lights come on and the front of our house is lit up like daytime.

She tells me to get out and open the front door.

When I get the door open, she takes me by the arm and leads me to the back porch. When we walk out the motion sensing light comes on and there I am, naked in the spotlight again.

She sits down and says, "make yourself cum for me."

I looked up at the neighbor's houses and I didn't see any upstairs lights so, I figure it's safe. When I look back at her, she has her phone out and I don't know if she is going to take pictures or record a video of my performance.

We have been at this for about an hour now and I know I won't last long. I don't recall ever being taken this far into a fantasy or ever being more sexually aroused than I am right now.

After only a minute or two, I tell her I am going to cum and she gets her phone in position to capture the moment. I reach my climax and she smiled that beautiful smile. She caught it all in a video.

Now, I'm spent, physically and emotionally. The past hour has been more intense than anything I have ever experienced.

She knows, after I have an orgasm, my sex drive is gone almost instantly and my desire to play and be an exhibitionist is gone as well. I tell her I'm ready to go to bed, but she has other ideas.

She says, "I'm not done with you yet and you're not done entertaining me."

She tells me we will be done when she says so. She makes me move around to keep the motion sensing light on.

Now, I'm anything but aroused and I am not the brave exhibitionist I was just a few minutes ago and she is going to make the most out of this.

She gets this mischievous grin, that I love so much. She stands up, grabs my arm and leads me into the house and to the front door. We go onto the front porch.

Now, I'm scared shitless and nervous as hell. I feel so exposed. She hits the remote and the car lights come on and we are in the spotlight in our front yard, again. This time, I just came and I'm naked and nervous and afraid and I feel so vulnerable and exposed.

I want to hide or crawl under anything to cover my nakedness.

"I never imagined how much fun this would be for me. This is one of your fantasies, but I'm really having fun. Maybe we should drive around for a little while longer. I'm enjoying this so much."

She has my mind reeling. Can I keep going? I'm so scared right now.

The car lights finally go off and we stand silently in the darkness on our front porch.

She says, "I never imagined how much I would enjoy making your fantasies come true. This has really been fun."

She looks at me and says, "tonight was mostly a spur of the moment thing, I didn't have much time to plan."

"Next time we do this, and there will be a next time, I will plan it all out ahead of time. It will be even more exciting than tonight because, you will cum for me while we are out and about."

"I'll have to think of some fun things to do or places to take you after you cum. It'll be fun to see how nervous you get after you cum and we keep driving around, when you no longer want to be on display."

She says, "I might arrange for someone to see you, I might even arrange for someone to watch you entertain me."

She is really pushing my limits and my mind is racing. I'm thinking, will she really take this that far?

"Maybe I could make friends with one of the night shift ladies at the convenience store. I bet I could get one of them to walk out to the car and see my naked boy toy."

"You'll just have to wait and see what I come up with."

"Make no mistake, you will be on display for me and maybe someone else if I can find someone that wants to watch you perform for me."

She stares into the darkness for a minute or two then turns to me and says, "I'm going to be thinking of ways to make more of your fantasies become realities. This has been so much fun."


Erosfan
Erosfan
62 Followers